New video from him is up

New video from him is up
Discussion and culture are part of videogames you fucking idiot jannies, every other medium has art analysis but for some reason Yea Forums doesn't want to think

Attached: matt.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yoshesqueblr.tumblr.com/post/172153038417/lets-talk-about-why-bayonetta-2-sucks
files.catbox.moe/zg0yrh.webm
files.catbox.moe/y0e093.webm
files.catbox.moe/2wu0l0.webm
files.catbox.moe/z8todh.webm
files.catbox.moe/jo4sli.webm
files.catbox.moe/a6axuo.webm
files.catbox.moe/o6ixtb.webm
files.catbox.moe/wkp0ib.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=gWceXO-gZ-0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZzxKLZJtUo
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/yYL2AS-6iFtSVIszmrPgQQ/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/YtWp8iD9rTXJsmK9M8-2Nw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep saying it.

Why is being so shilled lately

It's true though, I don't know who this guy is that posts him literally 180 times, but art discussion is related to video games.
Discussion and analysis is way more videogames related than "HE'S IN" or some gamergate bullshit

Personally him saying DMC 2 was irredeemable was completely wrong and clear he just parrots opinions he reads from Yea Forums
This was made obvious from the terrible Doom segment

>culture
Some faggot e-celeb isn't related to the culture of the video games
themselves, just the culture of underaged faggots like you.
Imagine shilling for an e-celeb for free in a website that's main
value is anonymity. Do you just not understand the irony?

keep saying it.

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

>Talking about him instead of the video
Problem lies with you. I want to discuss sequels and the video is a good point for discussion, for some reason Yea Forums cannot talk about videogames on any artistic level

>talking about him instead of the video
Then why don't you start a thread discussing the same subject as the faggot video and link to it, instead of specifically starting it stating that he put a video up and using his avatar?

I like eating snacks while watching old lets plays from youtubers I used to like
it's really comfy

Because it will die instantly and you know that.
Making a thread that says "What are your thoughts on this game?" will get maybe 3 replies then die, whereas a thread that says ">Is the best game ever" will get more replies
Based

Keep saying it

You're clearly insane because you like DMC2, but it becomes even more obvious when I've seen you post a DMC2 defense in every deleted thread so far

This thread's only being kept alive by people meming on you, no one even knows what the fuck you want to discuss because not everyone's a redditor who watches e-celebs.
Keep saying it.

>Like DMC 2
I don't even like it, but calling it irredeemable proves many people just bandwagon and don't actually think for themselves
>Videogame discussion isn't allowed

Keep saying it

DMC2 is rightfully shit on everywhere. Agreed on Doom though.

>I should be able to give free advertising to people who provide surface level commentary on toys :(
Shut the fuck up zoomer.

Did you even read that post, or did you just see that it was negative and resort to your first defense?

>Surface level commentary on toys
But he has never made a video on gundam?

>keep saying it
Before that can I get a Literally Who?

Keep saying it.

>You will never be this retarded
Feels good

He actually shined some light onto a few aspects of that game that were done well unlike everyone else who says it’s just 100% shit.

Falseflagging the wrong person my guys

Keep saying it

>Watching Youtube videos that aren't Waking Up Gary.
WTF you doing?

Keep saying it

>le ironic adult swim tier shit
Fuck off zoomie

Keep saying it

Keep saying it.

That video came out before you were born though.

Keep saying it

He only said the skeletons were cool and the setting was neat
Nothing about the atmosphere or OST, which are fantastic

Tell me in your own words what you think falseflagging means, and how those posts are an example of it.

This "defense" always amuses me

falseflag shills who make threads about him just to call him faggot and then start shilling The Dragon and The Wizard and The Slayer books faggot

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

t. a wittle baby drinking a milk bottle

Keep saying it

>Want to have a legitimate discussion
>Can't do it
This board is retarded

stop shilling this cuck

It's when you act like a retard and make flagrant posts at the behest of everyone else wishing to actually discuss something because you personally happen to dislike it. This has been happening on Yea Forums for years, but only recently has it ramped up. I blame the majority of you for entertaining it.

