Switch Lite is a disaster

youtu.be/MwD3sQAgwt4

>can't dock so it literally does not SWITCH
>dpad, its entire selling point, is useless for diagonal inputs
>no OLED screen to offset the low resolution display
>overall looks very cheap and toy-ish
>huge bezel leaving ton of dead space
Goddamn Nintendo used to be king of handhelds.

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-063747_Chrome.jpg (1319x750, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/>system
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apparently it's giving people hand cramps

the regular switch isnt very comfortable to hold portable. the whole line has bad ergonomics

Since when did the original switch have oled?

So it filters out the casuals? What's wrong with that? It sounds like these hoity toity game journalists need to learn how to get good.

>can still play online
>No way to plug in the lan adapter
It's like a fucking joke

the meme screen is all that the vita apologists can hold onto. i use my 2000 way more than omy OLED model, it isnt special in the slightest

don't forget the controllers lack ice cubes, which was for some retarded reason one of their main selling points when they revealed the switch

it's beyond me how people don't see how fucking out of touch nintendo is

>complaining about things we've know for months
>>dpad, its entire selling point, is useless for diagonal inputs
>not just being a cheap handheld model for kids
You're pretty far to one side of the spectrum, OP

no OLED is a good thing
OLED sucks ass for games

It’s surprisingly light. Turquoise is very cute color. Playing Enter the Gungeon and dragon quest builders 2 in my bedsheets is so comfy right now.

lol

I love owning it

I just want a dockable version of the Switch that I can take with me, is that too fucking hard to ask Nintendo? They are so out of touch it’s crazy, ove your HQ out of fucking Japan already and into Silicon Valley like your competition that sells 2-3 times your numbers.

Every single phone worth more than two bucks use superior OLED displays, console warrior.

>give me cheap products with the same or better features as the premium product
Yeah, okay

So you want the original model.

OLED is ideal for handheld gaming. Since unlike a TV, you don't accidently leave a handheld on for hours so burn-in risk is minimal. And a lot of Switch games are sub native resolution. OLED could help offset this by delivering perfect blacks and in general more living colors. All handhelds should be in OLED.

I just want switch without the handheld aspect.
Something you plug into your monitor, bundled with a pro controller

This is the numero uno reason I can't get my cousins one for Xmas. The Switch is marketed around playing with friends and family, yet this thing removes that capability for literally no reason. I really don't want them sitting crouched over the thing and fighting for turns when they could be playing together on a TV. If Nintendo thinks it's going to force parents to buy multiple Switch Lites then they're retarded.

You forgot
>same analog sticks
Happy joycon drift day!

>underpowered
>gimmick
>supposedly a handheld but too large and performs better docked
>dock scratches screen
>cheap, flimsy joycons
>library consisting of rehashes, shovelware, the worst versions of multiplats and kiddie games.
>insufferable, delusional community
>manchildren love it
>system of choice for trannies and the morbidly obese.
>smash tournaments known for being comprised of people with no concept of personal hygiene
>an embarrassment to be seen playing in public
>horrible online, overpriced.
>console is overpriced, very low value in general
>often referred to as several derogatory names, some examples include “cucktendo shitch” or just “shitch”, “Fischer price tablet” or more rarely the “NINtENDO SWItCH” (the lowercase t’s representing the low testosterone of the typical Nintendo console owner)
I could go on but I think we’ve all seen enough to agree that owning a Nintendo Switch is undesirable.

Do Americans have short term memory or is that propaganda

I thought we had a whole info video on this stuff months ago when people had months to make a decision

>you don't accidently leave a handheld on for hours so burn-in risk is minimal
You haven't experienced the real handheld experience until you fall asleep playing a handheld in bed and wake up to an empty battery

As an owner of an original switch I'm actually happy they fucked up the D-pad. It would be annoying for games to start treating it as an actual d-pad sinc.

Switch emulation has come a long way apparently, maybe look into that. Or jailbreaking your Switch may allow it somehow.

>Victim complex

Just sum it up, God normies are inefficient

It won't dock because it doesn't support the highest clock speeds of docked mode because it doesn't have the cooling for it (part of why it's cheaper and smaller)

>The Switch is marketed around playing with friends and family, yet this thing removes that capability for literally no reason.
If you want your cousin and his friends to play Switch games on the tv, then get him a standard Switch. Are you actually going to complain about having options in what you can buy?

you can
its USB c on the bottom

Let's face it, they should've just price dropped OG Switch to 250 bucks instead. It makes no sense buying a gimped Swith that does not Switch and provide none of the benefits of handheld play like a good dpad or OLED. The latter two aren't dark magic.

Attached: 5642048ebbb62aac31960b462dfc02c7.jpg (620x440, 79K)

But there's to switches, why are they forcing me to choose between two different systems.

Make ONE system so I don't get confused

>Are you actually going to complain about having options in what you can buy?
Welcome to Yea Forumsconsumerism.

If it becomes hackable and can be had used for $150 I'll get one, otherwise I'll just get a real Switch for $240-270 used.

it's a mandatory purchase for a retard user, he can't stop himself

You can't say that in this thread

Not him but I agree. The best thing about the switch lite is its price actually. I have a normal switch and I have absolutely no reason to get a switch lite

I wish it atleast had basic TV Out that just mirrored the screen to a TV.

Why are you talking about your mom lol

Which is why they made a version with LESS options? Moron.

Took me a second to figure out what the hell you were talking about, haha

You can get just the tablet itself, no dock no joycons, for ~$150 on eBay right now.

Imagine buying any nintendo handheld aside from the original launch model and the last revision.

Holy fuck this cope from original switch fags is unbelievable.

We knew this would happen.

I got my switch lite because it's smaller and reminds me of gba. It's nice and comfy fits in pocket. My brother has the original and I absolutely hate it.

Buy a regular Switch. Never undock it ever. Bam.

My stocks say different bolololololol

>478768113
sounds perfect for link's awakening

why would anyone be mad

>I just want a dockable version of the Switch that I can take with me, is that too fucking hard to ask Nintendo? They are so out of touch it’s crazy, ove your HQ out of fucking Japan already and into Silicon Valley like your competition that sells 2-3 times your numbers.

So get the original model

If you have a switch why even bother with a lite?

Autism

>I just want switch without the handheld aspect.
>Something you plug into your monitor, bundled with a pro controller

So just keep it docked

>that I can take with me
The original Switch is too big

>16minutes complaining about a fucking dpad to play a fighting game that no one plays anymore
is this peak autism

too big for smash

jesus fucking Christ why is this retard manhandling his controllers and systems like that?
are these the same people who bitch when their shit breaks?

I can respect anyone who gives the Vita's D-Pad its due. Shit really is superb.

Like the original switch?

doesnt help that he picked the most obnoxius color to look at. whoever picked the colors at nintendo needs to be fired, you cant even get white or black

A good d-pad is extremely important for a ton of genres; fighting, 2D, racing games to name a few. It's criminal how incompetent game journos are at judging dpads. It's not even hard. Just benchmark it using any fighting game. If it's good enough for fighting games, chances are it's good enough for everything else.

Attached: fine ass sexy dpad.jpg (640x360, 45K)

>didn't invest

I've never seen so many poor uneducated amerifats

imagine playing fighting games on a fucking handheld, or a regular controller at all
what the fuck is wrong with these retards

The Switch may not have looked as incredible, it didn't look this cheap either. I mean I get that was the point for the lite, but still.

You needed a YouTuber to tell you it couldn't dock?

