It looks really good and immersive in the latest gameplay videos

It looks really good and immersive in the latest gameplay videos

Attached: 1567113802692.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

shill harder op

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Didn't realize it was opposite day

Quit your shilling, nigger. Can't you see that nobody who has a pair of working eyes is buying your bullshit?

Pair it with Barderlands III for the super-duper wubba lubba cuck fuck funpack (with free onions)!

No!

I too can't wait to play The Outer Worlds. I'm so excited.

It really does, I can't imagine what all those niggers expected, but judging from the threads or some comments outside, they fail to grasp what AA game is and also forget that it's a fucking Obsidian we're talking about here.

Looks like New Vegas 2.0 and that is all I ever wanted from it.

This is a shill thread. Literal Obsidian employees are posting here

Same

>thread already flooded with bethesda anti-shills
yikes maybe try spending more money on making good games instead of hiring anti-shills todd

Attached: preordered.png (1142x134, 40K)

>tfw would preorder if it was on steam or gog

No it doesn't, it looks like shit.
Like they've tried to do their own version of old retrofuturistic sci-fi flick but have no talents and no understanding of what the fuck they are trying to do.
Disco Elysium comes a few weeks before it and will blow it the fuck out as far as RPGs in October go by the looks of it.

it looks fine except for the guns

Can't wait to get immersed

Attached: outer worlds more like dyke worlds.jpg (3200x1600, 707K)

Beth and obsidian both suck you retarded shit eating shill

Ugly people everywhere is very immersive though

t. disco elysium shill

>imagine spending money on the epic fail store

No.
Character designs are all horrid, both males and females. They are almost modern Arkane tier in terms of ugliness.
Environments are all sterile and architecture barely resembles what they are going for (space wild west) because every building looks like a steel box with tubes going out of it.
Colour palette itself is fucking puke worthy. It's a combination of brown and yellow everywhere, this shit is going to rape your eyes for playing it too long.
Gameplay is as shit as in New Vegas yet in no gameplay shown so far there's been anything resembling interesting dialogues unlike it.
Face it, modern Obsidian is dead. I'm saying this as someone who played the shit out of Alpha Protocol and NV.

No! Outer Worlds does NOT have wifes user SO Outer Worlds IS poop user BUT if Outer Worlds DID have wifes user I WOULD buy Outer Worlds user AND it WOULD be a CUTE game user BUT it does NOT have wifes user SO it IS poop user AND Obsidian IS poop user BECAUSE Outer Worlds does NOT have wifes user! (Does not! Does not!)

Attached: Brianna.jpg (432x576, 34K)

WTF!? TRUMP WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP THIS SHIT

The game is $1 on microshafts store if you were smart during E3. Even if the animations look worse than NV somehow you can't beat $1.

Attached: 1543220433575.png (923x713, 45K)

based

I understand why people are angry with the recent gameplay vids, but I really can't be that upset.

It looks like a New Vegas mod. New Vegas is my favorite Obsidian game. With the current state of action RPGs right now, I will take New Vegas but new again.

Never heard of it

>everyone has to be pretty or I cant enjoy the game
This is your brain on skyrim

>It looks like a New Vegas mod
The problem is that literally all the talented staff working on NV is no longer present in the studio
You will get Tyranny tier writing

No! They do NOT have TO be pretty BUT they DO have TO be wife! (They do! They do!)

Except that NV was a broken game on release and this won't even allow mods this time.

One man is nothing against the tide of times.

Maybe they'll make waifu dlc

I don't get the hate for this game. It looks as jank as any other 3D Obsidian game.

What! If Obsidian DOES make CUTE wifes DLC user AND it does NOT have Deadfire writer poop cuck fetish wifes user I WILL forgive Obsidian user AND I WILL buy Outer Worlds AND Outer Worlds DLC user! If Obsidian DOES learn value OF wifes AND wife user customers THEN Obsidian WILL be forgiven user! (They will! They will!)

Attached: Ydwin.jpg (210x330, 26K)

Epic Games Store

Attached: 1522659480357.gif (227x224, 12K)

What is your favourite wife of all time, esteemed wife scholar?

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user! Valerie IS my BEST wife user AND Valerie IS my FAVORITE wife user! (She is! She is!)

Attached: Valerie.jpg (702x700, 123K)

what about top 5 wives?!

Hmm i see you have quite a refined taste. As expected of our resident wife scholar. Do you like anime wifes too or only wrpg wifes?

Reminder to filter valieriefag

/^[^>].*[A-Z]{2,} ([A-Z']?[a-zI']+ )+[A-Z]{2,}( (\w+|'))*\!\)?/
/\! [A-Z]((\w|'|\d)* )*\w*\!\)?$/
/\((.*\!) ?\1\)/
/^(>>\d{5,10}\n)*.*[A-Z]{2,}.*\!$/

What! Wife ranking DOES change OFTEN user BUT Valerie IS my BEST wife user she DOES give me GREATEST soreness user! Judy IS a CUTE wife user she DOES give me GREAT soreness user! Jaheira IS a CUTE wife user! Armitage IS a CUTE wife user! HER IS a CUTE wife user! I CAN tell anons MORE wifes WHEN I DO update wife listing user! (I can! I can!)

Attached: Judy.jpg (256x256, 28K)

Only if you live in America or similiar shithole

I like ALL wifes that ARE wifes user!

If you live anywhere outside of scandinavia, south korea, japan or southern europe you'll be surrounded by ugly people.

Nigger have you ever even been to these places? Tons of ugly everywhere. South korea is like the world capital for cosmetic surgery because they are so damn ugly

>south korea
I recommend going there, East Asian teeth are awful they aren't attractive people.

lol

Attached: IMG_5599.jpg (1446x828, 209K)

That says it pretty well. It does look like New Vegas 2.0: Space Boogaloo. I won't be paying a dime for it until mod support happens, but I will happily pirate it and knowing Tim already bought my copy makes me happy for Obsidian.

Who cares, there's going to be a year long beta test period exclusively for Fortnite players. Start promoting it closer to the actual release.

EPIC BAD

Epic is not bad in this case when you think about it.
-Epic gives free millions to Obsidian, therefore Obsidian has lowered their profit margin and can take more risks
-Game doesn't need to be a bland piece of shit aimed at the literally everyone audience like all the games that don't get given free millions and have to make all their investment back
-Even if Obsidian is once again Obsidian and the free money gives them too much liberty and they end up making the game a buggy mess due to feature creep and insufficient deadlines, the game will be beta tested and pre-patched by the EGS dupes for an entire year before release