Attached: dab.png (1100x1100, 885K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iiej_HY8bCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody cares about this character except for homos
I would let Edelgard end my life if she was real

What would his moveset be like?

Attached: wXz0FFG.webm (960x540, 1.41M)

Are you guys really retarded enough to think that Sakurai is biased towards Fire Emblem? Do you really think he is going to add in another character when he admitted that there were too many Fire Emblem reps when Corrin and Chrom were added? Do you really hate yourself that much to think that Nintendo would use the Fighters Pass to shill in normie shit like Steve or Tracer that no one in this board likes at all? When we got incredible stuff like Joker, Banjo and Terry? Do you really think Nintendo is going to end the first pass with some D Tier main avatar from Fire Emblem and start the new one with Geno? A -F Tier character from one Mario spinoff?

hand me the invitation this instant, Dimitri.

Attached: el.png (959x960, 733K)

They started the fighter pass off with a plant. If Geno got in, he wouldn't be the worst pick of the bunch

Attached: 1200px-Piranha_Plant_SSBU.png (1200x1200, 888K)

Fuck off with your censored game.

i honestly don't get the Edelgard spam
when was the last time FE gotten a character that wasn't a MC Lord or Avatar first?

because we'd have Lyn in first or Azura already.

Does offscreen in half the routes and only survives the war in his own

Pirhana Plant isn't even part of the pass tho
also
>what are surprise reps

Fire Emblem can only be considered a waste at this point.

I was talking about Byleth but i think i have the answer to the Edelgard spam, the reason for that its because she is a girl and because she uses an axe, Nintendo wouldn't choose a secondary protagonist over the main avatar and i do not think Byleth would be unique

>but Byleth has a Whipsword

I've seen gameplay from Three Houses and i have yet to see Byleth use his sword as a whip, like Ivy from Soul Calibur.

People have been guessing she'd get in since before the game even came out. In 3 houses the student lords take far more of the spotlight than Byleth does who is nearly a silent protagonist, even after going through the MC powerful the Lords are still way way way better units than Byleth with their own ridiculous unique weapons and battalions and skills

7th place lmaoooooo

Attached: edelwho.jpg (1779x1080, 462K)

The Sword of the Creator works like Ivy's whip sword when using the unique weaponskill Ruptured Heaven, its segmented and works like one because it's made from the spine of the goddess

She moved up to 6th

Attached: 1569044894841.jpg (1080x2160, 390K)

Bernie bros....

Yes, female audiences like Dimitri and Claude because they want to fuck them and Femleth because she's their self insert

That's what a skewed sample looks like. They like Lysithea because she's small and cute, too

>there's a good chance NoJ seen the fujoshit popularity during the Season 2 planning
better than hitler, i guess?

lol no

Attached: 5ep32If.png (1280x1658, 966K)

I hate FE and FE characters in smash but this guy looks cool. Nice eyepatch.

the exact same as the other 10 fe characters

>Lysithea went from 3rd place to 9th
>below male avatar at that
JUST

gimmick where when over 100% decides to drop the lance and beat the fuck outta people with his hands like in the cutscene

He transforms it when he attacks someone from 2 range. No need to go whip sword in close quarters.

If we can conclude something from all of these polls and even survey that was done, it's that Dimitri and Claude keep the same place in every single one of them. Based.

Attached: goldenchads.jpg (1200x750, 148K)

Edelgard is the worst lord in the game by far. Dimitri's personal story was more complete and satisfying than edelgard.
Begone edelgarbage

But Blue Lions is considered the bro house on top of the otome house
Every guy I know played Blue Lions first because it felt like grouping up with the boys again

>Bernie and Lys
I don't like either of them. Bernie is just fucking annoying, and Lys has a shitty story I don't care about. I wish Lys wasn't such a good unit so I didn't have to use her.

>Edelgard is the worst lord in the game by far.
Well duh, she's a General unit. They had to give her an axe that let's her move again because nobody likes General units.

Based and boarpilled

Attached: 1566799645626.jpg (564x925, 84K)

ALM JOINS SMASH!
SURPRISE!

GET DABBED ON 3 HERPES FAGS

Attached: 1558564183954.jpg (367x515, 22K)

>implying it wont be sigurd on a horse to shill the genealogy remake

>wanting a generic link echo with a counter

Since you fags never talk about gameplay, I'm gonna try.

What skills do you give Dimitri?
Lance Prowess, duh.
so what's your other 4?
I like Aegis, Authority, Lance Crit + 10 and Swordbreaker.

Though I would substitute Swordbreaker with Movement+1 if I had it.

how the fuck can people like female Byleth more than the male version? her eyes look empty and her uniform is dumb

speed, dexterity, authority, movement +1
he's already good but more stats never hurt

>that fucking gap
How did Dimitri go from the least popular lord to the most popular by miles?

People like tragic stories plus the blue lions have the most story related quest in the game by far

C*mbrains. That's your answer.
Nu-Claire looks like fucking frog, like nu-REfags lust over her just because she has vagina.

Edelgard was spammed because she was the first TH character we knew about, that's all.

Virgins don't fap to male characters, user. Cumbr@ins will fap to anything as long as it has big tits and vagina. Even if heir face looks like fucking pepe the frog.

I unironically wished there was more of a way to see Dimitri descend into more of a beast in BL.

The Whipsword isn't even the biggest thing that could give Byleth a different moveset, it actually is that in his/her exclusive class gives bonuses to swords, brawling and light magic

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Enlightened-One-Stats.jpg (640x360, 60K)

battalion vantage, battalion wrath, lance prowess, sword breaker, lance crit + 10

just keep his battalion on 1/3 health, avoid archers and you'll win the game.

>game has distant counter skill
>does not let you acquire it with any class
that's fucking bullshit, archers get to have their own but the rest of the weapons have to carry 1-2 range versions

I wish we could save him and team up in the GD route because realistically him and claude should not fight in either his or GD

Women even men reeeeeally want to fuck him.

if dimitri had distant counter on that build he would solo the whole game, like even on maniac mode it's broken but being able to hit everything would be crazy.

>b-b-but ebin 3-way battle is le ebin parallel to part 1 which makes it #deep

There's certain battalions that have the retribution gambit that give allies distant counter, so there's always that.

Wish they had delayed the game again so I could get an actual 3rd route and edelgards route wasnt cut short
>never even get to fight those who slither in the dark in her route

They should have just dropped the route aspect and instead have a kino story about Dimitri and Claude.

>Marianne not even in the ranking

The Slithers were right, we need to nuke Japan

Attached: 1568790997724.jpg (621x698, 155K)

So is Dimitri guaranteed to be the winner of CYL4?

THE

RIGHT NOW! YOU KNOW THE ONE!

Fine, if you insist

Attached: 1565911986597.png (624x640, 17K)

she's hiding food inside her clothes so that she can eat in her room

There's a disclaimer in the red text next to Dimitri that there was apparently some vote stuffing in favor of him.

why the fuck does three houses have the best preparation theme

>implying Gawain will get in before Saber

Attached: 1567061121384.jpg (1804x1400, 1.31M)

Good use of the Leitmotif?

don't know about Gawain but his son Ike is already in

You mean this guy?

Attached: Fepr-greil.png (1958x2346, 3.51M)

>ashe at 11
Was the japanese writing better for this character? Because to me he just seemed like a massive pile of missed potential. Some of his supports are solid, but they barely mention his past as a thief outside of his byleth C rank.

The poll is over 70% woman. He's pretty.

>they barely mention his past as a thief outside of his byleth C rank.
I really hated that. The game keeps focusing on how crests are not all that great and have ruined the students’ lives, but there’s no way the commoners had it easier. Ashe especially got really shafted considering he went through a lot but it’s barely brought up.

Perhaps he just doesn't like bringing it up and just left it behind already at the point of the game.

He's a character of noble and gentle character rather than birth and be has has universal sexual appeal

Perhaps, but then you have characters like Sylvain whose issues with women are depicted as deep when he’s not the only who would struggle with that. I just wish they put as much care and focused on developing all the students equally.

Wrong thread, fren?

>4. Felix
>5. Sylvain
JUST GUYS BEING DUDES

Put Lysithea in Smash Bros.!
I want to one-shot fighters as my cancer-ridden wife!

Attached: 88aw1244q0531.jpg (718x900, 85K)

More than likely, it will be the byleth.

