Post your MW gunfu

>fast and cute but shoots airsoft pellets

Attached: MP7.jpg (988x550, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCIs8qkgk7k
reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/d72efb/ive_managed_to_turn_off_depth_of_field_and_its/
youtube.com/watch?v=zesdXj0oLQQ
reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/d6voft/please_fix_the_shotguns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The one that I shoot first and still die

All the SMGs suck ass, user. What you need is a REAL gun.

Attached: MW19 M4.png (1593x795, 407K)

Say no more

Attached: 1563728191172.png (659x298, 252K)

>removed the telescoping stock and folding grip
Not based at all.

is this game kinda blurry for anyone on PC? i set my resolution scale to 100 and its still kinda weird

yes, that's how its always been

>M4 is the best gun to the point of making everything else redundant
Great balance, IW.

Just like real life

It's pretty based to be honest

Is the beta open to everyone?

Did they intentionally make the alpha/beta trash on console so that when you switch to PC, it feels like a great burden has been lifted and you can actually play the game?

>angled foregrip in MP7
Why? It has almost no horizontal recoil to begin with.

>when you switch to PC, it feels like a great burden has been lifted and you can actually play the game
I know this exact feel. It feels so good.

Attached: 1553876567866.png (197x200, 102K)

Its not, but retards who have not leveled up other weapons stick to it because its good by default, other weapons get far better, even the AK with most mods

Some guns are even utter dogshit until you get better mods for them then they start to shine like , and on some guns its even lock to level 20, while others its 30.

I took off the foregrip and sight. I'm just sticking to the 1mW laser, flash hider, and textured grip.

It's open to everyone right now, yes

that's MP7?

Attached: 1423298927057.jpg (209x233, 9K)

I found the complete opposite experience, the slower and more tactical gameplay of PS4 felt better than the full sprint snap-to-head gameplay on PC

Also that fucking blur

For me, it's the TAR-21
Sidenote, How the fuck is anyone supposed to use the AK-47? The ADS for that shit is al slow as a LMG.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

What does the M14 get when it levels up that makes it worth using?

The other ARs are fine, but every other class is pointless. Snipers and SMGs are somewhat viable but LMGs and shotguns are an exercise in masochism. ARs are the best at everything, more or less.

Attached: birb.png (329x242, 121K)

> LMGs are an exercise in masochism
*Laughs in 100 rounds of ammunition going through your cover*

>blurry
How to fix

ok so this guy has no idea what the fuck he's talking about lmao

It gets these receiver upgrades which drastically increase your accuracy, aiming speed, ect. You get access to two of them in the beta, you can see a third I think its around level 23ish but you cant access it.

And thats not even the fully upgraded version, I would hold back on judging any weapon until we actually see them fully upgraded because some of them go from dogshit to fantastic.

Is the UMP45 back in this CoD?

Jesus the most obvious newfag post ever. Fuck off shill.

The blur is at the renderer level, there's some software image reconstruction going on that renders shaders at half res when the camera is in motion, and displays them fully when the camera is stopped. Or some shit like that, I don't know. DigitalFoundry did a video on it.

Have you tried turning off antialiasing?

looked through the smgs and im not seeing it. does the beta show all the guns?

Attached: 1549925086744.png (250x250, 136K)

>Have you tried turning off antialiasing?
You do not want to do that. It goes to a different dimension of jaggy.

Gonna be running a full tacticool AK with the 5.45 conversion. I was sad that you can't level it enough to unlock the caliber conversion, but the AK is still fun.

Not that we know of, but it's likely that there are one or two guns in each category that they didn't preview in the beta, but will be in the release version. And there is always DLC to include new guns, which is very probably with all the nostalgia. Especially considering how the UMP was the best gun in MW2 statistically and was really popular, even though in real life it's dogshit.

Attached: 61736618_311807189765319_8467099374293736173_n.jpg (1080x900, 138K)

>Converting to smol bullet
Nyet, 7.62 is fine, komrade

Same I'm also really excited for having a lil babby ak. Hopefully it competes with other SBRs.

>even though in real life it's dogshit.
What makes it dogshit IRL?
So it's not in then? fug

youtube.com/watch?v=QCIs8qkgk7k

OLYMPIA GANG

I really like the MP5, actually.

