ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/子供向けアニメ
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日本の漫画#対象読者による分類
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/講談社漫画賞
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CoroCoro_Comic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mermaid poon is still good though.

what is it supposed to be uncensored?

What’s censored here

It says nip nong ping pong when it is supposed to read nip nong ching chong. Can't you read Pikachu?

Nothing, it's bait. You only see the head anyways, I would know I still have LA and LA Deluxe

The mermaid lost her top in the original version's script.

Of course all you "JAPANESE HUMOR" posters wouldn't get it, so they changed it to something more suitable for American tier audiences

Attached: 失われた水着.png (262x238, 41K)

In the Japanese version of the original, the mermaid lost her bra and you have to retrieve it. In the English version you have to get her necklace. I assume because of the new graphics they aren't able to hide the toplessness as well as they did in the original so they probably based it off the English version. Either way who didn't see this change coming?

shhh shhh shh... let him have his temper tantrum, he doesn't know how to express himself any other way.

Why did they have to do this?

ya they are going to show full blown, claymation, double D cleavage in a rated E for everyone game you fuck

Not as easy to hide mermaid titty in 3D compared to 2D so they had to base it off the English script to make it work

>think of the children!
Meanwhile in a manga for kids

Attached: 1550029300275.jpg (800x1172, 200K)

Would it kill them to use 攫? I mean for fuck's sake nintendo.

Because this and to keep the game rated E(rated A in japan)

Fucking what? Swimsuits getting swept away is a joke pretty much everywhere.

She atleast does a hentai moan when you remove the scale, and she is incredibly flustered.

This is a stupid thing to care about

Shonen Jump is for kids over 10 years old who unironically laugh at shit like "UWAWAWAWAW AW AWW YOU LOOKED AT MY BEWBIES EEEEEEKK" E rated games are for literal babies, like this game. Not to mention, Japan's rating system is full of the most repressed people who will bump a games age rating for saying the word "panties" even if they dont show it.

Not as bad as the shit artstyle.

Wrong kanji, it's 浚う in this context.

Retard nigger, it's supposed to be her swimbra, not her necklace.

>he can't read that much
You still play """translated""" games? Are you 15?

You're never going to see a kanji like that in a kids game, for 2 very obvious fucking reasons.

It's either. You're free to check any dictionary.

>You still play """translated""" games
Holy shit, "people" on Yea Forums actually do this?

>censorship is okay when I don't care about it

Attached: 1546130965225.jpg (211x239, 7K)

What's sad is that this censorship was obviously made because Nintendo are just fucking lazy, and they didn't want to have to worry about 2 versions, or animating the mermaid hiding her chest.

Upvoted as FUCK

It's okay when nintendo does it.

Let me let you autist in on a little secret in the fight against censorship. CHOSE YOUR BATTLES WISELY!!! The war against censorship is not won using facts, it's won with good OPTICS! If you choose the wrong battles, people will think you're overreacting and it doesn't matter whether or not you're right at that point, you've already lost. If you want win the fight against censorship you HAVE to choose the right fights. Let me tell you one you should be fighting instead of this, Tokyo Mirage Sessions! That one is much more prone to having the normies support the anti-censorship side than this. As I said before, it's not about how right or wrong you are, it's about how your movement looks to the public.

MANGA =/= NINDENDO VIDYA

No normalfag is even going to look twice at #FE, you moron. Zelda being censored isn't something they're going to care about, because the game was already censored over here 20 years back. But it's at least slightly more relevant to the lives of normalfags.

In the Japanese version of the original link awakening she loses her bra but in the English version it's her necklace

In the remake she loses the necklace in both versions

#FE isn't as big a Zelda but it terms of the level of censorship it's 1000x more severe. That's why you should care about #FE and not Zelda because Zelda's case is so ungodly small by comparison.

>censorship is okay for the little things
Fuck off

The game already came out censored, nobody gave a shit. The re-release also being censored isn't news.

What kind of world do we live in where mermaids can't even flaunt their tits? That's like the only reason why sailors even gave a fuck.

Attached: Americans.jpg (640x360, 21K)

You mean Grezzo, they do the bulk of the work on this shit and Nintendo has very little involvement other then marketing and making sure that Grezzo doesn't do anything stupid. But yeah, lazy is Grezzo to a T.

because of the translucent water. if they kept it solid they could've gotten away with it because obviously you wouldn't have to worry about the tits showing up in the water and basically left it to your imagination
the real answer is probably they didn't want to go through the effort of making a topless mermaid model

Attached: will.jpg (680x505, 46K)

I'm not saying the little things are okay, but if you wan't the little things to not be censored in the future, you want to tackle the big ones so the little ones fall with them.
Do you really want Nintendo to pull another Fire Emblem Fates?

