Kojima just said that Death Stranding was made with 80 people

Only 80 people were needed to create this masterpiece that will get all the GOTY awards, story awards and graphics awards...

What went right?

Attached: death-stranding---button-20197-1563692244528.jpg (1313x1313, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/hideo-kojima-discusses-death-strandings-development-taking-three-years/
metalgearinformer.com/?p=29502
archive.md/aNiK3#selection-857.0-871.103
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2018 GOTY: God of War (PS4 exclusive)
2019 GOTY: Death Stranding (PS4 exclusive)
2020 GOTY: Final Fantasy 7 (PS4 exclusive)

This

pirateshitters, steamfags, epicretards, nintendlets, and cuckbox shills on suicide watch
This is Sony’s decade

find that hard to believe when Red dead 2 had a ridiculous amount of people working on it.
Maybe he doesn't count codemonkeys as people

More like Sony's century.

RDR2 seems far bigger and ambitious than DS. So 80 people seem about right for this kind of game.

KojiPro got a finished engine though. It's definitely possible to make a game like Death Stranding with 80-100 people if the engine is already done.

>Just 80 people
Well that explains why it took so long to come out

>Final Fantasy 7 (PS4 exclusive)
objectively wrong

3 years is long to you?
That's the amount of time COD games have taken to be made in this gen.

>Turning an old hack and slash into a Feelings Simulator with tacked on RPG elements
>Walking simulator with a shitty convoluted story
>Remake of one of the most overrated piles of shit in history

Attached: 654465654.png (640x360, 90K)

He's just as wrong as he is with DS too. That's equally likely to be ported to PC

you are a fucking fag lmao

>Implying anyone but normies gives a shit about some walking and cutscene simulator made by the Jap equivalent of David Cage and Chris Roberts.

It'll get awards because it's marketed to fuck and back, that's literally the only criteria for most of these retarded awards shows and gaming journos. Whatever has a bunch of marketing and cutscenes always gets the GOTY, who cares?

Attached: 1478033318055.jpg (650x650, 33K)

>2019 GOTY: Death Stranding (PS4 exclusive)
Doesn't it release after the deadline for voting?

Huh, it has been just three years, I would have thought it's been more. I guess it's okay then, though having those big reveals for just what names are being used didn't help give the impression the project was actually moving

Hide your seethe a bit more, bud.

Cope

We'll see how the overworld looks. Even if it's huge it won't take many people to make if they recycle enough assets. Haven't seen tremendous environment variety in gameplay yet. That may be as much plot related as it is for convenience

Cut off is November 16th apparently, so it just barely makes it

FFVII was a ps exclusive. FFVII-R is not, cannot and will not be as good, so please include the -R when referencing it, so ad not to drag the glorious name of Final Fantasy VII into the mud.

Final Fantasy VII is the greatest video game in the history of the universe and the best game it is possible to make. It stand alone, isolated above all others, illuminating the darkness with its brilliance. It cannot be overrated.

Death Stranding will be the only one out of those that deserved it tho

The idea is what's important.

>Only 80 people
Yeah, 80 people IN HOUSE.
They never count the 500 chinks and pootards that helped create the assets and the ui. Money means be able to do outsourcing, but for the sake of the AAA normie vision of game development, everything is magic and ideaguys are the "visions" behind projects.
God speed code monkeys, I hope someday you will get the recognition you deserves.

Attached: 1557079154807.jpg (851x685, 119K)

That's convenient because that's how many people will actually pay for this piece of shit.

The absolute state of AAA industry.

Well considering how boring and empty the game looks, I'm not too surprised.

What a fucking joke this is.

So it's not even a AAA game? Fucking lol

This

GoW sucked. DS worries me because of how to his own ass Kojimbo is. FF7 being broken up and censored will keep it from being truly great. They're also going to include extended universe bullshit from the side games.

GoW is the biggest pile of shit in that heap.

>Death Stranding will be 'really fun', says Kojima – once you're halfway through.

>"When you play the game, you are driven in very slowly at the start," Kojima told Gamereactor. "It's not like Terminator or Star Wars. There is no explanation or anything. It's very easy to do it that way and I can do it, but the story progresses slowly. Especially at the beginning."

>So when do things start to pick up? According to Kojima, things get "really fun when you have completed 50% of the game".

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1543902619252.png (851x778, 268K)

Can't wait to start having fun 60 hours into the game. Based Kojimbo.

Attached: 1561461225452.jpg (347x490, 16K)

>people really doubt kojima after making MGS2, GOTD and one of the most clever/interesting sequels in the medium

based kojangles filtering the unworthy

But what if you have fun from the get-go?