Fast movement speed, good hipfire accuracy, exceedingly controllable- and TTK is so low that you're not going to lose every single fight against an M4 if you're any decent.

TL;DR, it recoils like a mule for no reason, and its chunky. IRL, the UMP9 has more recoil than an M4

>What makes it dogshit IRL?
It's a blowback gun with a big heavy bolt (because it has to, because it's a blowback), and it's a light gun, so it bounces around A LOT, to the point where a full auto M4 is going to be more controllable. It was meant to replace the MP5, but nobody bought any new UMP after the first few got around, and everyone said "naw, keep supplying us with MP5 and parts for them" because the MP5 is such a nice gun to shoot, despite being heavier than an M4 and more expensive.

Attached: UMP recoil.gif (304x297, 1.93M)

The Vector is peak SMG, but lets be real, SMGs as a whole are kind of worthless and have been replaced by carbines in most services. Nothing an MP5 can do that a short barrel/CQB carbine can't.

thats whack. whacker than crack.

So, do you not see the rest of the attachment slots til you level up the gun/character further? Or is the beta just severely limiting on your options?

also, is there any point to a long range rifle besides the starter? 1-shot body shot is all you need for the worst cases, especially with the piercing

I wonder if this'll be the case with the game as well since you can make all or almost all ARs short barrel.

Thats how it be my dude. Nowadays, you're better off with a carbine or a PDW, SMG's are outdated.

One sniper to rule them all

Attached: mosin nagant.png (1920x1080, 718K)

MP5, but i bet i switch to FAL or Odin

Gib .12 BSG

oh shit nigga we tarkovposting?

Attached: tarkovsoppo.jpg (4032x2268, 2.02M)

cant you only get guns to lvl 25 in beta

Post some shotguns please

>Nothing an MP5 can do that a short barrel/CQB carbine can't.
They're quieter. But at the same time, with 300 BLK being used now, subsonic rounds are just as quiet as suppressed pistol calibers, and you can just swap your mag out for regular ammo and have a fully capable rifle instead of being gimped with a subgun or having to carry two guns.

I've been using the M4 with short barrel, muzzle brake, laser, lightweight stock, and the only pistol grip available (it makes ADS speed faster) and it shreds people up close and still retains damage over range better than the SMGs it seems. It's not as low recoil as the MP7, but it still shoots fast, and you have no optic with that setup, but your movement speed and handling are sill very fast. Try it out on a small map.

Attached: 1555125162031.jpg (1024x683, 118K)

Moist nugger is a meme. There's already the kar, hopefully it can be customized to be a lil sneaky boi like that too.

>haven't played a single second of cod multiplayer ever
Feels goud.

reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/d72efb/ive_managed_to_turn_off_depth_of_field_and_its/

Meanwhile, user is gutted in 6/10ths of a second from a flank by someone who he isn't shooting at but can hear his retarded ass dumping the whole belt.

Is there a SAIGA or USAS 12? And is it shit? And what are the MG options and are they shit like usual

I can't wait to get the short barrel on my M4. I'm gonna be sanic fast with that and doubletime, which I don't see myself giving up for anything else. Even in the full game.

You would think, but holding a point with the portable cover and a mounted LMG works 9 times outta 10

Really? You either missed out because you were scared to risk getting btfo or missed out because you were underage. The first MW was a real genre changer for better or for worse.

how is blizzard on getting refunds?

Nah, just played Battlefield a lot.

No, but there is a Origin 12, which has an AK action, so it's almost a Saiga, but better Saigas are pretty shit in real life.

Attached: 1494193880698.jpg (720x480, 244K)

enjoy it while the game and it's players are new. You're most likely gonna get shit on playing like that once people learn the maps.

The beta has an M249 and an L85. Neither one are anything close to usable in the face of the M4.

Sure, but once people know maps, I will too, and I'll adapt. I just love LMGs.