I've obviously won here, enjoy your pointless thread about nothing anyone who isn't an attention starved loser who needs people to pretend to e their friends knows about.

E-celeb discussion is for The garbage stickies about e-celebs on Yea Forums were just jokes.

>E-celeb this and other zoomie buzzwords
What did you think of DMC 2?

That is not what false flag means, and I don't think you know what behest means either.
Please google words instead of just making assumptions about their definitions.

I think it's average. Mediocre as a DMC game.

But this isn't the trash thread to talk about it. Make a DMC thread instead.

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

If I were to make a DMC thread it'd be filled with idiots who think 3 is a masterpiece, fujos who want to fuck V and people who think capcom release good games instead of the shovelware they do

Keep saying it.

Keep saying it

Well now you get this you video redditor
Keep saying it
Keep saying it
Keep saying it

How is it not a false flag? I just didn't give you the exact definition rather what's happening in this thread. I certainly know what behest means but clearly your only motive is to win an argument, not have a discussion.

Keep saying it

I don't understand your zoomer memes, but I guess people who think capcom make good games aren't the people to think critically about games

He is right about Smooth Moves, but only when looked at as a single player game. As a multiplayer game it's by far the most refined Warioware game.

Nigger a false flag is when you pretend to be part of a group that you're not and do some stupid shit to make them look bad. Those posts aren't even pretending to not be shitposts. And "behest" means that someone told you to do it. Are they shitposting because the people who want to actually have a discussion told them to?

Keep saying it

Keep saying it.

>Nigger a false flag is when you pretend to be part of a group that you're not and do some stupid shit to make them look bad.

Literally what's happening here.

>Are they shitposting because the people who want to actually have a discussion told them to?

No you ingrate have you not seen the tranny discords perpetuating this type of shit and intentionally spamming threads.

>Dream team
>Toriyama
hmmmm

>Literally what's happening here.
What group are they pretending to be part of?
>ingrate
Why should I be grateful to you?
>have you not seen the tranny discords perpetuating this type of shit
You specifically said at the behest of everyone else wishing to actually discuss something, not at the behest of tranny discords.
Keep damage controlling in a language you have a tenuous grasp on, ESL.

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

keep saying it

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

>It's a discordtranny raid
Well what did you "guys" think of sequels?

Why does Matthew get to have a sisterwife? Isn't that illegal?

Ok so you've resorted to strawmanning we're done here tell your tranny discord I said hi.

Keep saying it

>strawmanning
My entire point was that those are NOT the arguments you're trying to make, but the ones that you are stating because you're a retard who can't speak English.
Though I guess you probably don't know what strawmanning means either you dirty third worlder.

>discord users are the ones who don't follow e-celebs
Go back already.

This thread is about an autist, so it should be purged. Matt is a faggot who's constantly wrong.

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

>people that want to discuss a game will do so
>people that want to rush in with "e celeb cancer" etc will do so as well

Both will happen more or less independently in the same thread. Ironically it is those that take the arguments made by someone and discuss them that are more interested in discussion of gaming than those that are obsessed with some kind of celebrity status. It's a valuable asset to be able to seperate the argument from those that deliver it.

>No argument
Explain how. His latest was pretty poor and just parroting Yea Forums bullshit, but otherwise he's fine

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

He really went soft on Bayonetta 2

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

Thanks for the bump

Damn, that DMC2fag is losing his shit. There's no other way to explain this Discord raid.

Attached: 1568245356822.png (1024x719, 806K)

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

>say to keep saying it
>he actually does
Madman

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

What is the "it" they're referring to?

DMC2 is shit, only an actual retard would defend it.

le discord tranny

I'm not DMC2fag but I keep saying it's atmosphere and OST are great

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

True, but good atmosphere and OST can't save horrifically unfun gameplay. I can't think of a single enemy or boss that I enjoy fighting. The game needed another year worth of polish before being released.

