Dawn of the eighth day

What are some examples of Yea Forums being wrong?

Attached: crack watch bl3 4.jpg (1614x716, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/timsweeneyepic/status/1160763032236187654?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when Yea Forums said borderlands 3 will be a good game

isn't it already cracked?

Didn't they litterally fuck up and release a non-denuvo version when you uninstall it?

>isn't it already cracked?

Only in the minds of desperate Steam drones.

rent free

wrong about what?

anyway Octopath took 3 months.
Stop waiting, play something else until eventually the game is cracked.

>anyway Octopath took 3 months.

You're saying that like it's something to be proud of.

Any Greedfall cracks?

Attached: 20190905_165546.jpg (576x720, 146K)

I hate when ganes get cracked on release, but then the game is updated to be actually good and that version is never cracked.

No it still uses denuvo , their game will work until the denuvo token expires (usually 2 weeks ) ,epic are just too dumb to revoke the token when the game is refunded

I pirated greedfall last week and it works

Uh-oh

Attached: 126778.png (2600x1032, 270K)

Why is waiting 3 months bad? Dont you have other things to do as well? I wish i could play this weekend but tomorrow is track day and a 120mile roudtrip. Next week is my girls friend wedding. Do you people literally play vidya every waking day?

Greedfall was day1. Had no protection.

why do you care about this reddit game

>Do you people literally play vidya every waking day?
Yes.

It's fake.

How did that come off to you as proud?
Just saying that Denuvo protected games take a long time. Sometimes they get cracked quickly sometime it takes several months.

Can you do it less than 3 months?

so tell me Yea Forums, why do some people on this board shit on a game, then immediately go to various crack sites salivating at the thought of the game being cracked? Doesn't that mean you want to play it? If that's the case why not just buy it? Is it a money thing? I make plenty of money in my profession so I buy 3-4 games at a time and it's not a big deal. I'm sincerely curious. I know there was a big blowout because of Epic/Steam/etc. I don't pay attention to any of it, I just get the game I want regardless of who is selling it.

the people who want it are normalfags with shit taste and the much more common paid shill advertising the game.

Because if I can play a game for free I'm picking that option over paying. I can spend that money on other things.

well I'll take that as taste is subjective. I play games all over the spectrum of various genres and I still enjoyed Borderlands 3. It absolutely gets monotonous and some of the humor makes you roll your eyes, but that's how Borderlands has always been. A blast if you're playing with friends.
fair enough.

>I don't pay attention to any of it, I just get the game I want regardless of who is selling it.
well, that's pretty stupid.

Steam cucks are ill in the head

why? What do the moves and power plays of multi-million dollar companies have to do with me, the end user? I'm just here to play my game. I have an extensive Steam library, several games on uPlay, Origin, and now own Metro Exodus/Borderlands 3/Satisfactory on Epic.

My backlog is so huge I can wait.

Attached: Anzu NEET lauern.jpg (400x318, 38K)

I'm not gonna play it I just want to seed it so less people give Randy money

Attached: 1447978316483.jpg (600x600, 65K)

>What do the moves and power plays of multi-million dollar companies have to do with me, the end user? I'm just here to play my game.
congrats. you're the textbook example of an unthinking consumer. the dream of any company. consume consume consume and nothing else matters. supporting anti-costumer and monopolistic tactics fucks you over in the long and short run. wether you want to ignore that or not, it's still the truth.

admirable
>consumer rights
There are far more important hills to die on in life user. And your attempt to label me a consumer whore is a bit hypocritical coming from the person who is so caught up in consumer/company practices that they get angry about it on a Tibetan throat singing forum.

I don't know how to pirate without relying on fitgirl.

>Predict the new Denuvo will be like the VM protects that used to protect the engineering programs we used in university that do literally tens of thousands of fake CPU requests in order to prevent crackers from finding the request strings it actually needs to run
>The crackers point out two days later that it's doing this literally, plus keylogging/mouse input queries in order to make sure user requests are real requests and not VM interjects

They literally have to look through tens if not hundreds of thousands of fake code requests just to find the strings denuvo actually uses to run, the copyright protection is literally bloatware which will cripple slower PC's just in fake code requests alone

It's the same shit we had on on the CAD software we used, whenever the shit was running even if we were not using the software directly the shit was so CPU intensive we couldn't even use browsers to surf while it was open, eventually our school techs downloaded cracked executables just to make the software usable that they paid for

You expect this to be cracked in a day you're wrong, the reason the earlier ones were cracked in a day or less is because the older versions were not doing endless junk data requests, some streamers I've seen playing the game with the game doing absolutely nothing and them staring at the floor on modern CPU's they're getting CPU use of 30-40%

If this gets cracked good chance Denuvo could get actually fined for data user breach considering how much it phones home, they already proved that EULA's mean jack shit because those contracts do not forbid companies from doing shit that is illegal even if "The user agreed to it" which is the same shit that got SONY etc in hot water and got huge fucking fines over it

I don't even know where to pirate from anymore. I used to be part of Demonoid back in the day before TPB went down the first time. Then the owners of Demonoid got spooked about TPB takedown, so they shutdown the site.

>And your attempt to label me a consumer whore is a bit hypocritical coming from the person who is so caught up in consumer/company practices that they get angry about it
that doesn't make any sense. do you know what the word hypocritical means? it doesn't fit here in any sense of the word.
>There are far more important hills to die on in life user.
>there are children in africa starving right now deflection
you're worthless to talk to.

>you're worthless to talk to.
>I'm an angry loser that companies couldn't give a shit about not buying their game
Got it. Just keep waiting for the game you totally don't want to play but will keep F5'ing the page to see if it's cracked yet.