>not counting Guerrilla Games
>not counting SIE corporate
>not counting WWS
>not counting global SIE QA

so he's a liar, what else is new

sure

Attached: fb8.jpg (635x448, 37K)

If that's true that's amazing because the game will be even more disappointing and it will be easier to pick on Kojimbots

Hows that red dead 2 port coming along lol

>playing "professionally" translated games
Thanks for the laugh.

Is Kojima the next Florida Man?

>B-bb-b-bbut gaymerz don't have patience these days. How dare they want to have fun instead of appreciating high art from someone who's basically a proven hack
The absolute state of Kojimafags these days.

Attached: dialed.jpg (1300x866, 118K)

This.
A thousand times (literally in the case of games like GTA/RDR2) this.

People have no fucking idea how the AAA industry operates and how the bulk of the work is being farmed out to third world shithole subcontractors. They're probably even using the same chink sweatshop that horizon used for it's art.

Amazon prime souls
Metal gear package
USPost Apocalypse

>Forgive me, Lisa
>There's a MONSTER™ inside of me
get ready for boomer ludo

>Amazon prime souls
>Metal gear package
pretty good

Attached: LISA.jpg (1992x5824, 1.29M)

Death stranding getting goty wont be at all surprising. It has all the makings for it in all the worst ways. Its movie mode alone will dictate its review as thats the only way most "game journalists" will play this game. Polygon tranny reviewers will praise the game as innovative because you dont even have to play it.....this is where the industry is in 2019. A videogame has the potential to win goty based on zero gameplay and all movie like production.

I didn't need these feels.

>bulk of the work is being farmed out to third world shithole subcontractors

Prove it. They want quality work not shit tier outsourced work.

This, everyone in this thread is goddamn retarded.

I can't prove it until we've got the credits, but go and look up Rockstars Indian Studios, Ubisofts Chink Studios, any of the articles on Horizon Zero Dawn's chink outsourcing etc AAA studios do nothing but hobble together piece meal messes from sub contractors and it's been like that for almost a decade now. Art, animation, QA and coding have been hit the biggest and it shows with every new release.

>Look Mom I posted it again

I’m pretty sure 9/10 companies will take larger profits over higher quality everyday of the week, the game just has to look high quality and shiny but can be as shallow as a puddle

wrong, kojima has said many times that he hates outsourcing work. he keeps it in house because he has an eye on every little shitty detail. he makes quick decisions and has no time answering mails from pajeets

>only 80 people

No shit. There's not much in the game.

Watch video game journo trannies and manbabies vote links awakening toddler edition to be goty this year

I never knew how much I wanted that to happen until this post. Dorito Pope please.

Kojima doesn't outsource.
dualshockers.com/hideo-kojima-discusses-death-strandings-development-taking-three-years/

>What went right?
A proper development cycle headed by a competent, experienced auteur, with no out-of-touch corporate faggots meddling and shitting it up.

Doesn't outsource "so much". He's not claiming 80 people made the entire game, just that they do a lot inhouse compared to some devs.

Walking simulators are usually being made by one or two persons at best. Its not that hard

Truth bombs right there bro

GoW didn't "suck", it was pretty damn good just got boring by the end and I felt like I wanted it to end just a bit sooner. But that's most games.

/bred

I don't mind something like that, but there better be something that hooks you in. I absolutely despise when a story starts slow and stays slow for too long, there needs to be something that gets you excited.

If you are a poor fag nigga who doesnt have a decent pc then i guess these are ok too. No wonder those games are GOTY on PS when console itself has them so few that are good or unique.

>GoW didn't "suck"
Yes it did. The no load screens gimmick let to long waiting scenes. The camera placement is fucking awful and makes combat boring compared to older games. The RPG mechanics are just bad. The big open world did not feel like an actual world, as there were virtually no inhabitants outside of the very small handful of people actually tied to the story. The story was okay, except for Atreus's 180 which was just bad. I don't agree with much of the shitposting about Sony games, but GoW was absolutely a shitty cinematic over the shoulder third person game trying too hard to be mature.

No corporate managers holding you back.

>Numale: The Game
>Hiking Simulator 2019
>Remake, and a shitty one at that

If these are the best PS4 games, then what a shit platform, and if these are supposed to be the absolute best games, this industry is dead.

>dualshockers.com/hideo-kojima-discusses-death-strandings-development-taking-three-years/
Learn to read retard.