Keep saying it

You're right, which is why my entire praise beings and ends with the atmosphere and OST for that game

>bayonetta 2 is shit
based

Keep saying it

Nice thread you've got here.
At this point you're going to have better discussion of the video's topics in the fucking YT comments than here. Really puts things into perspective.

Attached: 1503641531074.png (1028x880, 319K)

Keep saying it

I tried, but discord raids are real

I can't believe this guy still just can't come to terms with the fact that Yea Forums, a website people use to avoid personality cults revolving around e-celebs, doesn't want to discuss his faggy e-celeb, and somehow thinks the reason people aren't suckling an e-celeb's cock is because they're from discord, pretty much the exact opposite of Yea Forums.
What kind of mental gymnastics are going on?

Keep saying it.

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

Keep saying it

Keep saying it.

Keep saying sneed

>Yea Forums doesn't want to discuss e-celebs
>despite multiple threads about said cancerous e-celebs reaching bump limit
Why do you lie or at least pretend Yea Forums is better than it is?

There's a difference between a celeb thread and a thread that uses a video as a discussion, which is what I'm trying to have but discord trannys are ruining that

go to reddit then, fag

Numale Yea Forumsedditors have a very strict bedtime, they're not here to pad the numbers right now.
It's true Yea Forums hours, where we shit on newfags like OP.

Thought we could discuss videogames on the videogame board

Then make a videogame thread.

sneed

Watch as it dies

people have hated DMC2 before Yea Forums even existed

has he learned to be concise yet? reviews should be 30 mins top, 20 optimally

zoom zoom zoom

Isn't the "Keep saying it" thing from that dunkey cuck video?

>not an odyssey review

nigga who gives a fuck

remember to sage and report eceleb threads

>It's good
Sorry for spoiling it for you

Attached: 1541929403859.jpg (1000x1000, 154K)

Attached: 1567603142876.jpg (1098x1200, 107K)

Attached: 1541736249810.jpg (1500x1500, 708K)

Attached: 1546564167324.jpg (1500x1500, 774K)

Attached: 1557314506652.jpg (1981x1406, 1.93M)

Attached: 1564871649480.jpg (2293x1575, 2.28M)

Attached: 1538765216473.jpg (1500x1500, 611K)

>matt makes a video after 4 months of nothing
>people want to discuss the new video
>DURR WHY IS HE BEING SHILLED LATELY

Attached: 1544873173795.jpg (547x1000, 532K)

What is Matthewphimosis's version of "THE TOWN IS MAKING HIM STUPID"?

Attached: 1537934652020.jpg (1400x1011, 819K)

Wait isn't this that faggot that thinks Demon's Souls is the best Soulsborne game because it has the most gimmick boss fights? Yikes.

Attached: 3532423.jpg (525x525, 67K)

The latest video has heaps, although before that I'm not sure. With this video though we have
>Doom isn't Doom. The old Doom was more tactical
>Bayonetta 2 is good
>Probably more but those were so retarded I checked out

So this is the power of hamsterson discord trannies

e-celebs are not videogames.
Keep saying it.

Keep saying what?

>ANOTHER video essay
>in the sea of uninteresting video essays
Matthewmatosis deserves to drown in the sea of filth he created.

Attached: 1568684276908.jpg (486x638, 69K)

Nu-Doom isn't the same game as Doom though. A lot closer than doom3, but that's beside the point .
And what is wrong with bayo2? Though casuals liked the sequel pretty well.

based retard

>Uninteresting
Guarantee you think game cucks is good
yoshesqueblr.tumblr.com/post/172153038417/lets-talk-about-why-bayonetta-2-sucks

This is the faggot that you misinterpeted what he said.

try actually watching the video before shitposting faggot

Joseph's retard quote was from his SH2 stream I believe so Matt's version has to be specifically from one of his streams.
It's also a very specific kind of retardation. It can't just be "X is bad/good".

What the fuck is game cucks?

