What do you do if you have no motivation to do anything

what do you do if you have no motivation to do anything

Attached: 1519975682655.png (633x758, 23K)

Why do you need motivation
Faggot

Distance yourself from the message that you have to do anything. Live in a constant state of free time, eat drink sleep shit clean yourself.

But honestly, are you real? In this world I've been looking for mouse users who speak English but have free time and haven't found many, and as soon as I find out they become busy.

I'm gonna let you in on a secret user, they've told you all your life that it's all about motivation right? Wrong, it's about discipline, do what you have to do because you have to like everyone else.

Just keep posting wojaks whilst avoiding boards like /adv/

Faggot

You could stop posting wojaks and talk about videogames, that would be a good start

Play MYST.

>what do you do if you have no motivation to do anything
Well, since I am already doing just about everything there is to fight against depression, I just weather those patches out, since I already know they are temporary. Usually I right up my friends and go out for a beer or something, or I just play one of the games that are guaranteed to burn hours away, like Factorio or Simutrans.

Or I just sleep it away. I've learned not to be too hard on myself, as depression is just an inevitable part of my life: some days are going to be bad.

But then again, I am properly diagnosed and carefully sticking to my treatment program. Are you?

play a video game. If that doesn't work then you are probably too old to be playing video games and it's time to honestly grow up and focus on your real life

Attached: 1493580838812.jpg (538x781, 61K)

>Are you?
I never said I was depressed, just that I have no motivation to do anything. I don't feel "sad" I just feel melancholy all the time.

how bout suck my dixk you duckin faggot aha

You are a fucking retard then. What the fuck do you think depression is? "Being sad"? How the fuck did you get this far in life without most basic knowledge. It's like thinking that "having diabetes" means "eating too much candy".

Depression is a disfunction of human motivational drives, you moron. The real question is: are you depressed because you suffer from an actual clinical depressive disorder, or is it because you life fucking sucks?

you start cultivating discipline.
Motivation comes and goes, sometime's you'll have lots sometime you'll have none, doesn't matter if you found your meaning in life or have an incredibly compelling reason to do something, if you feel like total shit motivation can still disappear in an instant and make you feel like everything is pointless.
Think of it that way : motivation is like a nitro boost on a bicycle. You can use it to jumpstart, go faster in uphills or just burst through short periods of travel, but if you never take the time to train your legs and get stronger you will never get far on your bike despite it.

It's in those times where motivation is gone, you'll be glad you have discipline.
Ofcourse starting to cultivate discipline when you have no motivation is quite hard so start very, very low and simple. Spend 5-10 minutes a day doing something you don't want to. Take a cold shower. tThe point is consistency over long periods of time and slow incremental increases of things you make yourself do whilst not wanting to.
These things by the way, have to come from you. External motivation doesn't count, because most have been programmed as an individual to conform and function within society's rules, therefore going to a job you have most weekdays when you don't want is NOT a sign of discipline, it's just the product of external motivation and heavy societal conditioning. True discipline is doing something when there is no outside pressure to do it other than your own.

dilate
t. unironic mtf tranny

why are you so upset

coom
I actually have no talents or hobbies besides video games
I always got bad grades at school and dropped out a long time ago now working a manual labor job
I just coom all the time

You should not bitch at people that are going out of their way trying to help you.

what help have you offered exactly? all you've done is blogged about yourself and then bitch at me.

For starters, I educated you on what is depression. Second, I asked where the source of it lies in your case.

post bussy

kill yourself, /r9k/

You find motivation.

>mouse users who speak english
what does this mean?

>is angry because he doesn't feel like getting diagnosed with depression from someone on Yea Forums

i lift
i smile

Stop fapping

>OMG HAHAHAHHA LOOK AT HIM HE JUST MOVED HIS FINGER 1cm!!! HAHAHAHAA!! OMG LOOK AT HIM HE TWITCHED HIS EYE, CLEARLY THAT MEANS HE'S A SEXUAL PREDATOR!!!! HAHAHAHHAAHA LOOK AT HIM, LOOK HOW HE WALKS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!! OMG LOOK HOW FAR HE IS WHAT A WEIRDO OMG LOOK HOW CLOSE HE IS WHAT A CREEP EUGH!! HE TURNED HIS HEAD 1° HE MUST BE GAY!! AHAHAHAHAHAA!!! LOOK AT HIM HE JUST MADE A FEW STEPS AAHHAAHHA AWOW LOOK AT HIM THIS MUST MEAN HE HATES THIS THING OH OH HE LOVES THIS THING BECAUSE HE FIXED HIS GLASSES!!!! I'M SHERLOCK HOLMES!!!!!!! HE ACCIDENTALLY QUIRKED A BIT THAT MUST MEAN HE HATES THING THING AND HE'S DUMB!! OMG HHAHAHA WOW LOOK AT HIM LOOK AT HIM HOW DARE HE MIGHT A SLIGHT CONFUSED MISTAKE!!! OMG WHAT A PLEB! OMG SO PRETENTIOUS EUGH!!! OMG AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA LOOK HOW HE MOVES!! HAHAHAHAHHAA! HE JUST MOVED HIS LEG!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA LOOK AT HIM

Attached: 1568891467241.png (644x800, 43K)

>Bitch about depression and straight up ask for help online.
>How dare you tell me what is going on with me and be lead towards a solution!

I do a little dance

Actually try not fapping for a while, even if it won't fix problems in your mesolymbic pathway it won't kill you. Also you should probably seek professional help