Stop copying reddit/discord posts, a scene group never publishes something like that

Enjoy the spyware

Randy, you must stop, im calling Todd right now

it's on epic so you're getting spyware either way

What do you hope to achieve by posting these threads over and over again?
People who said they were gonna wait for the crack aren't gonna capitulate just because its been a week. And Steamfags shouldn't care since they will get the GOTY edition on it ges onsale in several months with DLC.

Thats what every game is

Stating a fact is not being proud sperg

If you saved all the money you spent on video games and invested it in something like cdpr before witcher 3 release or amd before ryzen release, or any big company before they became big you would’ve been fucking rich and never had to work again in your life. Just think about it next time youre spending 200$ a month on something thats free.

Kek

buyers remorse thread?

Attached: 1568158111023.jpg (261x261, 14K)

>epic are just too dumb to revoke the token when the game is refunded
Based you mean

Which game

It is kinda if it were sooner

>why is game worse than last?
>whats with all these slot machines?
>hmm, why do I need to log into this shit server to play this game that was promised on this other digital store but pulled for some reason?
>whats up with the cloud saves?
>why are there no player reviews?
>hohum, guess I will just keep giving these guys money anyway

yeah, if he said ONLY 3 months you spiuteful fuck

>based.....
>literally too dumb to even do preloads.
Yeah, so based, not retarded at all.

I've predicted how denuvo works from day one, and people called me full of shit then too about things such as hardware ID checks and downloaded executable strings, which is like your game code being 99.9999% complete and it has to download a custom piece of string executable data that is several KB in length and I was correct then too

The new one uses VM, again a common evolution of the DRM's we used to have to deal with in school, again it got so bad the school tech guys started using cracked versions of the software they paid tens of thousands of dollars to use just to make the software somewhat usable

you make it sound like I don't already have it made in the shade. I did indeed own a shit load of AMD stock long before Ryzen. I picked up my shares for dirt cheap. I also own 250-ish acres in rural Montana with mountains and hunting lands all around me. I can sort of understand your argument, but it's naive to assume everyone has the same living situation.

Denuvo been using VM, that's nothing new.

counter shilling the genuine shills
you do remember borderlands 1 don't you

But they did do preloads

My dad bailed on all his AMD stock after endless failures, then they came out with Ryzen/mass income with consoles and he's been kicking himself since then

I don't fucking blame him though, AMD was a death trap stock value wise for more than five years

>>why is game worse than last?
In what way? The actual game itself being shit? That's subjective. Running like shit? We all know DRM is garbage.
>>whats with all these slot machines?
Huh? What game are you talking about?
>>hmm, why do I need to log into this shit server to play this game that was promised on this other digital store but pulled for some reason?
What server? You mean just another service? Do you bitch about having to log into Newegg when Amazon is out of stock on something? I also don't reserve digital games, so I didn't even know they pulled Borderlands 3 from Steam until later. Scummy move sure.
>>whats up with the cloud saves?
What about them? Steam does them sure, but local saves are fine. It's like you've never played old games where local was all you had.
>>why are there no player reviews?
who cares? Do you go to steam for the socializing or the games?
>>hohum, guess I will just keep giving these guys money anyway
Correct.
>inb4 Epic shill REEEE
I can post a pic of my extensive steam library if you like. Steam is guilty of scummy shit just as much as anyone else. Get over yourself.

>havent played any BL since BL1 which i found mediocre with shit humor
>dont want to paly any BL because its literally rehashed game written by retarded sjws and its generic as fuck
>Yea Forums tells me I want to play bl3 but I am buttblasted because I can't pirate a game i don't want to play
lmao imagine supporting the shitter devs

They only did preloads after massive publish backlash

Stinky

Attached: getaload.png (496x465, 214K)

absolutely it was a fucking nightmare. I bought because of its price and I knew AMD was too big to fail, not because I held any faith in them. Always invest with your wallet not your heart. I bought 150k shares at $1.98. Dumped 3/4th of them when stock hit $30-ish.
>you do remember borderlands 1 don't you
of course. What about it?

Every fighting game under Denuvo has outdated AF cracks. SC6 doesn't have 2B, neitherless Cassandra?

Yeah, we know the story, after the backlash
twitter.com/timsweeneyepic/status/1160763032236187654?lang=en

it has a completely new form of denuvo. Give it some time, retarded chink

Funny thing is with a bloated spyware full of garbage i won't pirate it nor will i buy it now unless steam takes out all the garbage the game is dead to me. I guess were still waiting for borderlands 3 guys what game are you talking about?

Attached: 1552208092582.jpg (640x640, 126K)

>Next week is my girlfriend wedding
Subtle

based

>Hey guys we can't do a thing
>Turns out we can
I don't understand why would you get pissy about it then. They did it, and that's all that should matter.
inb4 shill

Attached: 1549731899318.png (332x352, 53K)

said the mentally ill chink who supports an objectively wrong product which is also a malware

Attached: seething_epic_drone_wojak.png (791x502, 150K)

No steam no buy

poopies...hahhaa

what a genuine post, this is not a falseflag at all.

spyware accusations aside i was spectating a friend and it was just constant drops if you aren't host

lmao poor fags

Rich people are rich because they don't waste their money on stuff they can get for free. It all adds up over time brainlet.

>saving 60 bucks will make me rich someday

>being this fucking retarded

if you can't afford to drop some change on a game you want just neck yourself faggot you're not worth much.

it's been 8 days already?

Attached: 1509986376727.png (448x448, 378K)

do you seriously think "rich people" just hoard their money and don't spend it on things they want? You seriously think that these rich people would rather wait months for the game to crack than just buy the fucking game? Really?

Attached: 1328636426517.gif (235x240, 1.93M)