What are you playing on your Switch at the moment?

What are you playing on your Switch at the moment?

Attached: 1563578428.spyz_ryuaragon_twitter_13_07_19.png.jpg (1280x1085, 148K)

Been playing a lot of Stardew Valley on it.

I played it a while ago on PC but got it on Switch so I can play it at work.

Slay the Spire, De Blob, Astral Chain (clearing out the post-game files), Daemon X Machina, Hollow Knight (I suck at platforming so White Palace is really killing my drive to go on with the game), Dragon's Dogma, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (clearing out the post-game on my third playthrough, this time on a new account instead of simply NG+), Smash Bros Ultimate, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (won't lie, really not feeling it with this game, I'm still early on but it really feels shit), still haven't touched Transistor despite buying it on sales and I'm honestly considering buying Divinity Original Sin II despite never having touched a WRPG before in my life because I read you can play as hot lizard boys and maybe even romance them?

Thank god I haze zero interests in Link's Awakening (already played the original to death, don't need it) and Luigi's Mansion (was never a fan of the series) because good god do I have way too many games to play until the end of the year.

kill all stinky barafags/fatfags

The fact that THAT'S your problem and not the furfaggotry disgusts me.

I bought Slain: Back From Hell and FF8: Remastered like 2 days ago.

Instantly dropped and regretted Slain. Runs like complete trash and it felt like a fucking flash game to play. It's hard to describe but it just didn't feel as polished as the graphics looked.

I'm really enjoying FF8, and it's my actual first FF game. I've played FF6, FF14 and FF15 but I never got past like the 2 hour mark for them because it was never my cup of tea. For some reason FF8 has clicked for me and it's awesome.

GOD I LOVE 2D FURRY CHILDREN SO MUCH THEY'RE SO HOOT UUUUNFFGGHHHH OHHHH UUHHNNNGHH I LOVE KEMOSHOTA ITS SO GOOD IN MY TUMMY OH GOD THESE CHILDREN REALLY MAKE MY DICK HARD YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IM COOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

this but unironically

but mostly with fur

Attached: 1564414775219.jpg (775x1280, 93K)

based

pls tell me thats a boy

t. actual pedophile in denial

Attached: 1512830712.junthebun_junpanties2.png (567x850, 169K)

i must rape

Just got done playing smash on stream, probably going to make some more progress in Breath of Fire.
You are rewarded WAY too well for remembering where a couple locked doors are after getting Karn.

just got cuphead. i have died to every boss in the first world, including the tutorial boss. JUST. however, i have beaten all of them so far, so i'm learning the controls and patterns. bit awkward desu.

My switch is still a Tetris 99 machine

Yeah, I feel the same about slain. Its a shame you can't return downloads

BASED

kill all furries
set fire to their fursuits on sight
collect their rotting corpses and hang 'em high so everyone can see what happens to lowlifes

Attached: Hank_Scorpio.png (200x150, 46K)

Attached: 1544220221.t-hoodie_cream_max_1.png (2489x2990, 2.01M)

Nothing. I finished Astral Chain's main campaign recently so now it's just collecting dust as usual.

Attached: 1569051798045.jpg (454x845, 198K)

Those aren't video games.

Attached: 1561735485351.png (204x210, 83K)

A link to the past. Waiting for digimon cyber sleuth

Attached: tumblr_piopzxNvEG1snqv5eo1_1280.jpg (1280x695, 285K)

Attached: 1536455272614.jpg (900x947, 107K)

halo, also fuck furries

Bros... How do I get a cute furry bf to play video games with?

Attached: 4c756de797699.jpg (648x408, 77K)

Astral Chain is a video game last time I checked.

Attached: 1569052193792.jpg (1200x907, 582K)

>brang switch to bed so i can check the shop for music in smash ultimate without having to boot up the tv
>start playing mario maker one time after waking up and having nothing to do
>easily some of the most fun ive had with the switch purely because of the comfort
wtf bros why did no one tell me undocked was so nice

JUST WANNA EAT UP THAT LITTLE BOY'S TOEBEANS NUMNUMNUMNUMNUM

Why do furfags insist on making their animals have unrealistic rainbow colors? I don’t get it.
Also why is it fat?

Because tubby fuzzies make for good cushions. Imagine resting your face on his big soft belly.

Same reason why anime people have different hair colours like blue.

hot belly

Please leave newfag

Please respond.

kys furfags

Did you enjoy asschain?

after you skinfag

Howler? Cons? I dunno