Game has great music

>game has great music

youtu.be/05-q_-adfDA

Attached: E1636FCE007B4B19BE88B3D3D514DCFF.jpg (750x635, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWpCdUQLWwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Today I will remind them

Attached: Coomerraids.png (2452x1496, 1.06M)

hello Yea Forums

Raid or no raid, coomer literally made me rethink fapping at all to the point i do it maybe once every few days and im getting less into it

>coom posters are discord trannies
that's what i thought

coomerposting started a year ago newfag

damn
you already know it comes from discord faggots but somehow it's still sad

Genuine question: what is it about Discord that attracts just the worst cases of autism out there? Even Yea Forums is mild by comparison at this point,

keep seething coomboi

remember you'll never be able to have a real relationship with a woman ever again

>letting memes influence you
you're like those retards who start asking to smell their gf's farts just because of brap memes.

And? Doesn't make it not a forced meme. I took a two year break from Yea Forums anyway and saw this garbage on the way back in.

Somehow I'm not surprised.

>Yea Forums is milder than a half-assed chatroom organized board raid

lmao newfag begone

I have a girlfriend and still think your shit is obnoxious.

>i-it's still forced
>i was on a Yea Forums break honest

pathetic

i dont see the problem, why does it bother you so much? its funny and it seems pretty accurate if you ask me

>hurrrr don't extrapolate any messages in anything goyim
You're like that retard who learns nothing from a film or any media.

Its just the same people who post the standard wojack memes

Get the filter extension and you can remove the whole lot in one go.

That's the best you got faggot? Funny that all you can do is spam the same premade image but go full reddit when you get called out for being a discord tranny.

Explain. I've been manually filtering each one I've seen.

literally everything retarded on Yea Forums and Yea Forums in general stems from discord trannies

get a load of this fucking faggot, kek
better go back and stop embarrassing yourself

this

discord/reddit meme raids are pretty based

You're like that retard that gets triggered by Yea Forums anons

>its funny
Let me tell you how I know you're an underageb&

I know I've gotten laid more than you and still hope you choke on your own severed dick, tranny

for the whole goddamn duration I was waiting for the song to start, or "the beat to drop" as the kids say
There was nothing but bland pump and wasted potential.
Sickening.

literally anybody can start their own discord server, multiple even.

this is true for pretty much every wojak and pepe edit that's been posted in the last two years, discords coordinate to spam them until they catch on

Attached: forced meme.png (1410x1733, 789K)

are you upset because I'm right?

youtube.com/watch?v=iWpCdUQLWwU

Attached: 1344441375555.jpg (829x1190, 245K)

Don’t know about you but I sure as hell will want to lick my gf armpit because of those images.
Not that I will ever have one anyway

In one right now, she's going to be a microbiologist and I'm doing an internship for java development, we have 3 kids together

>yikes

>she's going to be a microbiologist
it's the only way she can find your dick lmao

Damn...I can't even..I'll let you have this one user

but didn't you hear the part where the guy COOMs?

>look on their reddit
>one of my oc coomers was posted
I'm ashamed.

Attached: COOMER.png (3204x2504, 296K)

You don't even think about yourself at all

>mods instantly smack down cumbraín memes
>instead it gets replaced with coomer, which is even worse
sasuga mods and jannies

im 42 my niggy

It's not exactly funny, but holy fuck is it accurate. Which is why it makes these faggots seethe so hard.

BASED and youtubepilled

>abloobloo I have a girlfriend

Everybody know you can lie through the internet, coomers

Discord attracts attention whores like moths to a flame. They’re always looking for some sort of recognition, and Discord can hand that to them in fucking spades.

The reason it’s such a perfect breeding ground for these types of autists is due to their size, which can add up to thousands of people, along with things like server ranks and levels that can attract these types of people, as that little color added to your username and title you’re given will make you stand out to other attention whores as an outlet to a higher rank, so they can be given the same attention they’re now giving you due to your rank rather than if you’re an interesting human being worth conversing with.

Since servers usually have a general theme in mind, this can also naturally lead to things like raids, because the extra manpower makes it much easier to squeeze attention out of other places under the guise of a goal people pretend to give a fuck about, like forcing a meme on Yea Forums, which has been done countless times.

Attached: CA4498F3-7492-4D2A-88DD-01C1E7AA42A4.jpg (324x270, 15K)