What's the world coming to

>
All the colors suck. It's like they didn't want to pick colors for men, or colors for women, so they picked colors neither men nor women like.
They should have just done black, white, and if they wanted a girly color, sky blue, indigo, or pink.
The white buttons suck too. Fucking makes me miss sony, I didn't realize how much effort sony put into making their handhelds feel premium until I realized how shitty Nintendo is handling theirs.

Remove the joycons and put them in your other pocket

This couldn’t be more wrong

>muh stick
You don't even play fighting games to spout this nonsense. A good pad is viable for near all fighting games even at a competitive level.

ITS A VIDEO GAME SYSTEM FOR CHILDREN!
WHEN WILL YOU FAT ASSHOLES LEARN THIS?

I play on an arcade cabinet faggot
30th anniversary even as a port alone is dogshit
who the fuck would play a fighting game on the fucking switch

soi

I don't get it. The switch lite is only $200 while a new 3ds cost like what? 10 dollars cheaper and that's an old ass hardware.

If you compare a cheap LCD to a OLED, yeah, the OLED will be better. But an LCD screen that costs as much as the OLED will pretty much look just as good.
The reason cell phones use OLED is for battery life, you fucking retard.

Attached: read-a-book.jpg (566x480, 35K)

Since when is it okay to make worse products for children

I do all the time and have a blast. Analog stick for life, always have been

The funny thing is that 3DS is actually made more expensive to manufacture due to its old ass components and unique displays. Switch Lite is ideal for mass production from a cost perspective.

Has anyone played fire emblem on the switch lite how does the text come out?

>But an LCD screen that costs as much as the OLED will pretty much look just as good.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 44a.jpg (720x435, 36K)

Since always. Kids are too stupid and uncaring to realize they are getting ripped off and the parents just want their kids to stop being gay.
This applies to every kids product on the market. Books, movies, toys, food, video games.

they've marketed this that it's portable-only, who the fuck thought it would? who would be hopeful it would and that you'd magically get a full switch for $100 cheaper?
>dpad is useless for diagonal inputs
i've always thought nintendo d-pads in general fucking sucked for diagonals, you need one in a rounded bed like the saturn controller's
>no OLED screen
who the hell thought it would have an oled screen
muh seamless screen, everything must be a smartphone

SHUT UP user! Nintendo was supposed to release a slightly better (10% boost at most) switch and sell it for 400$ like what Sony and Microsoft did for their consoles!

>let's copy the Vita design!
>but do everything worse lmao
Holy shit Nintendo. All you had to do was copy and paste. Vitafags wouldn't even mind since they would love a Vita but with actual games.

Attached: psvitabanner.jpg (1068x580, 451K)

>beg for portable-only switch
>get it
>OHHHHH MYYYY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOD IT ISN'T OBJECTIVELY BETTER THAN THE FULLY-FEATURED SWITCH NINTENDO FUCKING BETRAAAAAYEEDDDD UUUUUSSSSS

Attached: 1564043836729.jpg (464x300, 29K)

they already have a better library of games, and it just came out so more are to come

>let's copy the Vita design!
I don't think Nintendo wanted to copy a paperweight, user.

Is that the autistic noise you make when you are too retarded to prove me wrong?

Attached: diagnosis-butthurt.gif (400x288, 1.9M)

Read my post again

Apple refused to use OLED screens due to quality concerns at the same time the Vita 1000 came out.

Do you think those are maybe two different groups of people?

They are, but it's funnier if I pretend they're the same group.

poorfag

OLEDs provide objectively superior image with perfect blacks and way more vivid color range. Input lag is also generally less. The only downside (burn-in risk) is made minimum on handheld. But from a pure image perspective, OLED absolutely demolishes LCD.

Cope.

And now Apple brags about OLED in their high end iPhones. I have a Samsung S9 and the display is incredible. This isn't 2012.

The biggest benefit is how fast images switch. Blur is lower. In fact with 24p content people complain because of how jumpy it is compared to LCD.

I can see that happening. It would just be at tiny console paired with a controller, just like the Ouya, except people actually want it. It would probably be really cheap considering it's no longer portable and has no screen or battery, so it would be a great option for people who only want to play on the TV. Before Iwata kicked the bucket he said "NX" would be an ecosystem, and that's exactly what it would be if they release a stationary only version of the switch. They're 3 devices but they all play the same games.

I don't, but point is it's impossible to please everyone. Nintendo makes a lot of retarded decisions, but in this case they're damned no matter what they do.

keep it docked, put hdmi-out into your monitor instead of your television, use the dog-ear plastic bit for your joycons that the system comes with

Cope more, bitch boy, I've been waiting for this thing.

because it is a toy.

I'm interested in some first party exclusives but I don't want to get a Switch only for a Pro model to come out next year. What do I do bros?

Stop being a homosexual

buy it and trade into a pro model
or just wait until pro, youre already years late anyway

the smell in the air, it smells like butthurt

Attached: butmuh.jpg (1498x662, 126K)

>buy children's toy
>it's the correct size for children to use
>this is somehow a surprise

Why does he do it?

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/>system of choice for trannies/

Fucking stupid chink, you don't hold it that way.

>dpad entire selling point
........what
>no oled screen
nintendo doesn't sell at a loss and this is a budget model, we've been over and over and over and over this
>looks cheap and toy-ish
no more cheap and toy-ish than other Nintendo handhelds. it's like an OG GBA in brighter colors.

clip your thumb nail retard

>no more cheap and toy-ish than other Nintendo handhelds
More like no more cheap and toy-ish then the regular Nintendo Switch.

>PM'd you the fix

Attached: 1561593985163.png (480x479, 324K)

I love the Switch but they really need a vertical bump to hold onto. I constantly feel like I’m going to drop it

The regular Switch with gray joycons actually looks fine. It's the mismatched neon joycons that are garish. If you want your Switch to be more colorful at least do the transparent plastic mod.

The Wii U gamepad had little grips and honestly, it didn't help it not be a heavy rectangle. Really the only Nintendo handhelds to take ergonomics into account were the Game Boy Color and original GBA, the rest are shitty plastic rectangles.

I'm pretty sure there will be separate dock for mini model sooner or later

Because why include it when you can sell it later? We already know Nintendo like greedy marketing

>he doesn't shell mod
Faggot

Attached: 20180616_163655_optimized.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

Holy fuck the Vita's D-Pad is honestly one of the best I've ever used it's so damn good.

Attached: 20180616_163435_optimized.jpg (1920x1080, 495K)

Still looks overly plasticy and cheap to me. Thats like getting one of those replacement original GBA shells colored white and sticking some black buttons in it, and then claiming that it somehow doesn't look cheap and toy-ish despite it still looking cheap and toyish.

I literally don't fucking care man

The Vita's D-pad is easily one of the worst I've ever used, and I can't understand anyone who likes it. It's miles too small, and I already have fucking baby hands.

How did you do that?

>include it when you can sell it later
The idea was to get rid of the ability to dock so that they could market it as a handheld while keeping it at the $200 range. If they were going to do a Dock-able Lite, they wouldn't have bothered with the hardware revision for the main Switch.

Look up Basstop shells

Well of course you don't, you already bought the thing, so you can't very well say it still looks cheap as fuck no matter how much you try and pretty it up, because that would mean admitting that its cheap and that would make the Switch look bad.

It's hard to play fighting game with Vita dpad. Not because it's bad but that clicking sound make me feel like it could broke at anytime If I press buttons too hard

I still prefer normal dpad

Sorry the vita died

I love how big the thing looks in the promo images because the hands are probably tiny, but in the real world its smaller than a modern smartphone, rofl.

