Fire Emblem: Three Houses

So should I put off my third playthrough until all the DLC comes out?

Attached: 1566569943961.png (900x506, 264K)

Depends on your mood. If you feel like you need a break then wait but if you still enjoy playing then continue onward.

I just don't want to have to replay the game another time to see EVERYTHING. I'm hungry, but I'm worried I'll burn out. At best, I guess I can do my third on the third wave and then wait for the fourth since it's a huge gap.

i can barely get through my second route, haven't touched the game in a week
3h is an ambitious game but it falls so short because you're expected to play multiple routes yet they recycle so much shit making everything feel like a slog

That is understandable. It might be best then to do as you say and wait.
I'm getting close to finishing my second. While I have been enjoying it I kinda feel the same. I'm probably going to take a break myself after this.

I'm not burnt out yet but that's because I'm fairly new to Fire Emblem.

it feels fresh enough for consecutive runs for me, brand new units and niches to build and all. But then im an autist that replay 6 and 12 for a zillion of times to do different comps

Attached: 7DB9BD73-BCA1-4838-A0C0-57E8CB91B6A5.jpg (4096x2110, 1.92M)

The new difficulty should help too.

What do we think about Marianne Eisner?

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Marianne.jpg (440x434, 33K)

Playing through the part 1 is what makes my second playthrough much slower, but after chapter 13 it's worth the trouble

She is a very sweet girl that can do well with magic and swords.

He just keeps on winning

Attached: I8RpHnh.jpg (1080x2160, 390K)

Bernie in a maid outfit!

Attached: 1569001956667.jpg (683x732, 125K)

Its nice to see Felix in 4th.

Do BL and GD have any unique maps between them? I started GD after BL and figured "ok, the pre timeskip stuff is the same, whatever, I just need to rush to the post timeskip for the new stuff" but I'm three chapters in post timeskip and it's all the same levels. Even the enemy layouts are the same.

Attached: 1567492076191.jpg (1000x1000, 146K)

>top girl is FByleth
Really?

GD's Fort Mercer has you starting off in a different spot and plays out in a different way.

She is cute and has big tits

>Dimitri
>Claude
>Felix
>Sylvain
>Hilda
>FERDINAND VON AEGIR
>Linhardt
>Ingrid
Based Japan has pretty good taste this time round, all it's missing is Lorenz.

GD don't have a map where you retake the kingdom. GD did have two maps that weren't in BL, and some maps in GD have you starting in different place.

>Byleth
Why. Why. Why. Why.
W H Y ?

Attached: old hinoka ate some bad sushi.png (362x437, 248K)

maddening's not really that fun, it's harder but not in any particularly interesting ways and it uses the same tricks too often
>stat bloat
>nerfed exp
>same turn reinforcements
>enemies have more skills but basically only the same handful of them (pass, poison strike, very occasionally breakers)
>some bosses move (probably the most interesting one but not used that often or well)

I hate it when i have to make choices in games because then i keep eternally wondering what the other choice wouldve played out like.

Attached: 0be3baa90f28feb480ac078d68bc47c5.jpg (900x900, 201K)

nips love their self inserts, this time they don't even have to speak unlike robin/corrin

You can replay these cutscenes with choices in extra on title scene menu.

Fuck off with your censored game.

>self inserts
you don't even know what that is you memefag

I am on my fourth playthrough and I wish we can skip the main quest on monastery in the earlier part. Add a simple menu for every facilities for easy access since I've already seen everything in the monastery.

I hope the 3rd and 4th DLC will add a lot of new stuff to make it fresh again for the exploration segment.

Seething

Attached: EEPdaxYUcAE90Dn.jpg (1000x744, 69K)

>Blank state, with barely any personality and can be named
>Not a self insert protag
What dictionary definition are we using?

>defending your game being censored post release

Attached: ed9.jpg (782x714, 63K)

>giving a shit about censorship
>we can't let this happen fellow /r/kotakuinactioners!

Real talk, what is censored in FE3H? I remember Fates' localization being a clusterfuck, but I haven't heard any similar horror stories about 3H.

Attached: thonk.png (996x860, 831K)

I only managed 2 playthroughs before the game became too boring due to lackluster class progression.
Hoping the last batch of DLC adds more than a few classes so I actually have an excuse to buy the damn season pass, try maddening and see other routes.

Attached: fish slaps.gif (680x312, 209K)

At best I heard they changed some supports like they downplayed Bernadetta's descriptions on how her father treated her.

Wow it's fucking nothing autismo

Byleth is one cold fucker

He iced Edelgard mid sentence

thats why he said at best. its not something thats all that important especially because you can see the original support online. Its still censorship however.

Two supports were changed with the update. There's the Bernadetta one where they toned down her abuse, and then apparently there's also this one which makes no fucking sense whatsoever

Attached: felix annette.png (970x161, 10K)

>lions average ranking the highest
as it should be

>Ingrid walks by and sees Ignatz painting Seiros or the goddess or some shit
>why don't you slut her up
Definitely not the character I was expecting that from

huh?

He knew anything else she said would only assist Edelfags in their mental gymnastics to prove their waifu did literally everything wrong.

Byleth is LITERALLY a self-insert, as opposed to characters like typical male anime protagonists who are just bland characters but are still a 'character' despite people loving to label them as self-inserts.

El is so cute I'd forgive her for anything

Attached: 1568798631982.jpg (1920x1482, 240K)

fujoshits want to "fix" dimitri by gibing milkies instead of broing out with your fellow BLchads

I still can't get over how froglike her face is.

Attached: 1544498351027.jpg (471x471, 49K)

You do not know what fujo means. Fujo is related to being interested to yaoi.

Self-inserters voting up their self-insert, same shit happened with Persona 3 polls.

Byleth is more of a fucking self insert than Robin or Corrin.

Not really, the original English version was toned way up with the abuse. The OG Japanese script was just “he chained me to a chair all day and lecture me”

But why dubstep

Is it worth getting both Mercedes and Caspar on GD for the death knight paralogue?
I only know about getting Ferdinand and Linhardt for paralogues. I was also already planning on getting Mercedes to be a full healer since I'm making Marianne an attacker.

Once I finish my third run (Golden Deer) I'm putting it down until the story DLC is out.
Fuck the church.

If you still have BL to play, do it there. Otherwise, sure, Mercedes is the best healer in the game.

It didn't make any sense originally. She's standing on the ground right next to Felix.

fucking this, I can't imagine lunatic being worth playing when I'm already struggling to win 1v1 fights since they bloat the enemies stats 50+ higher than it should be at their level on top of the average 5 levels higher than you bullshit.

That entire fucking postskip battle made me want to snap my fucking switch in half since every fucking bandit could double me which meant I'd lose every encounter if more than 1 enemy was within danger radius. Fucking classic too, as soon as I'm done this run I'm never touching anything but "hard" ever again.

I guess they had to make the hack job look less retarded so I can't blame them for it I guess. It looks odd when characters are talking about all these things that they're doing but they're just standing together on screen.

I already did the other routes aside from church, but I didn't know about it in BL so I missed it.