>haven't played a single turn based RPG or pokemon game
Feels even better

>tfw playing with a sniper and enemy team decides to entrench with LMGs
>spent all my time being mostly a countersniper, so stationary targets are fun as fuck to shoot
>blow them up without a care in the world

god I love when the games are new. So many people that don't know that sitting still is a death sentence, and that a sniper will ALWAYS find the most awkward sight line to pop a dumbass

I feel you man, I love em too, they've just historically been pretty shitty in CoD games.

why don't you have gay sex lmg homos

MAYBE WE WILL YOU FILTHY AR CRETIN!

>y-yeah, well I never played weeb games
Okay? Me neither.
Is this how cod-tards cope?

now it's gonna be an SBR cretin so I can flank around your gay asses even faster. all proned, lickin eachothers buttholes in your hidey hole.

Can I watch?

Is going hipfire smg as viable as it was in mw2?

Anyone know how to get rid of jaggies? Still pretty bad on max AA settings.

youtube.com/watch?v=zesdXj0oLQQ

Attached: USAS-12 + Frags.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Attached: 1551614477376.jpg (581x767, 91K)

i expected the ground war map to be way bigger desu, kinda disappointing

>USAS FRAG pre-patch
Anyone who used this needs to be chemically castrated. Or euthanized.

Attached: 1564673993381.png (491x480, 285K)

Anyone else having their game randomly crash to desktop in game? Like I can get a kill or get killed and I crash.

neat

Attached: The+face+of+happiness_32f24e_4870933.jpg (460x345, 54K)

The regular oldschool game modes and the 2v2 are fun but holy fuck Ground War is total fucking trash. I seriously would prefer they just delete it so more players are in the actually playable modes.

Attached: 1515121935041.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Has anyone had trouble getting the beta to work on PC? I've managed to get into one game but every other time it crashes when joining a lobby or game. I've tried running Battle.net in admin and resetting the graphics settings to default but have had no luck.

Attached: received_1488724251155044.gif (480x270, 3.74M)

It's the fucking DoF, you can't even turn it off.

check your inbox ;)

Thank you my friend!

Attached: 1491092599634.jpg (670x930, 253K)

>does the beta show all the guns?
yes
there was a leak a few months back and everything it said would be in is in and nothing it didn't mention is

>nu-battlefield is so bad that i actually miss bf3 despite its flaws
I mean, bf3 wasnt THAT bad but bc2 was the peak

The question has been answered. This thread is [LOCKED]

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 301K)

map tier list

GOOD TIER:
Hackney Yard

MID TIER:
Gun Runner
Grazna Raid

SHIT TIER:
Azhir Cave
Karst River Quarry

Attached: 1557684942758.gif (329x319, 1.91M)

I had this problem. The issue is their anticheat, it detects like everything as cheats. Find one of those game optimizers slavs use, like the razer one. it shuts down background processes. Have it nuke all of them and you'll be good to go.

>playing Ground War
>set my loadout to Claymores
>perk for 2 claymore
>just plant them around the center objective
>resupply
>repeat
I almost got a Nuke from this shit it's so fun, just like Metro in BF3.

Oh nice, I had dropped the M14 because the slow aim speed kept getting me killed.

You're a fucker, user. That's all you'll ever be.

Attached: 1565851325597.jpg (1020x748, 66K)

Is the level cap still 20?

Just don't be a dirty fucking cheater you faggot.

I don't have any cheats retarded nigger illiterate. Their anticheat recognizes multiple entire filetypes as cheats for no reason.

STOP FUCKING HACKING ALREADY SCRUB

my list is the exact opposite of yours, and I'm not trying to be funny

Azhir cave is badass, it's like you're in the tora bora caves

hackney yard is gay and british, why would there ever be a modern war in Britain/scotland/UK/whatever the fuck

Sure thing, Chang. Cant aim with your shit commie hardware so you need to download help, I understand.

I agree, the uk is a joke

>why would there ever be a modern war in Britain/scotland/UK/whatever the fuck
terrorists
i mean the alliegance literally comes out of an unmarked white van

>direct inpignment
Oof.

