FLIPPENDO

>FLIPPENDO

Attached: Harry_Potter_and_the_Chamber_of_Secrets_Gameplay4-1.jpg (640x480, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEgLvaMDT4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The little gnome dudes in those dungeon levels that used to steal your shit used to scare the hell out of me for whatever reason.
Good times, man.

NINTENDO

Best platform to play the first two games on?

Well, it was based after all. What did you expect?

I played them on pc and it was great when I was like 4

PS1 desu, Gamecube is a close second

Why is CoS the Harry Potter game everyone seems to mention the most? Nostalgia?

I miss that era of movie games. The early 2000s Harry Potter games were genuinely more fun than half of the AAAs I've played in the past 5 years.

It had soul and was fun, captures the feel of playing a fun and good movie vidya when you were young

Chamber of Secrets had the best menu music, not to mention the best debug options on PC, that shit was so fun.

Yeah, Soule's music was incredible for the harry potter games.
youtube.com/watch?v=bEgLvaMDT4E

Ps1 first, PS2 second and third

> Images you can hear

Attached: 1569040097582.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Emu then on ps1, upscale the living fuck out of it.

I recall it looking better on PC but you'll undoubtedly have issues on modern hardware.

I remember playing Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets on a modern PC, the game's FPS is unlocked, so it runs way too fast.
I had to look up some guides to get it to normal and even use an external program. PC versions are still worth it though.

I loved dueling in that game. Shame it wasn't feature in any other games since it wasn't part of any other movies

I constantly replayed that game up to the slytherin common room sneaking section, because I was too much of a pussy to progress past that point. Later I found out you can literally just dash through the whole thing and nobody will catch you.
Also fuck Finch's sneaking section in Sorcerer's stone.

Why did all the teachers wants to kill Harry in the games?

>penulus minorus

Will there ever be a game faithful to the books? As a kid I loved how the castle was this incredible massive place that defied logic and was full of secrets, shortcuts and traps, some well known, others only a handful of people knew. I was always disappointed at the movies not making it any justice and the games had to be made with gameplay in mind and not accuracy.

PCSX2 wiki says that they're now playable is it true?

???

???????????

just play the damn game

sorry i was using my laskian strigoi keyboard, yes they are

Can confirm. Actually tried to play it a few months ago but couldn't get it to run.

Are PC and PS1 versions of the first two games the same?
Also, is 3 on PC the same as Gamecube?
Anyone have the master image of every single port?

Deh!

If you google there's a patch, I played the first PC game a month or two ago

I remember getting so lost in the forest that I quit the game
Other than that I loved it

Attached: not_so_BAD_END.jpg (1440x2196, 436K)

What's the best PSX emulator for upscaling? I remember trying epsxe awhile back and it had a thousand video plugins that all worked with varying results.

Gameboy color

Played the shit out of this game at a family gathering with a cousin
Was fun as fuck

Why didn't you just debug fly to the spider.

>is the game playable?
>wtf why would you ask that? Just play the damn game lole

buy a ps2 or pc lole

Because I was playing it on the ps2

The PC version is not the same game and sucks ass. PCSX2 offers a superior experience.