>I don’t outsource so much
>that’s why I do it in house as much as possible.”
He literally just confirmed he outsources faggot.

>Kojima
>Jap equivalent of David Cage and Chris Roberts.

Attached: VNfYgsb6Pqn4xlEBpYl11534fIpOfN1XeMe7NrzgmQs.png (282x300, 78K)

Based

>The no load screens gimmick let to long waiting scenes.
? What are you trying to say here

There's nothing wrong with the camera placement, the older games are bland hack and slashes. GoW feels so much better in comparison, it's far more tactical, gameplay is just so much more dynamic. The world is open as it needs to be, what is this? Any other time you guys shit on big open worlds. In any case there's nothing wrong with making a world a bit more linear, the way GoW did it was fine. Not every game needs to have some fucking skyrim world that takes 200 hours to get to every corner. I'm perfectly fine with linear pathing leading to big areas, that split off into other areas.

>Atreus 180
So what you're saying is you can't into character development? GoW had a great story and the father son dynamic was actually well done. That intro with the stranger fight was one of the most exciting I've seen in a while.

>? What are you trying to say here
Do you have brain damage? Because they were so averse to simple loading screens, when you want to "fast" travel or change realms, you have to wait for incredibly long sequences to play out because they were hiding the load times.

>There's nothing wrong with the camera placement, the older games are bland hack and slashes. GoW feels so much better in comparison,
This is where I stop arguing with you because you're actually too stupid to bother with.

lol Mutt sjws hate japanese games. how delusional are you. only nintendo as the absolute emperor wins. Amerimutts are fucking patriotic and absolutely self centered.

Maybe try to look over your shitty worded sentences instead of getting butthurt people don't understand the shit you post.

Yes stop arguing because you're wrong, nobody played GoW for the fucking amazing gameplay either. It was always about the cinematic shit. Ask me how I know you're a console war cuck.

>console cuck
Death Stranding is also coming to PC, as is FF7 Remake.

Another thing.
>"In an interview, Shawn Layden, chairman of Sony’s game studios worldwide, said exclusive titles will still be a part of the company’s strategy, but that some games -- particularly multiplayer titles designed to be played on personal computers -- may see broader distribution.".
This ain't the 90s or early 2000s anymore, its a lot of lost profit for devs to release only on one platform, and closed source hardware has become more and more outmoded over the years.

>Death Stranding is also coming to PC, as is FF7 Remake.

Why are some of you so fucking delusional? It's not happening

>you're a console warrior for liking a playstation game and disliking another playstation game
Holy fucking shit.

pcfags been delusional

Attached: mfw smug.jpg (379x364, 20K)

PC players won't understand the meaning of a strand game. The autists don't know how to connect with each other. Pathetic.

No you're a console warrior because of your low IQ shitposts, lack of good arguments, and understanding of the game. You will have the same bullshit excuse for absolutely any Sony game.

Yep, it costs $70 a year to truly comprehend the value of connecting with other people. =^)

>paying for online connectivity.
tsk.

Attached: Death-Stranding-PC-1.png (737x535, 53K)

The real question is why would you want this garbage ported? There's maybe 15 other PS4 exclusives I'd rather have on PC than Death Stranding.

Because you're opinion isn't shared by everyone? I'm sure some of those exclusives you like are garbage to me.

How can someone be a console warrior against Sony if they literally say "I like the older entries in this series that were also on Sony consoles"?

>Remake
Reboot. It's no longer the game people wanted.

Yes? They all want to make movies and a compelling story but can't get into the movie industry so they go for the next best thing.

>you are opinion

>more than 5 devs working on a game
automatic trash

>graphics awards

Attached: 40933845610_a6e87c2ee0_h.jpg (1600x900, 138K)

Kojipro had 100 people some years ago.
does this mean some left the company?

Kojima makes games though.

then why was he the one who wanted twin snakes to be outsourced by an american company?

dear god, i remember reading the same shit for metal gear survive.

I don't think they said they had 100 employees, that was just their limit.

Is this like the wow classic meme when everyone who never played it thought it was perfect but then when they finally got their hands on it, realized it was shit

I guess this prove the "only 25 people from his old team followed him".
no wonder didn't have to disband the old kojipro, they just rebranded it.

That was an entire game, not parts of a game.

the cutscenes actually were done inhouse at Konami, Kojima asked for the crazy changes.
only the gameplay was done by Silicon knight.

Death Stranding is just a metal gear survive for casuals made with a higher budget and longer development time.