Stop making posts about this weak ass game. I don't know why like 98% of the male characters look like bitches and feminine. Only like 2 look like actual dudes. The rest look like walking shojo troupes. Who responsible for the character designs?

Next, there is like no dark skin girls in the game, all of them are either pale and only like 2 of them are tan and none of them have any real lips worth noting. They're all monkeys bro.

The game play is outdated as shit with turn based fucking strategy. You're literally taking turns to let someone beat you up, fucking stupid man.
You're all bitches, every single one of you. Stop turning this website into a scat fetish website, I don't like seeing shit every time I go on.

I legit thought Ignatz was a girl before I actually played the game.
Also:
>0 (zero) glasses girls
0/10 game fuck this

>Wields Thunderbrand for non special attacks, occasionally using some magic or some shit
>Neutral B Swarm Z slows down enemies hit for 1 second
>Side B- Luna Δ(effective against shields)
>Up B Warp
>Down B Honestly don't know. There's nosferatu but she'd play too much like Robin.

God that part of the game was dumb.

Are those polls from the same magazine?

You will fuck Ignatz and you will like it.

Wait scratch that
>Down B-Dark Spikes T (Lays down a magical mine that will detonate when stepped on)
>Final Smash- Hades Ω

You assholes do know the will no FE Characters for the 1st Fighter Pack, right?

Just finished Golden Deer as my first route. Nice dubstep at the end

>Byleth x Lysithea
>Claude x Ingrid
>Seteth x Leonie
>Ignatz x Raph's Sister

Everyone else had platonic endings. What do you think?

Attached: 1568041156205.jpg (1263x1684, 270K)

I didn't know how the ending pairings would work so instead with any of the girls, Claude and Lorenz "bro'd" it up in their endings.

>Claude x Ingrid
Guess Almyrans are okay in her book

But he's married to his best bro Raphael's sister and "paints" her face every night.

>Didn't marry Marianne

Unbased

Attached: 1568049446120.jpg (1111x1416, 140K)

Hilda and Cyril can hook up

I tried doing a bunch of in- house marriages but I accidentally hit the support points cap on all of them except Manuela x Hanneman, everyone else ended up in bro/sis-mances

Dmitri or Claude would be nice. Claude would have a more unique moveset but I want Dmitri for the swag

sothis paralogue is wack on maddening. should i just kill the first two wolves and then rush down the beast once the dumb fucking birds start moving?

Attached: 1535327579987.png (600x800, 654K)

BL gave a decent reason as to why they'd fight GD in that one of their scouts/messengers in Alliance territory was found dead, though they then suggest it's possible the Empire may have killed him just to frame the Alliance for it.

It'd be somewhat reasonable that without Byleth or Rodrigue around him at the moment in the GD route that if the same thing happened and Claude doesn't know about it, Dimitri really would just assume the Alliance killed the scout.

As for Claude attacking in BL route, that shit's just dumb and would make more sense if the thick fog that was in the prior cutscene actually made it a fog of war map.

Fuck you boar, I am the character Smash needs. To test my blade against the strongest.

Attached: beyond edge felix.jpg (939x1162, 96K)

How is this an argument, Analgardfag? Your whore dies in every route but her own as well.

Attached: 07f7d3171830cfe13d1174a8c847abb5.jpg (449x500, 65K)

He was a thief when he was like 8, and most of his supports have to do with his sense of justice and belief in redemption of others instilled by what happened to change him from a thieving commoner orphan to an aspiring knight in-line to rule his foster family's lands due to tragedies.

I don't think he was missed potential at all. His A support with Dedue's one of the better ones in the game, along with how he treats Catherine where he's upfront that he personally hates her with good reason despite his usual cheerful outlook.

that´s not true, homos like me prefer Claude

What changes if Dedue survives the Edelgard battle away the end of the GD route?

Just an NPC comment from a soldier in the monastery in the following month saying Dedue made sure Edelgard's body was destroyed after the battle, before leaving quietly.

>Dedue made sure Edelgard's body was destroyed
>destroyed

What did he do to it?

Attached: 1442154539489.png (143x143, 52K)

Gave it the BDC

People like little faggots despite being boring, bland, and shitty units.

Attached: f4d3c35576cd72b7fa9d58c6257afc25.jpg (2227x2475, 255K)

Probably cut the head off, burned the body, and went back to the Kingdom to spend the rest of his life watching over Dimitri's grave like he does in their paired ending.

He should be fucking Mercedes but who the fuck knows?

HOW THE FUCK DO THE PAIRED ENDINGS WORKS!

If Hilda takes Marianne in one more playthrough, I am going to be pissed.

Attached: 62c505ffd96c812081329cd49506f339.jpg (930x1500, 174K)

i know, im going to marry Marianne to be sure she doesnt up with Hilda for the 3rd time

If they have an A rank support, whoever builds up to the highest affinity (highest on that Close Allies thing in their personnel file) gets the paired ending if they have one together.

Just keep Hilda and Marianne at B support and you'll be safe.

>though they then suggest it's possible the Empire may have killed him just to frame the Alliance for it.
This is extremely obvious the messenger is going through empire territory

>but there’s no way the commoners had it easier
You now realize there isn’t a single commoner they truly hates crests.

based fucking retard
everyone is aware of that
i also don't even believe they're in Season 2 either

Hilda will just take you and you'll have to deal with it.

I was guessing Close Allies had something to do with it. Hilda will stop stealing women from my guys this time.

Attached: 9591221ed1494c4c578a4d00ce2e85a3.jpg (901x1050, 125K)

THE BOAR

Cringe and virgin waifufag pilled
Imagine not playing Chad Lions or Alpha Deers first

Yeah, which makes Edelgard look like a fucking idiot, especially since Ferdinand and Lorenz actually focus on real ways to improve the lives of the masses, Sylvain works to devalue crests, and Hanneman works to make crest power available to everyone.

>Sylvain works to devalue crests
Sylvain works to torment women as much as possible because he secretly mumbles, "Bitches and Whores" under his breath when he sees a woman.

Holy shit, they really like Dimitri, Claude, and Femleth there
why the fuck Smash kids are still shilling Edelgard hard in rosterfag threads?

Attached: ruh-roh raggy.jpg (742x729, 110K)

he's definitely not gonna be on a horse most of the time
he's just going to have a side-b dedicated to mount gimmick like Wario's bike

How did folks know about crests before Hanneman's magic Crest-inator machine?
Is it like actually a mark on your body or something?

Yeah. Edelgard's crest is a womb tattoo

i prefer him as an Ike echo instead desu

I like that these endings contradict each other, Leonie and Alois both became leader of Jeralt's troops and Me and Lorenz both became the leader of the new Fodlan

i'm thirsty....

That's not my girl...

When should I buy the dlc?

t. Gustave

Hot, which one? Where's the other?

Are rally stats ever worth it?

Absolutely in maddening

So who should be my healer in GD? Lys, Marriane or Flayn? Flayn not having physic sucks, and why does she have budding talent in lance with 25% str growth.

Look Dimitri’s no matter how many shitty 70% female polls you post it’s not changing the fact if a 3H reps gets in it’s going to be Byleth or Edelgard.

Byleth is self explanatory and Edelgard is behind him the central character in the entire fucking narrative regardless of route, whereas Dimitri is an afterthought in every route but his own and maybe CF and Claude is so irrelevant you can write his route without him and it still works in Church. The fucking theme song of the game in JP is named after her for fucks sake.

we’re getting 3rd party DLC only anyways

Healer should be byleth

that fag doesn't learn physic either

I let all 3 be semi-healers, gremory Lys so she can still blast dudes across the map, Holy knight Marianne, and dancer Flayn with white magic

Marianne confirmed for being irredeemable garbage.

Edelgard is the best unit of the three and in practicality that’s all that really matters. Storyfags like yourself can eat shit and die desu

Tramp stamp

That’s another mark against her-babies need strong lords to carry them. Church is the only route for men.

Physic is for casuals

>Popular Nintendo game from a recently revitalized series comes out
>BUT HE'S BIASED

How does Lysithea's aids get cured when you marry her? The epilogue didn't say anything about it.

Dimitrichads just can't stop winning

Spoken like a true cuck

>Edelgard is the best unit of the three
LOL. She's a General, the most disliked unit in the series. They had to give her a stupid axe that lets her act again because her class is that fucking shit.

