Japanesse indie scene is so hilariously superior

Japanesse indie scene is so hilariously superior

Attached: EE8tXFHU4AAuDT_.png (1280x719, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/umaaaaaa
mobile.twitter.com/kyu_fu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks nice but I fucking hate that angle.

whut gayme

Not really. They have a lot of crap too
Also dev's twitter
twitter.com/umaaaaaa

45 degrees?

Yeah, it's shit for actual gameplay. The smoothest way to make it work is like Fallout did but even that is shitty feeling.

If the character has at least 8-way movement, I like it very much, isometric games are nice

look nice and like my kind of game but i can't read moonrunes
what is it about and what's the name

why do you always play as a child in japanese games?

t. amerinsect that needs to maintain his dichotomy

They value youth more in their culture
Life for them is especially brutal in their workforces, so they look more fondly on their younger years

Cos japs understand vidya is for evasion from this doggy world.

twitter.com/umaaaaaa

once you exit highschool in japan you become a bugman indentured slave and your free life is basically over

>it's a walking sim but with sprites

Maybe translate some, so we can enjoy?

Imagine thinking childhood is the peak of your entire life. That's pretty sad desu

Well thanks for telling us the name of the game you actually fucking retarded faggot

Jokes on you, I don't even have a peak!

Attached: bug17hfo7uq21.jpg (540x871, 19K)

Attached: 1537665059879.jpg (632x775, 49K)

Those anons got some shit the wrong way. I mean it's true that you become a faceless nobody when you enter the workforce, however, being a high school kid is fucking atrocious in japan. Being a teenager is among the betters years one has, first love, everything looks good, there are still things that you aren't allowed to do, so something to look forward to. But japanese teenagers don't really get to live that life out because high school is brutal in japan. Japanese high schoolers have some of the highest suicide rates, because if you don't get good grades (and the grading system is beyond fucked in Japan, t. Educationist) you are a complete failure, and I don't need to remind you how horny japs are about being honoraburu even in this day and age.

Japanese indie games are pretty based

Attached: 1542782510713.png (816x624, 11K)

>superior
>din't even made the equivalent of Dorf Fortress and Doom

Its 100x inferior in everyway

You underestimate how rough the later stages of life are for your typical Jap, user.

The school life is rough, but it's nowhere near China-tier levels of suffering.

Where’s the gameplay? Is it just a Sierra adventure game?

>walk around
>1 track
>menu

WAH SUGOI

Attached: 1543777894577.webm (480x480, 784K)

>and the grading system is beyond fucked in Japan
care to elaborate some more?

Their Doom levels and fanart are great, though.

need... gemu...

Attached: 1567374116263.jpg (900x968, 148K)

>can't find a torrent anywhere
The quailty of the game means fuck all when we have no access to it

It's not released you retard, can't you read?

wha, i guess it can't be helped

>can't I read japanese
I assume this is what you means as there aren't any posts here about a release date and the twitter is 100% moon runes. So no, faggot, I can't.

this looks interesting

what's so bad about adult life? I used to crunch a lot in hs and uni but now when I'm working it's like literally nothing. only thing I have to worry sometimes are deadlines but that's on me usually. conversly outside of some necessary chores like laundry and cooking I'm free without having to study or listen to parents nag how I should be studying instead of playing video games. and even though I'm a white-collar i have some friends from hs that ended up doing construction jobs or waiting or whatever and they all seem generally fine

Hold up, you telling me you CAN'T read Japanese?

Attached: 1550940456246.png (200x240, 69K)

>being so cucked you learn another language instead of waiting till your childs game gets translated

>being so stupid and lazy you are incapable of learning another language

>- It's like an RPG but without battles
>- No sublime plots nor breathtaking stories
>- It's rather a "toy" than a "game".
>A piece of artwork that you can walk through with an avatar.
so it's shit

sorry cuck i'm too busy *live my life by rhianna starts playing* to stop what im doing to learn a language JUST TO PLAY A VIDEOGAME AHAHAHHHHAHAH

Basically a performance should be graded on an objective reference. Before making a test or something you should already decide how much points/percentages/whatever someone gets for what. No matter what happens, when correcting you never deviate from those objective references (which are based on curricula and the likes).
Then there's the social reference. With that you are practically evaluated based on how well your peers do. A typical usage of this is to make an "average student" and tile your whole lessons and tests to that "average student", which is supposed to get the average grade (in my country that's a 3). So the average students will get average grade, the better ones better grades, the worse ones worse grades. The grades of a class will then create a "nice" (looking) Gaussian bell curve around the average grade.
Then there's the individual reference, I'm gonna skip this hear.