Honestly, this sound like a meme, but i actually believe Survive was made as a fix with a cut MGO3 dlc and some ideas of a proto-death stranding Kojima talked about with his old team; heck even the nanomachine zombies were his idea at first. some shit from Survive look very similar to some shit of DS.

Survive was absolutely made because they needed a game before the next gen and also for the MGO3 cut dlc assets to not go to waste. the next big MG game would obviously be for the next gen.
the game was only supposed to release in mid 2017 at first, they delayed it to add more contents and the single player after the complains.
for a low hudget spin off, Survive unironically is a solid game. (no puns intended.)

Yes they directed the cutscenes, but literally everything else from the textures to sounds to code were done by Silicon Knight.

This confirms that basically all the old kojipro staff is still all at konami, konami production studio 8 is over 200 people and it's obvious that Guerilla did the hard work for Death Stranding just as I always thought, there's no way only 80 people can make a huge open world game in 3 years, not even crunching like hell, someone is obviously lying here.

Because Twin Snakes wasn't his game and Kojima Productions were busy making MGS3.

It's highly illegal to leave out credits for anything so we'll see when the game comes out.

>Death stranding
>Implying everyone isn't going to jerk themselves off while talking about Rockstar's newest game

The all idea of the hell like alternative dimension is basically the same in Survive and Death Stranding.

they'll just write in the extra credits, thanks to guerrilla games for the development support and that will be enough to dodge that lol.

>masterpiece
Did you even play it?

don't forget the big monster with a similar design.
Masahiro Ito only did the basic wanderer and the Lord of Dust.
so who did the other wanderers and the big creatures like pic related?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 203K)

this.
Survive had something like "thanks to all the Metal Gear Solid V team" at the end.

So many M$ and Nintendo fangirls crying that they won't be able to play Death Stranding and FFVIIR no where except PS4

sweet jesus the seething and coping some people go though.

Attached: 1550178063244.png (594x604, 499K)

Damn, the FFVIIR PS4 exclusivity really hurt the PC/Nintendon't/M$$$$ fags. The most anticipated game in the history of videogame will only be available on PS4 when it launches.

Deal with it.

konami has still lots of good concept artists there, look at these concepts for the new contra.

Attached: 1.jpg (4096x2156, 1.24M)

Attached: 2.jpg (3496x2426, 480K)

the new contra is made by toylogic, so no ideas if the concept artist is a Konami guy or not.
as for the MG team, we knows the concept artist of Ghost Babel (also the artist and director from Boktai) is still here. same for one of the MGRR artist who work in freelance with Konami. there's also a lot of the secondary artist.

Attached: 3.jpg (3053x2351, 400K)

Hilarious how the fans of a toy maker (Nintendont) and a console that will soon be available on PC (Xbone) are calling FFVIIR a bad remake when:

- the game is winning every award in every show
- there is not a bad impression from any demo so far
- it's trailers are getting the most views on the net
- people are screaming from the hype everytime something new pops up
- is the most pre-ordered game along with Cyberpunk 2077 (in some places it's above CP2077) despite being available only in one platform

god dammit, the new contra is weird, the game is fucking ugly and the gameplay while pretty fun is not contra, and yet there's still some potential deep inside.
the director actually said the Konami guys were very doubtful a new contra would do well in 2019. so to test the market they did the collection and this game.

>Hiking Simulator 2019
To be fair it actually looks like a REALLY good hiking simulator.

>KojiPro got a finished engine though

It wasn't finished for what he was going to do with it but the grunt of the work that was done with the engine combined with the experience of his staff members from the Phantom Pain (you know building the development tools) obviously made for a very lean development. Usually just figuring out shit is extremely time consuming but Kojima's team was literally able to largely skip over this.

the fox engine guy actually didn't followed Kojima. he work at Cygames now.
only 25 people of the old kojipro followed him.

I thought the Fox Engine guy moved to SE

>only 25 people of the old kojipro followed him.

Those are the people who I'm referring to, you can see that Death Stranding visually has taken similar ques from MGS5 because those people have the experience from making that game so recreating that would be less of a hurdle than when they started the first time.

we still don't know exactly who followed Konami beside some. i'm curious.
it could also gave us a better representation of the MG team of today.
in any case, i'm still supporting both.

>Death Stranding
>FF7
>PS4 exclusive

should we tell him?

IMO the lighting and animation developers went with him.

This game should be on more platforms honestly, so more people could play it. Would fit the whole theme of connecting with people. Imagine playing the game and you're connected not only with ps owners but also pc and Xbox owners. All platforms helping each other out.
Building bridges together.