>b-b-but I can make Edelgard a Wyvern Lord and do this 5 times in a single turn
You will never do this

It doesn't

But she lives a long life and makes many babies with you

I’m confused on battalions, how do they go down from 3 to 1 triangle and can they go up again during battle?

>You will never do this
What is Tailtean

>>b-b-but I can make Edelgard a Wyvern Lord and do this 5 times in a single turn
>You will never do this

Says fucking who. Only turboshitters aren’t going to optimize and fliers are busted. It also covers up her only real weakness in speed and mobility. It is absolutely necessary if you want any remote chance on clearing the game on maddening

She is objectively the strongest lord of three used properly while Dimitri is likely the worst due to being unable to fly, cope fagatron.

They also take damage when you get in fights and the only way to replenish them mid-battle I know of is play online and end on those yellow spirits and hope you get it.

>Says fucking who.
Everyone who isn't you.
>It is absolutely necessary if you want any remote chance on clearing the game on maddening
And you call others turboshitters? LOL

>roy is the best unit because he gets a silly weapon three chapters before the end of the game
Honestly, its an unfair comparison. At least roy had decent availability in the early game.

>letting otomefujo trash to vote
They even voted their self insert there, so otome shitters could fuck their pretty boys.

Women have better taste than waifufags.
Deal with it.

Lets see it then shitter

Attached: BBAA2CDA-3E86-485C-897C-94230013DA56.jpg (4032x3024, 2.4M)

Yeah because she's MY girl.

Only reason why Dimitri and Claude are up there is because they are "hot". Deal with it.

Yes user, part of the fanbase shouldn't vote because it makes you mad.
Claude and Dimitri having 2-3 times as many votes as Edelgard is irrelevant.

They go down when you take damage with their own endurance points. You can see this when you replenish them
You either step on the golden spot, or have battalion renewal ability. Healing do restore tem, but very little

Anyone played with just their house and only levelling people on their worst skills?

I never claimed you did not beat maddening. Angry much, incel?

edelgard isn't locked to a single class and weapon type

Okay I just did Golden Deer on Hard/Classic

Which route is the most different from Golden Deer? I'll try that on NG Maddening

Attached: 1568173979450.jpg (4000x3000, 1.12M)

She is garbage as anything other than WL. Fact.

>Dimitri and Edelgard fight over the invitation
>Claude sneaks in and steals it while they're distracted
CLAUDE HAS A SCHEME

Attached: 1566788277783.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

>B-But my waifu should be higher
Going to be a yikes from me

She still has less utility than every other unit who is even more free to class change without getting fucked in the posttimeskip chapter.

>Which route is the most different from Golden Deer?
None. They all share maps, even post timeskip.

Well surely one has to be the most different, even if its like 1 different map

Black Eagles, while they still share maps, composition differs and the last three maps will be entirely unique to you, if I remember right

Both waifufags and otomeshitters are wrong here.

>backpedaling.
I know what the fuck I’m talking about because I am actually good at the game. Edelgard is the strongest lord of the three optimized. C O P E

Okay I'll try Edelgard then

Attached: 1569072154298.jpg (1380x1244, 73K)

Completely irrelevant when she’s the strongest unit in the game in it. You don’t just randomly exclude things that render your retarded argument moot

I can solo clear chapter 11 with dimitri. Can edelfags say the same for their waifu?

>backpedaling.
No user, just you being unable to read. You told me you needed the axe crutch to beat the game. Why would I say you didn't beat the game? You are pretty dumb.

>female so she can become a pegasus knight
>>authority bonus so she has easier access to the better battalions
>% speed growth and proficiency in swords means she can be decent fast with some forsight
>>>>second highest strength growth in the game means that no weapon will be an issue for her to weild
>>>>>>highest strength base in the game
anons come on

nobody cares about your normal casual runs

Tb h aside from growth you can discard the high lord version of them (inEdelgard’s case the Armored Lord class), and just wait til the final version aka Emperor, or hell discard it too. High lord’s mastery ability unlock is meh
Dimitri can fly too, just very tricky to build in a fresh file

My friend is doing a run where he let's a random-number generator make literally every decision for him, recruits/classes/skills/etc. for his YouTube channel, seems like a fun idea

Claiiming a crutch only available in one route is NECESSARY to beat the game sounds pretty casual to me

I dislike how OP flying is in Three Houses. Never felt like such easy mode in other FE games.

I would for female Byleth for her tits alone.

Availability between routes isnt even the issue. Edelgard has shit availability IN HER OWN ROUTE.

>not in Maddening, ofc
user i freaking soloed those map with Lys and her 31hp. Its not that big of a feat

And yet you haven’t beaten maddening, so what’s your excuse shitter

>being gone for two maps
>>shit availability

Look out, the Edeltard is gonna get mad.

The main culprit is Cavs got nerfed too hard with the negative speed growth, dismounting doesn’t have a severe enough penalty, and for some fucktarded reason Wyvern Lord has a speed bonus to its class

Not in maddening with zillion of mages and archers, even with dismount/Nader’s shield
Sniper/bow knight is king here

Is ferdinand gone for two maps? Is sylvain (fembyleth)? Theyre just better versions of edelgard, in the same way that the Christmas cavs are better than that third cav you get 10 chapters in.

I'd let Dimitri fuck me, no homo

Attached: Switch_FEThreeHouses_E3_screen_12.0.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

>some fucktarded reason Wyvern Lord has a speed bonus to its class
Yeah, this should be patched out really.

And one of those maps every Lord is purposefully absent too

Attached: thinkin_of_sensei.jpg (652x680, 93K)

>gone 2/18 maps
>more than other lords who also have more maps
Sounds pretty shit to me.

>Ferdinand
>better than Edelgard

Why is this board filled with such fucking retards.

>being in 8/9ths of a route
>>bad
you're an idiot

>Is ferdinand gone for two maps? Is sylvain (fembyleth)? Theyre just better versions of edelgard
>those two
>better versions of Edelgard
Not with those bases they aren't

Edelgard cant kill a single unit in the death knight map, the crypt map, or the village map. Shes stuck as a fucking armor knight in her post-timeskip map. Shes worse than garbage in nearly a quarter of her own route.

>Tall
>Muscular
>Blond
The only downside is his superhuman strength which would rip your anus apart, otherwise pretty based

Dimitri can’t be tutored for half of the fucking time skip. That’s far more egregious than being missing for a single pre timeskip map that’s piss easy anyways

SHOTS FIRED

Attached: 1569054134280.png (231x244, 16K)

What the fuck are you talking about. She doesn’t do reunion at dawn. You legitimately haven’t played the game and are talking like you know anything at all. Shut the fuck up retard

>Dimitri can’t be tutored for half of the fucking time skip
And is still better than Edeltard. How does he do it?

Claude is still best lord.

I can finish a no tutor run. Would you like to try a 0 deployment run?

she's available for remire village you retard

>omg edelgard has an axe that lets her attack again
wow, so for the cost of 4 durability and using limited ore to repair, she can double, what shitloads of other characters can do.

wow
fucking
amazing
omg

>Dimitri can’t be tutored for half of the fucking time skip.
He's still insane with his damage and growth, you literally could put him on a map with 13 enemies and he'd solo all of them

>Dimitri can’t be tutored for half of the fucking time skip.

As if he needs it, the man's a fucking killing machine

I had to bench him for everything he wasn't a mandatory deployment for or he'd just soak up XP

Claude is an irrelevant simp with so little impact on the narrative you can write him out and the story still makes sense as seen in church.

He is better than Dimitri from a gameplay standpoint I’ll give you that. Probably Edelgard too if she’s not optimized properly

>Shes stuck as a fucking armor knight in her post-timeskip map.
>implying BE gets Reunion at Dawn
lol

OBSESSED

Attached: 1568726564964.jpg (1200x1018, 230K)

>Edeltard so mad he brings up story, which his waifu is also the worst at

Attached: 1380922899230.gif (619x350, 2.15M)

Every single girl he can romance can withstand it and give him kids, so no biggie.

>wow, so for the cost of 4 durability and using limited ore to repair,

You say this like it’s a meaningful handicap.

I finished this game with 60 umbral steel to spare. An on demand galeforce that doesn’t even require you to kill the target, only hit, is exceptionally broken. It legit pushes her into Seth/Sigurd/RD Haar territory

B:Charges a powerful strike with his lance, backfires if it's held too long
Side B: Rapid strikes with his lance that you can modilfy by titling the control stick
Up B: an upwards slash with his lance that sends him in the air
Down B: Takes a stance that guards against all damage, counterstrikes anyone that hits him while defending

Can you only get Lorenz's relic staff by recruiting him and doing the paralogue?