Still is faget
I’m enjoy my lite Switch

Please keep posting your blatant lies I love to read about them

The Vita 1000 looked nice-ish, but was too bulky. The 2000 is cheap looking, because it is cheap.
The Vita died due to a mediocre, at best, library with few major system sellers, and the overpriced memory cards with fuck all space for the amount of money they cost.
Maybe you should stop letting sony rent a piece or your head for free?

Look just give it to me straight if all I'm gonna get it for is the cheapest possible means to play Super Robot Wars titles, is it going to do its job? If it will let me play SEA titles so I can have my SRW then I honestly don't care about its other faults.

Attached: monkey man.png (585x466, 7K)

Why would you not just buy a cheap second-hand original, hack it, and play the games for free?

I can't think of anything dumber than buying a cut-down, unhackable console that costs more money.

that D-pad mod is fugly. they should have used thin lines with sharp edges to match the face buttons

Because the last time I tried buying a second-hand Switch, it went wrong. Let's leave it at that.

The paint rubs off after about an hour of use anyway, so it's just a black D-pad.

so this is the snoy thread, I see

This is how Switch should've looked out of the box. Sleek as fuck.

White and black is a hideous combination. Off-white and grey would look 10 times more classy.

>>dpad, its entire selling point, is useless for diagonal inputs
So it's a shitty mushy dpad like the DS Lite?

he couldn't get diagonals because he didn't cut his disgusting nails

You convinced me to buy a PlayStation 4™ with mature games for mature boys such as me with your epic post, my redditor friend

Did you whine like this over the Pro and the PS4 or the Xbox One S and X?

What are you? A pussy bitch? The Wii U gamepad grips made that big ol thing pretty comfy to hold as opposed to the shitty switch and those godawful joycon controls. Oddly enough, my hand cramps more using the switch. Doesn't help that the joycons have such shitty analog sticks.

You probably think this looks good too. Bad taste.

Attached: iphone-xr-white-select-201809.png (940x1112, 442K)

>Because why include it when you can sell it later
There's literally no video chip for the Switch Lite on it's motherboard, it's never getting TV Functionality

Can someone just take the guts out of Switch Lite and slap it in a Vita shell. Sony knew how to both make handheld d-pads, and handhelds that looked good.

That looks great though. What's the issue?

The black bezel, silver edge, and white back don't match at all. Previous models went with white bezels on white phones which looked way better, but they didn't do that with XR so it would look like the X (which used black on all models because of the OLED screen)

Vita threads died user. Let it go.

Has the gorilla glass thing been confirmed, or did Nintendo cheap out and use scratchtastic plastic again?

>huge bezel
>implying this is a problem literally ever

Fucking retard children I swear

What is it about Nintendo fanboys that makes them buy everything Nintendo? I know a guy who has the original DS, DS lite, 3DS, 3DS XL, etc

Who even knows. I can understand a few of the revisions, but stuff like the 2DS and the Lite just makes absolutely zero fucking sense to me.

It's cheaper to buy a base model. Not only that, but you can do way more with a base model. I feel like these kinds of revisions only exist to milk money out of retarded fanboys, and maybe parents who don't know any better.

Vita too doesn't have that chip and yet someone actually made a dock for it

Glad I got the bigger battery model over the lite, I'll keep my vita for true portability

>I used the console for 3 days, playing 1 hour a day
Fucking normies.
Try to use that bitch for more than 4 hours a day and you will see your fingers getting crushed.

sure

Don't really care for the bullshit and hate about the consoles but the switch has more appealing games such as DxM, while PS4 gets third person "movie" qte shooters all the time.

>best d-pads ever made are on obscure/not well known console
>Sega Nomad
>Neo Geo Pocket/Color
Nintendo's d-pad are just sub par trash compared to these ones.
What a fucking shame.

Attached: 1563666764233.png (600x625, 318K)

>buys a handheld for fightan
>acts surprised when it don't work
what was she honestly expecting?

Attached: 1510145014029.jpg (712x712, 42K)

Wow way to shit the bed with complaints about things not related to the console itself.

>snoygroid seething thread

I don't get it, what about the controls are bad? I wanted to buy this next month but i'm not sure now

Normal text is readable, only system text like in the lower right is quite small

Attached: just for you, anon.jpg (2822x2117, 1.34M)

xD

>supposedly a handheld but too large and performs better docked
This has to be the most retarded thing I've read on Yea Forums.

How do you make a handheld so shit compared to one that came out EIGHT YEARS AGO?

Attached: 2779_85c61b9f39_25.jpg (1400x927, 126K)

>vita
>not complete shit

Goddamn from a design perspective this handheld was the holy grail of handhelds. I replayed ton of PSP games on it and it felt like those games were so misplaced not on Vita from the get-go.

1. Is for what you earlier described
2. The cheaper option for people who don't give a fuck and just want to play switch games on their bed by themselves
Jesus fucking christ. Confused? Are you kidding me? Do you need to be told what to buy like the mindless retard you are?

Retard can't Ha-Do-Ken
>it's a disaster!!!

Fucking kek, seething mentally ill kiddies continue their obsession of trying to topple Nintendo.

Attached: 1565931004441.jpg (179x282, 8K)

obvious troll is obvious

I have a hacked one but no gaymes so it's been gathering dust. Maybe one day I'll play a bunch of jap games on it.

Sorry Snoy, the Vita made the Virtua Boy look successful.

holy fuck that is tiny.
Ive honestly never seen any Switch, regular or Lite, in person before. But that thing looks so small.

Attached: 1568252632560.jpg (478x463, 158K)

kek, this is hilarious. imagine falling for a scaled down version of an already weak console attempting to run AAA-style titles

He obviously can though. He does it effortlessly on the Hori joycon.

The iPad Pros are known to have some of the best consumer LCD screens on the market and they don't look as good as the cheaper Samsung tablets, you're full of shit.

>elegant modern design that looks premium
>OLED screen that was high quality at the time
>comfortable to use
Meanwhile in 2019 we have the Swtich Lite which looks like a literal toy and in 2017 we had the Switch which also looks like shit, with gigantic bezels for a device released in that year with a low res screen.

Meanwhile the Switch continues to be one of the most successful consoles of all time.

Attached: Man.png (1080x1080, 146K)

He does it effortlessly on the Switch Lite from the few points I fast forwarded to as well. Hell, the video opens with him doing full 360 motions with ease.

too bad it's almost unplayable in 2019
it just feels too clunky and the screen too small
and no games

come on Sony this is the perfect time to unveil the Vita 2

I wish that for PS5's DualShock Sony would just grab the Vita's DPad, make it bigger and slap it onto the PS5 DS.

and this is a "switch-lite" thread retard

>PSPoor bros go home, this is a PS4Pro thread.

agreed, poorfags shouldn't be allowed to post

Attached: 1565252837515.png (748x1082, 131K)

This is the shit you're going to pull? Y'all already like to exclude the rest of this generation when comparing generation to generation sales, now you're going to somehow bitch about Switch-Lite sales being tacked onto Switch sales all while boasting a combined PS4 and PS4Pro sales figure.

>it's hard to play fighting games on a portable
imagine my fucking shock

i never brought up sony you seething fuckwad, the "switch-mini" is garbage deal with it

>post the vita instead of psp

>makes their own chinkshit version of the vita
nintendo are soulless

sounds like psp all over again with it's dpad. People will make a thing that goes over the top of it just like psp. MARK MY WORDS....

That's right, they didn't want to copy the WiiU again.

