This is the honest truth

This is the honest truth

Attached: my-image (4).png (1216x654, 306K)

Swap the PS2/Dreamcast with the PS1/Genesis and it's damn near perfect.
Oh, and put the switch down a level.

S: x360
A:ps2
b:nds
c:
d:
e:
f: ps4, switch, xbox, ps, ps3, vita, psp, gameboy, genesis, etc.

GameBoy sold 120,000,000 units - 30 years ago when the consumer base was half the size - for a reason, you fucking zoomers.

s: my favorite thing
a-c: my other favorite things
d-f: your favorite things

swap ps3 and ps4 around and we'll talk

name your top 3 games from your top 4 systems

based

>ps3 that high
Fuck off sonygro

The PS3 had a disastrous launch, but if you don't think it kicked it into gear after its first two years, you're a retard.

r*ddit.

PSX > ps2

Wut?

why is switch A?
other than the fact that its portable for 3 hours, its such a weak and poorly designed piece of hardware.
It sucks having to replace joycons when they suck in the first place, a pro controller costs as much as a fucking triple A game and so do the joycons
It barely has its own games other than botw, astral chain, odyssey, and mario kart. Its just a port machine if you absolutely must play stuff on the go.

this
ps3 is much much better than ps4. ps3 library is amazing

DS > GBA
literally all gba games can be played on DS, the only thing GBA has on the ds is GB and GBC games, and the only ones worth playing can be played on other nintendo systems. the 2004 handhelds are the best handhelds in gaming.
Other than that, list is pretty good, I'd say drop the saturn down a level and bring the original xbox up a level though.

Because it was the only half-way decent handeld console in existence at the time?

same with Vita and PSP I guess. but by that logic you can land pc in s++++ tier because it will eventually be able to emulate the entire list

that reason being it was affordable. all games that were good on it can be played on a 3ds.

>30 years ago when the consumer base was half the size
More like one 10th the size.
Ranking OG Gameboy anything but S is retarded

the gameboy didn't get surpassed until the early 2000s. it literally dominated the entire 90s

All of the competition sucked fat dick.
Who the fuck wanted to play on a game gear or a lynx instead of gameboy?

literally because it was the affordable option, every other handheld was nearly twice as expensive.

I'd move the NES and N64 up a notch respectively, but otherwise pretty spot on.

you also have to take into account that the gameboy was cheap as fuck (only 80 bucks at the time), and was easy to program for so it got a huge library of games.

Showing your age
Mobile should be on it and at least B teir for emu prowess

What's your metric

>PSP above 360
yeah time to go to sleep bud

>the Wii higher than the Wii U when you can play every Wii game on a Wii U, and through hacking you can play every single game from every Nintendo console prior to the Wii U

Attached: 0E0E8782-5E98-4411-9C59-69E7D40E9B5C.png (335x525, 249K)

Here is god's honest truth except for all the ones I never played because emulation is easier.

Attached: game consoles tier list.png (1228x922, 610K)

wii u literally the best nintendo system ever, with 3ds being their best handheld.

almost based

turbografx deserves more love

This, fuck switchzoomers

i disagree heavily but this is still based as fuck

These charts are always retarded because it's impossible to truly understand a system's value unless you were an active consumer and player when it was released (with no knowledge of future technologies).

I was only born in 1981, and my memory of gaming is hazy up until about the SNES era. I can't say with confidence what the NES would score, even though I opened one on Christmas morning. Or the Atari 2600, which is in a box about 12 feet behind me, because I was still less than 10 years old when I played them 30 years ago.

Not to mention consumer base inflation. The amount of people actively buy games in the late 80's was probably less than 20% of the people buying them today. So a system that sold 50,000,000 in 1990, adjusted for inflation, would be more like 250,000,000 if you wanted to compare numbers accurately to a modern console.

>S: x360
Zoomer or third worlder. PS3 is objectively the better console.

Sega Saturn in S tier and everything else in F tier.

Yep... pretty much no exclusives, besides BotW, Astral Chain, Mario Odyssey, Mario Maker, Daemon X Machina, Splatoon 2, Bayonetta 3, Mario Tennis Aces, Arms, Mario + Rabbids, Pokemon, Xenoblade 2, Smash Ultimate, Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion 3, No More Heroes 3, Little Town Hero, Link's Awakening, Metroid Prime 4, Yoshi, Kirby, Animal Crossing, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. But other than that pretty much no exclusives.

BotW isn't an exclusive.

genesis snes and ps1 are b, gba is d
switch is d, dreamcast c, ps2 s, psp a
ps4 c, 3ds c, xbox and gamecube b
ds a, gameboy c, ps3 360 wii and vita c
wii u e, n64 b, xbone d
rest f

It's in A tier, man. Among the most competitive. consoles; better than the MD, not quite as good as the SNES. Though i've probably played the fewest games on it between the three- it's mostly a Konami machine as far as I've played.

Not one of those games appeal to adults

>snes literally the best nintendo system ever, with ds being their best handheld.
fixd from 17yo coomer take

I didn't mean in your list, it just deserves more love in general.

>PS3 is objectively the better console.
If you're a tranny maybe

that's very true. tg16/pc engine is good as hell.

>gba over 3ds
>ps1 over ps2
>gba over ds
Boomers deserve the death penalty

Attached: 26C8A41A-3F2A-47AB-9BE9-0714D868FB63.png (793x736, 330K)

PS3 has everything worthwhile the 360 has plus some lovely exclusives.

Attached: BRVa6UA.jpg (960x720, 127K)

>anime games

Attached: 1541552053591.png (1039x727, 733K)

eh, willing to accept your opinion since I think those are second best in both categories.

Attached: file.png (644x644, 671K)

we all know in our heart of hearts Xbox > PS2

Hey fuckers when you rate the console you're not supposed to account for backwards compatibility.

>S: Genesis, SNES, GBA SP, PS1
>A: Switch, Dreamcast, PSP
>B: 3DS, Saturn
>C: DS Lite, Wii
>D: Nintendo 64
OP, you’re a NEET, neckbeard, incel, and faggot, aren’t you?

fuck you, it's a feature that makes a console better.

the fact that ps1 is ranked above ps2 proves you are a zoomer faggot that wasnt sentient for either of them, and only made this thread for you's. also n64 iis clearly the best nintendo console. please die

It has halo and that’s it

Attached: 74CD7A0F-ED61-4413-B81E-599F61D1B8BF.png (306x481, 192K)

>NES and GB that low
>Switch and PSP that high

Get the fuck out of here with your shitty opinions

Well, time for bed. That's too much faggotry for one night. Thanks OP.

>Vita that low when it can do literally everything the PSP did and better

If you are a haloshiter that is.

Attached: PJZK.jpg (300x397, 21K)

not him and ps2 is the better console but
>not Ninja Gaiden Black
>not Jet Set Radio Future

Attached: 1565436062493.webm (742x544, 275K)

or, you know, you like unique and interesting games, 3rd party games (especially sega), or just like an incredibly comfy experience.

DMC 3 is order of magnitude better than anything Ninja Gaiden tho.

>No smt
Comfyness is subjective also. You just have nostalgia.

Wew. Such a shitty line up. Is that all the switch has?