I gave it to Lysithea and she wrecked shit all game with it.

Naturally

Petra wears glasses In one scene

>You say this like it’s a meaningful handicap.
You say this like using a resource to achieve the same result as Bernie with a bow (worse if Bernie's crest procs) is some god tier thing.

Now why don't you bring up Tales of Berseria like the obvious glow in the dark shitposter you are.

Not on maddening he won’t. Post skip he struggles to double any of the Melee enemies, especially the thieves in Ch 13.

Sounds like you’re afraid of a good couple

Attached: 9C1001BF-820C-44D7-89EF-81CE408E8C49.jpg (968x1200, 146K)

With her str she 1 hit every fucking thing mate, and it doesnt really matter when you can pull a Jeanne D’arc and chain hit enemies til she reaches the boss, and then 1 hit that fuck too, without warp
In hindsight its not that efficient, but the stylist point is nice

Does recruiting anyone make sense in a Black Eagles play-through?

Attached: 1568040728373.png (867x1093, 1.08M)

>I gave it to Lysithea and she wrecked shit all game with it.
What everyone does. Lys is the best unit in the game really. I kinda dislike how OP she is.

Sylvain has 4 less str than Edelgard, which functionally is 2 when used correctly thanks to his ability, better growths overall, is faster to reach Wyvern, gets a busted weapon with a good art fairly early to now outpunch Edelgard.
Aymr is the only thing that makes her better than him in the long term.
Heck, considering his ease of access and just how good he actually is, and him providing you the Lance of Ruin... Sylvain is a contender for best unit in the game overall, despite likely being outdone by individual characters in each route.

Can I get more info, I’m intrigued.

>With her str she 1 hit every fucking thing mate
She doesn't you upside down abo.
>In hindsight its not that efficient
Congrats. You just found that just warping Byleth, Lys, Dimtri, whoever is better since you don't take any damage along the way.

Yes, next question

>You say this like using a resource to achieve the same result as Bernie with a bow (worse if Bernie's crest procs) is some god tier thing.

The difference being that Bernie’s growths and bases are hot fucking garbage, which is a pretty important deal. You have to pray to the RNG gods she doesn’t get str fucked and in maddening letting her take a hit to proc passive is a lot riskier

It is amazing the arbitrary hoops you faggots will set up to try to disprove Edel being a top tier unit. It’s embarrasing your hatred of the characters leaks into the realm of objectively that is actual fucking gameplay

Who do I recruit in Black Eagles

Everyone seem to agree that recruiting Ashe, Lorzen and Lysithea into Black Eagles make sense.

It's gonna be byleth and you all know it

Yeah, or you can get the Canduceus staff (Flayn paralogue) and slap it on her. Its practically a weaker Thrysus, but easier to obtain in non-GD routes
You get a bonus spear for Ferdinand too

No they don't.

>using non random polls
>less than 1000 respondents
Did you Otomekeks even take statistics?

>cockblocks the final Smash DLC spot

Attached: DAD53012-1361-4FDB-8F55-1DD40B210B31.png (1600x1266, 513K)

Down B is him digging up some truffles and weeds to eat for healing.

Attached: ECDbzRmXYAEz78Z.jpg (1220x1787, 339K)

>s-she doesnt
Yeah keep telling yourself that, i’ll just chilling here with literally 1 round solo Immaculate One kill

Lysithea, Lorenz, Ashe, Marianne and Leonie
You can make an argument for Felix, and it's fun to make him have to kill all of his friends and family, Annette also has some good dialogue if you make her fight Mercie and her deadbeat dad

>b-b-but RNG
Same logic could make her have amazing strength. No reason you can't use items on her. You are the fag crying about "optimization" after all.
>passive
I said her crest, retard.
>It is amazing the arbitrary hoops you faggots will set up to try to disprove Edel being a top tier unit.
Nobody said she is bad as a WL, just not the best unit in the game, and she is absolute worthless trash you would prefer to not deploy at all as any other class.
> It’s embarrasing your hatred of the characters leaks into the realm of objectively that is actual fucking gameplay
Says the crybaby who hates on Dimitri every other thread lol

Lorenz’s Dad is literally the first of the alliance lords to jump at the opportunity to support the. Ashe has a deep seated skepticism of the church after what they did to Lonato. I don’t even need to fucking explain Lysithea when she basically becomes Edelgard’s little sister in her route and they bond because of their mutual suffering from crest expiramentation

>same polls as every other FE title
>but they don't count because my waifu isn't first

Attached: twisted_dmitri.png (2560x1036, 2.4M)

Not even getting into the fact that using trackable in game days Edelgard is the only lord that shows up in top deployment.

Why not? Ashe's on Empire side in GD/Church routes, and he can get revenge against the church for his adoptive brother's/father's death. Lorzen is on Empire side in every routes except GD. Lysithea is only character you can recruit post-timeskip and it's in BE route only, so I think it make sense.

Indech has a 10% proc rate, the worst in the game. That’s not exactly something you can rely on compared to CoF which proc insanely often

>axe (sword disjoint)
>generic fire/dark magic (see Mewtwo's forward grab and Hero's Kasizzle)
Edelgard is fucking gay
better Axe user/General coming through

Attached: Hector moveset.png (2000x3000, 2.03M)

Were those polls also non-random with a tiny number of respondents? If so then they're trash too.

Not everyone agrees. A simple truth and they swarm to make everyone think alike. LOL

>Nobody said she is bad as a WL, just not the best unit in the game,

Your logic is literally boiling down to she’s not the best unit in the game because she’s not good in multiple classes, which is a fucking retarded argument. Specialization is the name of the game especially in harder difficulties. Is Lysithea shit because she’s only good as a mage? Fuck no.

The only unit in the same tier as Edelgard is F!Byleth

Based and Redpilled. but i prefer Sigurd or Lyon

Ike was requested as much as Ridley was in Brawl and he got in
cope

Was I not meant to make Hilda a tank? I wanted to force her to be in the frontlines after her cutscenes all about avoiding it.

no you did the right thing, she's meant to be a frontline fighter she just hates work

Nobody cares about pre awakening FE anymore user

>Your logic is literally boiling down to she’s not the best unit in the game because she’s not good in multiple classes, which is a fucking retarded argument.
That's not my logic at all. It is however a matter of concern for how good a unit is. Making a unit the same every time because that's all it is good at is boring when there are characters such as Sylvain who can make both great mage or great melee or great mounted or great fortress if you are a fag who likes that shit class.
>Specialization is the name of the game especially in harder difficulties.
It really isn't. People will do runs on the hardest mode released later with "meme" builds for fun.
> Is Lysithea shit because she’s only good as a mage?
She's also good as a healer.

Are you done now? You have done nothing to prove your waifu is the best thing ever. I'm sure you will do it again the next time someone insults her honor.

>Nobody cares about pre Retro DKC anymore user

Attached: King_K._Rool_SSBU.png (1810x1719, 3.47M)

incoming assblasted "DKtranny!" spam in 3....2...1...

>>Nobody cares about pre awakening FE anymore user
>Marth is the face of the franchise
>Ike is arguably the most popular Male Lord overall
Imagine being this cucked

>struggles to double

wait, you mean quadruple, right?
You did make the highest STR unit in the game by far into a grappler, didnt you?

what was she thinking about in this moment?

Attached: turn.png (1280x720, 646K)

That dykes deserve a spear in the chest.
Amen.

youtu.be/iiej_HY8bCM
Warning:He's a fucking shit youtuber, I love him but he's terrible

You have four warps, 1-2 dances, and motherfucking stride, there is no unit on your roster that is unable to walk across the map.

being an attractive female is far more important

>YO WHAT'S GOING ON YOUTUBE
I hate nigger culture so much.

>"God what a whore that bitch was, finally i got Dimitri all to myself"

Girl hits like a truck once you giver her her relic axe.
I just put her on a Wyvern and had her and Caspar fly all over the place wrecking faces.

I warned you bro

>white hair
>attractive
yikes

The big difference is that you don't unlock mage at level 30.

>Making Ahreadbhar useless.

Good luck punching through endgame maddening warmasters with that shitbuild m8

Why are master classes so shit besides Wyvern Lord and Gremory/Dark Knight?
How would you do a thief/assassin master class?