SO, snoyfaggots will shit on LA because of this because they got absolutely nothing else, is that it?

Are snoyfaggots the absolute lowest rung of the shitladder?

>Do you really want Nintendo to pull another Fire Emblem Fates?
I don't understand what the fuck you're talking about. #FE was already censored. You're asking me to care about shutting the gate after the horse has bolted.

LA is shit for a million reasons, the main one being that it's an objectively inferior version of the game that costs about 10-20 times more.

Calm down, seething snoynegro.

Because the Japanese version is being censored too. There's not reason for them to not include the unaltered verison as an option. I just don't want Nintendo to fall back into the Wii U days, because spoiler alert being a Nintendo fan back the was HELL!

desu they just could have made her cover herself with her hands. Would have been cute too
But yeah that would require to make a model not in its basic T-pose and this is a low quality cashgrab so

>>Because the Japanese version is being censored too.
Blame the retards who cried about region locking. Now everything has to be a worldwide release with one version, only a few games can get away with having an asian-only version that exists just to avoid reverse-importing, and none of them are allowed to have any texture changes and shit.

I've seen that show it's fucking 16+
plenty of blood, adult jokes . it'd get an M rating.

this is literally ree they changed eraser's dialouge in mario maker level shit

Pathetic.
We really need a 3rd world war already.

>Capeshitcademia
>16+

this was censored over 20 fucking years ago and you want to make a stink now

That's just because the west is absolutely cucked. Compare shit like Kamen Rider, which usually opens every episode with some random idiot getting murdered by the monster of the week, with another dozen or so victims being mentioned after the title, to any "children's" entertainment in the west.

"Adult" media in the west is more infantile than shit for elementary school students in Japan these days, because capeshit has replaced R-rated blockbusters.

80s action movies were badass and manly and then starting with the 90s they became gay as fuck.

Yes.

It's bad in the same way that someone dropping a piece of crumpled-up paper on the ground is bad
It's technically bad, but I don't care about it, and it doesn't matter at all.

>manga
>for kids
No such thing

16/15+ minimum. the kid braking his bones all the time would earn an M rating on its own.

It's literally published in a magazine for young boys.

reminder that condoms are in the Zelda lore

Attached: schleimer02normalversion6b3.jpg (320x288, 20K)

actually it's rated B (12+)

Attached: McChicken_Mid_hero.png (700x487, 310K)

>thinking that g*rman translation is canon in any way or form

are you fucking retarded?

it's the official translation with Nintendo Seal and everything so it is canon

>implying euros matter

some people think this unironically.

Attached: 1539453770008.png (267x490, 179K)

~4 billion years of evolution and we've reached the point where we are compulsed to cover up mytholigical figures so they don't remind us that we do, in fact, have bodies underneath our clothes. Well meme'd, reality.

Attached: O5z5XbQ.png (640x320, 414K)

Imagine being a fucking kraut, holy shit. I thought being an EOP was bad, but you guys might actually take home the "utter fucking retard of the year" prize.

Lmao no.
Redditcademia is just capeshit.

Shonen and Kodomo manga are for kids.

It's a compromise. The hippo has titties again albeit covered ones. In the original localized version she's just a normal hippo.

Based, I still have the physical copy of this version too.

>Shonen Jump
>Literally has the word for 10-12 year old boys in the name of the damn publication
Japan is a different country with different standards, in other news the sky continues to be blue.

Why is this game full price

Attached: 1541449602545.jpg (400x261, 29K)

Because the retards who buy Nintendo products will happily pay 60 bucks for slightly updated graphics. You also have to remember, most of the kids playing this have never seen any form of gameboy in person, for them, Nintendo started with the DS.

>I’m scared of boobs and need a corporate nanny figure to censor for me

It’s not really a slight change but it definitely needs to be half it’s current price

You don't say?

What the fuck do you think kodomo manga is? Which publication has that distinction?

Was this kept in the English translation? I don't remember.

Attached: linkle_inquisitive.webm (480x700, 3M)

A demographic.
Typically targets children 10 years old and under
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_anime_and_manga

Magazines like CoroCoro Comic are a good example.

