Other urls found in this thread:

borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/New-U_Station
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show me your tits

I'll have a cheeseburger please

>what if we make people think it is yuna singing but it is actually some slut
This game just angers me

Are yeah winnin', son?

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

I SELL ONLY THE FINEST GOODS.

Rikku ec y silr paddan kenm

I'm going into battle, and I need your strongest potions.

>BLOWN UP BY A FUCKING BLITZBALL

Attached: 409.jpg (600x620, 214K)

Nothing more cringe than trying to extend FFX's story beyond the original game.

Lulu kejehk ehcdnildeuh frema Rikku yht Yuna vummuf ed uh oui ec dra bydneleyh lruela. Dryd druikrd fyc dra uhmo drehk dryd gabd sa ymeja yvdan Rusa fyc tacdnuoat.

Fro yna fa dymgehk eh uin sudran duhkia ykyeh? E druikrd fa bnusecat du cdub yvdan dra myhkiyka ghufh yc ahkmecr ec suna icat hufytyoc.

Attached: Brother.jpg (1080x1080, 856K)

I uh actually have a really annoying sidequest for you guys to do, go talk to every person in the world and guess the right response, and do this every chapter of the game. Thanks.

Dryd'c fryd dra New Yevonites fyhd oui du tu. Drao tacdnuo Home, drah drao fyhd ic du ica, fryd fyc uhmo 10 oaync yku, "vunpettah Machina" du veq dra funmt, yht fa muca uin ahdena limdina. frana yna fa huf? zicd y nyscrylgma lummaldeuh uv ridc cdemm eh dra tacand!

E fyhd du cilg vyla fedr Yuna, vaamehk ran fyns yht fad duhkia fnekkmehk ynuiht eh so suidr frema E tnehg ran tameleuic cbed

Attached: Yuna 34.jpg (1920x1458, 476K)

Tyshed, Tidus! Fru dyikrd oui du ica dra Ehdancbrana? Fyc ed Shinra? E druikrd ra fyc cdemm nihhehk ynuiht muugehk vun niehc taab eh dra cay. Yht cdyo yfyo vnus Yuna, E lyh'd yvvunt du ryja Rikku cruf ib ykyeh eh dra settma uv dra hekrd yht cdaym ymm so cbranac ykyeh. E dumt ran cra cruimt ryja zicd gabd Yuna uh Besaid yht namaycat tuwahc uv ympisc yht ica dryd du viht rana cbrana rihdehk upcacceuh. Yht E druikrd Payne fuimt ryja paah y sutanydehk ehvmiahla uh ran... ahdriceycs.

The dressphere/garment grid system is actually really cool. A shame it’s stuck in a shit game.

is it really that bad? I plan to play every FF game eventually so I want to know what I'm getting into

E fyhd du vilg Yuna. E fyhd ran ycc ib eh dra yen, frema E nyem ran vnus pareht. E fyhd du rayn ran suyhc yc cra kadc bicrat suna yht suna ehdu dra raytpuynt. E fyhd du vaam ran dekrd lihd ynuiht so telg, tacbanydamo dnoehk du semg sa. E fyhd ran du pak sa du lis ehceta ran, E fyhd du SYGA ran pak vun ed, yht drah E fyhd du vunla ran rayt ajah vindran tufh frema E tu cu.

nah its a good game, just have fun with it

I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, four by four, animal-style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

Attached: bubblebass.jpg (480x360, 19K)

What the fuck was Leblanc's plan?

it has the best combat out of every FF, people will call it shit because yuna got character development

man my dad and i were hyped as shit to play this so when he got it for me or himself i guess we sat down together to watch the intro
in retrospect i guess the box art was a clear indicator of what we were about to see
he decided that x-2 didnt exist and would say that x was he only game, and when i told him what happens in x-3 he looked like he was having an stroke

I liked this better than X. FFX was boring as shit to me. Come at me, bros.

the wrong kind but i guess thats not a problem since it get thrown out the window in the next part

good gameplay with mediocre characters its cheap so get it

You can sit on my face until I pass out, then do it again when I come back to, until I come too.

anything for dessert?

im with the other dudes, its a fun game

I CAN'T HEAR YOU

>not liking final fantasy doronjo

I SEE YOU

I remember a fanfiction I read ages ago of yuna and rikku fucking in the thunder plains inn or something when I was a kid
first time I ever heard tits referred to as "perky"

Bend over

based autist

get out of here oaka

I hate this game with every fibre of my being. Fuck whoever signed off on it, and FUCK whoever made it.
t. FFX fan

Its disgustingly shit, the combat is not good or fun at all, the characters and story range from cringe to pure, rancid feces

god what we're they thinking with the sequel

Faggot pleb get off my board

>yuna got character development
yuna regressed as a character from X what do you mean

>ywn get the Yuna dress sphere and slut it up as Yuna for the day

how to fix the abomination that is the first game.