>Is Lysithea shit because she’s only good as a mage?
Lysithea is good from the start of the game. Not 13 chapters in when she gets an axe. Hell nobody even knows where the Axe came from. It has no story/lore. I thought she made it from Rhea when I played the other route first. But nope, she just has it. Artificial created I guess. I don't know. Devs clearly don't care.

Ike’s games also nearly killed the series.

Marth is an obvious exception seeing as he’s the fucking mascot

Don't worry, I was extra sure to get that [E rank] requirement to use the special lance.

"God, I cannot wait for this magnificent specimen that towers over me to mating press me on my desk at the monastery right in front of all the church's believers as they watch their newly crowned archbishop get impregnated right in front of their very eyes!"
Also
"That Edelgard bitch sure had a weird fixation for me. Was she a lesbian or something? Oh well, boar dick awaits~"

>Ike’s games also nearly killed the series.
*blocks your path*

Attached: FE almost died here.png (883x1626, 294K)

>That's not my logic at all. It is however a matter of concern for how good a unit is

And that’s fucking stupid. Your units can only be one class at a time. No one gives a fuck if your unit can do memey off meta builds when in cutting edge modes what matters is how well you optimize their strengths. This has been the case for every remotely challenging FE ever.

>She's also good as a healer.
Alright I’m just gonna stop at this point, I’m dealing with a genuine retard. The character who gets no healing spells other than the base heal is a good healer, lmfao

Cyril is for Rhea’s body pillow only

And now it’s not backed by Lancefaire and you can’t use Paraselene or the amazing growths of great lord. Fantastic job m8

>he's given FE a character at literally every opporuntmity at this point, gave it the same number of characters as pokemon last game, and sucked its dick for almost 20 years now, BUT this one fighters pass that focuses on third parties doesnt have a fe character, so therefore he's not biased towards FE.

Is Enlightened One the best endgame class for Byleth?

>Alright I’m just gonna stop at this point,
Thank Sothis.

>Does recruiting anyone make sense in a Black Eagles play-through?
user is right. I recruited Leonie and it works since she's obsessed about Jeralt and was also a mercenary. Doesn't seem like shes that loyal to the Alliance anyway. The 4 Church people work too though their so-so save for Shamir

Honestly Shadow Dragon is more to blame for anything else. FE12 was great but likely didn’t get localized before of how hard it bombed overseas

>thanking a fictional god
you are the biggest faggot here

Honestly I never even got paraselene in my playthough, so I don't know how good it is.

>Leonie makes sense to ally with Jeralt's killers

Attached: 1308554129975.jpg (720x720, 156K)

Dimitri would be great in Smash gameplay wise, Byleth and Edelgard work as well but Dimitri has the most moveset potential, I think.

That would be sick AF

so where's the Byleth DLC in Season 1?
or Alm/Celica in the base game?

What class do I turn Petra into?

Attached: 1568170951964.jpg (1967x2410, 1.18M)

Whore.

I just want him in because he looks the coolest out of the three and has a spear tbqh

insert character
female falcoknight
over 180 cm warmaster
else wyvern lord

Wyvern Lord. Swordmaster is a trap

Fuck you

no massive fan outcry for being beaten by captain falcon

I made her a Falcon Knight (but leveled up her bow skill anyway) because she looks cool riding a pegasus

>Wyvern Lord.
Fuck this class. They need to get rid of speed growth on it.

>he cant be biased unless if he adds literally every fe character ever

Good argument

are you implying that wouldn't apply to anybody else?

Swordmaster is fine though. Assassin and it’s shit str is the real trap

>any fe character
>popular enough to have a massive fan outcry

Oh I'm laughing

Make her an assassin, fulfill her dream of being an excellent hunter

probably, but him being the but of the joke for robins trailer + him being a normalfag choice meant that chrom was always gonna be a priority over actually interesting characters

The Blacked Eagle waifufag lacks intelligence of any kind
A shared common trait of their ilk

Mortal Savant is shit for her so going Swordmaster > Assassin is pretty good

>Sakurai traditionally adds every recent FE Lord into the new game!
>*adds an old lord*
>no wait, that doesn't count...

>Three Houses still haven't released yet! Byleth will be DLC soon
>*Three Houses releases*
>b-but Corrin...

you realized the other normalfag FE choices are Assist Trophies too right?

we still have 11 unknown characters for the dlc slots jackass

>Good flying
>Good Axes

Smells like a Wyvern Lord

and that's a fucking awful thing, black knight's way more deserving a playable spot then the third fucking awakening rep

Which students can make a good Falcon Knight besides Ingrid?

>Edelgard is responsible to killing Jeralt

Did you just miss all the cutscenes in Ch.8 and 9?

Actually, which character, not just student, makes a good Falcon Knight.

is this the next excuse?

Attached: any day now.png (533x282, 76K)

I'm really not interested in arguing with a retarded waifufag who thinks allying with slithers, whether forced to or not, means she dindu nuffin

They’re not going to add a side character from a fucking decade old irrelevant game in a series that is already over represented.

Just cope with your Mii skin faggot

Literally any female that doesn't have noodle arms

Holy fuck this is boring.

I hope so. I want a lance user.

>he thinks DLC development would encourage 10 unique characters done under 2 years
at least 3-4 of the 11 slots are going to be new Echo Fighters

>Cut the shitty awakening marth clones and Corrin
Seems pretty based to me

Alois can join you regardless as their obsession with Jeralt and protecting his son outweighs something that can be explained away later. They join more you (You) than for Edegard

Complain about something actuslly worth complaining about like BE Felix or Sylvain

Shamir or Catherine perhaps then

would Smash fans still get upset over Hayabusa?
while having the Izuna Drop and an arsenal of magical ninja attacks

he also uses a sword...

>m-muh irrelevancy
still at it?

Attached: King B. Rool.jpg (1475x1475, 102K)

>would Smash fans still get upset over Hayabusa?
Zoomers probably would, because they wanted ebin Steve or Chara from Undertale and are seething because "wtf literal who". Anyone else probably wouldn't mind, since Hayabusa is pretty unique for a sword fighter

any character is going to generate salt, that's just at the point of time we're at with smash picks

Good thing BK doesn’t have a fraction of the cult following K Rool had

they would probably meme about Naruto runs with Hayabusa

what class would suit a rallybot Ignatz? Doubt he will be all that useful for attacking, so I was thinking bishop to heal when not rallying.

and he's still the popular FE choice to get anything in Smash

Attached: the state.png (500x400, 468K)

>wow they added fucking Sasuke Sheik into Smash? what the fuck Sakurai, i wanted Bandana Dee and Captain Toad!

I want Byleth just for the kino cutscene.

>Punished Dimitri and Analgard going head to head for the invitation
>Claude swoops down and takes it
>Edelgard turns to chase after Claude and Dimitri chases after her
>They down Claude and rush for the invite
>Sword of the Creator launches through stopping both Edelgard and Dimitri
>Professor grabs the invite and says a witty teacher related pun
>"Byleth instructs"

I will eat a fucking sock if BK, who already exists as an assist trophy and a mii costume, becomes playable over a character from the most recent release of the series that sold incredibly well

>Hilda keeps stealing girls
>won't let FemSensei smashed that puss

Hilda is a blue-balling, bitch.

Attached: 24c137f51bc7cc73a019b3fa72e0089e.jpg (1435x2017, 418K)

Does his route ever get any better? I’m at the battle of eagle and lion rematch and it is the exact same as Claude’s route except with more angst.

We don't give a fuck about whether someone uses a sword or not, we want our characters in regardless of what weapon they choose to use.

Hell I want fucking Tiki.

Attached: 70fca8d8634e8232a58c2b8187a6f403.jpg (2500x2453, 2.64M)

>don't like character development and amazing character interaction
Go back to the dubstep cult faggot.

Oh my god dude if that happened I would actually cream my pants
Dimitri in smash would actually nake me play the game

Why is Dimitri overwhelmingly popular among women?
He won both polls with a huge margin.

i'm still flustered over the exclusion of Tiki
we just had Corrin and Ridley, why not do another Dragon?
Eight and Hayabusa doesn't count

he's hot, has good morals, and a dark side you can fix
hhe's basically the perfect 2d boyfriend

If Edelgard isn't the most popular lord, why is she the most deployed lord? Also why does Edelgard have more discussion than the other lords combined on twitter, smashboards gamefaqs, Yea Forums, reddit, and other forums where people discuss games? Also why does she have much more fanart?