Americans are too uptight for that kind of stuff. The French and German versions weren't censored.

>another series published in another shonen magazine targeting 12 to 18 yo

Attached: espada win.png (1408x3360, 1.45M)

Swear to god if I was a translator I could change "It" to "that" and you fags would lose your fucking mind

What manga is this shit?
Obviously not Jump.
Based nips nonetheless.

What was the original Japanese?

>obviously not jump

You're thinking of 子供向けアニメ which isn't a demograph like shounen, seinen, shoujo and josei.
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/子供向けアニメ
Weebs who don't actually know moon need to stop pretending to be experts on Japanese stuff.

I've never read it but I can say with 99% certainty based on the art that it's Maken-ki. Stop being shit at recognizing art.

sauce? espada turns up nothing

>Children up to middle school aren't a demographic

I see. I didn't realize the NA release had so many changes, even from back then. Always thought censorship was a current issue, with how many threads talking about California censoring everything.

Attached: linkle_glance.png (480x700, 417K)

Manga is for manchildren

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日本の漫画#対象読者による分類
Kodomo manga is literally not a demographic, you stupid moonlete weeb.

I yandex searched it and found it.
I remember reading it a long time ago but dropping it.

Maken-ki!

Attached: 009___1561666024.png (1445x2048, 1.4M)

>H artist draws manga
>Doesn't let MC bang the hot girls
It's why I haven't picked up fat elf yet.

Yeah but seashell bras ironically had the opposite effect of what they were supposed to do. People only started doing seashell bras to give mermaids some sense of modesty, not expecting them to become reason for fap bait in themselves.

>subdemographics existing to a demographic means it's not a demographic

>optics
want to know how I know you listen to alt-lite "thinkers"?

Where the fuck do you see kodomo manga listed as a demographic on that page? Point it out specifically. Do not dodge the question or try to argue semantics, you stupid weeb.

>年齢や性別という観点では
>demographic
>noun
noun: demographic; plural noun: demographics
>a particular sector of a population.
Any section of people can be classified as a demographic, especially in the context of tailoring a product, people of certain age, certain gender, certain race, certain occupation. You should probably learn English a little bit more.

No one said show. Mentally ill poster.

>You should probably learn English a little bit more
You stupid fucking piece of shit. You said kodomo was a manga demographic. I said that's not a demographic for manga, and that you're a retarded weeb for using words incorrectly in a language that you don't speak. Now show me exactly where the "kodomo" manga demographic appears on that page. Do not dodge the question. Just fucking answer it.

That's the problem and what makes games feel plasticized and too formulaic today. With (still harmless) jokes like these even in children's games you know it's made by genuine developers with genuine feelings, proclivities and fun at work, now you can tell all they think about is what's good for the image, the target customer and profit. Of cousre they always did that, but now it's more like they do it 100% instead of 97% the time.

Reminder if you're a Nintendie defending this you're helping destroy the industry.

Pretty much this.

Americans are sheltered and pussies

It definitely IS a demographic.
But demographic isn't the end all be all
For example:
There's shojo manga magazines like Ribon which are aimed at younger audiences and then there's the infamous rapey shojo manga which might as well be josei that are aimed for an older audience.
Same thing goes with shonen and seinen.

Yeah I remember being bored and thinking why he wasn't fucking his nee-san childhood friend.

Nintendo of America was notorious for its strict content policies in the NES/SNES era and many games including 3rd party games were censored. How do you not know this it's very common knowledge.

NOOO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND user
IT'S NOT A SEPARATE TERM ON JP WIKI
THAT MEANS IT DOESN'T EXIST
LEARN JAPANESE CULTURE, CHIKUSHOOO
TL Note: Chikusho means damn

>which might as well be josei that are aimed for an older audience.
You're the kind of idiot who thinks "hard shounen" is a thing.

>It definitely IS a demographic.
It is objectively not. There's a fucking list in that link.

They changed the Hippo too.

Attached: 860BFBD3-3161-4A58-B060-34986EF53AF4.gif (500x401, 98K)

>IT'S NOT A SEPARATE TERM ON JP WIKI
You understand those words on the jp wiki aren't random descriptors someone wrote but are actually categories publishers use, right? Shounen manga is a thing. Kodomo manga is not a thing. Angry shitposting won't change that.