Post more Yuna?

The gameplay is genuinely really fun but the story is something that seems to compel you to skip every cutscene and just play without context.

>FFX is comprised of series of linear corridors, with one somewhat open area closer to the end, mostly linear level progression and incoherent storyline, also has a shit sequel
>praised as God's gift to gaming
>FF13 is comprised of series of linear corridors, with one somewhat open area closer to the end, mostly linear level progression and incoherent storyline, also has shit sequels
>SHIT SQUARE ENIX
Is this the biggest case of mass hypocrisy known to man?

FFX has waifus out the ass. FF13 doesn't have a single one.

This shit literally never made sense because if anyone else uses a sphere, it just changes their clothes and abilities. Rikku and Paine can use her Songstress sphere and don't look like Yuna. AND IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE SHOULD LOOK LIKE YUNA, SHE SHOULD LOOK LIKE LENNE THIS GAME IS RETARDED

Attached: shitting me.gif (381x178, 6K)

You are mistaken.

Attached: 4b3f1ad82fe5e6446e685b59e63ecb33.png (500x720, 559K)

This whole cinematic used to make me diamonds. Especially that bit with Rikku's cheeky smirk.

She looked like Yuna because of disguise magic, it actually had nothing to do with the sphere.

Literally how is ffx incomprehensible? Its basic as fuck, what kind of giga smooth brain are you?

literally everything to do with Seymour being undead
DUDE BLITZBALL LMAO

Attached: final fantasy.png (1280x645, 479K)

Fang is tall

Keep in mind she was originally writen to be a man

You could suck my massive 5incher for starters

I treated it like Spice World. Retarded story and tone but the gameplay is pretty good

bad game

Too much Lightning ass

I don't think making her smoller would have had any effect on what was planned

Do nothing please ?

No I just mean that explains her height, while she acts like she's in a relationship with Vanille, her personality, etc.

You can fuck off

Hes an unsent. The sending is a central theme in the game. What is incomprehensible about it?

(Bad character development)
How am I supposed to believe she went from Grand Summoner savior of the world to stupid slutty gunslinger in the span of 2 years?

The only thing good about this game are the 3 totally HOT male bad guys.

I totally forgot about that. Like, I played it years ago, but I never recalled that 'plot point' so I always remembered it as being her singing.

Either way, it occurs once during the game. Whether by direct magic or dressphere, no other character looks exactly like anyone else for any reason. It was an asspull explanation that never worked.

No, Lenanya and Shurin looks exactly like Yuna and Tidus

Deep throat my fat cock tilli blow a load inside your mouth.
*GRAB*
Wait were not done then-hey!
*THUD*
I SAID STAY! then i will plow your asshole out and let the dog fuck your cunt then you can go.

>175cm
>tall

Luna and Titulus doesn't look EXACTLY like Lenarya and Shudingo. There not identical no matter how much they looks like twins

this bitch has a bizarre face. i'd still fuck her though

It's too bad that Lola and Tombus died in the end just like Lulupops and Shushumamawmaw

One Rikku please

Attached: 4874545484554851.jpg (850x595, 144K)

They didn't. It's just a vision. Lenduzia and Shuzazo dies but Yoyoyiggityyo and Tittybouncebouncesoccerboy survives in the end

>Spice World
It's just Charlie's Angels Save Spira.

>bizarre face
I thought i was the only one. However i cant say whats wrong with it exactly.

Did they have a 3 way?

Attached: Hot.png (541x643, 711K)

Its litteraly cannon that Tututata died a long time ago in Zanarland but then Yulisha finds out how to bring him back to life in X-2 after she beats Shushufifi

Nooj's dat ass

If we removed all the gay /pol/ refugees from Yea Forums this board would've been so much better.

plz shelter me I'm gay

>How am I supposed to believe she went from Grand Summoner savior of the world to stupid slutty gunslinger in the span of 2 years?
If you notice everyone throughout Spira (or at least most of them) were going through their "rebellious" phase since there was no more fear of Sin and Yevon's lies were brought to light. It's like when someone goes on to live without his parents, he'll just party and do shit like that after gaining his "freedom". But, just like it happened in the game near the end, this phase is just that, a phase, and things calm down and get more normal. Am i reading too much into this?

Baralai > Gippal > Nooj

>and things calm down and get more normal
UNTIL SOMEONE KICKS A BOMB AND LOSES THEIR HEAD

maybe you should play the game again, user

I was talking about X-2, it's not like there's anything after it, silly user.