If the original gameboy was portable enough for one to take on the go, then so is the switch.

bad bait

gimmick feature. buy the regular switch if this feature matters to you
what
its the same resolution display as the OG switch
it looks great
while It would be nice to have no bezel, the OG switch also has a huge bezel

i don't care about the stuff you listed, i would have bought it in a heartbeat if they had fixed the sticks
turns out it's the exact same design and is going to start drifting within six months, fuck that shit

Attached: 1531688203887.jpg (2048x1536, 292K)

Haha, yea, what a troll post

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Sorry about the vita user

I don't know user.
How do you turn the best handheld ever made into a complete commercial disaster?

dilate

>an ouya can video out

Attached: cwc.jpg (406x408, 42K)

This would look good if the bezels werent so fucking huge. This was their opportunity to improve on the overall Switch design and they didnt even try.

The original GB was before a time where people walked around with 6' computers in their pockets.

I had to buy some silicone grips for mine, still feels weird as heck.

I have an OLED on my phone and it didn't take long for the burn-in to take effect at all. A standard gaming session of a few hours with static HUD placements will probably cause it to stick.

The version meant for children is smaller, cheaper and more toylike

What an absolute fucking shocker

Attached: hands.png (423x266, 62K)

That's just the fat people buying it.

>it isnt special in the slightest
I trusted anons like you and bought a 2000 since there's a nice LE design. Did a test using Steins;Gate0 and never used the 2000 ever after seeing the duller sky (top).

Now that I have a Switch too I should probably do another comparison against the OLED.

Attached: 2017-02-19 19.51.13.jpg (2015x2669, 597K)

>>let's copy the Vita design!
There are only so many ways you can design a handheld for human hands, you know.

I agree, it's not 2012, OLED fucking sucks, deal with it

And yet they walked around a whole lot more than people do today. And they had no problems carrying around the thing.

Yeah man, why the fuck haven't they sold to Apple yet??

>arguing technology with nintenfags
Like discussing biology with trannies

Give me a nice fat Wii U gamepad any day

reading fucking comprehension of your average nintard

Death Road to Canada is a solid game.

This is a blue board

>more rarely the “NINtENDO SWItCH” (the lowercase t’s representing the low testosterone of the typical Nintendo console owner)
That's pretty complex to use for name calling.

>switch lite
>marketed towards kids
well you should have gave it to your step son user

>>overall looks very cheap and toy-ish
Yesterday I went to Tsutaya Shibuya and I had the chance to hold a Switch Lite, it really feels cheap.

I know several guys with pretty much every Nintendo handheld, plus many limited editions.

Because it was the only thing they needed to carry around and everything was retard big back then. Just because GB required three A batteries to run, should also Switch?

Are you an actual retard or something?
This is why no one. NO ONE. Should listen to anything Yea Forums says.

No you're not.
Go shitpost somewhere else

How so?

>it sucks cause of these dumb not actual problems

Stay woke, stupid ass

Welp, I've now sold my PS4 just to spite you, have an upvote.

Mine fits in my old 3ds case if I remove the joycons and put them in with it separately. Sorry you're a retard with no way to use intuition to solve problems.

It’s a $200 handheld that is multiple times more powerful than the ps3. Considering the 3DS was the same price at launch and less powerful than a ps2 this is actually a good deal.

The absolute seething of Ninsectoids

The Switch lite can't remove it's Joycons and is bigger than the original Switch with it's Joycons detached.

>has games
which is the only thing that matters. Sorry honey.

tl;dr dpad is too shallow, maybe someone will make one that sticks out more that you can just swap out

What did you expect. That shit is for brainless babies.

>It’s a $200 handheld that is multiple times more powerful than the ps3
I'd like to see something like Red Dead Redemption or Uncharted 2 on Switch. Shit would melt in an instant.

Or can't you make a cap or something and paste it tot he top of the dpad with some kind of super glue.

Attached: images.jpg (296x170, 5K)

>mfw Nintendo wants $200 for this turd

Attached: 1568451309576.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

mcdonalds and cod sell gangbusters

Everyone is raving about Witcher 3 on Switch.

>REEEEEEEEE it doesn't look as good as PS4 REEEEEEEEEE!

Yeah stay mad xDD

Attached: switchad.png (1200x675, 800K)

>being a nazi

yikes

So I guess PS4 is shit too now that you've confirmed sales don't matter.

>goes on vacation
>plays videogames

This thread was never about sales until you made it that.

>s-sony
pathetic

Attached: 20190920_113948.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

People with autism tend to bring video games with them everywhere. Chris chan is a prime example. Nintendo just cornered the autism market.

>don't forget the controllers lack ice cubes

Fucking Nintendo and their gimmicks!

>Here's the revised Switch Lite

NOOOOOOOO! Where's muh gimmicks??!!!

Have any of you tards even played games at the beach? Even as a kid I thought it was fucking annoying since you can't see shit under direct sunlight

>b-but find a shadow

At that point you might aswell just go home and play.

/thread

that's not the point that bait image was making. seems it went over your brazilian sized pea brain. tis a shame.

i'm pretty happy about how shitty the lite is because it makes my launch unit seem like a great purchase. it's clear that Nintendo sees the lite as being for children who won't care about quality at all.
most disappointing things are the dpad and bezels

>Goddamn Nintendo used to be king of handhelds.
And? That doesn't mean they didn't fuck up, you stupid idiot.
Look at the GBA, it needed a backlit display, they even had a backlit Gameboy in Japan but still refused to use that shit until later revisions.
DS required at least one analog-pad or whatever for 3D input (the whole point of Mario64DS was to show that the DS was capable of 3D).
3DS needed to have two shoulder buttons and a second stick/pad which didn't happen until the N3DS.
And their biggest fuckup was when they made Gunpei Yokoi leave

Was this ever used in a non-party game?

Yeah people never take books, movies, music or the internet on vacation with them.

>o-only a m-manchild would take video games on vacation!

He says this on video game board. Mentally ill kiddies spending all their life seething because Nintendo just keep on winning. It really brings a smile to my face.

Somebody said they find it easier to hold. Personally I think I need a grip for my regular switch. Playing Grid is murder on the hands after a while. Any suggestions?

Attached: Switch_GRIDAutosport_box_eShop.png (300x287, 147K)

That's been the case since the very first brick GB. Hell, even further. All Nintendo handhelds have been uncomfortable squares since G&W. Only exception being og GBA.

>Nintendo just keep on winning.
Oh no no no

Attached: 1565372132454.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

>having such bad buyers remorse you want every iteration to perform worse

Attached: avatar_12822_1561062093.png (206x206, 44K)

Handheld Switch users deserve it. Fuck any faggot who wants a handheld.

They're not uncomfortable in the hands of children. Really makes you think.

Not him but they do.
The switch before this was outpacing the PS4 year over year sales, their franchises have been setting records right and left, and even some more niche franchises like Xenoblade saw success Nintendo thought impossible on Switch
In terms of hardware the switch is rivaled only by the Wii and DS for Nintendo, in terms of software though it's by far Nintendo's greatest success story of all time

Oh no? The downgraded "handheld" Switch turned out to suck? Who would've known? It should never have happened. The Switch is already a handheld for fuck's sake.

Since there are some d-pad connoisseurs in this thread, what is the best d-pad for fighting games?

can i have multiple switch systems with the same account on it?

id like to take fire emblem on the go with the lite and play on the tv with the standard switch. id like the saves to carry over as well.

is this possible with the lite?

Easy there don't choke on Nintendo's cock because 'year over year sales' won't last forever

The PSX pad is one of the best.

You've been saying that for over 2 years now
Cry more

>>can't dock so it literally does not SWITCH
no shit it doesn't dock
it's a fucking lite
is this board actually retarded, or why do you guys keep complaining about announced (lacks of) features?

All I want is a switch with the portability stripped out. Just a set-top box normal console, because that's all I'll ever be using it as anyway. Don't want to pay for a screen, for batteries, for joycons, for a smaller form factor, for a dock, and so on.