Attached: 1490781772358.png (800x900, 400K)

Kenichiro Imaizumi (MGS4/PW/R/V producer)
Ayako Terashima (Kojima’s PA)
Aiko Sakamoto (MGS:PW lead programmer)
Daizoburo Nakamura (MGSV lead programmer)
Yuta Hoshino (MGSV FX engineer)
Nozomu Takeuchi (MGSV art / programmer)
Hideki Sasaki (MGS series art director / character modeler)
Yasuhiro Ikoma (MGS3-V / ZOE2 / PT effects artist)
Ludvig Forssell (MGSV / PT music composition)
Jorge Ken Hashimoto (Kojima’s translator)
Takaaki Ishikawa (MGSV graphics engineer)
Fumito Miyauchi (MGSV Fox Engineer / UI programmer)
Hiroyuki Nakayama (MGSV sound designer)
Akira Inamura (MGSV character artist)
Kohei Ishiyama (MGSV effects programmer)
Makoto Abe (MGSV UI programmer)
Kazuya Adachi (MGSV Fox Engine tech director)
Satoshi Matsuno (MGS3-V level design / artist)
Satoshi Matsuno (MGS3-V programming)
Takayuki Uchida (MGS4-V environment design / artist)
Hiroaki Arai (MGSV programmer / lead tech artist)
metalgearinformer.com/?p=29502

What team consist of 1000 people user?

Wow he's got more of the MGS5 crew than I thought.

Interesting. there's a lot of PW-V guys.
i'm surprised Murata didn't join since he was spotted last year during the Kojima panel talking to some people after the panel. but considering he was supposed to replace Kojima for the MG franchise, he's probably the next big director and just wanted to talk to some of his ex coworkers.

>80
mads already let it slip much earlier that he had 300 people working under him.

wonder who replaced him, they actually updated the fox engine to have better lighting since.
some of the animation devs still are at Konami. it seem it's 50/50 for them.

>you're connected not only with ps owners but also pc and Xbox owners
No thanks. I made the jump from PS3 only with DeS to PC and Xbox included in DaS. Never again do I want to watch that happen to a community.

sauce?

>funded by sony
>has an always online aspect that is not necessary to beat the game, but is really half of the experience
>online component gives people a reason to continue to buy playstation subscriptions
>continue pushing games as a service

>Death Stranding is also coming to PC, as is FF7 Remake.
Source on this? If you link me to a redacted Q&A by someone other than the developers then I'll say you are delusional.

Rockstar's newest game?

It's not coming to PC unless Sony allows it. This is due to Death Stranding using the Horizon Zero Dawn engine and the fact Sony is the company that is funding all of it. The user you're replying to is full of bullshit and low quality bullshit at that.

You forgot about the fact that this whole Q&A was with a european community manager [FIRED] and the entire thing was [REDACTED] because it was before they had signed many of the subsequent deals about what engine was going to be used etc.

Are you pretending that this looks bad?

Attached: 1560362970163.jpg (3840x2160, 1.41M)

They are only doing this game now because Japan has instilled further regulation on gambling so now Konami has to backtrack on their pachinko approach.

Literally a movie game
Gone Homo 2

Anyway is Caramel in this thread too? I didn’t care enough to look

the konami video game team always was independent from the Pachinko team.
it was atually proven the MGS3 pachinko started when Kojima was still at the company. because pachinko team isn't linked to the video game one.
but if Konami return to vidyas, then good good.

>that annoying fucking product placement in-game

>the annoying song title and lyrics that pop up while playing

Kojima's a little far up his ass, but I'm hype.

I never argued that at all. But they had said previously that mobile and pachinko was their target as a company and now several years after this cash cow has been milked and they have burned bridges, the japanese government kills off one of their cash cows (for good reason) and now they changed their tune to "console games is the main focus of the company" which is just hilarious.

Wouldn't be the first one to do that, remember Capcom?
while i doubt they will do a revival like Capcom, they surely will get better in those next 5 years.
next MG had to be in production for next gen, heck, it probably started during the dev of Survive.

probably a remake but i hope i'm wrong.

thats why it is so shit with everything they've showed us

Well, Capcom was in a rough place because the console market, in general, was falling heavily, and the projects they had invested in turned out to be shit (deep down etc.) that had to be canceled. However Capcom thought to themselves that if they just nurture their talent and invest in it they would make their money back, and that is exactly what happened. Konami chose to close down Kojima Productions and several other studios before that. They had many internal projects that got canceled.

