Are you ready for a new Batman game?

>Voice actor for Bruce Wayne/Batman in Arkham Origins

Attached: 801137E5-06CC-4C4F-BB3D-882CAA48F41E.jpg (1031x609, 90K)

>Publicist for WB

Attached: C87A9D25-C776-4479-8301-990CAAD05BA2.jpg (879x577, 82K)

Writer for Arkham Origins

Attached: 5F53A0FD-C12B-42FC-862E-34D2914BB10A.jpg (883x577, 92K)

>cat out of the bag
hmm

I won't buy it if WB don't remove denuvo from the steam copy, Tim
Sorry

Why?

>new Arkham game teased
>"Nice, final-"
>Origins voice actor and Origins team
yea, consider my curiousity quelched

Attached: 1567788612437.jpg (480x472, 63K)

Attached: 21.jpg (427x450, 141K)

What new Batman game? He literally says he isn't working on anything right now

Shit nigga you only got 1 INT

But what if it's like Sonic or something

Because it's clearly being made by the Arkham Origins team and handled by Warner Bros.

>new Arkham game announced
>[character who isn't Joker] teased as the main villain
>game comes out
>"Alfred...Joker's behind this"

What happened to that alleged suicide squad looter shooter? They teased it and then went dark

It's probably going to be Epic exclusive anyway.
>Epic giving away free Batman games
>Batman collab files found in Fortnite
All the signs are there.

>Arkham Origins writer
Meh.

This

That's because it's the Batman Day soon, nerd. PS+ gives away Arkham Knight this month to celebrate, too.
But if this new one is by Origins team and not Rocksteady then Epic can have it for all I care. What a bummer.

>New Batman game
>No Kevin Conroy

Attached: a6d.png (2550x1650, 377K)

>But if this new one is by Origins team and not Rocksteady then Epic can have it for all I care.
Why would you say that considering the Origins team are a vastly superior team to Rocksteady?

Origins was pretty alrightbexcept for two things
>it was actually Joker!
>I learned Batman's identity but forgot because Venom overdose lol

I don't get the hate for Origins. I loved it. Chris Redfield Batman is great.

Don't mind Roger Craig Smith. He's one of the few voice actors you won't be able to immediately recognise because he actually has range.
>Ezio
>Sonic
>Chris Redfield
>Zagi from Tales of Vesperia
>Batman
>Deidara

I like him but Chris and Batman sound the same

People are more bummed out that it's the Origins team. But
>they forgot about Arkham Knight Grand Theft Auto

>Those characters
Legit had no idea.

AA > AK = AC > AO
Stop being a fucking contrarian. AO is a copy pasted Ubisoft open world game with a Batman skin.

I dislike two things about it specifically:
>the slight alterations made to combat that made it feel clunky, like enemies sliding across the ground to attack you or not being able to cancel an attack animation to counter an incoming enemy punch
>the reuse of parts of City's map; I would have rather the game just been another smaller-scoped game like Asylum instead of trying to make every Batman game after City have these large-ish open world maps

Attached: 1557430854172.gif (130x150, 83K)

>another bamham game
probably won't even be worth pirating

nah it's going to be sjw shit.
arkham assylum and city both still came out before sjws took over so they were allowed to have sexy girl,
but now everything has to be "diverse" and ugly

>He's one of the few voice actors you won't be able to immediately recognise
That's funny, I almost always recognize him immediately since he has a very specific sound to his voice that's present in almost every one of his roles. I recognize him all the time doing commercials on the radio for the same reason.

>arkham assylum and city both still came out before sjws took over so they were allowed to have sexy girl
Did you play Knight? That game has some of the best asses of the current generation.

>isn't a video game

Smith is great as young Batman.

They’s just how voices work. Get good enough at hearing, and you’ll start picking up weird shit, like how laura bailey does kid trunks in dbz and then some really girlish voice like Catherine.

I always felt like AO's problems stemmed from it being made in a ridicolously shot time-span. Remeber that the entire game was made because Rocksteady needed more time to make AK.

I bet you also like taking dicks up your ass, fag.

Attached: no-way-fag-5902a72614c85.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Dropped
No Dinni might as well be worth 5 bucks
it would be even worse if it's post arkham knight or alternatively if they wanna go full ass they will blame it on Batman Who Laughs

AO had a pretty great story, though. Much better than Knight.

Joker twist was only a problem due to the meta-expectation of the game having a different villain, but in-game it was pulled off really well.

What was wrong with Origins?

nah Catwomans ass was much better in City.
they also made both her and ivy super ugly, shrunk their breasts by about 3 sizes and removed cleavage

going with batmans career being 10 years limits a lot of things and took more from the New 52 then for my liking, and I will give Troy this his mark impression was damn good
Cold, Cold Heart felt like it had thought into it more then the main game especially with the thermal suit, though the story is due to being hard to fuck up freeze's origin unless you do something like the new 52.
The main game mechanically felt under cooked and more of the same since they just made it in a rush due to rocksteady needing more time for arkham knight.