Attached: homer side-eye.jpg (380x484, 27K)

There is no point. The """dock""" is just an AV output device, and also gives it a but more power because A/C.
There is no actual performance boost besides maybe going from 720->1080p when docked.
It is basically a 2015 tablet that is already out of date. And they plan to shill this for years to come.
Even if a "super" console only version came out, it will still be held back since they would need games to work on all Switch console variants.

>m-m-muh lite is better because muh real d-pad
>ends up getting first gen pro controller tier dog shit
OHNONONONONONONO LITELETS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

Attached: 1525224405266.jpg (600x477, 349K)

I know all that. The problem I have with the Switch is the same problem I've had with all nintendo hardware starting with the Wii: it's underpowered, but the price does not reflect the performance. They far overcharge for what you get, and they people excuse this by saying stuff like "oh, it costs more because it has a screen and dock and joycons and small size and blah blah blah"

But I don't give a shit about that. I just want a normal console to play some of those exclusives. But I'm not going to pay the price of a modern console for hardware that's 2 generations out of date.

is the dock worth using?
I thought things ran worse while docked, or is that just a meme?

I just bought a launch used switch with brand new joycons for 175$ flat(The person who sold it to me bought new ones and gave them to me as they had guilt not admitting the old ones had drift.). Along with BOTW for free and Kirby for another 60$.

How well did I make out?

I really like BOTW but Kirby is a bit more easy than the games I remember playing.

Attached: .jpg (2000x1000, 449K)

If they don't launch a dedicated home console in the next year and a half, they are retarded.

I'm with you. I honestly have no idea what Nintendo is planning at this point. They are ditching the DS line up and the Switch is their new portable and they are leaving the console market? Seems like a shitty plan, long term.

You can make a secondary account, but you'll need to verify it online every few hours.

>I am unemployable and proud the post

Attached: 1559062974247.jpg (960x960, 172K)

mario odyssey used it for a couple moons

>Silicon Valley
>wanting nintendo to become nintentranny
no way fag
get a backpack or something

It makes sense from a certain point of view. Nintendo's portable division has always been a juggernaut (even the 3DS with its mediocre start ended up pulling its weight eventually). Even when their home consoles like Gamecube or Wii U weren't selling well. Plus having to split up your R&D for hardware and software across two platforms isn't ideal.

I just don't like the way they went about trying to solve this problem. IMO something like the Switch is just the worst of both worlds when it comes to home console and handheld. They should've either focused on one or the other. Best practice probably would've been to make a true dedicated portable, but then also give it a STANDARD min-hdmi jack on the top so you can just plug it into any TV. Sort of like what the PSP can do.

We tried to warn you
just like we are trying to warn you about cyberpunk
and vtmb2

I have a launch switch already, but I can agree with this feel. Buying a PSTV for like twenty bucks to get to experience the three Vita games I cared about was a great deal, and would be nice to see Nintendo follow suit. I have so many friends who haven't got a switch because it's got too few games for the price. And they all go "I wanna play X, but..." about the few that do interest them.

You waited this long already.

Can we all agree that not having a HDMI Out was a pretty silly idea by Nintendo?

The Wii U gamepad was suprisingly comfy to hold.

honestly i just want a cheaper home console version that doesn't have to have a screen and miniaturization included in the price. or same price and more stable framerate whatever.

I remember when you guys posted clickbait drama videos highlighting the few bad og Switch faults stating it was a disaster and yet it destroyed the competition and is doing fine
Not buying into your drama and giving you views

Not getting a Switch Lite but I see nothing but positivity about it
Highlighting a few negative opinions out of the sea of positive doesn't make it a disaster you dramatic child

Done. More or less as expected Vita 1000's OLED has more vibrant colors. It's more obvious on actual screens than camera.

Something that I did not expect is both the Vita 1k and 2k is brighter than the Switch (which is at max brightness here).

It's not terrible but honestly I would have loved to have an OLED model.

Attached: 2019-09-21 20.36.01.jpg (2274x2076, 429K)

>picture shows a 4:3 game
>wtf why is there so much black space on the sides

Hi Eric

It's the model for women and children. And cheapskates, but they can buy used.

I find the GBA and GBA SP pretty comfortable, the GBC is okay, original GB is meh. Everything else nintendo has ever made besides the gamecube controller and pro controllers has been extremely uncomfortable and targeted towards little child hands at best.
I would say GBA SP is the most comfortable handeheld system for me because with turn based games like pokemon and yugioh and RPGS i can play with one hand like cause i can reach the dpad and buttons both with my right hand thumb holding it like a smart phone.

>because it's got too few games

I'm sorry, what.

this post is a joke... r-right...?

>Wanting 720p Oled
You're joking right?

and cheaper too, retarded dumbfuck

What's the problem?

>Implying all Nintendo devices aren't for women and children

>>no OLED screen to offset the low resolution display
>>overall looks very cheap and toy-ish
It's almost as if
they literally made this console cheaper and smaller so that parents will buy it for their kids with Pokemon/Smash/Animal Crossing

Pretty well since you can hack it and have free games forever.

god the switch is such a humongous piece of fucking shit. They killed the 3DS for this?

And people say this is Nintendogaf.

well yeah its made for tiny child-sized gook hands

>This
Switch a joke of a console. Can't believe that so many people fell for for yet another Nintendo rehash.

I bought my sister a 3DS for Christmas (or her birthday I dunno) and then she just went out and bought the Pokémon 2DS even though I already bought her one because "oooh shiny".
This is how women operate.

Why are you COPING about it?

Attached: hori fighting commander.jpg (1000x1000, 47K)

It has USB type C and same/similar chips like regular Switch.
Will USB-C to HDMI converters work with Lite?

Good thing the switches battery life is shit so that couldnt happen either.

>19 replies
>15 of which are seething rebuttles
Looks like a nerve was struck. I thought we were living rent-free in their heads Nintenbros!?

Nintendies are so defensive over their kiddie toy it's hilarious.

There's an official charging dock with USB ports if you don't want to invest in a USB c ethernet you fucking mongoloid

In terms of design, the Vita fucking blew. It was big and chunky, the way you insert discs didn't feel natural, the weird joystick nipple thing that dirt would get caught in, etc.
The PS Vita was like the good PSP. PSP Go was also nice if you have baby hands, one of the best designed handhelds for portability, right behind the DS Lite.

It was advertised as a mobile only version, you retard.
Because that is literally what it was made to be?

Just get another Vita, op, sounds like that's what you want.

>Y-you're buying a switch that doesn't switch!
>Why yes, I turn off the 3D on my 3DS
>Why of course I bought a 2DS

So you're basically stupid?

Yeah, go ahead and buy the Lite.

fuck, why?

I dont have a TV and I don't need the extra clunk

the fact that there are people posting that disagree or feel attacked by this post really really shits on my eyeballs

That's why I said to buy the Lite. It's perfect for a dummy like you.

>It was advertised as a mobile only version, you retard.
How does that disprove his point?

8BitDo M30

I wouldnt ever bring expensive things to the beach because of thieving niggers.

move headquarters to sjw valley

yeah...nahhhh. They already have enough issues being based out of washington.

>make god tier D-Pad
>but place it too fucking close to the analog stick
I will never not be mad.

Attached: 1495472214935.jpg (534x660, 56K)

Your mental illness isn't an issue for nintendo

How dare you say anything negative about the Switch Lite????!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-163751.jpg (1440x780, 298K)

DON'T LISTEN TO THE CRITICISM NINTENBROS THEY'RE JUST JEALOUS BUY AS MANY SWITCH LITES AS YOU CAN NINTENDO NEEDS OUR MONEY

Even with a big ass case my switch fits comfortably in my backpack for portability

I'm taking mine back, mostly because I can't actually spare the $200.