>hot guy with dark personality you can work on so he becomes the literal, perfect husbando
I mean, there's a reason the archetype is popular.
They jusg forget all about his mental illnesses.

dimitri caters to incels. dimitri wins online polls because incels are very good at brigading niche spaces. nobody outside of the Yea Forums bubble thinks dimitri is the most popular lord

You are correlating being controversial with being popular.
If half the fanbase shits on her and the ones who care enough defend her, you get a really, really stupid discussion, like most Yea Forums threads about her.

All the fan art of her doesn’t shit on her. You just need to get out of the Yea Forums echo chamber.

No, on the smash related forums, they are discussing her getting into the game, where as they aren't for the other lords. Like if you search Edelgard on gfaqs you get 6 pages of topics, while if you search dimitri you just get half a page.
Also, they aren't shitting on her that much.

>Start Maddening on NG
>Remember all the fishing I have to do
Kill me

>Smashbabby echo chamber thought she was the MC of the game since E3 2018
there's your answer
now fuck off

almost forget
>thrown in the leakfag circlejerk in Smash discussion for months over false Yea Forums leaks like fucking Artorias, Sylux, and Chorus Faggots, all least demanded choices
if there was even another official ballot, she wouldn't even be the most popular 3H/FE suggestion there too.

I can't help but think Bobby and Dimitri would get along well.

Attached: 1557248855750.png (413x373, 308K)

Oh so you want another Mary Sue lord?

>i'm still flustered over the exclusion of Tiki
But she's in the game?

Maybe in Bobby's younger years, they would be amazing bros.

people also thought pic related was popular based on Smash discussion
>muh type trio

Attached: 220px-Pokkén_Decidueye.png (220x240, 58K)

Even men admire Lord Dimitri. A man of principle, class and valor. I would never serve under any lord but him. Also all the female character designs in this game are subpar except Byleth, who is easily the best girl. This is what happens when you get fujoshi character designers: the self-insert girl is unironically the best girl.

Anyone who played anything other than fem Byleth in Blue Lions didn't actually play Three Houses at all.

Attached: byleth sexy teacher.jpg (850x1154, 150K)

exclusion from the roster i mean

>Blue Lions is kino and the best that FE has been in over a decade
>Dimitri is one of the best Lords of all time

I'm glad I chose BL first.

Male Byleth in BL is fantastic. Bro route deserves bros. I paired myself off with Sothis so I could jerk off with my ring hand and Dimitri somehow paired with Dedue even though I was trying Ingrid. Turns out this was the Holy Bro Empire.

Lorenz only ever joins the Empire because they would fuck over his territory otherwise. All of Edelgard's anti-nobility rhetoric is completely against his entire character.

Because Edelgard fans have micro dicks and need their new waifu in

Not the three other characters with potentially unique and interesting movesets

Byleth would be cool as hell just for all the potential Sword of the Creator uses. Also you could of course have male and female versions

>both inferior lolis above the superior Annette
>Annette not on the list at all

Attached: 1568782682789.jpg (343x429, 29K)

>byleth actually gets in
>down b counter
>90% of moves are generic sword normals

>N-N-NO THIS time fe will finally pull its weight!

Byleth is insanely bland, whereas the three house captains have actual personality. Additionally, Byleth can be any class, but his growths favour swords which are already highly over represented in the game.

Edelgard or Dimitri would both be acceptable additions for me. I think Edelgard is a fairly likely choice given that Three Houses has shattered FE sales records, and Edelgard is the only character that plays a main role in every route. She is the antagonist of several of the routes too, which Sakurai might like to fit in with the heroes and villains theme he had going in prior advertising.

Say it with me kids.

Theres. No. Such. Thing. As. Too. Many. Fire. Emblem. Characters!

Attached: byleth underwear.jpg (846x1736, 121K)

What's the point of including a FE character if most fe fans(which are a tiny bubble ) are going to bitch that it's not their choice?

Like even if every fe fan wanted a 3h character only 25% would actually be happy if they including byleth while the rest would send sakurai death threats for it not being edelguard or whoever else.

>7th
What? That literally says 4th in the image.

Say it with me

Play. A. Game. Besides. Fire. Emblem.

I don’t think anyone on the planet would be happy with Byleth. Literal non-character. Three houses is a game full of interesting characters and Byleth is the dullest one by far.

>with the heroes and villains theme he had going in prior advertising.
Why not just add Lyon then? He's way more interesting than Edelgard both moveset and personality wise

Because sacred stones came out over a decade ago so they can’t make money off shilling it

What exactly was going through her mind when she first met Byleth?

Attached: 1568601487783.png (1154x1230, 467K)

There are literally people in this thread talking about wanting Byleth.

You fuckers cant even agree amongst yourselves who should be in yet expect literally everyone in the world to fall on their knees for any potential FE rep.

It's sad that they have to shill newer games, in a perfect world we'd have the weapon triangle represented already and characters like Sigurd, Hector etc.

>lizard people are running the world
>fuck religion
>free education and healthcare for all
>god I hate my fucking Dad

Get out of here Felix

You got Banjo, shut the fuck you. You used all your wish energy, all the luck, and any say you had once Banjo got in.

Attached: 05cd056bac47c2136a9fb0aa8a3769c7.png (700x880, 441K)

>boobs
Ruined

>It's sad that they have to shill newer games,

They don't, if you look at literally any other franchise in Smash.

>n a perfect world we'd have the weapon triangle represented already and characters like Sigurd, Hector etc.

In that world you would be saying "who cares about the weapon triangle? They should add relevant and main characters!"

>anyone who doesn't want the entire roster to be a B tier sprg franchise likes Banjo!
>i don't have any actual arguments so I'm going to pull the "i bet you want x character" as if it suddenly exonerates FE.

Considering we got Robin and Corrin, it would obviously be Byleth, but I think they will also find a way to represent the three lords,such as in certain moves, or something like Pokemon trainer or Limit Break/Arsene mechanic etc

Attached: felix.jpg (427x177, 8K)

why does she hate her dad?
at most she feels pity for him since he keeps being manipulated

She probably starting crushing on him instantly

Attached: iu2utnh951n31.jpg (1102x2048, 167K)

>There are people in this thread right now that believe they have the right to complain when the roster has whos and fucks like Banjo, Terry, and K.Rool

Sickening...

Attached: Rufure.(Female).(Fire.Emblem).full.2696159.jpg (720x1000, 89K)

>Until now
>"Only main characters should get into Smash"
>now
>THEY SHOULD ADD EDELGARD BECAUSE I LIKE HER WHO CARES WHO THE MAIN CHARACTER IS

Not that guy, but it seems like you’re doing an awful lot of projecting.

Even fire emblem fans are a little disappointed with the FE inclusions in smash, but you can see very clear patterns in what they ask for. They basically just want representation for lords that use weapons other than swords, and fewer Marth clones and shill picks. Seems fairly reasonable.

Banjo and K.Rool were actually requested. Any FE character only has about 10% of the support from the series fanbase at best. Also they don't have as many characters as pokemon like fe did in 4.

>Not that guy, but it seems like you’re doing an awful lot of projecting.

>calling me projecting when there's someone in this thread arguing "you like banjo so therefore FE deserves 30 characters"

>Even fire emblem fans are a little disappointed with the FE inclusions in smash,

Because of entitlement. Notice how happy every other fanbase is when they get one (1) character. Yet FE fans are by far the most vocal about being unsatisfied despite having 7.

>They basically just want representation for lords that use weapons other than swords, and fewer Marth clones and shill picks. Seems fairly reasonable.

>Even though we have more than what any other series of FEs size can dream for they didn't include this NPC that appears for 5 seconds on a super famicom FE game so I'm going to complain as if FE has absolutelty nothing in Smash.

Dude I just want to play as Dimitri in an action game or something. He's a fucking train that can't be stopped and he fights like one too.

Both Pokémon and Fire Emblem are over represented by shill picks that aren’t really relevant on memorable in the grand scheme of their respective franchises. However, the more characters the better. I would certainly never demand they remove anyone who is already in. It’s just a shame that Sakurai and Nintendo choose to represent those two franchises with shill picks.

>boomer wanted Banjo and K.Rool
>believing boomers should have a say in anything when they won't even help save our planet from the greenhouse gases and car emissions

Nah mate, those characters are jokes and I tolerated K.Rool because DK deserves more reps but Banjo has been dead and irrelevant for years.

