Oh boy!

oh boy!
*bing bing wahoo's in the distance*

Attached: 1561240377675.jpg (3024x4032, 1.47M)

It's a literal 10 year old

At least is not a 30 year old balding dude.

Imagine reposting images of children enjoying toys in a desperate bid to look cool on Yea Forums.

Attached: 42DOYtF5s5tKsxwEMTNdRDVYvO94Wli3ctrUdemX4Qg.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>little kid happy he's going to play a game that he's been looking forward to

how is this bad?

that lil nigga is pretty cute

i hope he enjoys his childhood, because eventually he will get old and shitpost on Yea Forums for the rest of his days

Attached: 1565188029588.jpg (600x600, 189K)

Am I autistic when I get confused when people say a baby looks so much like their parent but when I look at them, I really don't see any actual similarities aside from skin color/eye color? Like they all look the same to me.

>when a 5 year old has a more chad facial structure than you

>*bing bing wahoo's in the distance*
Is Mario running towards the child?

God are all our teeth so ugly when we're 8ish? I swear I don't remember huge gaps between my teeth.

t. 14 year old who hates little kids.

People just say that to be nice, nearly all babies look like monsters

I like to imagine how much fun this kid is going to have by playing link's awakening for the first time just like I did back in the day, maybe he will be as nostalgic as I am 20 years from now.
And no, I don't care about "muh soulless shit"

Attached: eude.png (446x221, 182K)

>pretty cute
Nigga I'm all for not shitting on a kid, but that little guy has one HAIRY forehead. His hairline doesn't know where it wants to end.

a joy only someone who isn't sony or microsoft can have

I remember getting Link's Awakening with the original Gameboy when I was little. Hope this kid experiences the same magic.

The only people I've ever seen use a switch in public are mexican children

Gives me such nostalgic feels. The pure joy of being able to experience the latest and greatest video games for the first time. On one hand I feel sad that such a trivial thing could bring a human joy but on the other hand it’s amazing how simple happiness can be

that's not visible on fours

Attached: 1568445161999.png (491x474, 567K)

I wish I could feel this much joy about games again

>user's face when he sees children smiling and being happy

Attached: 1560549616239.jpg (126x126, 3K)

>God are all our teeth so ugly when we're 8ish? I swear I don't remember huge gaps between my teeth.
Yes

Good for lil dude. Hope he enjoys it.