Anyone Else Already bored?

>im going back to BFBC2, this game is boring as f

Attached: Untitled.png (921x607, 877K)

Its only the beta. Wait till the full release for all the content

It's banned in Russia so it's already better than nay CoD by default.

No I'm actually having a great time! Maxed rank and now just working on gun unlocks. I never spent a dime on a CoD game before and I think that'll change by tomorrow...

the game feels great to play but jesus christ the CoD formula is so much more infuriating than I remember

I feel like I get zoomed on harder than ever before but I'm also just getting older and worse.

>bc2
hell yeah

I've taken to just being a prick. I've been following around teammates, jumping in front of them, throwing smokes in front of their vision and insulting them over mic.

Attached: 1557188792199.png (453x500, 85K)

the game is a harsh reminder that noob tactics dominated in CoD glory days. It's a campfest and barely has any strategy because there's no balance in the guns.

Also, fuck these are terrible maps.

Never played a CoD on PC before. If I use a controller, will it match me up with console players more often than not?

I'm trying to figure out if the dudes snapping on to me are hackers or console tards

anyone know if you can play without activi$ion account?

Anyone else's downloads slow as fuck? Sitting on 500kb/s when I started at >5mb/s

usually just typical PC aiming
if the snap is more gradual and happens before or during the ADS animation then it's console faggotry

Why would you play a fps with a controller if you have the option to have a better experience with a mouse and keyboard?

It's strange how more people are talking in this game publicly versus every other COD released this gen.

for the nostalgia of playing console cod again.

Bfbc3 announcement when?

>as f
>censoring yourself

Consolefags don't use push to talk, they have an open mic.

full map list

Aniyah Palace
Aniyah Tac
Azhir Cave (Night)
Azhir Cave
Crash
Dam
Deadzone
Grounded
Scorch
Varskaya District
Euphrates Bridge
Faridah
Smetna Farms
Frontier
Gulag
Hackney Yard
Hackney Yard (Night)
Lumber
Malyshev
Precinct
Milbase 1
Milbase 2
Neon
Petrogad
Piccadilly
Port 2
Noir
Prison
Frost
Crusher
Gun Runner
Gun Runner (Night)
Rivne
Rust
Shipment
Shipment (Night)
Terminal
Slums
Spear
Spear (Night)
Speed
Stadium
Sub Base
Transit
Takedown
Torez
Karst River Quarry

>oh perfect free game to try out
>pop chicken strips in oven wait for download to finish
>fuck yes download complete chicken consumed
>launch game
>error dx12 not detected some other bullshit
>crash cant play
>windows 10 only
well idk I guess i'll go play another game then.

Only on ps4 :^)

Who are you quoting shill?

the game only lets me play with low textures or it freezes and i get some dev error

Attached: cod.jpg (4224x5632, 2.26M)

No worries senpai you'll be able to play it when you switch to Win 10 in 3 months when Win 7 support ends.

Attached: morrowind fans.jpg (500x369, 42K)

I’m reporting you whenever I hear you on the mic. Don’t do that shit in my game.

What? Why?

based and BC2 pilled

Attached: BFBC2Game 2017-12-16 20-25-24-31.jpg (5120x2880, 3.22M)

>BFBC2
Hell yeah!

lmfao, what a pajeet retard. Who the fuck is still on 7? Chinamen and pajeets are not human so they don't count.

>cant even play because the game crashes with error when i click multiplayer
well im gonna keep my money then

*crack*
>*dies from magnum ammo*
*ssssiiiippppp*
>*killed by some faggot with 2k hours in tanks*
Yuuuup
>*can't strafe-sprint*
BFBC2
>*runs out of ammo*
was
>*xXX_pRo-HuEy_XXx with 6 million kills in attack choppers rapes your base for the 30th time*
a great
>*spotted through walls*
game...

source? that's a lot of maps. makes me a little bit more hopeful for this game

How do you get rid of the weird fuzzy thing thats going on with it? Looks pretty fucking strange.

Attached: 1547791640079.jpg (400x365, 11K)

what's NVG

google depth of field fix. its a config file edit that gets rid of the fuzziness when adsing, etc.

What was the name of that map?

>plug KB+M into my PS4
>still get matched with lobbies full of controllers

Attached: cowbell.gif (500x281, 36K)

thank you my man

Attached: 1562492718108.jpg (325x231, 11K)

>Yea Forums says game has shit performance
>get avg 100fps at 4k max settings
What kind of toaster do you need to have to not be able to run this game?

Attached: mw2.jpg (3840x2160, 3.22M)

good thing you bought it user

well the game is 55 gb so i assume that's one of the reasons why

>who the fuck is still on 7
anyone who doesn't want microsoft selling their data to chinks with botnet 10, fuck off retard nigger.