Attached: Rufure.(Female).(Fire.Emblem).full.2539347.jpg (603x739, 68K)

It's really telling of both FE fans and FE as a series that they honestly think someone using a weapon that isn't a sword is some innovative and crazy idea for a video game character.

Idk dude people don’t seem that happy with Pokémon reps like incineroar or greninja, or the addition of C-listers like Piranha plant.

>but Banjo has been dead and irrelevant for years.

Yet, despite that, not a single FE character comes remotely close to being as requested. Makes you think........

>>Yet FE fans are by far the most vocal about being unsatisfied despite having 7.
Obviously they are mad if 5 of those are almost the exact same character, 3 of them from one game alone and almost all sword fighters.

>Idk dude people don’t seem that happy with Pokémon reps like incineroar or greninja,

Pokemon fans would agree that a non Pokemon representative would've been preferable over Inceniroar. Greninja was similar but at the very least it managed to be the most popular pokemon of it's gen(even remained relevant in the next one) so it worked out.

Pokemon fans can't even agree if cutting content from their own damn games is a good thing or not. I would hardly listen to anything they'd ever say.

If you cared about variety at least some of you would ask for a down b that isn't a counter. The "muh axe and spear!!!!" is literally just an excuse to request more FE characters, even then some of you still wanted Black Knight.

I agree, Marth and Robin and possibly Ike are the only FE characters that should still be in Smash. Instead of 4 versions of Marth, having a crispy guy that rides a horse (ala Johnny/Gyro from Jojo ASB) or a fuckin machine that holds a big fuck-off axe would be waaaay more interesting.

In fire emblem the “weapon triangle” is a major gameplay mechanic that’s pretty iconic within the franchise. It seems a little weird that Nintendo has chosen to represent fire emblem with a fuck load of sword users, but it’s understandable given that they have mostly just chosen the main character of the latest game.

I agree that axes probably wouldn’t make for a very unique style given that they would probably just play like Ike (although you could work in throwable axes for a projectile I guess).

Lances would actually be pretty unique since smash doesn’t have any characters with dahlsim style super long pokes.

At least it's debated and not universally celebrated when Fates had over 100 dollars worth of day 1 dlc.

As an FE fan, I would keep Ike, Robin, Marth/Lucina. Corrin and Roy should be scrapped, Chrom is awesome but he serves no purpose. If I could I would redo Robin and add Chrom like the Ice Climbers since pair up was big in that game. Add Byleth with Sword of the Creator, focusing more on whip sword action. Add fucking Anna who would have all three weapons to satisfy triangle fags and be done with it.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Attached: Fire.Emblem .Kakusei.full.1900760.jpg (1024x1024, 920K)

A couple of pals

>at least some of you would ask for a down b that isn't a counter.
No shit, that's something i dislike too
> is literally just an excuse to request more FE characters
No we don't need 14 FE characters, just removing the pointless clones and replacing them with actual characters who have variety is something i'd want, preferably not with a sword

Weapon triangle is a fucking meme, it doesn't matter in any game past first few chapters, that's why they removed it

>In fire emblem the “weapon triangle” is a major gameplay mechanic that’s pretty iconic within the franchise.

It literally never comes up unless people are talking about FE characters in Smash. It took until Brawl for the 3 main types of Pokemon to get repped.

>Lances would actually be pretty unique since smash doesn’t have any characters with dahlsim style super long pokes.

>what are belmonts

Why scrap Corrin when their moveset is totally different from the other reps? Sure, they're a shit character.

I’d keep Marth, Ike and Robbin and maybe add Ephraim and Hector if it were up to me. But yeah, all the Marth clones are completely disposable. At least they were probably easy to pump out.

Corrin is stomachable because he has his own moveset, but I don’t think anyone on earth actually cares for the character.

Bro none of us asked for every FE character to play so similarly, in a perfect world, Marth and Roy would have more distinct movesets like Ike and Robin, and Corrin wouldn't exist.

>No shit, that's something i dislike too
yet it's never complained about, unlike the constant bickering for a spear user

>No we don't need 14 FE characters, just removing the pointless clones and replacing them with actual characters who have variety is something i'd want, preferably not with a sword

And then in Smash 6 there's constant complaining about how shit it is because Roy is gone.

>Sure, they're a shit character
Not him but bingo

Corrin was the least unique non clone newcomer of Smash 4. This "but muh moveset" shit is a meme.

>thousands of FE characters
>each with fans of their own
>meanwhile Banjo is the only character RAREfags know have a shot at anything
>wondering why all the RAREfags rallied behind the shit bear fucking a bird

Get fucked, take Terry and that bear home. If they wanted to give SNK something, Athena would have been better than Terry. Hell give me Rock.

Attached: Fire.Emblem.Heroes.full.2641851.png (1473x1000, 2.02M)

The only people who care about Corrin are waifufags who would've instantly turned on him if the female alt wasn't a thing.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be real and fix this broken world. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought she was polling well in Japan???? This is so fucked.

>Bro none of us asked for every FE character to play so similarly,

You don't, but you don't give a shit any other way. Whatever it takes to make the entire roster nothing but FE characters.

the down b counter is one of the most disliked features of FE characters and smash in general what the fuck are you talking about

Ephriam and Hector are cool, and you could definitely make a cool moveset for especially Hector, but it's hard to argue their inclusion. Though popular, their games came out like 15 years ago at this point, and someone like Dimitri's game came out this year.
And bro fuck Corrin. I've been to many parties with Smash at it and I have not seen him get played once by anybody.

>>thousands of FE characters
>>each with fans of their own

Yet, even then, none of them were remotely as requested as an "irrelevant" franchise like Banjo....says a LOT about FE.....

what artist?
saucenao isn't giving me anything

Holy fucking based

It literally never comes up. Hell it took until me mentioning it before any of you remembered.

Least unique in what regard? You mean gameplay wise? I agree that he plays fairly similarly to the other fire emblem characters but with a projectile.

Corrin is a shit character and shouldn't have gotten in anyway. Azusa should have had that slot.

If being loud and obnoxious was the key to getting into Smash, Goku should be the last character then.

Attached: Rufure.(Female).(Fire.Emblem).full.2588272.jpg (1436x844, 264K)

Looks like Nsfwoaf, could be wrong ofcourse

because there's more fire emblem fans that want different things then rare fans who want things other then the bear and the bird

Alphfag enabler: Standing By

Attached: Dark Pit is cute.png (270x258, 165K)

>Least unique in what regard? You mean gameplay wise?

Yes. Every other Smash 4 non clone newcomer at worst is around as unique as Corrin, so the "but muh unique moveset" defense never made any sense.

Bro what haha? Yeah sure, every person that even mildly enjoys FE is conspiring to get fuckin Mario and Pikachu out of Smash Bros

With the selfishness displayed, I wouldn't be surprised if FE fans would remove Mario for Ephraim if they had the choice.

you are a paranoid faggot

>complains about the 7 characters he has
>gets mad when called selfish

Attached: 1555519211169.jpg (767x730, 70K)

>>With the selfishness displayed
>Not wanting literal trash shillpicks is being selfish
Rentfree as always

Some of us play more than one game, but what can I expect from someone who plays Banjo. I play a thinking man's game, Fire Emblem, while OCD fags play their Banjo. While I enjoy my fucking FE, I also play Zelda like kings do. I want Ganondorf to have a more unique and fitting moreset. I want better reps and not Link and the Link no one liked and the Link that pedos jerk to.

Attached: Rufure.(Female).(Fire.Emblem).full.2588273.jpg (1000x1203, 213K)

>7th
She's 4th. Also, they literally released a memo pointing out that those polls were mostly voted on by women, and that even then, Dimitri and Claude's fans were dis-proportionally female.

Both the in-game metrics and the Reddit poll were unironically better.

>75% women
>they even admit votestuffing for dimitri

>wanting to keep adding FE characters until you arbitrarily decide when FE is "repped correctly" at the expense of every other video game ip
>not selfish

>Some of us play more than one game,

If you did you wouldn't think that an eighth FE character would be a particularly exciting choice.

>Blue Lions aren't otome, we swear!!!
Holy shit, it's even worse than we imagined.