Now how does Japan do it? Basically they create the tests based on an objective reference. Now every student writes the test, it gets corrected and the percentages are applied. Now the achieved percentages of all students in a class get added and the average percentage value is calculated. This average is now used to determine your grade. For example, if you have a lot of idiots in your class, the average is 40%, so having points around that mark net you a 3. Someone with only 60% might already get a 1 (in my country 1 is the best, 5 the worst, for clarification here). If you are in class with a lot of geniuses the average might be 80%. So students with that many points only get a 3, an achieved percentage of 65% might already net you a failed class.

That's the general gist of it. I guess there are some limits to how much the average can deviate, but it's still a really brutal way to grade students by constantly comparing them to other students and basing the given grade mostly on how well you do compared to others.

Why would I when all the best jap games (pokemon and DQ) get translated for me?

Attached: 1.jpg (390x129, 6K)

What is this aesthetic? It's kinda industrial/early modern but with a bit of natural beauty from these towering buildings?

is this the new habbo hotel

I'd almost say tranquil post-apocalyptic. Shit got reckt, but people moved back into the ruins and made a new, comfy home for themselves

Holy fuck this is retarded, who thought this was a good idea?!

But you don't know how it plays.

>game looks vaguely interesting
>little anime ayylmao girls forced in because japan
every time

>AC
Are japs so americanized that they really do this?

not everyone has comfy european weather

it is pretty nice at the moment.

It's all tied to their whole culture of honor and the like. It's honorable to be among the best, dishonorable to be bad. There's a reason Japan has pretty high teenager suicide rates.

yup

How did I get Japanese indie games? The only PC platform I buy games on is Steam (and sometimes GOG).

Attached: big gf.png (640x480, 371K)

Life in Japan is over after high school graduation

Hint : Japanese clock is up to 29:59

Check this out
mobile.twitter.com/kyu_fu

Attached: E1783D13-9410-4F56-A28A-424CC1696C51.png (521x726, 24K)

Ah yes, "localizations" where everything is translated correctly and there is no censorship. Oh yeah, sounds great.

Attached: download_0.jpg (258x196, 7K)

target audience

Attached: 2.jpg (750x1000, 32K)

now this is soul

zoomer

Why do they allow this? They're probably skilled workers they should know better than to get exploited. I work my shift and I'm done

Post industrial ruin sounds cool.

Comfy for you maybe, I live in Spain and it's not comfy at sll for me.

Theidea is that, if the boss or other workers stay after the shift ends, you look bad and may be passed over when promotions and other shit comes. Things are changing though; I remember years ago some game director leaving and hiding somewhere so the rest of the staff would go home, so he could go back to his post to finish whatever he was doing without forcing everyone else to stay.

Maybe you should leave Orihuela and go somewhere else.

That devs Twitter is annoying as hell, have to individually translate each tweet, it's about nothing. Just tell us what fucking platforms, and whether it'll be translated damnit.

Attached: fermata on the pithos 2.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

This is kind of bullshit, since the youth also live a brutal life of studying, cram schools and bullying, there's a reason hikkis usually start in highschool. Only japs with somewhat normal lives i've met have been artists/musicians or sex workers/hosts, and the former group is still dirt fucking poor and usually somewhat supported by their parents.

Link? Name of the game?

That build is the sweet point between realism and stylism. That fucker knows his shit.

japanese lowpoly is best lowpoly

pixelshit, so original

You really need to get your head out of AAA's fat ass user. Maybe play some good games once in a while.

>game looks vaguely interesting
>bald old men with big guns forced in because west

>each tweet, it's about nothing
A typical twitter then