>shipment
>terminal
>rust
>no favela
DROPPED

Attached: 1563241749024.webm (288x360, 1.97M)

>no matter where you are on the map you can always get shot from 14 different directions

bad map design

based shitter
Arica Harbor

Attached: BFBC2Game 2017-11-26 00-15-39-66.jpg (2560x1440, 1.97M)

What is this meme that the game can't start without windows 10? It starts just fine on windows 7 for me
Too bad my toaster is too old to give me any more than 10fps on 50% render resolution, even though the game doesn't even look better than games from 5 years ago, but oh well

Sony refused to sell it. Other platforms work fine, i'm playing on xbox because i support hillary clinton and american imperialism.

>BFBC2
It's dead, Jim.

You are posting on Yea Forums. Its full of children and third worlders.

>BFBC2
Kill yourself already boomer waste of oxygen.
BC2 is an abomination of a game.

Attached: Dx2IjvkWoAAeV39.jpg (2048x4096, 1M)

the game runs like shit if you're on windows 7
they fucked the dx12 integration
60fps feels like 25

I'll play through the campaign and forget about the game

I liked it when the graphics were cartoonish

>Unironically playing nu-cod
The only good cod is 2. Rest a total dogshit.
Zombies are fine tho. Wish this mode had it's own standalone game

Attached: 1547106387624.jpg (300x260, 29K)

Are you supposed to not hear anything in this game? Guns are so quiet I feel like there's something wrong. Like I'm the cave on the desert map and there's shooting in the distance but no, turns out two people were killed point blank literally 2 meters away from me.

My favorite mode is the 2v2.
What do you guys think about it?
Is there any potential that it becomes huge?

The health should be a standard across all game modes, not just for 2v2.

>playing with two other friends
>all on pc
>have one match where literally everyone else was on console
>most onesided match we've ever played
did matchmaking bug out or something?

Attached: 21032446_270844603402020_8942684663956057433_n.png (480x440, 305K)

Why are there no white male operators for the coalition side Yea Forums?

Attached: 9121BDBA-43FE-4E39-A9C1-F8EF08E792E3.jpg (850x1024, 90K)

The skill based matchmaking is so fucking retarded. I'm on the West Coast and I've gotten matched against players in:
-Japan
-Korea
-Australia
-Italy
-France
-Spain
-East Coast
This is some bullshit if they really plan on keeping it in the final game. Why can't it make connection the #1 priority? Or better yet give us a fucking server browser.

BFBC3 when?
Without the jewish shit dice is putting into their game, of course

>W10 LTSC
"Your operating system does not meet the minimum requirements, update windows
>Compatibility set to W8
"You don't support DX12" then starts anyway
>Compatibility set to W7
no warning at all
Crashes 1 second after clicking Multiplayer with a dev error anyway no matter what, good game

Controller > mouse and keyboard gramps
Try to keep up

I'm back to Borderlands 3.

>Sony refused to sell it
no?

>While no specific reason appears to have been mentioned, the game faced criticism from Russian media over perceived positive portrayal of the White Helmets, a non-governmental organization that renders aid in the Syrian Civil War. The White Helmets have been accused of providing material support to the rebels and even picking up arms in some cases.

Same.
What if you used regedit to edit the build number of your windows.
But too much of a hassle for one shooting game.

Attached: 1548250921107.png (482x427, 79K)

Eat shit, piratefags

Attached: 1382855724044.jpg (331x319, 48K)

White Helmets are puppets of jewish media propaganda. Based Russia

>HURR GROUND WAR
>people will unironically play a BF without defined support or medic classes
this is like self-parody level CoD

Attached: 1327626233071.jpg (800x450, 182K)

The hell is this vid?

It's fun though.
But i'm still not gonna buy it.
Last COD is dead after a month, and there's some modes that never succeed to match making with others.
Not to mention that the ping are shit.
Truly sucks playing COD outside of US fucking A.
Probably just gonna pirate it for the single player mode.

luck on play that dead game

How did microsoft manage to become so fucking incompetent

UAVs are retarded

Yeah did one round in ground war got 40 kills bored asf

oh shit I about forgot this is a reboot of mw1. hell yeah.

White Helmets were in with fucking ISIS.

I don't know, the game won't stop crashing when I boot it up.

>Crash
>Shipment
Nuke scene confirmed?

Doesn't mean all of these maps will be in at launch. I expect about half that list, then a new map or two will be "released" monthly as per their "free DLC (which also totally wont include a microtransaction update sometime down the line)" plan.

Yea, but Sony refused to sell it. No government complains were made, Activision said, just some bullshit on tv. They even had to change russia to some other country in game to fix it, but Sony still didnt release beta and wont release game.
Sony thought that this is bad idea to make drama close to ps5 release.
Its retarded, because game is still up on other platforms and they get even more hate now, but our government is retarded too so they could legit ban PlayStation 5 from being sold. So idk was that good move or retarded move.
But as a fact, they did not release proper statement or explanation so they bunch of pussies regardless.