Is Shinkawa a company man or independent freelancer?

yes it is bad. crysis 3 done this kind of shots
dark shots with 1 light. simpliest way to achieve MUH MOVIE AESTHETICS

Attached: 1568490715276.jpg (1536x2048, 442K)

>2018 GOTY: God of War (PS4 exclusive)

Attached: JL5nD0Y.jpg (2000x1584, 456K)

So exactly like Metal Gear?

>Building bridges together.
Will it have a option to turn it off? I actually want a maximum lonely experience as I initially expected

here's something that is not known but important
KojiproProduction DIDN'T closed! it wasn't disbanded like some old studios.
it was confirmed they renamed it internally as Production Studio 8, but the old studio still exist with mostly the same staff.

Didn't they just release a new Castlevania as a phone game?

anyone have that image/gif comparing the "pcs" rendering the trailer for some game only to find out its a bunch of ps4 devkits

>he thinks death stranding will win graphics awards
>meanwhile grass disappears 20 feet away from the player, LOD textures are blurry as fuck as per usual for consoles

Attached: lmao.jpg (531x537, 46K)

80 is a lot of people to work on something for that long though.

He's a Kojima Productions employee but they let him work on other shit too.

You can turn it off. And even when on the amount your game receives from other plays scales with how involved you get.
So if you want the minimum involvement with other people but still a little just never share items or drops and you'll only every have your game world get minimal token things. But if you go full in sharing and leaving equipment and help all the time the game reads how you've connected to a lot of players and thus the amount other players affects your world increasea with more ladders, bases etc.

You should be laughing about the fact that console games still win awards for graphics all the time.

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Attached: 453453296.jpg (3840x2160, 1.13M)

>your world increasea with more ladders, bases etc.
That's exactly what I don't want, I prefer to figure it all by myself and only use the eldritch internet to connect cities and not me.

>Select all images with bridges.
fuck you captcha

What in the actual fuck are you talking about? There isn't just 1 light in any of these scenes.

Attached: 1563020995119.jpg (3840x2160, 1.42M)

How can it win GOTY if there's no gameplay

No this has been obvious for a long time. That is how Kojima was removed as vice president yet continued to work on the game in isolation.
However, all of the high ranking staff were fired or let go and like over 50 people decided to walk from Konami to join Kojima Productions.
That is effectively the same as shutting it down.

Well then you will either want to play offline or not be active in the online aspects only seeing the basic major stuff.
It would be like if Dark Souls kept track of your messages and rating of messages. If you never left messages or rated then all you would see are the biggest most popular basic ones. But if you gave a message a good rating then you'd see some more messages from that player. And if you started leaving messages even more would start coming from the players rating your messages and then with your preferences you go back to not leaving and rating messages so less will start appearing again until you hit a good balance.
Or just turn the whole thing offline.

>grass disappears 20 feet away from the player
Why lie?
Oh I get it now. You have been assblasted by Sony this entire generation and this is how you cope. By lying in an echo chamber until you climax in an epic circlejerk explosion.

Attached: 1546276389303.jpg (3840x2160, 1.95M)

The PC beggar race really gets salty over stuff like this for some reason, I thought the processing power of a top of the range PC running 6th generation emulators was good enough for you.

It was announced quite some time ago.
it release this year but we don't know when.
Not really, a lot of high ranking staff actually are confirmed still in. no one was fired beside Kojima;
The majority of the team are veteran, the new MG guy is a guy who started working with Kojima since Policenaut and became bigger and bigger in each game. Murata is still in, Etsu is still in.
i'm sure the next MG will be very good.

sure consolfag that will definetly reach 30 fps when playing and is not just a marketing screen

archive.md/aNiK3#selection-857.0-871.103

mfw I put dick in BB

Attached: me.jpg (830x535, 329K)

>announced an agreement
Announced where

MODSSSSSSSSSS

shhhhh

Attached: shhh.jpg (640x427, 23K)

im cooming

Attached: 3ce802efb520cc850f1abdf8e1c4e057487a40e5.jpg (600x300, 20K)

fuck you looking at

Attached: where-do-bridge-babies-from-from-1559176249.jpg (780x439, 23K)

Is this shilling or consolewarring?

At your dead wife Lisa.

>archive.md/aNiK3#selection-857.0-871.103
q1 q2 q3

The realism in this game is off putting for me.

I'm waiting for the Youtube port.

Implying Reedus ugly mug in 4k is a selling point LOL

Kojima knows how to build his own narcissistic mythology.

