Thoughts on this and sequels in general?

Thoughts on this and sequels in general?
All capcom games are shit and this is no exception, but this was exceedingly terrible.
OST was good though

Attached: dmc2.jpg (189x267, 11K)

>All capcom games are shit
Iceborne just came out you STUPID IDIOT

>Grindy boring progressfag garbage got a paid DLC that was delayed on PC for no reason after the base game which is still not current to PS4 was also delayed
Like I said, they've never made a good game

2 and DmC are the only shitty ones from the series.

and 3,4 and 5

Seething pc loser
Don't you have other games to play while you wait?
Oh yeah you don't.
Pffffft.

>Can never ever dare criticise capcom or nintendo without the defense force in full effect
I miss when Yea Forums was actually about videogames

Discussion about video games that you disagree with is still discussion about video games you giant crybaby.

Except there's no discussion because capcumguzzlers think all their games are perfect

Here to laugh at your dying thread. lol

And you think all their games are shit.
These "points" are equally conducive to discussion.

Stop making threads on Yea Forums if you just want people to agree with you, it'll never happen.

>How dare you criticise boring progressfag garbage

old Yea Forums sucked capcom's dick like no tomorrow you fucking newfag.

I've been here since the beginning you newfag and I've always railed against progressfag bullshit

I didn't say you can't criticize it, I said you're retarded for thinking people disagreeing with your criticism aren't discussing video games, which is objectively false.

Faggot. 1 is one of the worst games I've played. Even the cutscenes put me to sleep.

There is no quality difference between any of the DMC games though, which is why it was surprising when people said 2 was bad

Exactly

oh he's just a salty faggot, cool im out.

See what I mean, anyone daring to criticise capcom gets called salty, because it's not like you could hate shovelware garbage

>its all shit! All of it! Every single one, never made a single game ever and fuck capcom but lets talk about DMC2 real quick for no reason
>criticism

Attached: AEAC81F1-8F81-49E5-A48C-33F81F1CCF2B.jpg (565x650, 39K)

WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING CRITICISM YOU CUNT?? YOU MIGHT AS WELL HAVE POSTED "hey guys (insert company name) is garbage and has not made a single product of note ever, lets discuss them for some reason."

>Capcumguzzlers cannot discuss and instead just yell and scream like the children they are

You haven't given any real reason why they're shit.

Just because DMC2 was the only game you played you dipshit

Look at MHW for a recent example
Piss poor gameplay, terrible optimization, delayed PC release for no reason, barely any content, progressfag grind bullshit etc etc

it's shit. dante's vest looks fucking retarded. the music is okay but forgettable. because everything else is horrid in the game and the music is okay in comparison this makes autist here believe that it can compare to the over devil may cry games

That's valid, what about the rest of their catalog?

>delayed PC release for no reason

Sometimes they have to be sure there is a market before wasting development money and time

Similar issues, they all have barebones "gameplay", poor writing, they're a terrible company and the DLC practices are insane
>Reddit spacing

Attached: lqb.jpg (600x600, 18K)

You're just proving his point you STUPID IDIOT

Based

DEE EM CEE TOO IS BEST
PLEEEAAAASE

>Sometimes they have to be sure there is a market before wasting development money and time
Just like they've been making sure there is a market for the switch for two and a half years(and probably 4 at the very least) when it's clear in most places sells like hotcakes?
Sometimes I wonder if Ryozo got in a fist fight with a Nintendo employe or some shit like that

>All capcom games are shit and this is no exception
Fucking based, fuck capcom, fuck their defense force and fuck ace attorney in particular

Are you aware you're going to get sage'd if you dare say something about capcom?
Just look how a thread insulting epic store has so many replys and this one isn't allowed to get bumped

>OP replying to himself in agreement

Attached: 1164877383064.jpg (432x413, 13K)