>Compare shit like Kamen Rider, which usually opens every episode with some random idiot getting murdered by the monster of the week, with another dozen or so victims being mentioned after the title, to any "children's" entertainment in the west.
I can't remember the last time I saw people getting killed off regularly in Kamen Rider outside of Gaim. Build had like three deaths in the whole show and they were all major events, Gaim didn't even have much more. I don't remember many deaths in Black but I know Amazon's first episode had a cop getting killed.

>That's like the only reason why sailors even gave a fuck.
You got it backwards senpai go back to the Odyssey before posting big dumdum

Fuck you cunt mods he had it spoilered.

Nah, censorship has always taken some form or another. Back in the 80's and 90's Nintendo wouldn't let much of anything through like crosses, blood or allusions to nudity. Especially after ESRB was made in response to Mortal Kombat.

>Dude stop fighting censorship in almost all cases because it's minor for those!
Every time I see one of these posts I can only see it as the actual goal being wanting people to stop talking about censorship at all so more of it can pass.

It's like TV Nihon refusing to use "We" or "Us" and using Bokutachi or some shit like that.

I see. I was only aware of anime getting heavily censored while growing up. Never knew this about games. Although I did have suspicions when I saw enemies leaking blue liquid.

Attached: linkle_peeks.png (400x590, 270K)

Faiz has a lot of no name to minor character deaths, Ex-Aid also has a ton of civilian deaths, but most of them are implied, and not shown.

The fact that they make series specifically targeted at very young kids means it's a demographic.
Keep seething some more you limp-dicked faggot.

>the fact that children's anime exists means kodomo manga is a thing
It is literally and objectively not a thing. Find me a single fucking publication labeled under the 子供漫画 demographic. Go ahead, actually post one instead of talking out of your ass like a retard.

please senors, my gamer hungers

The issue is, we'll never know how much stuff was actually censored. We can tell part of it by differences between JP and EU/NA versions, but how much stuff was censored from the original JP version, we'll never know. When you want to appreciate a game that has been designed a certain way by its creators, it's important to have the original version, and not one that has been altered because of feelings.

You hardly ever see a book censored, and whenever it happens it's an absolute international scandal. But video games are censored as fuck and no one fucking cares because "games are for kids" and "wow are you seriously mad about a completely unknown number of changes made to the original?"

If it really is a stupid thing to care about, go live in China.

How much does the anime adaptation of Maken-Ki cover?

>it doesn't say 子供 so that means "manga for children" isn't a demographic
user would you kindly tell me what 幼年 means?

>you're a retarded weeb
>a language that you don't speak
Those in glass houses

>幼年漫画(小学生向け漫画) - 児童漫画とも呼ばれる。
幼年 = childhood
児童 = juvenile
小学生 = elementary/primary school, in Japan ages, which starts around age 6

>so that means "manga for children" isn't a demographic
Except the original post didn't say "manga for children". It said that kodomo was a demographic the same way shounen is a demographic. The poster is obviously a retarded weeb who doesn't know Japanese and misuses Japanese words. Kodomo is objectively not a manga demographic. No matter how hard you try to back pedal or change the argument, this post here
tried to say that Kodomo (he even capitalized it) was a demographic, and it's not. If he just wanted to describe manga aimed at kids and not a specific demographic, he'd have just said "manga for kids" or "children's."

>user would you kindly tell me what 幼年 means?
記述と分類の違いを知ってこい
ちゃんと日本語で返事しろ

>Those in glass houses
The difference is that I actually know the language.

>児童漫画とも呼ばれる。
つまり「子供漫画」じゃない
お前も記述と分類の違い知らないな

>The difference is that I actually know the language.
同義語とは知らないけど

You can't act like "children" isn't a demographic just because ONE word that means "children" isn't used you fucking idiot

Jesus, why does it always end up like this? You N2-kuns arguing about your N2ness.

I didn't even read what is it about, just saw that you pull fucking dictionary definitions for the most basic of words.

>とは知らない
助詞の使い方も知らないみたいな

>You can't act like "children" isn't a demographic
Oh no, you don't get to pretend that the original poster just said children's manga. He tried saying "Kodomo manga". That is not a demographic label, and he's a retarded weeb pretending to be an expert by (incorrectly) using Japanese words. I'm not pretending anything, Kodomo manga is not a demographic. Period. Now work on your moon, you stupid weeb.

