Is it still possible to make an RPG job class that hasn't been done before?

Is it still possible to make an RPG job class that hasn't been done before?

Attached: __arithmetician_onion_knight_dark_knight_black_mage_white_mage_and_etc_final_fantasy_tactics_and_etc (2676x1741, 571K)

Give it a silly enough name and concept and possibly. The best way to do it is to make it unique to your setting until people rip you off.

Combat chef

quina

As long it's a class that wears as little pants as possible, i'm down for whatever

Coomermancer, class levels up the more hours you have logged on exhentai

They all look like variations of the same "Prostitute" job.

Religious fanatic/terrorist

>welcome to the strip club

why is geomancer so damn cute?

>RPG themed strip clubs
why these are not a thing yet?

fucking retarded ass thread
>can you make something that doesn't exist yet
the answer is always yes you fucking retard
fuck off with this shitty thread with a bait lewd pic

because you are a pedophile.

dial 8

Prostitute.

So long as they look like sluts, its fine

Is this a roll thread ?

Nah.

Attached: job.png (465x106, 57K)

All of the attires make sense except the Knight, the Dark Knight and the Ninja though, hell, a Geomance should be going full naked since her main ability resides on the connection of her body with earth.

Admin assistant

The point is not to make jobs that have not been done before. The point is to make interesting jobs that work well within the gameplay and feel different to play and use.

Fluffer
Buff class, basically - focused on increasing stamina/range/power

This. Make a game with at least 10 balanced classes first before asking for more

Thief > Dancer > Monk > Mediator > Mimic > Onion Knight > Oracle > Time Mage > Squire > Priest > Archer > Chemist > Samurai > Ninja > Geomancer > Calculator > Knight > Lancer > Dark Knight > Summoner > Wizard

As in a unique playstyle? Or just some retarded title that might as well be a warrior but is distinguished by a specific weapon. Like 90% of the time a samurai is just a special armor case. But it depends on the battle system.
You know, archers are also just warriors unless the battle system has flying enemies or some kind of row or battle field.

Bartender

More than half of rpg classes are already variations of fighter and wizard. Can't even think of an entirely unique class from anything in the last 15 years.

>All of the attires make sense Knight, the Dark Knight and the Ninja

>Priest
>Monk
>Archer
>Wizard
>Mage
>Summoner
>Theif
>Chemist
>Samurai
>Lancer
>mini skirts/short spats/borderline bikinis/low cut blouse
uh..

COOM COOM COOM COOM
I JACK OFF IN MY ROOM
AND WILL HAVE SEX NEV-ER
FROM NOW UNTIL FOR-EV-ER

Attached: bravelysecondpatissier.gif (245x245, 1.89M)

Chemist is best girl.

Such is a sad state for pedophiles. Their master, baits them with anime pictures to have them wank to it. While they (the master) are enjoying the underage boys/girls in hollywood and whatever sex rings that they're part of. If you wanna be a legal pedo. Be rich. I mean very rich or a politician would suffice.

Because they don't use new battle systems that would merit a new playstyle. Like "oracle" or "seer" just isn't practical.

why would you feel the need to?

Why would the Priest need anything else? She's covered just enough with her traditional cape.
What's wrong with Monk? For a Monk the least clothing the better, you don't have an argument here.
The Archer is fine as long she bring her bag with her just like the Chemist.
What's exactly wrong with the wizard? She's also perfectly covered where it matters, you don't conjure with your tummy so she's not giving away any information there.
Time Mage is also fine with the bikini-like bottom, I don't see what else would you add there.
What's exactly wrong with the Summoner?
Thief makes so much sense that I don't know why are you including it, just assume she's carrying around a bag like with the Archer.
What's exactly wrong with the Chemist?
While no traditional, what's wrong with the Samurai? A samurai wear regular comfy clothes, it's fine.
A Lancer needs to move a lot while also being heavy armored, it needs a perfect balance between armor and mobility at difference of the Knight who just need to be a reliable tank, so the Lancer is the one that makes sense the most, if anything I would add more armor to the chest area but that's it.

This could derail the topic, so I'll just say it now. "Rpg" is a genre. You can't change it or do something new. "Action-rpg" is its own genre. A specific kind of gameplay. Not a game with both rpg and action mechanics, which doesn't merit the unifying hyphen in its name.
So making up new systems to utilize new mechanics is technically working outside the genre.
Its like failing and art students because his "creativity" doesn't do the assignment. Like, you can't substitute a watercolor with a sculpture, even if it's the same subject matter; they're different mediums.

i'm not making an argument of what they need but what they look like. does it really make sense for a priest, a religious figure to wear a mini skirt and show cleavage? and the others too. if we're going by what they physically need to get by then of course that's fine.

Mimic a best because cute hat

Rolling dubs for Onion Knight

jester job that relies on pure unadulterated rng and can either be godly or complete garbage depending on how much luck you have
>can buff and debuff everyone at complete random so anyone can end up with anything
>shuffles hp/mp stats of party
>attack that goes a certain number of times, hitting a random person (or the same person multiple times) for increasing amounts of damage
>random status conditions on everyone
>fully heal someone or reduce someone to one health

how many rpgs have actually done something like that? im sure one probably exists but does it have the same general skillset or just a similar concept?

she may be a priest of a sex goddess

Monk in the Calculator outfit would be pretty top tier.

Attached: 1529303635999.jpg (981x577, 236K)

Bravely Default had a Merchant class that let you sell drugs to monsters, which I haven't seen in an rpg like that before.