I don't think I've ever played a single game that was this amount of terribly optimized on PC. It actually crashes more than games from the 1990's

>*presses Q on you*
heh... hope you're running quick unspot, kiddo.

based

BC2 was terrible and the game still has a ammo bug where your gun eats more ammo than it's supposed to.

it's a fun game but i dont think i can really play a call of duty game for more than a few hours and want to play it any more doesn't really help that the next game is going to be announced around march-april next year anyway

>bc2
>boomer
its late millennial

Fucking based

Attached: 57D179B6-30A5-4E5F-B4D0-7AF6BC2FF253.jpg (662x393, 60K)

>shitty amount of weapons, most of them are from CS:GO anyway
>boring gameplay
>boring maps
>no steam release
>no character creation, I'm forced to play as some mutt or a women
gonna pass

>have to download battlenet to play the beta
pass

>muh steam!
Christ, fuck off with your console war.

my main gripe with non steam games is I want to be able to interact with my steam friends using the steam overlay while playing them

this, I use Steam browser all the time when I want to check out something quickly without having to find my phone or tablet

How can I opt out of crossplay and also prioritise matches on my side of the atlantic? Every other game I'm tossed in with American playstation gamers.

options > account if you're a faggot

Why does that make a faggot? I don't see the point in slaying console users plus they also talk a lot more when they are mad than PC gamers and that's annoying.

What the hell is going on

Anyone else have problems running this game period? I have an i7 6700k with an 8gb 1070 and 32gb RAM and it doesn't matter what settings I use I can't get above 50 fps

Is BF4 still alive?
I want to shoot up some bugmen

Did you disable the two settings that say they can increase performance at the cost of memory? They helped my FPS a lot ironically.

So just add the games to steam so you can use the overlay?

had like 15 second - 1 minutes freezes on the killcam/respawn
Chucking it on borderless windowed and lowering the CPU affinity seems to have helped.

Yeah, but most of the active servers are private with custom rules

BFBC2 is the best modern military shooter ever, thanks for bringing me back to 2009 op

I'm not the only one who thinks this game doesn't feel like CoD at all, right?
It's way too loose, visually muddy and stuttery.
The movement in particular doesn't feel as tight as Call of Duty usually has it.

This makes me sad.

I got to play one match, then after that the game does nothing but crash whenever I try to run it.

that is standard beta bullshit, happens every time

You know people can pick their own flags right?
I've been using the chinese one to upset people.

I watched somebody spawn in front of me lmao great spawns infinity ward you've only had how many decades to sort this

I like how I can get shot from literally anywhere because there's no way of even guessing the general direction they should be coming from

I've gotten worse and worse over all the years of vidya and with all the frustration that the latest Battlefield sparked I'll buy this as my first CoD since BO. Should keep me entertained for a few weeks, thats enough.

>you need an activision account to play this game
what the FUCK
>DUDE JUST INSTALL 15 DIFFERENT LAUNCHERS AND YOU NEED AN ACCOUNT FOR EVERY GAME IN EVERY LAUNCHER

if activison owns blizzard and the game is on battle.net why the FUCK am I obligaqted tob create an exstra ac count i'm actually fucking seething

Yeah this game is fucking garbage
Even BO4's Blackout gamemodes make more sense

Any objective on that one map which is a ruined town centre is unplayable because of the sightline from the house over A to B. So if you're down to C, one enemy can safely control B and A, and your only way to stop him is to fight through the map and take A. Bonus that the room is so dark that you literally can't kill him even if your aim is better.

No
It's kinda weird, like CS with CoD elements. Especially the cinematics where you get out of the van before a TDM match. Or how you get the overhead spawn map. Feels like the twilight zone.

I just got into a game where every other player was on console. Usually I'm a terrible player, barely getting a kd of 1.0. That match I topped the scoreboard. It's ridiculous how big an advantage playing on PC is.

No balance? I specifically avoided op weapons (mp7, m4) and found out that with the right attachments, anything that isn’t a shotgun is great. The only gun I saw dominating was the m4, but only because fresh level 4s haven’t yet got the attachments that make the AK pull ahead.

>play game
>works fine
>play another game, same map and mode
>constant fps drops
>play yet another game after leaving the one prior
>works fine again
What the frick is going on with this shit game.

Thank you for mentioning this user, its the first I've heard. What could possibly be the point of an activision account if games like Destiny 2 used bnet as well?

I can’t wait for an all minority women squad (with disabilities) fighting against the oppression of white men.

Thanks I'll give these a shot

Apparently its for crossplay, which makes no sense since other games don't need secondary accounts for such a feature.