Which FF game was a point of no return?

>All these midgets

X-2 made me think Yevon was right; Spira needs Sin. I'd rather play a game where you play as someone so disgusted by what Spiran's have become that they resolve to re-summon Sin. We need another FF where you get to play as the 'bad guy' like in TA.

>hey look a blitzball
>i better kick it
>explodes
KINO

Attached: 545C1BC8-5007-4E3C-8485-75A48A6D6C3B.jpg (170x227, 14K)

FF1

i like that song

That is the greatest shit ever written and it's canon. Good. Fuck Teedus. X sucks.

Fuck You!

Wrong. Lightning didn't have an ass.

Tifa is asslet

MAKE ME A SANDWICH XD

1000 WORDS

I wouldn't go that far but a lot of the gameplay points made against Lighting's games feel like they started in FF X

Rikku is MADE for breeding

Yuna dancing, I want to see! I am on my way!

Get Noojie-Woojie's dick

TA?

Tactics Advance probably. I get your confusion, since Marche was a legit bad guy and not a "bad guy".

Escapism is not healthy.

Attached: marche.jpg (240x640, 73K)

>he doesn't know

It wasn't just the songstress sphere, it was her garment grid. That's keyed into Yuna. This also covers why different dresspheres have elements from their lives like warrior Yuna using Brotherhood

Why they all seem to have breast implant?

But you can equip the same garment grids to different party members and they don't change their physical appearance.

See, now that does sound a bit like a plot hole but we put it in the same place with "Why did we leave the Flower Whore in a glade when we have 99 phoenix downs"

Because Phoenix downs are non-canon, like the new-u stations in borderlands

But New-U came up as a plot point in BL2

The "death" state that phoenix downs heal can also be healed by resting at an inn so in 7 at least falling in battle doesn't equal death.. It's not like the early games where only a church could revive you.

When a character runs out of HP they're unconcious, not dead.

Source?
borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/New-U_Station
>Borderlands 2 head writer Anthony Burch has confirmed that New-U stations are not canon, and do not exist as far as the plot of any Borderlands game is concerned

>Death spells don't cause death

I feel like it was thing in a mission in BL2 but I'm willing to admit I might be wrong on that but I know for sure that Jack used them to get around in TPS

Didn't play TPS, but I mean, jack would still be alive by that logic

And that's the kicker ain't it and now I remember. The idea of a mission featuring the New U system was someone trying to fix that plot hole

At least I'm not Anthony Burch

>Literally was designed to be a dude until they changed last second
I have some bad news for you, user...

give me a good FF game please.

Going by the hairstyle, that's Rikku when she's only 15, you disgusting pedo. Also, she's my wife

You wish you could switch genders that well, tranny

You can come over every day to have threesomes with me and my wife, Rikku. I know she's your cousin, but that just makes it so much hotter

Attached: Yuna_Gippal_Dig_Interview.png (1920x1080, 3.24M)

I remember having a secret crush with Yuna. I love her innocent aura around her.

>innocent aura
Thats happens only in FFX

better dead than al bhed ya

If she slutted out that much just from Tidus alone she was always secretly a slut. Face the facts.

Tidus was a Chad th

Piddih Niefir dner Yevon, ayo lier

Attached: 43-6-1474276179.jpg (670x376, 15K)

>Stays loyal to one man even after death
>Slut
C'mon, man. She's completely oblivious to all the guys trying to get inside her hotpants in X-2. She would have let Brother glomp her entirely willingly and been confused at the bulge she was feeling pressing against her gut she's still so naive.

Attached: tumblr_n9xbjtOMaC1tecqaao1_500.gif (500x235, 914K)

Young Rikku was more attractive

It has one of the best combat systems out of all final fantasy games, Just don't take the story seriously.

Actually just ignore the story entirely

Story is shit but it's an interesting game. 90% of the content is side missions and depending on which ones you complete and when you do things you can get a lot of different outcomes.

So are there mods to make the remaster not look like shit?

Guado genocide! The Ronso did nothing wrong!

I was under the impression that the remaster of X-2 didn't look bad at all, it was just the faces in X.

Get me in bed with Paine.

Attached: 1491916558292.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

The new faces in ffx are shit but at least there is a modpack that fixes everything.
All the models in ffx-2 are low texture quality

>tfw paine shoves her long black strapon deep in your ass and it tickles your prostate

I like to think I'd be the one doing the tickling.

Attached: d2c8cce99890e5692c18c4a892bbf20d.jpg (1800x2400, 1.97M)

I really hate her design. Ugly boy.

>not taking turns

Nah. The story is episodic with you traveling around the world on your ship but the dressphere system is similar to FFV Job System so if you liked that you might enjoy this.