>You N2-kuns arguing about your N2ness.
Reminder that the only people who use the JLPT as a measuring stick and bring up N2 or N3 to pretend they know more than anyone suck at Japanese and will never have any real mastery of the language.

youre the most deeply retarded person ive seen on Yea Forums in a long ass time god damn

You know neither English nor Japanese, and nothing you say matters.

>you don't get to pretend that the original poster just said children's manga. He tried saying "Kodomo manga".
Oh my God you pedantic shithead
Are you autistic?
Is there something wrong with you?

Do you think that everyone on Yea Forums knows that there are multiple words for "child" in Japanese?
You're sperging out over a guy who very likely doesn't know Japanese at all, using one of very few words he's managed to pick up through osmosis.
Of course he doesn't mean that it's an industry-standardized categorical phrase, he's just trying to convey to you the "children" demographic for manga.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Likely true. I'm the exception.

You're both typing Japanese that makes you look like the foreigners you are. Please stop. It's fucking embarrassing.

>The Kodansha Manga Award (講談社漫画賞, Kōdansha Manga Shō) is an annual award for serialized manga published in the previous year, sponsored by the publisher Kodansha. It is currently awarded in four categories: kodomo, shōnen, shōjo, and general
this makes it sound as though kodomo were indeed a category of manga, at least to some publishers

Did they keep all the Nintendo cameos?

It's okay when Nintendo does it

>Oh my God you pedantic shithead
Nope. Words have meanings, and using them wrong is using them wrong. You don't get to be mad about being called out for being wrong.

>Is there something wrong with you?
Or you could just admit to being wrong. I never said there aren't manga for children, I said kodomo is not a demographic, because it's objectively (not subjectively) not.

>Do you think that everyone on Yea Forums knows that there are multiple words for "child" in Japanese?
Then tell me exactly why he said Kodomo instead of just saying children's manga? Do not stomp your feet like an angry child. Answer this question directly, you fucking idiot.

>You're sperging out over a guy who very likely doesn't know Japanese at all, using one of very few words he's managed to pick up through osmosis.
Misusing words in a language you don't know in an attempt to sound like an authority on the subject absolute deserves that kind of disdain.

>You're both typing Japanese that makes you look like the foreigners you are.
And here's another poster that doesn't actually know Japanese or how Japanese people type in Japanese, but needs to desperately pretend that everyone else is an amateur like they are. Why don't you go ahead and rewrite all of those sentences in what you think would be more natural Japanese instead of just pretending that you know the difference between broken Japanese and normal Japanese?

She basically lost her Top in the original version. In treehouse version (which was also forced to japanese audiences), she loses her necklace.

It was censored in-house.

Attached: Pervert! Pervert!.jpg (400x240, 65K)

>N5s' first day after passing the test: The Thread
How can you niggers have so little self-awareness? I get second-hand embarrassment just reading your pigeon moon.

>Words have meanings
And these words have the same meaning
This is such a petty and stupid hill to die on

>h-he said KODOMO, but the proper word is YOUNEN!!!!!!
Like holy shit, you cannot be serious

Imagine for a moment you doing the exact same thing, except with the English words "child" and "kid"
See how fucking stupid that is?

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/講談社漫画賞
Where do you see kodomo?

>And these words have the same meaning
It's a label, not a descriptor, you fucking idiot.

>Like holy shit, you cannot be serious
>He's objectively wrong, but whatever!
Retard.

>Imagine for a moment you doing the exact same thing, except with the English words "child" and "kid"
Imagine if someone started talking about games rated C for children instead of EC, which is the actual rating. That person would be an idiot, and wrong.

子供向けアニメ is generally for 5-12. almost all shonens like dbz, one piece, are counted.

>>幼年漫画(小学生向け漫画) - 児童漫画とも呼ばれる。
never heard of this word. too stiff and not used irl.

t. from japan

>It's a label, not a descriptor
It doesn't fucking matter!

That user said "kodomo" because he simply doesn't know another Japanese word for "child"
It's that fucking easy
This is not that hard to puzzle out
If he knew the "right" word then he would use it, but he doesn't, so he didn't. And instead he used a word that meant the same thing.

It's time to log off, user. You're only embarrassing yourself.

>and the first children's category's award was in 2003. The children's category was merged into the shōnen and shōjo categories starting in 2015.
temporarily, the kodansha had a prize for kodomo manga, and the shogakukan still does.

>It doesn't fucking matter!
It literally does.

>That user said "kodomo" because he simply doesn't know another Japanese word for "child"
Then why didn't he just said children's? Why can't you answer this simple question?

