Epic

epicgames.com/store/en-US/collection/batman-free-week

>Epic
>Offers 6 (SIX) free games, some of which are classics, permanently

>Steam
>Only offers "free weekends", which only let you play a game for a limited 3 days like Dead by Daylight for the 10th time

Is there even a question who is better?

Attached: arkham lego batman 2.jpg (1428x816, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQFFnUg0u70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really? You made another one?

Cry about it

Stop being blind nigger

Keep it up bro every anti steam post is a good one, jewben destroyed pc gaming now it's time to get it back

Based

wait wait wait

but epic is always shilled as the pro-developer launcher. steam is put down by epic bitches for its sales devaluing the games. but now epic is giving free games, whereas steam is only offering free weekends to allow a sale to still exist in the future.

but now its wrong? hmmm. interesting.

ESL Steam fanboy pls

>buying games
This is like someone buying music off iTunes. Stop sucking Gabe's/China's dick.

Attached: 1554146025873.png (976x658, 272K)

Epic is pro dev and pro costumer, yes

user I need to tell you something...the epic version is the superior one, it doesn't include drm, the cracked denovo version runs like shit....

But I played Batman like ten years ago

I don't give a fuck. I'll keep pirating.

>the epic version is the superior one, it doesn't include drm, the cracked denovo version runs like shit....
Arkham Knight on PC runs like shit regardless of the DRM.
They stillh haven't fixed it

>Valve is literally disputing a court ruling to let people resell digital games.
>Steam drones still consider them the good guys

Can somebody explain?

I guess that Epic is really bombing hard. I'm still not making an epic account and installing their botnet. GOG for life bitches!

>filelist.ro (my favourite private tracker)
>offers TENS OF THOUSANDS of games free,permanently

is there even a question of who is better?

Well the Epic version runs smooth as hell 120 FPS avg on max and qhd

But every game is free on epic?
Based

Why do Steam cucks try so hard to pretend to be pirates?

I told you it could probably not include DENUVO and I was laughed at on every thread
BTW it seems they have added the dlc in a new update
Fuck you, WB. As a paid customer this is an outrage

What the fuck does this mean? It runs no matter what at what you described? The vast majority of people on Epic use it for Fortnite and their PC's aren't specced out for RTX like the minority is.

Sendo me and invite to [email protected] pls

nigger
i currently have none

Attached: Capture.png (470x123, 15K)

not that user but it simply means the overhead of DRM has been removed. DENUVO is known for being resource intensive. On a middle of the road PC with quad core i5 and GTX1060, it'll cause the PC to choke easily. Not 120fps guaranteed on all PCs of course, but enough of a performance bump to be noticeable.

I know Denuvo has been removed, it still runs terrible on PC anyway. That guy spouted out bullshit that just reeks of not knowing what he's talking about.

Yea well even removing DRM won't fix a broken as fuck game. I personally don't like any of the Batman games because I think he's a whiny bitch that is a handicap to the entire DC Justice League.

sorry tim, but I already have all of those, still not gonna make an account

personally I was never a fan of Flash

This. The only ones who literally didn't own any of these until now are people who either don't give a shit about Batman as a whole, or are so poor that they didn't even pick any of these up during the Steam sale.

Everyone in the DC universe has INSANE power creep. Like superman was fantastic before he became the superman we all know now. The flash was the same. Dude was fast sure, but pic related. It gets out of hand. But I dislike Batman hardcore because he's a bitch. Throughout the history of the Joker and other such various villains, they've done some seriously fucked up shit. Like in the latest animated movie, the Joke find Batgirl's real address, and shoots her through the gut, clips her spine, makes her paraplegic. And then sends Batman a bunch of photos of her in various states of being undressed and it's hinted that she's raped. What does the big bad Batman do? Sticks the Joker back in the same Arkham Asylum THAT HE'S BROKEN OUT OF NUMEROUS TIMES ALREADY.

Just pull the fucking trigger already you cuck. I think it's because the writers know batman wouldn't be able to stand against the same sorts of threats as the rest of the Justice league/DC universe.

What is the point of these threads? Why not just have both and buy the games that are cheaper? There is no “better” option

>Why not just have both and buy the games that are cheaper?

Free is cheaper than whatever Steam is selling.

>in the latest animated movie
Killing Joke was a while ago.
Latest batman animated film is Hush
youtube.com/watch?v=cQFFnUg0u70

>>Only offers "free weekends",
Wrong

ah excuse me. I don't pay much attention to them. I just happened to catch the movie at my buddy's place.

oh and I forgot to post my damned pic of the Flash. Fucker is insanely overpowered and they only get more powerful.

Attached: 5196271-the flash speed.png (487x480, 241K)

Why are you lying subhuman ?