>there's a con no matter which switch you buy
Guess I'm still waiting.

Do anyone use their switch in public?
Long travel time on planes, train's and buses doesn't count

Well, it can play some more modern fare like Hollow Knight, the new Pokemon, and abandons the meme 3D. So im not entirely surprised. Plus they only have to develope for 1 console, not
>3ds/2ds
>New3ds/New2ds
>switch

Now its just
>Switch

It's way too expensive for what it is considering the normal Switch price.

some people play smash everyday in my university cafeteria

i like nintendo but even i could see this as total waste of money.

Then why'd you buy it

If I'm in public why would I stop to play video games, still in public? I got shit to do, im not going to whip out Smash in line at my bank or at the grocery.

This I can see. But im in graduate courses so im not at my uni for 5 hours a day anymore

Don't have a Switch yet. Just recently i played my 3DS while wasting time at the bar, otherwise it is mostly during travels

... Poor impulse control and urge to celebrate first paycheck?

nonymous
09/21/19(Sat)10:51:27 No.478807623
You guys act like mommy bought you the wrong switch when she came in with your tendie plate today like good god they said this one was basically a giant modern gameboy.

Tbh as a kid I only played my Gameboy during traveling, at home I had my SNES.

At least you're honest and can get your cash back. Dont drop it user

Didn't Nintendo put out a better, more informative video months ago ?

Why is this guy so late to the party ?

>D-Pad and buttons too close to the sticks
>2 useless low MP cameras
>useless as fuck rear touchpad
>a touchscreen, but couldn't be bothered to include a built-in stylus
>already obsolete 3G technology at its inception
>grossly overpriced proprietary memory cards
Yeah man. I don't know why Sony made a handheld so shit either.

Clearly no business sense either

This. Though i do play my nu2ds xl on my exercise bike cuz its smooth enough to play SNES games or pokemon on it while riding.

University, 6 people busy it out when on easy class days

NO BROS, I WASN'T INFORMED ABOUT THE NEW CONSOLE, ITS DIDN'T SAY ON THE BOX WHAT IT DID. FUCKING AMERICAN EDUCATION

fuck you op and fuck you nihongo gamer
now looking at it so close upon i now want one too
looks comfy as fuck

Attached: switch.jpg (640x480, 194K)

>that last greentext line
trying way too hard. There's a reason nobody laughs at your jokes.

guys I can play Skyrim on handheld now, you guys should all buy a copy and try it

>you will never be a seething snoypony

FeelsGoodMan

Posting forbidden image in 3 2 1

Attached: IMG_20190921_075948.jpg (1540x940, 103K)

>paying for a smaller screen

the current switch is already too small

Honestly 2 joystick handheld is all I could ever want instead of the nub

I agree with this stranger. Skyrim portable is the best. Everyone should buy it.

Original DS was very comfortable in my hands. More than any other handheld besides Vita

I remember when there was some sort of objectivity on the internet, that people wouldn't shit on something or like it blindly just because it was made by X company. The Switch fucking sucks, it's just the Wii U 2.0 but people act like it's the second coming of christ.

calm down, seething snoypony.

This has been the issue from me since day one with the original switch, They should just release mirrored version of the right joycon.. for people who don't play two players with tiny joycons wtf

:^)

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-170137.jpg (1440x591, 92K)

>complaining about the fact that it can't dock or go into TV mode when this is one of its selling points
fuck off retard

I'd rather a smaller screen if I can put it a normal pants pocket, plus the increased pixel density will probably make the existing pictures appear slightly sharper. I'd love it if it could blow up to a TV but oh well. Maybe I'll get one when the price drops a bit and there's more games out for it. Pick up Luigi's Mansion 3, maybe new pokemon or something.

i really want an iphone this year
fuck

>The market is so biased that it favors Nintendo

This is bullshit , people are getting richer because fucking dogshit. Switch lite has undersold millions of units already , why are stocks going up

>It's criminal how incompetent game journos are at judging dpads.

Are you old enough to remember when gamers used to turn to gaming magazines for more qualified reviews than the ones you see in the back of newspapers? If so then it's easy to spot that the so called games journalists of today are as qualified to review games as those reviewers in the back of newspapers as in they're not qualified at all.

>Just benchmark it using any fighting game. If it's good enough for fighting games, chances are it's good enough for everything else.

Problem is there are a lot of people who don't really know anything when it comes to fighting games and the ones that do are mainly committed to just playing fighting games instead of reviewing hardware unless it's a fighting stick.

Shhh, if people catch on that i make a shitload of money selling high a few weeks after black friday then buy more during the low point in winter i'll be upset. ;^)

lol

>selling high
>buy more during the low point
WTF

It hits all the desirable traits of the trendy market , it's the hit of the general public.

Aesthetics rule the market , study the market and capitalize. Nerds can't sway the public lolol

Attached: IMG_20190921_081046.jpg (2048x2048, 360K)

Don't tell /biz/ they'll go CRAZY

>trendy market
You mean the infantile onions boy audience?

The public that likes portable stuff that's easy to turn off and on. You know, people who aren't career basement dwellers :)

>Use a normal switch
But then I'm paying for a screen, battery, and two gimmick-cons, the most expensive parts of the Switch.

Surely they could pull a Vita TV and make a version with no screen to cut the price. Hell, add an ethernet port too while we're dreaming.

Yeah, there are two of them.

>Neo Geo Pocket
Easily the best D-pad i've ever used. Going back to it after using subpar ones like the N3DS's or Xbox 360's is the best feeling

Attached: delish.png (629x469, 278K)

To add onto this, the Vita TV launched for $100 during a time when the Vita cost $200. Bundled with a controller it cost $150.

I guarantee cutting the battery, screen, and joycons off of a switch would cut its price by at LEAST $100, maybe even $150 or $200. People would buy the fuck out of a $150 Switch TV + Controller bundle.

It's marketed as easy and simple , open the box and it's just there. That's the most simplistic marketing technique employed.

Attached: IMG_20190921_082841.jpg (719x1024, 112K)

The dedicated handheld market has essentially collapsed. As much as some folks on Yea Forums like to pretend that smartphones had zero impact on the business they basically upended everything. The 3DS has sold roughly half the amount the DS did, and has been on the market for almost the same amount of time. The Vita crashed and burned within a year at launch. It made perfect sense for Nintendo to consolidate their declining console and still fairly-successful handheld businesses into a singular product. Since this ensures that all their teams are making games for one device instead of releasing fewer games split across two.

Dude, Yea Forums was always like this.

Attached: This is v.png (582x515, 35K)

is there even a portable console past the game boy advance that doesn't hurt to hold it?

what? WHY AND HOW did every fucking manufacturer make super cress dpad in the infancy of controller design and 20-30 years later every single controller has a retarded dumbass shitty worthless dpad with at least one major detraction. What the fuck man? Just make a good all round god damn dpad, lift it from the snes if necessary.

Attached: 1563661919597.png (501x503, 217K)

The regular switch does handheld gaming better too, thanks to it's superior battery life. This model is pointless and is for poor moms who want to buy their kid a switch.

>07/16/10
>2019 is like that or even worse
don't forget, you are here forever

I hacked mine which I got for free so I don't give a fuck lmao.
I don't even play the damn thing.

I suppose the reason they made the Lite is that it's more of a 3DS replacement since it's discontinued now, instead of being a proper Switch improvement.

Still, it's dumb.