児童部門
『ミルモでポン!』:篠塚ひろむ(ちゃお/小学館)
少年部門
『クニミツの政』:朝基まさし(原作:安童夕馬)(週刊少年マガジン/講談社)
少女部門
『ハチミツとクローバー』:羽海野チカ(ヤングユー/集英社)
『きみはペット』:小川彌生(Kiss/講談社)
一般部門
『天才柳沢教授の生活』:山下和美(モーニング/講談社)

Still not seeing Kodomo.

>Then why didn't he just said children's?
Because we're talking about manga demographics where, even in English, Japanese words like shonen, shoujo and seinen are used? So he takes a stab in the dark and uses the commonly-known word for children, "kodomo."

Again, this is not hard to figure out.

Are you so autistic that your critical thinking is impaired and you can't understand another person's thought process, or are you just so blinded by impotent weeb rage that nothing I'm saying is even coming through your brain?

I cannot for the life of me comprehend why you have such a stick up your ass about this.

GIB MIR DEINEN SAFT ICH GEB DIR MEINEN

>even in English, Japanese words like shonen, shoujo and seinen are used?
Because those are labels. Actual real labels that are used for publishing. Kodomo is not. Objectively. No amount of getting angry will make you any less wrong.

>Again, this is not hard to figure out.
Of course it's not. He's an idiot weeb who wanted to pretend he knew more about the topic than he actually does, and you speak in broken English and Japanese so you felt the need to defend your illiterate brethren, even when they were wrong.

Attached: 1567495642380.png (500x372, 220K)

He's been making pedantic semantic arguments about Japanese on Yea Forums. Do you think he's anything but a turboautist?

His English is better than yours.

Attached: lewd.png (240x640, 24K)

>His English is better than yours.
ESLfags have no place commenting on English.

jidou is a formal word. very. its often used for idioms like 児童 something or in a sort of academic way. kodomo muke is a word/idiom everyone uses irl, but its also used a formal way. both are the same meaning anyway.

From old blighty matey; at least I don't make inconsistent use of the Oxford comma though.

>From old blighty matey
And you think that
>Imagine for a moment you doing the exact same thing, except with the English words "child" and "kid"
or
>This is not that hard to puzzle out
are even close to being proper English?

>at least I don't make inconsistent use of the Oxford comma though.
I'd suggest that you learn how to use commas in general, and then semicolons after that.

あんね?まっええかおもってね.

It's 関西弁 for sure.
First part is probably a heavy slurred あのね、verb at the end might be 持って.
ね is most likely not the negation of the above.
まっええか is something you'd say while shrugging your shoulders.
So it basically means:"Don't give a shit, kid.." "Have a carefree attitude, bro.."

Attached: 2019-09-21-122037.png (960x544, 139K)

>kid me didn't know, what he was talking about
>thought this was some secret information to progress in the game

You sure that there wasn't another line before that one in his dialogue box?

Yep.
Proper English might sound closer to "Hey, you should let it go, mate." as in you already wrecked me, stop trying you'll only hurt yourself. (Since his hitbox is still active, you know)
It's a tongue-in-cheek way to tell the player that this enemy can't be defeated.

because nintendo games are for children

>moonrunes
drink bleach

Aren't you ashamed at the fact you have an IME installed but you can't even read?

>IT'S OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT

Every time.

What's even bad about someone losing their top? You don't have to show tits. Or is this about being lazy because the game is a cheap cashgrab?

god awful facial animation on that linkle, SFM fags must be stopped

It's pretty much because CoroCoro Comic is a Kodomo mag and it's said so in the wikipedia article.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CoroCoro_Comic

Kodomo simply means that it targets elementary school kids.
Everybody online always used the term this way.
But that autist is making a big stink out of it for some reason.

It's like crying to somebody that battle shonen should be called "nekketsu"...fuck outta here bro.

It's a shortened form of Kodomo-muke you dumb nigger.

>Kodomo-muke
Which is also not a category listed there.

>CoroCoro Comic is a Kodomo mag and it's said so in the wikipedia article.
It's literally not.
>小学館が発行している小学生向けの月刊漫画雑誌
Why do you keep using the wrong Japanese words? Either use an equivalent English word, or use the correct Japanese word for the category of the publication. You don't know Japanese.

>ジャンル 小学生向けコミック誌
>読者対象 小学生
close enough dude

I haven't seen this much autism from an N3 in quite some time.