Attached: 1544012310979.jpg (1019x1236, 130K)

Tbh senpai

>Death Stranding is just a metal gear survive for casuals made with a higher budget and longer development time.

Attached: Gtfun_c971e4549ea6e386aff39b45c335d7df.jpg (326x310, 41K)

You don't need more people when you have an empty map

>meanwhile grass disappears 20 feet away from the player

its ok, human eyes can only see 20 feet away anyway.

probably also with a better story.
then again survive story was done in less than a year and wasn't planned in the game at first. most characters are mgsv models modified enough to look new, but the textures in the files don't lie.
>Reeve = Modified Miller
>Miranda = Modified Quiet
>Chris = Modified cripple african soldier (but this one may be deliberate since both kids are crippled and have the same voice actor)
>Nicholas = modified african soldier (?)
>Seth = modified Ocelot (the nose and the mouth and what gives in, but this one is very hard to see)

the only 100% new character models are the wanderers, the creatures and Goodluck

Based Kojimbo

Its really rare to have a Hiking Sim with shitloads of contents, let along Weight-to-Balance system.

Holy shit thos are some solid employees

S+++ right here user

Reeve is just a helmetless XOF soldier and I'm pretty sure Miranda is one of the various NPC nurses from the Prologue mission where Snake escapes from the hospital.

I'm not sure it's that for Reeve.did anyone extracted an helmetless XOF soldier in V?
Miranda also isn't the nurse, while both are blond, they have different faces and hairstyles. and i know Miranda is canonically from the hospital in the story but this doesn't count.
In comparaison, here's the nurse in V...

Attached: Vx99W4I7jh2H-fuEhhxBVaqCioQHsI1I-YbymumcGdQ.jpg (1024x264, 34K)

And here's Miranda in survive.

Attached: staff_image_unique_004.png (512x512, 147K)

I'm still surprised no one used her Model for SFM/Blender porn yet

Same for the MGA1-2 girls.
both games are too niche.
probably the same for Elisa/Ursula in PO. I don't even know if there's some Mistral porn from MGRR.

Attached: UrsulaFOX.jpg (160x240, 23K)

I'll bait. How can you know some game is GotY if you haven't played yet? Hype is what killed video games.

Aside from the hairstyle, they don't look all that different.

the face user, the face.
the nurse in V is almost butterface, while Miranda is more like Quiet. Miranda probably is a mix of both Quiet and her, explaining the glasses and the blond hair. the hairstyle also is different

There is but only found 2-3 SFM of them, other than fanarts, Mistral Porn is a niche

>Only 80 people were needed to create Turd Stranding

it really shows.

people don't like hot black girls?
or are they just degenerates who look at Sunny porn?

49/500 games are awarded GOTY every year. you'd be choosing to be stupid to deny DS will get a GOTY re-release

the real question is why is Quiet almost the only girl having the porn? she's not pretty, she's a shit character, she doesn't even talk.

Oh but that is a redacted Q&A not by Kojima Productions but by a community manager for PlayStation Europe and it was before the studio even found their engine.

Yes. You don't?

Do the PSP Metal Gear games even have quality models? They're slightly below PS2-level in terms of polygon count

Nah. Im not the type of person who pretends all the time. You should try being yourself mate.

Probably because they put more work to her and Paz than the generic females you save and recruit.

For as low poly as they are they look superb

Attached: screenshot.metal-gear-solid-peace-walker.1920x1088.2012-08-28.502.jpg (1920x1088, 343K)

beside some renders, they are pretty bad sadly.
PO almost released on the PS2, quite a shame it didn't;

Attached: psp_konami_metal-gear-acid2_1.jpg (480x272, 53K)

It looks like I lost my glasses.

Peace walker was the last PSP game and released 4 years after PO, 5 years after MGA2 and 6 years after MGA1. no wonders it look better.
yes MGA1 snake have sword.

Attached: ulus-10006-game-ss-1.jpg (627x353, 60K)

You could stop being a fag and open your fucking eyes.

Or, you could stop being a delusional brainlet and be honest.

the graphics look great, you just think norman is ugly

Should I buy thus game? Is yes, why should I buy this game?

If you want a huge open world with different biomes/weather/threats to travel with walking and climbing and vehicles and a supernatural Kojima story then buy it.

Shinkawa does contract work as a freelancer but he collects a salary from Kojipro

>Another 250+ thread about Death Stranding in which people insist it'll flop

I haven't seen Yea Forums this mad about a game since Spiderman

It looks like it has a lot of weird, unique features that you wouldn't find in other games so it seems worth checking out even if it doesn't end up being a good game in the traditional sense.