Cave map is so shit. I can't see anything in those charcoal shadows

supposedly there's cross-platform progression

most of them are in console party system and only voice with their party

How long do you think, until crossplay becomes opt in instead of opt out?

It's probably because it's convenient for Activision to have all CoD gamers, whether they are on consoles or PC, in the same system without having to do the work of gathering and aligning differing data sets.

I'm loving crossplay on pc.
> Used to sometimes play on 360 after work to unwind.
>start using computer for everything
>love everything but always need to use m+k to play fps multiplayer, otherwise get absolutely destroyed
>I'm pretty good, but it's never relaxing
>crossplay allows me to use my pc but sit in front of the tv against other controller shooters lshiters to relax

I get like 10fps even on the absolute lowest settings and it stutters at the menu. It uses up 4gb of memory as well. Are they using this shit game to mine bitcoins or something? It runs worse than Insurgency Sandstorm. I'm on a GTX card released 2 years ago with 6gb of VRAM.

Tell us the actual model of the card you silly, also your CPU

>im going back to BFBC2, this game is boring as f

Attached: 1562927700508.jpg (750x1024, 80K)

1050Ti

Yea your gpu is just shit

Yeah thats to be expected then, its a low end card now and AAA devs never bother optimizing their games.

Anyone having problems running ground war? All the other game modes and maps run perfectly but ground war has a constant lag despite my pc being able to handle it and the connection being fine. Any one else getting any issues with it?

i5 2500k, gtx 1080, 8gb, and I get 90-120fps

its boring ass shit

It's horribly unoptimized, but then again this isn't gold code... allegedly. Hope they can fix this in a little over a month before the game releases, lol.

All things considered, the game runs pretty smooth on my machine, as in no stutters or hitching. Framerate could be better, I'm hitting 90 on low, on a 144hz monitor. Still, at least the game doesn't freeze during gameplay, only on respawn sometimes.

>first game
>faggot coughing into his mic
>nigger shouting with an echoq
>retard with broken mic and loud static
>other faggot blasting shit music causing three other people to start shouting turn that shit off
>12 year old yelling at their mom
>17 year old telling him to shut the fuck up before he puts him in a microwave
>someone beint extremely polite
im home

Attached: 1568445652234.gif (480x270, 621K)

I don't understand how military shooters remain successful, the current gen ones blend so seamlessly together that they all look the fucking same.

>done the past, done the present, done the future

What the fuck else do they have left? We gonna get some pre-historic warfare with fucking clubs and rocks?

Attached: I just don't know anymore.webm (1000x563, 688K)

its dogshit holy shit

They gonna have a proper story in this?

It's pretty good but I don't like how they encourage people to take smgs and just unreal tournament around the map

Are you retarded?

>im going back to BFBC2
literally me

>What the fuck else do they have left?
You're posting in a thread that answers your own question. They're remaking a game that they just remastered in 2016.

>shipment
>no highrise

>tfw too slow and imperceptive to keep up with my team

back to playing turn based strategy games I go...

Attached: 83830275[1].jpg (500x492, 46K)

Keep playing, you'll get there again

Fuck dice

Why does this shit install shaders every time I load it up? Is that really necessary?

>No character creation
Why the fuck not this is such a standard feature that all games should have nowadays. Lazy pricks

Installs shaders to your ram. Makes it faster to load maps. When you restart the game the ram may have been filled with something else, so it needs to reload.
Not necessary, just makes it load faster.

I feel like it only works for the first game, then when I get to the next game it starts stuttering like crazy and I have to restart the whole game (and install shaders all over again).

we want the battlefield audience

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1200, 335K)

It's pretty fun, but there's no way I'm paying greedy Activision full price, shame.

>conquest assault

the best mode

>tfw 1000+ hours into MW2
>my play style is stuck like that
>im getting ass raped in CoD:MW

>judging a game based on the multiplayer beta
The campaign is the focus of this new release.

Noped. Having fun feeling like I'm a death machine.

Feel like they missed an oppurtunity. The time was fucking perfect to dethrone Fortnite, Apex, PUBG etc because everyone is sick to shit of them so much so that games like GTAV, Minecraft, Overwatch etc have seen boosts in player counts simply because people are just aimlessly hopping around different games looking for anything else to hold their attention. MW seemed like it was going to be this whole new experience, really all they had to do was make it different enough to stand out from the other CODs, and it doesn't feel like it.

I feel like I get put with high ping players and that high ping makes the game lose its mind. It's the only explanation I have for how the game runs fine half the time and stutters and drops below 20 frames the next game, on the same map and gamemode.

When is it open to people that didn’t preorder?

>old, formerly-popular multiplayer franchise returns with new title that sees it back on top of the game

Has this ever happened before?

now

To be fair, they've yet to announce the BR. Or, well, the rumored BR in development.