>talking about categories
>using them wrong
>Whatever, close enough.

You don't know Japanese and never will.

>In the Japanese version of the original
in the French version of the original too

>If you choose the wrong battles, people will think you're overreacting and it doesn't matter whether or not you're right at that point, you've already lost
I think you're a couple of years too late to worry about that.

>shhh shhhh let them be unfaithful to the oppression. more boots to lick for us. silence, obey, die poor

lmao this fucking autist
>小学生向け
definitely satisfies "for kids" in English
where do people like this come from

why do you keep answering yourself? This sort of astroturfing is antique and doesn't work.

Japan censors their own games all the time. Look at Resident Evil 7.

>definitely satisfies "for kids" in English
That's cool, but he said "Kodomo" and not "kids", you illiterate retard.

>definitely satisfies "for kids" in English
>CoroCoro Comic is a Kodomo mag

Why do you think it's acceptable to pay 60 bucks for a game that is 26 years old at this point, with no new additions? Hell, the 1998 version added more than the Switch version does, and the Switch version also removes a bunch.

This is the only reasonable statement I’ve seen in this thread.

>子供向けアニメ is generally for 5-12. almost all shonens like dbz are counted.
Fuck to the no.
DB/DBZ is more like 13-16.
It's too violent to be kodomo.

Now they did try to market Dragon Ball Kai to kids by censoring it and DB Super is strictly marketed towards kids what with its complete lack of blood but that's a different story.

Still a step up from the original censored version.

Attached: 1569064223792.jpg (768x477, 20K)

Those rocks really don't work with the transparent water.

Attached: 1532740121875.png (680x659, 449K)

the fuck who cares, if you were talking to someone in Japanese about kids comics they would say 子供マンガ not 小学生向けの月刊漫画雑誌
you sound like a big dumb loser
also i speak more japanese than you ever will
here have a picture of something you'll never get to own

Attached: j.jpg (548x757, 213K)

Who the fuck said I ever knew Japanese?
I simply said it's a kodomo manga which it is just that. This is how we've always called it online and this is how I will always use the term.

If you don't like it you can kindly suck my dick and fuck off.

big hippo tiddies

Yes just like we all say Shonen and not "Young Boys"

is that your katana license?

I can't unsee a evil face with a big nose coming out of the wall.

>the fuck who cares
People who actually care about how words are used, you fucking idiot.

>also i speak more japanese than you ever will
No you don't. Your moon is as shit as your English, I'm sure.

>here have a picture of something you'll never get to own
I see you one and raise you one, you fucking retard. No one's impressed by your retarded JET ass. Try not to cope too hard.

>I simply said it's a kodomo manga
Not a thing. Stop using words you don't know.

>Yes just like we all say Shonen and not "Young Boys"
We say shounen because that's the actual label. If someone started saying "chuugakusei manga" they'd rightfully be called an idiot.

Attached: pic.jpg (1477x759, 247K)

KATANA FIGHT

I bet you correct your Japanese classmates on their use of Japanese as well

>classmates
I'm not a student taking classes, I have a more senior position. And no, I don't try to correct people who know more than I do. You should learn how that works.

Yikes, even worse
I'd hate to have a teacher as autistic as you

>or animating the mermaid hiding her chest.
Do you really think it would happen? If it was uncensored, you'd get two different lines of text and that would be it.

Todai is hiring literal retards these days to do janitorial work? I mean, I guess it's nice that aspies like yourself can get out of the house, but I'm not so sure it's a great idea.

In the Japanese version she has a giant dick

>I'd hate to have a teacher that actually knew things and didn't let me just make shit up
It shows, and it's why you won't go far in life.

user, I said not to cope too hard.

Why would children that just until recently were sucking on them tiddies care about exposed breasts in vidya?

there is LITERALLY an user on the same reply chain parallel to yours that said maken-ki

FUCKING CENSORSHIP BRING IT BACK

the first thing I saw is a toilet bowl

*katakana license
Only shiro buta or baka gaijins need it though

Bump!

Come on anons, you c-can do it! D-don't let the thread die now!

Attached: 1545789382303.jpg (110x237, 14K)

This one is less offensive than it seems because the "Nie ohne Kondom" and "Gib Aids keine Chance" stickers and posters were pretty much everywhere.

hahaha

Attached: katana_fight.png (1495x1530, 1.94M)

>mermaid hiding her chest
That would have been a good solution.

why is it rated B?