I guess we can say goodbye to him for the next MG games.
at least we still have the ghost babel and mgrr artist.

>Death Stranding
>Game
Shit looks like an open world VN.

And it has already begun with that other game as well.

Attached: You.png (1916x1080, 1.67M)

No one thinks it'll flop. People just think it isn't much of a real game and just another sony cutscene generator mascarading as a game for normies.

I mean, it's just a modded MGSV, you don't need a big team for that.

>sony cutscene generator
The only games like this are Naughty Dog's. Also Death Stranding is Kojipro, not Sony.

Sony bankrolled it.

>Only games like this are Naughty Dog
Death Stranding has been nothing but cutscenes and walking so far though what are you talking about? This shit is David Cage but with even worse Japanese story telling.

>Sony bankrolled it
Doesn't matter

Fedex simulators with ladder climbing elements are not particularly hard to make, user

You morons are repeating bloodborne all over again. Just get a fucking playstation instead of begging for leftovers that you probably won't get.

Even if I had a PS4 and a free copy of the game I wouldn't play it, that's how shit it looks.

Lie

Why is it so hard for Kojimbots to accept that this game doesn't have universal appeal?

Did you reply to the wrong person, retard?

I assumed you would only bring up sony funding it in the context of whether it would be ported or not, but forgive me if you're so stupid you somehow found a way to bring it up for a completely different purpose.

If we go by Review scores from both Journalists & Users, these are the GOTY's. How does that make you feel Yea Forums?
> 1990 - Super Mario World (96.34) (SNES)
> 1991 - A Link To The Past (96.48) (SNES)
> 1992 - Street Fighter II Turbo (92.00) (SNES)
> 1993 - Link's Awakening (93.67) (GBC)
> 1994 - Super Metroid (97.40) (SNES)
> 1995 - Chrono Trigger (97.45) (SNES)
> 1996 - Super Mario 64 (96.48) (N64)
> 1997 - Final Fantasy VII (96.73) (PS1)
> 1998 - Ocarina of Time (99.04) (N64)
> 1999 - SoulCalibur (97.13) (Dreamcast)
> GOTD - Ocarina of Time (99.04 (N64)

> 2000 - Final Fantasy IX (96.02) (PS1)
> 2001 - Metal Gear Solid 2 (98.07) (PS2)
> 2002 - Metroid Prime (97.67) (GCN)
> 2003 - The Wind Waker (96.06) (GCN)
> 2004 - Metal Gear Solid 3 (96.00) (PS2)
> 2005 - Resident Evil 4 (97.28) (GCN)
> 2006 - Twilight Princess (95.67) (GCN)
> 2007 - Super Mario Galaxy (96.80) (Wii)
> 2008 - Metal Gear Solid 4 (95.51) (PS3)
> 2009 - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (96.41) (PS3)
> GOTD - Metal Gear Solid 2 (98.07) (PS2)

> 2010 - Super Mario Galaxy 2 (97.93) (Wii)
> 2011 - Batman: Arkham City (96.00) (PS3)
> 2012 - Persona 4 Golden (95.56) (PSVita)
> 2013 - Grand Theft Auto V (96.14) (PS4)
> 2014 - Bayonetta 2 (94.00) (Wii U)
> 2015 - The Witcher 3 (93.18) (PC)
> 2016 - Persona 5 (95.56) (PS4)
> 2017- Breath of the Wild (97.89) (Switch)
> 2018 - God of War (94.7) (PS4)
> 2019 - Resident Evil 2 (93.00) (PS4)
> GOTD - Breath of the Wild (97.89) (Switch)

> MGS4, GTA V, Soi of War, Witcher 3, Uncharted 2, Twilight Princess
All shit games, everything else is fine

BotW really doesn't deserve it.

He also said he didn't outsource any work, which according to him saves a lot of time emailing people, putting together skype conferences and so on. I guess everyone he needed was already on site.

Dilate

GOTY incoming

Attached: 12339875468.jpg (435x356, 24K)

80 people PLUS the staff at konami he spent 8 years developing NOT-FOX engine with

What? Most of the important staff left Konami to join Kojipro.

There are still stragglers at Konami who worked on Survive and hated it

hell there are still some key people from team Silent working at konami, I don't know what dirt they have on them but they can't leave

in which jurisdiction faggot

Yeah, you're retarded. You replied to the wrong person.

wow its like 3 companies for the 2000s
shitty decade, huh?

Thanks user, will the rest of you buy this game?