>not knowing DI is superior to piston
>2019
user, piston ARs are a 2010 meme.

the x1 AA option was the way to make it somewhat tolerable for me

GOOD TIER:
Hackney Yard
Grazna Raid

MID TIER:
Azhir Cave (Only HQ)

SHIT TIER:
Azhir Cave (Anything other than HQ)
Gun Runner

FUN-FOR-10MIN-WHEN-NEED-TO-TAKE-OUT-SOME-PENT-UP-RAGE TIER:
Karst River Quarry

Posting pure kino. NVG mode only.

Attached: shotgunfu.png (1596x652, 264K)

>*laughs in*
You gotta go back

Attached: ABD38383-F91F-4486-A115-E064C4375F94.jpg (388x375, 19K)

I haven't tried nvg mode, what is it like?

Basic fucking M4 is my wife.

>Pistols don't give away position in NVG
ONE DEAG, HERE I COME

It's fun as hell because the shotgun is a rampage machine and it's just fun being in the dark

Azhir Cave is kino.

I've never seen so many shit taste faggots in my life.

same, also MP5 have fucklong reload in this game

What was that one MW2 map with the cave bunker, the cliff-side and the little town with the poppy field? Azhir Cave reminds me of that.

>trying to play 32 vs 32 ground war with an old i5 PC
I can cook an egg on this, 85 degrees, oof. My GTX 1070 was only 57 degrees. This game is really CPU intensive. Thankfully got a new Ryxen 3700X build coming next week.

Attached: Price_MW3_model.png (509x540, 342K)

Afghan?

m13 is my favorite gun

Attached: ez.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

Azhir Cave is bad because the team that spawns in the Cave has to go out of the Cave, leaving themselves heavily exposed with no cover to people in buildings with clean cover and windows and possibly claymores set up at the entrances. Even if you kill 1 of them, there are more in the many other buildings on that side of the map. Its just terribly designed. The people spawning on the buildings side have to reason to go into the caves looking for you.

reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/d6voft/please_fix_the_shotguns/
oh no shotgun chads, we lost again

someone please enlighten me as I'm completely out of the loop. Is this new game a COD4 reboot or it also MW2? Because some of the guns posted ITT are from MW2.

And pic related is the best COD4 gun. W1200 pump action. True scrub filter.

Attached: W1200_3rd_Person_MW2.png (1158x268, 323K)

It's a reboot/reimagining of the Modern Warfare trilogy.
Similar time period, similar style, modern graphics and gameplay, new story with some of the old characters.

its basically a Modern Warfare type game in vain of COD4/MW2/MW3 but with the newer engine. I think they play it too safe with the guns and maps. If you liked any of the Modern Warfare games of the past, you'll like the 2019 version. But you'll feel like the past games were still better. At least they finally added 32 vs 32 player Ground War in style of COD4 PC servers. But the game still uses a host migration system. I've been kicked twice now from a heated game because the Host quit = kicks everyone.

Also a Single Player campaign is confirmed and Captain Price is back for some reason. We last saw him at the end of MW3 after you defeat Makarov.

How do I get rid of that awful grain filter?

im not sure but someone found out this

well that sounds fucking awesome I won't lie. I vividly remember chasing down my Red Tiger camo with my M4 in game. So it's only for COD4? Because you mentioned "MW trilogy".

Scary Blair Witch simulator, you die because the enemy saw your IR laser.

can you set your fov on console?

it has nothing to do with the previous 3 games, its basically just a reboot in the modern warfare branding.

It's not a remaster like the 'Modern Warfare Remaster' (Cod4) that came out a few years back. It's unrelated to the previous games except that's where they got the inspiration.
Imagine if Infinity ward decided to create "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" for the first time today. That's what this game is.

>But the game still uses a host migration system
Really? Because I've never had that issue happen, during the alpha on PS4, the first beta weekend on PS4, and during this weekend which I'm playing on PC. Maybe there are no dedicated servers in your location so the game falls back on Peer-to-peer?

its fun and scurry, i get heart attacks from seeing random lazers and bullets zooming around out if nowhere

I see. Well here's to hoping it's good. Also I'm really glad they brought back single player. I know in COD games multiplayer is king of course, but for the $60 price tag, there damned well better be a fucking story. I also unironically enjoyed the storyline in all the CODs that had them (Barring Black Ops 2). Black Ops 3 was my favorite for the longest.