Attached: 1568311411894.jpg (641x700, 89K)

Nintendo Dpads have been poor quality for nearly two decades but the funny thing is it only applies to certain controls. I mean the Dpad on my Wii U tablet is fantastic but the Wii U pro controller Dpad is rubbish so it appears whatever hardware gets outsourced (which I think the Switch Lite is) it ends up being really inferior to Nintendo's past hardware like from the NES and SNES.

The SNES did not have a good d-pad. Take off your fucking nostalgia goggles. Try playing Street Fighter on that shit.

what the fuck is wrong with the nu nintendo and horrible d pads
the joycons has just buttons the pro controller have the shittiest broken d pad ever and now this??

Regular Switch is already garbage.

Dunno why people didn't ditch them after the Why Buy.

3DS was the last good Nintendo console. They should have stuck with comfy handheld designs and ruling the handheld market after murdering the Vita.

>t. Stupid "infinity screen" faggot that ruined smartphones

You're not supposed to use any game console or controlled for four hours a day, go out and play a sport, pick up a fucking brush and paint something, go to your kitchen and cook, USE YOUR GODDAMN LIFE FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN OBSESSIVELY PLAYING VIDEOGAMES FOR HOURS AT A TIME.

>some examples include “cucktendo shitch” or just “shitch”, “Fischer price tablet” or more rarely the “NINtENDO SWItCH” (the lowercase t’s representing the low testosterone of the typical Nintendo console owner)
You made this shit up right now, didn't you? It's all awful and you should be ashamed of your poor attempt at ridicule.

Who asked for portable only?

Satisfye makes a dope looking grip. General consensus is it’s pretty damn good

I heard the guy's making Senran Kagura talk about it.

Only controller I have ever held that made my fingers fall asleep. And I have small hands. Pro controller is freakin great though, but again, should've come with the console.

I have an oled phone and an LG C8 oled TV I primarily play games on and I've never even seen any image retention, not to even bring up actual burn in

I would never go back to LCD given the choice. They've always been the worst display technology. Inferior to CRTs, inferior to plasma screens, inferior to oled

>Make a great handheld
>Drop support within a year
Sooooooonyyyyyyyyyyyy.

aren't you worried you'll close it weird on the analogue sticks and fuck them up?

Sjw tranny dilate

Nothing nintendo has made since the fucking gamecube has any semblance of ergonomics. It's so awful

Reminder that just within the last 12 months, Sony has:
>moved the Playstation HQ to California
>censored games for no reason to the point of having Rated M games on Switch being Rated E on PS4
>forced Japanese devs to have meetings in English with no interpreter
>angered AA and below Japanese devs, pushing them away from the PS4
>been actively uncooperative with crossplay, making themselves the only platform not included in crossplay in several large games
>lost several console exclusives to Switch
>pulled out of E3 completely
>gone on record saying they're struggling to adapt to the current climate and thinks consoles will be obsolete soon
>announced they're going to be making fewer games from now on
>announced that they will no longer support smaller studios in favor of Triple AAA studios
>make the PS5 a niche only machine
>They will rise PS5 price thanks to China & US problems and instead to move out to the other country they said: "asking customers to bear part of the burden"

I wonder where Sony plans on going. Right now consoles are the easy casual "good enough" hardware to play on. In a generation or two that will be smart TVs and streaming.
How do they plan on keeping people on the Playstation store then?

Why dont people like to use analogue sticks for fightan games?

Just because someone says he will shit on your face for months won't make it a good experience.

>or more rarely the “NINtENDO SWItCH” (the lowercase t’s representing the low testosterone of the typical Nintendo console owner)

Attached: 1394977942766.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

By having games that arent just ports or rehashes

thats because handhelds arend designed for adult hands but for chidlren, stop playing children consoles you manchildren

>expecting objectivity from Nintencels
Come on man, it's not like you are new to the internet.

Well they better start making them soon, because their current ones have mediocre attach rates even though they're $15 a piece and every PS4 comes with two in the box for free.

based retard

Oh no, not my narrative!

It has more in common with PS2 to be honest

I love the switch. It has one of the best exclusive console libraries in a long time, plus amazing 3rd party support. But the switch lite is dumb. The switch is already "lite" and thin enough as it is. With all the third party grip options available to make the damn thing actually comfortable to hold, you think they would get the message smaller isn't always better. It's not just Nintendo either, there's this push to make electronics as small and think as possible, sacrificing comfort and functionality for a few extra mm. And there is no reason this shouldn't work with video out. In fact, I would not be surprised if someone released a 3rd party cable that worked with the USB port. Unless Nintendo is dillbertly disabling the video output through software. And I get the idea of wanting a smaller unit you can throw in your pocket and take with you, but the switch lite is still not small enough to do that. That's the kicker. You will still have to chuck it in a bag or case to take it with you, might is well go with a normal switch with a bigger screen and the ability to dock to a TV. Better battery life too.

Kirby Star Allies has the only relevant use of it as a 100% bonus in the final level.

>>no OLED screen to offset the low resolution display
The fuck are you talking about, retard? Resolution is resolution. If anything, a smaller physical screen makes the same resolution look better.

The biggest PS4 releases next year are Last of Us 2 (rehash) and Final Fantasy 7 (rehash and a glorified cut up port)

what happens when a switch light gets joycon drift, do you just throw it away

Attached: 1510143737215.jpg (374x347, 39K)

>uses same failure probe graphite pads in sticks
>Screen is more yellow than the old switch

Oof

Since OLED portrays blacks and colors superior, it becomes atleast a trade off for the shittier resolution.

You have to either mail it to Nintendo to fix or replace the stick yourself.

Nintendo quality

This thread isn't for facts or logic, it's just another hate masturbation thread for traumatized doom sayers.

No matter how many of these threads you make, it's not going to make Nintendo any less successful.

Clearly the only reason anyone can be concerned about ongoing hardware defect issues is if they hate that company and want them to fail.

Clearly affected owners can't be upset about that at all.

Oh no, my PS4/Xbone can't play CD's that must be a hardware defect!

>Clearly affected owners can't be upset about that at all
I don't see any affected owners complaining though. If anything, I bet OP doesn't own a Switch. Nobody buys Nintendo for those high-end 60 FPS memes, as well.

fatass

There's a bunch of people in this thread talking about joycon drift.

I wish they at least kept the clamshell design in some form. Is the Switch Pro still a rumored thing?

nigger

How the fuck are people even playing this for longer than 10 minutes. I got to try one in the shop and could not reach the right joystick without dislocating my thumb. It's shit to hold and must of been made for tiny nip hands only..

Attached: 87643.jpg (1200x600, 40K)

I played the Switch Portable 8-12 hours a day while playing BotW. That being said, I do have fairly large hands and extremely long fingers so that might've helped.

I hate how they don't have the joycon gimmick but still refused to offset the controls at a tilt to make them more ergonomic.

This shit is not designed well for comfort.

That actually looks like some cheap emulation handheld they made in china with $8.67 in materials. Maybe they actually want people to see the ugly fucking thing and spend the extra $100 on an actual Switch.

WHY IS THIS DEVICE FOR CHILDREN NOT ADAPTED TO NECKBEARDS HANDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Even the main switch which is absolutely huge for a handheld has shit ergonomics. Cry more.

>fatass
no sounds like youre a manlet, baby hands

This has more to do with Sony and Microsoft not giving a shit because they've got new consoles launching next year.

>drifting analogs
That I get, but unless you're a cro-magnon caveman cum for brains you can easily repair or replace the analog yourself.