>A direct quote is shitposting
hey matt
>Playing the PS4 Crash on stream
>Complaining about the loading screens
>Not the times, the screens
>Then plays the PS1
>Says "Look at that, much better"
>Despite the fact the loading screens are the same

>goes to great lengths to highlight Demon's Souls best quality is how many different aspects of the game work in harmony with one another
>retardo anime pic thinks Matt likes DeS because of ONE aspect of the game

Like clockwork

You misinterpret what ur dad says when he fists you gaylord

>Actually defending the piss filter
I was speaking of casuals regardless, not "cerifiable crazy bayo ladies"

>Casuals
Who gives a shit? Casual faggots think fucking DxM is a good game, who cares about them

>many different aspects of the game work in harmony with one another
this is a completely meaningless statement and you are an idiot. but hey im sure daddy matt will let you suck his dick if you keep defending the shitnuggets of wisdom he shits out every 6 months

It's obvious he'd be tearing a new asshole to MGS5 and DMC5 but he is too pussy to go after popular games, so he makes these pointless safe videos and Infinifactory shit

>tearing a new asshole to MGS5
lmao no way fag. he's a textbook kojimadrone.

>Shits on Doom 2016
>Praises RE4

Based.

People hated MGS5 though. Why would he be afraid of tearing into that?

that show was trash, just like your "opinion"

Attached: 1568882369402.png (500x500, 47K)

>he is too pussy to go after popular games

You miss his GoW and Bioshock Infinite vids? He hasn't tackled DMC5 because he feels he should replay 3, 4 and the reboot before doing a vid on it. I don't think he even finished 4.

SPAM MITOSIS
files.catbox.moe/zg0yrh.webm
files.catbox.moe/y0e093.webm
files.catbox.moe/2wu0l0.webm
files.catbox.moe/z8todh.webm
files.catbox.moe/jo4sli.webm
files.catbox.moe/a6axuo.webm
files.catbox.moe/o6ixtb.webm
files.catbox.moe/wkp0ib.webm
SPAM MITOSIS

Attached: 1486547165658.gif (300x262, 1.84M)

>tfw no sister gf

Attached: 1566756292009.jpg (800x994, 198K)

>I don't think he even finished 4.
And will never finish it, because it's not made by Hackmiya.

Drunk Matthew is best Matthew youtube.com/watch?v=gWceXO-gZ-0

Attached: Matt destroys a priceless almost masterpiece.jpg (588x416, 27K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZzxKLZJtUo

Keep saying it

based mitosis spammer

>video games
>art

Attached: banjo_bear_05.png (520x586, 348K)

Because faggots from Yea Forums doesnt count. Its the best sellling and the most aclaimed metal gear game due to tHE circumstances and its still being praised AND PLAYED

this place is in the hands of normalfags and zoomers now there's no turning back to clock

>every other medium has art analysis but for some reason Yea Forums doesn't want to think
youtubers are a very sorry excuse for art analysis

People also liked GoW. Why did he rip into that? That game was a critical and commercial success.

People also like the Transformers movies.

here's the new image
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/yYL2AS-6iFtSVIszmrPgQQ/
here's the old image
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/YtWp8iD9rTXJsmK9M8-2Nw/
>182 results found.

>every other medium has art analysis but for some reason Yea Forums doesn't want to think
that's because matt is the only one valid one because he's not a pretentious faggot that attempts to inset postmodernism at every fucking turn like extracredits and errant signal

So? What does that have anything to do with anything? So he's afraid of criticizing MGS5 but not for GoW? You said he wouldn't criticize MGS5 because the normie audience likes it but he criticized GoW, which is another game normies liked.

>GBS holding JA's head

Kek

It's probably telling that he said he didn't even think it was irredeemable before playing it again lately.
>terrible Doom segment
Imagine being this fucking retarded.

>DMC2's problems become apparent the moment the game forbids you to slaughter a village full of dirty niggers
Jesus Christ Matt

remember to sage and report eceleb threads

>One reason Resident Evil 4 has stuck with me all these years is the fact you can kill as many subhuman beaners as you please

first time i saw these i fucking wept with laughter