I'm going to wait until the official game is out and avoid the beta to not ruin the surprise. However, how is movement? Fluid? Can you slide in this game? Did they bring back jugg perk?

I'm in Australia. Two ground war games It went for about 10-15 minutes then I got booted "host error". I'm not sure. Could just be an issue with me or Australia net in general. Does it actually use servers?

oh ok got it. Hope the devs actually stick to their fucking word about no season pass and microtransactions.

>AU
Yea that's probably one of the issues. I know host migration was a big complaint back in the hayday of COD4. I doubt they'd use such a system in 2019 especially being a heavily anticipated title like a new COD where online is what the buzz is always about.

Trying to make an anti vehicle loadout for Ground War is suffering the launchers are dogshit

can I actually play like a splinter cell?

Just use the LMG with FMJ, you'll kill a tank in less than one belt.

my sweet summer child

Attached: shockedandconfused.png (710x716, 511K)

any bottom listers in the thread?
I fucking suck at cod. When i do well its pretty fun, but when i play horribly it gets frustrating, and i just want to have some fun man.

Nope.

Its alright but im not enjoying this as much as i used to like MW/MW2
i guess COD didn't change its just a franchise you enjoy the most during your teenage years
i just want MCC to get a release date so i can decide to get this one or not

any shotgun chads in the house?

I see you are true russian blyat

Fuck yea right here.
>MFW The sheer panic in a person's movements when they miss their shot(s)
>MFW they know you're gonna pump that shotty like you pump a load into their mother

Attached: 1567468198128.jpg (253x199, 6K)

>enemy snipers pointing at you have a glaring light like Battlefield so you can see they are aiming at you
feel bad for them. Every time I just ADS and kill them because that effect gave away their position. Feels kinda unfair for them, is this in any other COD games? I know Battlefield 1 had it.

at certain angles maybe but not all the time. I hope they remove that. I don't camp snipe at all but I feel it should totally be an option. That glare shouldn't be there unless you're literally staring into the sun

its fair, battlefield maps are huge

M13 is better at level 15

scopes are for noobs

For me its the MP5 chambered in 10mm Auto. That thing shreds niggas

I think it's because back then you had to unlock attachments and camos and it was literally 50% of the game.
In the beta they instantly give you things.

>playing CoD
>2019

But ak74 is better than akm. It's much more accurate and has less recoil.

The devs have no choice in the matter. If Activision says lootboxes are in, they're in.

my favorite gun is when the connection times out 3 times in a row then the game crashes to desktop

Attached: 1567259685705.jpg (674x717, 45K)

im only beta surfing, im not gonna buy this shit

Why do these fps games always have high rof guns with zero recoil?

Intermediate calibres like 5.56x45mm were designed to be low recoil.

you ever rapid fire an AR-15 in real life? If you're any sort of competent shooter, recoil is nothing when shooting 5.56

Yeah but I'm talking about balance

balance is for gays

>Not Borderlands 3 gunfu
Shit thread

Never liked any of the Borderlands gun designs desu

I don't have a gun in particular, but DAHL is the best company hands down. Best combination of looks, gun scope/sights, mag size, damage per bullet, fire rate, etc. I use a DAHL AR all the time. Full auto to make things fuck off when up close and switch to semi-auto to pick off further away targets.

Also Operative is OP as fuck. Underrated imo. Level 41 right now.

No

Yes, just use the laser attachment

What do you mean Azhir cave is shit? Thats the greatest map in the game

they don't do season passes anymore because no one buys them and fucks up the playerbase, can't say about microtransactions though
the concept art for bandit guns for 2 had some cool ideas, like glass bottles for sights, too bad they didn't make it in like that

All maps are different actually. Azhir is similar to favela imo.
Hackney is a scaled down pipeline at it's core with two buildings and a killzone in between.
Gun runner is kinda like rust but bigger. You just have to control the middle of the map (two rooms and the B flag)
Raid is a three lane map, except instead of walls separating these lines you have roads which are killzones.

wow ground war fucking sucks, its straight up battlefield without classes

The aim assist snap and gunplay in general feels like titanfall 2

use the same action as the mp5 but lower the weight so much non gym goers can't shoot it comfortably

Ok AMD shill