NOOOO STOP READING MY THOUGHTS

NOOOO STOP READING MY THOUGHTS

Attached: 484640157BF15B814DD8C62F7AF0DF864CB917A4[1].jpg (1920x1080, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ec68ff9gkwM?t=151
youtu.be/ec68ff9gkwM?t=274
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>4th wall break applies to player

>player breaks the game wall

Holy shit if this is real that game is even gayer than I thought

The director is apparently some wacky Japanese "troll" so the game is full of stuff like this. Subverting your expectations etc.

>messages left by the developer during loading screen is breaking the fourth wall
Not even close to correct.

Well I expected it to be a good sequel to Nier, so he definitely subverted that.

lmao

Nier might have had a decent story but it was painful to play.

Yeah it was, but at least it was unique instead of just being weeb fapbait made by Platinum after their heyday.

>loading screen
Its when 9s gets hacked you fuckwit

2b taught me how based ass can really be

So you admit it's not actually a fourth wall break, because it's in line with Nines' character?

Some loremasters say it's supposed to be "kill" not "fuck", any truth to this?

It's both

Finish the game, the word is actually KILL

pretty sure it's "boner"

>woooOOooOooOOOoAaaah I TOTALLY READ YOUR MIND DIDN'T I????
I'm not a thirsty loser who spends all my time thinking about some generic anime waifu with the personality of mud while I'm playing a game, so no.

Attached: 1552748306923.png (720x697, 618K)

Are you talking about this scene?

Attached: 6B4A6233794556BB6906A8909439A1CF0AD7FC85[1].jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

It can be both. Both fit, both make sense for 9s.

who gives an fuck about personality when the ass is more powerful than god or jesus

2B is not sexy. She's so heavily sexualized it just goes full circle to being a complete turn off.

>Comfy NieR threads are now forever gone
Even if I preferred Automata to Gestalt, Automata was a mistake.

>t. homosexual

Attached: 2b_dlc.png (526x697, 528K)

there is NOTHING comfier than talking about busting cheeks

I would fuck the shit out of 2B.

Everyones got their tastes. Less can be more, user.

there are like 3 people in this thread who have actually played the game huh

personality plays a massive role, you double nigger
if the character is a prude or short tempered, then it makes it all the more sexy when you get a glimpse up their skirt

Amen.

There are people on this board that value story>gameplay. Stop ruining videogames.

Kek

Finally someone that understands Taro games

it's KILL

Attached: 1552609123483.jpg (500x390, 31K)

How, never seen an hint of him wanting to kill 2b until he was hacked by adam.

It is LOVE or KILL because the point is that for 9S he can no longer distinguish the two in his mind, this was also happening with 2B since she had to keep killing him and willingly kept partnering up with him to be the one who would kill him whenever he learned too much. Androids are programmed to find killing pleasurable, LOVE and KILL occupy the same areas of their thoughts.

9S is literally thinking about how he wants to express his love for 2B by killing her as an android euphemism for sex

S is literally thinking about how he wants to express his love for 2B by killing her as an android euphemism for sex
dafuq? this is the most low iq thing i've ever readed on this websight.

Attached: 1554933009018.jpg (713x611, 40K)

youtu.be/ec68ff9gkwM?t=151
youtu.be/ec68ff9gkwM?t=274

>all those side quests that foreshadow the ending
Shiiiiit. Makes the game worth replaying just for that

Attached: yande.re 385935 cleavage dress jpeg_artifacts nier_automata smap12 sword yorha_no.2_type_b.jpg (1447x2048, 354K)

Brainlet

I had an absolutely different experience, and I would consider it a positive one. On my first playthrough, I rushed through all the routes, not doing any side quests. Then I read/listened to all the side media. THEN I replayed the game, and enjoyed all the side-quests for the first time, knowing what they were all meaning and hinting at, and that shit fucking HIT hard.

>that side quest about the couple in which the girl resets the guys memories from time to time

Attached: 1568187290146.png (373x338, 138K)

not fixing to watch your youtube vids. spam that shit elsewhere.

Post it.

How does 9S react to that? I forgot.

>the side quest where you find out that a bunch of machines were jumping off a cliff to commit suicide
>one machine wishes for their souls to reach heaven
>"Souls and heaven, huh? I wonder if those things really exist."
>"They'll find out soon enough... and so will we."

Mostly supplementary material. In the past, 9S always eventually learns that 2B's actual mission is to kill him when he inevitably learns too much about the yorha project. His memory is then restored from a previous state and they repeat the process for some reason.

I think he says it's kind of messed up

It doesn't mean that you think, which is the reason it's censored

both sides were rigged to never gain any real ground over the other side, whenever a side would get too strong, there was some kind of failsafe that would reset their progress significantly to prevent an imbalance.

The machine lifeforms are completely impractical in their design and movements, but they can make more of themselves at an alarming rate including titanic sized machines, and everyone is sentient and thinking

whereas the androids are highly advanced and on top of everything, but obey orders blindly and don't often think for themselves or ask any questions. the one guy who keeps asking too many questions just traps his best friend in a loop of killing him because he's too damn nosy for his own good.

>wall breaks the player's game

Attached: 1541211609787.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

2b's actual mission is to **** 9s?

Attached: ooga booga a nigger cums in your anus and gives you aids you fucking faggot.png (995x504, 720K)

Attached: face_9.png (350x181, 53K)

BITCHES AND WHORES

Attached: 1568774585713.jpg (750x1200, 123K)

Wrong, it is censored on purpose for the sake of ambiguity. People only insist that it is kill because it makes the game seem more deep