Attached: 20190921125023_7848545278.jpg (3114x3009, 2.11M)

Ah yes because only FE deserves to have 4 clones of one character with almost all of them playing the exact same, wanting them to be as diverse as Pokemon or Mario characters is just asking too much apparently

>4 unique characters, which is morethan all but 2 other IPs
>plus 2 echoes(which are more different than the least unique echoes) and a semi clone when most IPs don't even get echoes
>wheres muh lyn

Seeing as they themselves pointed out that the results of the polls aren't representative of the fanbase as a whole, not likely.

Deployment rates is what they'd look at for popularity.

Some Ip are more important than others. Kirby has more reps than it deserves while Zelda has less reps than it deserves. Metroid has gone over its rep deserves while Pokemon deserves better reps. SNK and Rare don't deserve reps, they can't even make good games in the present.

You would have a point if FE's rep were all good, half of the reps are clones of one character.

Attached: 3cc0c74cbadedeb5d89f37839f0dde4b.jpg (1289x1660, 158K)

Even if we counted Roy, who costs the same as a "real" character in Smash 4 and is considered a full character by the devs, the total of clones is still less than half of FE.

when you know japanese games will always be influenced by the neetnips shit taste

Attached: Insert+post+about+how+i+ll+never+get+a+gf+_77fa01e38c74d126e6be609f460af32b.png (249x200, 66K)

>you will never do this
I did though.

>Retard unironically arguing that FE characters shouldn't be unique from each other
>Forgetting that There was a choice that we could have had more unique Lords, but shilling had to commence
Yawn

FE in Smash have currently three good reps. Robin, Ike, and Marth. Three clones, Chrom, Roy, and Lucina. One shit rep no one wanted, Corrin. Once those four characters either become different, unique characters is the moment FE fans will be happy.

Attached: 9b0dc6dc9b1ccb44e04a28113978641e.jpg (702x1000, 103K)

>>Retard unironically arguing that FE characters shouldn't be unique from each other

That's not what I'm saying, just that you have more unique characters than everyone besides Mario and Pokemon

>>Forgetting that There was a choice that we could have had more unique Lords, but shilling had to commence

Why would they be more unique than Robin or Corrin? Especially Robin.

>FE in Smash have currently three good reps. Robin, Ike, and Marth.

And that alone is really nice for an IP of FE's size.

Tiki would be more unique than Robin and Corrin but she isn't in.

Attached: 0ef3dd95959a4721d3a064ae537d2422.jpg (1484x2048, 532K)

>

That's not what I'm saying, just that you have more unique characters than everyone besides Mario and Pokemon
Point being? I rather have 3 FE characters all having different playstyles, than 6 who all relatively play the same, Nintendo had a choice in all of these FE characters

why?

>
if FE suddenly gained 100 exact clones you'd still have 4 unique characters.

FE is a huge IP mate. Not as big as Mario or Pokemon but it now shits on Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Metroid.

Attached: 27b68cfa61d23cc5bc2c36c85ae83cfc.jpg (957x1030, 92K)

Otomestacies win again

Attached: sniff mmm dragonscale.png (500x474, 137K)

She is a dragon and doesn't use a sword. You be the judge.

It still not even close to being half as huge as Zelda, which is significantly less big than Mario/Pokemon.

I agree, I even said Zelda deserves more and better reps than what it has. Me wanting more FE reps is in no way saying that Zelda doesn't deserve better or more reps.

Attached: ec02835bee125f94bc35a3fc128ccde4.jpg (1075x1260, 169K)

Chrom being an echo and having an already existing model is a pretty good argument though.

So the Dlc mentions the Jeritza will be playable in routes, and the plural is important here because it implies he'll be available in routes outside of Edelgard's route, but the question is, which one or ones?

read my post again

Dem blowjob handles

My gut says GD route but my heart says BLs.

>SNK don't deserve reps, they can't even make good games in the present.
Nah, fuck off.

While Roy is a shit character that should have never been added back, he's not a clone.

Smash bros could certainly use a spearman

Agreed, they decloned him in 4.

Golden Deer.

Edelgard and Church

WE GOT TOO COCKY LYSITHEABROS

Where is the good king of fighters game at mate, seriously tell me and I will buy it.

How isn't he a clone, seriously tell me how because I don't even use him. I play Link.

Attached: 18baad1208ba4c29486e2d076d397815.jpg (1738x1970, 219K)

It is such a shame FE Warriors had to come out before Three Houses.

XIV

>Dimitri is 1st
>Felix and Sylvain are 4th and 5th

Finally there's a poll result with some good taste.

Looks ugly as fuck though, is it better than it looks?

Attached: 45a40a6b52408a114db576a88abf4be4.jpg (720x1200, 69K)

Yes, gameplay is solid as fuck. I hear the new Samurai Showdown's good too.

Pretty much all of his non-special attacks are unique, a good deal of them look similar to Marth's but work completely differently.

When AND where the FUCK is FEW2/FEM2

Cute and good pairing.

>FE fan complaining about a game having bad graphics

lmao

Anyone still playing it? On Samurai Showdown, looks good but too little in way of the roster for my liking.

So visually he still looks like he plays a Marth?

When I play my ps4, I expect games to look good. When I play my switch, I just want fun.

Attached: 64f6243ede511f9a4c0be45d9caa4215.png (950x1098, 794K)

>Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Metroid.
All still sell better than Fire Emblem, even if Metroid is very west dependant.

To someone who doesn't know much about the game, I would suppose so

I'm fed up with FE reps, but FE sells better than Metroid now

metroid released three games in the time spam it took fire emblem to release 8

>Edelturds trying to act smartass about who's voting in the official poll, despite Dimitri topping several of them
ONE OF the biggest pro-otome/fujo FE choice is in Smash now

Attached: CHROM WAIT, DON'T DO THAT SHIT.jpg (640x352, 23K)

No they don't. DK barely releases anything now, Metroid has always sold like shit, and Kirby isn't hot anymore.

I guess I'll turn on Smash for a bit later to see.

Attached: 1ddf483eec5e7c64130ea659a70bc873.jpg (1158x1637, 269K)

Someone post that pic that shows the total earning of each series in Smash.

Every poll that shows him in the lead also shows that the vast majority of people who prefer Dimitri are "self-identifying females". Actual people who play the game prefer Edelgard as you can see by the deployment rates.

>Lorenz’s Dad is literally the first of the alliance lords to jump at the opportunity to support the
Lorenz doesn't even like his dad and a good amount of his character is based on getting out of his shadow and doing what he thinks is right
>Lysithea when she basically becomes Edelgard’s little sister in her route and they bond because of their mutual suffering from crest expiramentation
By allying with the people who experimented on them, weird

I honestly wouldn't be bothered by that, because I have a hardon for lances, and there aren't any lance fighters in Smash.

Attached: 1514873619756.gif (360x360, 122K)

>> Actual people who play the game prefer Edelgard as you can see by the deployment rates.
>You automatically have to like Edelgard as your favourite because you played her campaign
Genius logic

You know people can literally choose to ditch her halfway through her route?

Yes, and? My first playthrough was Crimson Flower and I think Edelshart's the worst girl in franchise history.

>he likes edelgard

Attached: 48312783482.jpg (348x348, 9K)

Why do people like Lysithea so much? She has a horrible personality and isn't exceptionally attractive. Only use is as a magic slave.

>isn't exceptionally attractive
You are a faggot and homosexual.

Don't be mean to her user, she has cancer.

>All 3H threads are endless arguments between Edeltard dindus and Dimitri roasties interspersed with waifuspamming.
>Still better than any other threads on Yea Forums because at least everyone is talking about the video game

Attached: 9b55c3d497ceb08ccbfdd1f143cf2e34.jpg (2048x1448, 149K)

I'm going to become Flayn's new mommy.

I just fucked Flayn without a condom, she wouldn't let me pull out! Seteth what should I do?

While it would be cool to have more non-marth FE smash characters, I don't even want to imagine having to fight someone with a spear's worth of disjoint.
It'd be like Belmont normals but worth actual control over their weapon.

Attached: 1528516907649.jpg (721x767, 81K)

Couple things there though:

1) Do you really think most people that play games make it past 15 hours in? Look at any percentages on trophies or achievements on modern games.

2) She is the only lord whose path turns into 2 different post-timeskip paths, one of which she's also playable in. For the people who do beat the game for all content, they'll likely play her campaign twice to access the other path.

Attached: nervously shaking sensei.png (750x743, 311K)

fuck off, we're full.

Attached: a villain, a girl and an axe user.jpg (360x360, 28K)