How did they fuck it up this bad? It's the first time I'm not having fun playing critical mode

How did they fuck it up this bad? It's the first time I'm not having fun playing critical mode

Attached: A1bNZpa5DXL._SL1500_.jpg (1192x1500, 484K)

It was inferior to kh2

It was superior to kh2

It was kh2

it was the sequel to kh2

it was the prequel to kh2

it didn't have Kairi's full frontal nude level from kh2

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

ITT: How did they fuck it up this bad? - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

put me in the Facebook screencap LOLOL

who knew rushing a game after making fans wait on it would yield such a sub par experience
>there's a snake in my boots

I wanna eat pussy.

The human penis is an external male intromittent organ that additionally serves as the urinal duct. The main parts are the root (radix); the body (corpus); and the epithelium of the penis including the shaft skin and the foreskin (prepuce) covering the glans penis. The body of the penis is made up of three columns of tissue: two corpora cavernosa on the dorsal side and corpus spongiosum between them on the ventral side. The human male urethra passes through the prostate gland, where it is joined by the ejaculatory duct, and then through the penis. The urethra traverses the corpus spongiosum, and its opening, the meatus (/miːˈeJtəs/), lies on the tip of the glans penis. It is a passage both for urination and ejaculation of semen. (See: male reproductive system.)

Me too.

Attached: 1545031558030.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>die at the end of a level
>have to do the whole past 30 min again
>for the 5th time

It's actually way worse than advertised. By all means, try it when you get the chance, but the difference between fantasy and reality is much wider than usual.

>13 years since 2 full of spin-offs
>gameplay doesnt feel as satisfying as 2
>floaty gameplay
>most of worlds were meh
>70% of the story feels like filler with shit like "trying to save Aqua" where King Ha-ha and Riku fail too many times
>3 doesnt answer jack shit, adds more questions and the idea that it wont get any answers for the next 10 years
>mobile game's story is necessary to understand things in 3

KH became a clusterfuck after 2 and the hype was too much to handle.
SE since FF13 has been with this shit of "let's have a main trilogy, spin-offs, movies and link it to the main story and juice it for like 10 years [raughs]" but it has been failing. FF7R will also be a victim of this

I just like having the fantasy of pleasuring the woman I love.
Yes I am a virgin, how did you know?

Attached: 1555118528593.png (367x350, 94K)

All I wanted was some Final Fantasy superbosses and more final fantasy characters
What the fuck were you thinking Nomura?

Attached: look at this shit.jpg (500x736, 87K)

>I just like having the fantasy of pleasuring the woman I love
That's completely fine, I want you to have that. I just also want to brace you for the reality in case you get the opportunity.

Thank you dad.

Any time, fag.

Two words, Osaka team.
It's heartbreaking to look at FF7R stuff and see the passion Nomura obviously feels for it and how great the combat looks, and then look back at KH3....

>"oh boy! I cant wait for Sephiroth to fuck with me a 3rd time"
>Nomura: no Finaru Fantizu caraktures (raughs)

Yeah, fuck you too Nomura.

I wanted to fight Golbez, Dark Knight Cecil, Kefka, and maybe Necron or Kuja
You know characters that have dealt with darkness or negative emotions?
Shit not having Cecil in any KH game is a missed opportunity

>darkness
Yeah, I can see that and wouldnt mind either with FF characters. But they didnt even used the idea of a Nightmare Buzz despite the plot they were going with Toy Box

Tokyo Team does no longer exist. Some of their members did FFXV combat system. You know how it turned out to be...

>enemy gets extremely far away
>doesn't despawn
>if you follow after them and go outside their spawn zone they despawn even if right in front of you
10/10 game design

What's the point of this character?

Attached: Mickey_KHIII.png (958x1405, 625K)

>How did they fuck it up this bad?
I try not to think about it. It's downright depressing how impossibly disappointing the game was, and knowing that the series will never recover from all the awful choices made in 3. People pretending it was good are literal retards whose opinions are objectively worthless.

Kys

Do you faggots not get tired of posting this wrong shit every fucking day? No it's not as good as 2 but it's still an excellent game.
Go back to your boredomlands and last of cucks 2

KH3 is a well crafted game
but it lacks a lot of things that made the other 2 games so great

>but it's still an excellent game
By no metric is that true.

It has the worst checkpoint system I've ever seen, plus many more issues

>Replaced Riku's edgy light and dark keyblade with A FUCKING CAR KEY
I will NEVER stop being fucking mad. Other than that I liked KH3

>play critical
>die in two hits
Ok

I only enjoyed Olympus, Toy Box, exploring Caribbean, gummi parts and some mini-games. Everything else felt mediocre and things like Frozen I just wanted to end fast because it was getting way boring.