In retrospect, it wasn’t that bad, in fact it was actually kind of kino

In retrospect, it wasn’t that bad, in fact it was actually kind of kino

Attached: E69C73FF-2F7D-4C8D-AAE6-32E74C017F02.jpg (960x960, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkZvdT3QS4k
youtube.com/watch?v=IcUSXub_ypU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agreed

Eventually most people agreed that the game was good, but only after several dlcs and fucking novel snippets that they had to read to fully comprehend the paths characters took.

Its the only FF that I could stomach playing and even enjoyed, if people hate it im not sure what it says about the series as whole or about me.

Hell no, FF15 is a mess of a game

Wasted potential the story was butchered by cut scenes and most of the story existing outside of the game. It could've been a 9/10 if they just made it about Noctis ducking his responsibility by hanging out with his boys and all the fights was the king ordering soldiers to drag his arse back to Insominia for the wedding. When Noctis true dream was to continue exploring the world monster hunting and fishing.

XV is easily the best FF since FF9.

In retrospect
this is still mediocre shit

this.

It was kino as fuck for me.
And that's BEFORE going through a lot of additional material and analysis videos after beating the game and understanding the story a lot better.
That was before the DLCs, so I don't know how much of was speculated at the time was confirmed.

>In retrospect
>this is still mediocre shit

amen. If the Royal Edition was the final edition, as in no second season pass was announced (and then 75% cancelled), I feel it would be less hated

I liked it a lot, but then again I only ever played the royal edition. I feel like if I actually experienced the vanilla version first when it came out my opinion would be pretty different.

Solid 4/10 game. Gas stations, 100 sidequests that are all the same. Dark and dull linear dungeons. Press 1 button and win and even if you somehow manage to lose the summon will bail you out anyway. A rushed as fuck ending. That's the game my dude.

FFXV is objectively dogshit and there is no way around it.

Attached: 1541000069298.png (320x287, 105K)

If all of its DLC and updates was there in the beginning I would of thought it was average. I bought the game at launch and I hated it so much that I dont want to ever play it again

It's corny and scatterbrained as hell but still kind of enjoyable? It was not kino though

it was a 5/10 for me but only after all the windows edition updates and mostly because I didn't pay for it and PC pirates cracked access to debug tools 5 days before the official release date

Am I the only one who really enjoyed fishing in this game?

>Am I the only one who really enjoyed fishing in this game?
Same.

Ok so basically the problem is they never finished the fucken game, they knew they shipped it day one with holes and even once all the DLCs came out they played an entire two years more to finish the story. Which as you all know didn't happen. (Don't even talk to be about the book, I will fucken scream)

It's as if you ordered a Three course meal and the first part is fine and tasty and makes you anticipate the second meal, which is, in itself served in three parts which are all small, but yum. But then for the desert, the finisher, they give you a fucken book.

So no, the game is not good and they better come back to it in three years to finish it from the eventual cult squares begging.

Attached: 1568945496057.jpg (691x680, 124K)

Yeah the PC Royal Edition was fine. Was gonna buy it on Steam but I heard pirated version without DRM runs way better.

However Barry is a lying autistic faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=vkZvdT3QS4k
youtube.com/watch?v=IcUSXub_ypU

Which one was the game we deserved?

cidney is hot, that's all i can give it though

Fishing and cooking.

yeah.

2013 FFXV is pretty much the same thing as VS13, and i'm still mad that's not the game that came out.

I was spoiled on the ending scene where Noctis and the white girl die(?) on the chair. Legit kino.