Nintendo has always had a problem with comfortable controllers/handhelds
>nes and snes controllers were rectangles with buttons
>n64 was nice, so long as you didn't need to use the analogue stick
>gamecube was the nicest ergonomically, but with a weird button layout
>wii was awful to hold sideways and needed the nunchuck to be comfortable
>wiiu was nice, but it was tablet sized
>gameboy was okay, but like playing on a brick
>gameboy advance was easily their best design, never replicated again and ruined with the sp
>sp was nice if you played with your fingertips
>ds corners bit into your hands
>old 3ds is tiny
I never got the issue with making comfortable controllers. The Xbox 360 one was fine but nobody can stick with a generic, nice to hold controller.
I use a shitty $25 "gaming" mouse and it took about 3 days of 8 hours using it before I felt carpel tunnel setting in.

Imagine letting a console you're not even interested in live in your head for months rent free. Comfy or not that shit's embarassing.

Attached: IEDDqFIOOu4.jpg (390x460, 16K)

>60 fps
>ergonomic controllers
I hate this zoomer gamers era. Too many buzzwords that have zero worth in the long run.

the screen could be a little more bigger desu, in the OG switch the big bezels have a reason to exist, but here you don't need them.

I don't understand. Why does Nintendo make consoles with retarded hardware gimmicks just to sell a version that doesn't even have them.
Just make a normal console you fucking slant eyed Japs!!!!

Attached: mask.webm (600x338, 712K)

Yeah, GBA was best but SP was good too, especially for kids hands. New3DS is quite comfy as well.
I also think that SNES controllers are great. On the others I agree.

They use the gimmick to sell the hardware initially. After people find out that it is shit and not worth it, they remove it and make a cheaper revision so they can sell the hardware again.

Nintendo has been making horrible consoles for the last 15 years now, I don't know why anyone expected this to be any different. And I'm sure we're getting more scathing reports when more people get their hands on them.

>this
And it also explains why Lite don't have video out, it would kill the gimmick too fast. Let's wait for "pro" version that's going to do just that.

Wow!

Attached: switch lite.png (626x328, 36K)

That was a selling point, advertised from the get go. Padding to make the list bigger.
This is complaining about a control device and its peculiarities, more padding to make the list look bigger.
The main unit doesn't have one, it was never expected. Padding to make the list look bigger.
Irrelevant nitpicking, when the plastic is almost guaranteed to be high quality. Padding.
I can see that being a valid complaint.
Not clicking on your piece of shit video even with adblock, find a better place to farm views. And I'm not even planning to own a switch, ever.

People are just noticing this?

You realize the lite is for the exact same market as the 2DS right? Dumbass kids whose parents want to buy them a colourful plastic video toy so they finally shut the fuck up.

But the switch lite is the best gaming handheld of all time, and the screen is the highest resolution of any dedicated gaming handheld ever made

I've been saying this for over a year.

Attached: thank-you.jpg (850x565, 53K)

>bad display, bad controls and cheap build quality counts as "padding" now
You're going to have to come up with a better defense than that, Bing Bing.

i hate when people say shit like "yeah i could understand that" or "i can see how that's a problem" when they very clearly dont??? and are just saying it to make their argument sound more professional/smart

i get you grew up with nintendo but can you try to be a little less bitchy

someone tell that shitskin to cut his fucking finger nails

I would buy it if they had fixed the sticks since I don't care to play on a TV. But they didn't, so this shit is going to have to be sent back to Nintendo to fix drifting within a few months. Fuck that.

So this is the guy that call every other threads "shill"s... impressive

>still spending 200 fucking dollars

Attached: ok.jpg (1125x1358, 276K)

This. Why do Nintenlards sound so passive aggressive all the time?

Neo-Geo d-pad is more of a micro arcade stick that's why it is so good

Attached: Nakoruru.jpg (236x222, 11K)

>Silicon Valley

Ah yes, silicon valley... responsible for incredible inventions like pic related. Yeah lets.... move everything there.

Fucking retard.

Attached: Juice.jpg (960x640, 48K)

Just get this with the original model bitch

Attached: B178F236-80AD-4293-83E4-D7491905F8A9.jpg (500x500, 59K)

>Silicon Valley is not relevant in your mind because of one kickstarted thing that nobody kickstarted

brilliant

It's complaining about the cheap "looks" and not the build quality. Then also complaining about a d-pad's inability to do diagonals, not about the specific d-pad in that unit.
It's mostly vague padding to make the video longer to cram more ads in it. so go find somewhere else to peddle your shit.

That was fucking amazing.

No, faggot. It's just a d-pad. It's a good d-pad, but it's nothing like an arcade stick.

Based Sony BTFOing cumbrians.

Shitch is literally the console equivalent of TORtanic, literally everyone hates everything about it, and literally EVERYONE is roasting it!

>playing on handheld
>"few hours" gaming session

Attached: boneitis.jpg (512x384, 20K)

I really like the DualShock 4, then again it’s all I got but it’s really nice

>/pol/

Attached: 1503266159763.gif (450x338, 337K)

>literally copies stick design using smaller switches instead of typical D-pad buttons.
You have zero idea yet you act like you do.

Attached: NeoGeoPad.png (329x338, 311K)

If you detach the joycon on the OG Switch it’s smaller than the lite, and can fit in a pocket

>let PSO2 get into M$'s hands in the West, where their current focus is

Attached: 1511359623932.gif (544x304, 2.01M)

I can see why you're upset.

you post this pasta every day.

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 282K)

Your TV is probably like 50 inches at most.

It's literally made for kids.... are you people retarded?

Switch Lite is a bad idea, but please attack it for some of its actual issues rather than meme shit.

>It's made for kids

quality doesn't equal shit just because it's "for kids". At least it shouldn't, and no one should use this as an excuse for bad quality.

Your chinese shells impress no one.

so, its not worth it? eh i guess i wont get the pokemon special edition after all and just get a real switch

That will be $240

It's for kids. Not Nintendo's fault you're an autistic manchild who hasn't grown up already and moved on.

cope harder faggot

Based

mobile games and handhelds are more popular with adults than home consoles.

adults that game at home prefer PCs.

Seething tentoddler

>It's for kids
and yet you still do exactly what I said morons do to excuse shit. not my fault you accept shit. it IS your fault why people keep making so much shit tho. you're the problem.

>autistic manchild who hasn't grown up already and moved on
ironic. maybe gtfo off of Yea Forums video games board, gramps.

Switch already hurts my hand

>unemployable
how did he get the money then
fuck outta my board

Attached: 1567521290288.png (584x143, 15K)

People said the same about the switch and they are still choking on their COPE

>Nintendo
>Children

How delusional are you user??? Kids don't give 2 fucks about Nintendo, it's ps4 and mobile gaming and fortnite.

Keep playing ur mario grandpa XDXDXD

Soon Nintendo will be out of the consoles Race,they already merged their console/portables,they are in a much worst situation than the Wii/DS era

OLED screen?

You won't get laid anyway

Press f

That has everything to do with ergonomics. The Switch is flat and holding a flat slab for playing games isn't ideal at all.

Give it some time, some third party accessory that gives it a good ergonomic grip will eventually come out.

I got a ton of money a while just for selling erotic videos to a greek boomer. 3 mins for 10 euros isn't a bad deal when all he wants is me rubbing my feet and putting shit like honey and jelly on them.

Attached: pervertboomers.png (856x575, 38K)

The analog sticks are those with the new joy-cons, not the originals. We don't know if those drift or not.

>I-It's for kids!
>initial marketing made with the 18-34 y.o. male demographic in mind
>continues to still cater to this crowd because surprise surprise, this is the market that actually buys their shit
>majority of Switch owners prefer playing handheld mode over docked
>Nintendo in response makes a handheld only Switch that still caters to adults
>b-but it's for kids!
Based retard!