Any games where I can play as a necromancer?

Any games where I can play as a necromancer?

Attached: kilart-_-6.jpg (1280x752, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/790850/Undead_Horde/
youtube.com/watch?v=CDO1aw5xfK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pathfinder kingmaker has unlimited summons so you can create giant armies of skeletons. its not great but not bad

>ywn be a lich

Attached: lich.png (500x500, 214K)

Diablo 2 I think but I can't think of a single one that focuses on Necromancy/Necromancers as its theme

Heroes of Might and Magic series
Warlords Battlecry series

Total warhammer I suppose

Diablo, Guild Wars

Iratus: Lord of the Dead

inb4 any elder scrolls title

>tfw no necromancer gf

store.steampowered.com/app/790850/Undead_Horde/

Not sure how good this shit is, but it's there.

Wait, does it actually have a build which focuses on that? I haven't really played it but I looked at the options specifically, I don't remember seeing anything which looked like it would work well for giant armies of skeletons.

RIP Nekro, I actually wanted to play this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=CDO1aw5xfK4

If you want "Diablo 2, but newer" check Grim Dawn.
Get your own skelebro army.

Also, Dominions 5
>MOTHER
>FUCKING
>ERMOR

Attached: 1455221616_1437046586961.png (532x312, 86K)

Path of exile lets you have a mini army of undead

any elder scrolls title

Seconded, whatever recent update tweaked all the summoning things made it really fun

Tactics Ogre

Attached: LuCT_PSP_Female_Necromancer_Profile.png (201x177, 54K)

and what about the negromancer?

Dwarf Fortress adventure mode has a way to become an immortal necromancer and create an army of undead so vast it renders the entire world uninhabitable for a thousand years.

Attached: 1330530908857.png (1800x900, 827K)

Battle for Wesnoth has more than one Necromancer campaign and they're surprisingly well written for a free open source game

Attached: battle for wesnoth descent into darkness.png (1369x1022, 2.35M)

ToME4 has a dedicated Necromancer class and lets you turn into a Lich.

DCSS, it even has two gods dedicated to Necromancy: Kikubaaqudgha, and Yredlemnul

>"""Necromancer"""
>Young
>Female
>Japshit design
>Physically impossible oversized japshit hat
>Handscythe off hand for no reason. le epic grim reaper?
>Eyeliner and mascara

What a hack

>Necromancer
>Not becoming a Lich

Attached: Fall.gif (500x281, 3.39M)

You'd be hard pressed to find a lich that doesn't practice necromancy.

Attached: 1436294506177.jpg (2560x1440, 395K)

Age of Fear 1 and Age of Fear: The Free World

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 193K)

Diablo II before they nerfed the Summon skeleton skills.

Attached: 4uwdw9rd4gp11.jpg (800x600, 606K)

>Defiling those who have fallen
No way fag

Attached: 1561838296915.jpg (564x819, 53K)

Arcanum has lots of spell skill trees. One is "necromantic white" and one is "necromantic black."

I want to be a cool necromancer and resurrect all the cute girls as hot zombies

Attached: ZL3KO4S.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

grass sword season was fucking rad, when did this cartoon get so faggy again?

It was always faggy. People just have low standards.

one of them is not like the other

World of Warcraft (warlock)

The dick is a dead give away.

Baldurs Gate 1 & 2

This, necromancy is DCSS is fucking nuts.

D&D necromancy never goes mental for PC's though and playing a solely undead summoner in BG is limiting yourself.
Conjuration kicks the shit out of it.

>Battle for Wesnoth has more than one Necromancer campaign
Hold the fucking phone. It's been a few years since I played Wesnoth, but the necro campaign was the most memorable one to me. Did they add a new one?

Attached: 1454455646806.png (322x387, 488K)

This is good, you can turn into a lich even.

The necrophage from Endless legend are corpse eating bugs but play like a necromantic horde. Low pop growth you increase by murdering nearby locals, then once you get prolifirators you can pop out 2 or 3 Battle Born zombies a fight. Shit snowballs quick once you hit mid level.

game name?

the fuck is DCSS?

is that Stone Soup? because it took me a good 60 seconds to get that. why use those letters so crypitcally

Attached: 1558973922258.png (429x509, 408K)

This.

I retire all my adventurers in the same city. I then hired all of them on the lead adventurer and stormed the Necro tower.

Then I had my dagger girl (the only one who could read) read the tome. Being necro is fucking nuts, you don't even have to do anything if you just carry around 100 severed arms.

One big mistake though - don't retire said necromancer in a town you care about. They're friendly, but they raise shit passively. All my adventurers were slain by risen undead. The necromancer was happily oblivious. And unharmed.

Looks like a flashgame from kongregate

Total warhammer has pretty good Necro feels; if you can stand being jew'd by CA.

Attached: 1538864203337.png (500x404, 261K)

Battle for Wesnoth. You even have a lich campaign.

>dominions
the skeleton summoning nonsense in that series is fucking fantastic

Attached: chopper dave.jpg (300x230, 17K)

Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup. I was lazy and figured googling either the acronym or either of the gods' names would bring it up easily enough.

>ravaging Bretonnia and The Empire as Kemmler
pretty fun

I would say Iratus:Lord of the Dead but I would wait until it is out of early access.

It still has quite some flaws plus there is a lot of stuff missing since it isn't complete.

Attached: iratus2.jpg (2875x1625, 546K)

Honestly the game was designed for necromancers. I'm pretty sure. You learn a lot of foreshadowing of the main plot just by summoning spirits of dead people you find/kill and forcing them to talk.

So goddamn awesome. The best spell school Necromancy.

Kerghan did nothing wrong

>over one year since last update
WHERE IS IT TOADY

Any games where being a necromancer involves more than just raising undead minions? Much more interested in other aspects of death magic. Trapping souls, cursing and debuffing, negative energy damage, etc.

Well you can play Karthus,Yorick,or Mordekaiser in League of Legends they are pretty similar to necromancers.

Or you can play Lich,Necrolyte,or Undying in Dota 2.

Now they all possess necromantic magicks but none of them really summon undead minions except Undying or Yorick.

Attached: Dota 2 Undying-620x310.jpg (620x310, 42K)

>>Young
>>Female
>>Makeup
>revealing your bones to the mortals instead of infighting the most vulnerable emotion in the flesh bags, lust
>>Fantasy Hat
>>Japshit
>Shit taste
>>Hand scythe
>Symbolic tool of the Harvest, death has connections with the harvest, hand scythe is easier to handle and leaves a free hand for the staff

Creator hired to many megafaggots and lost control of the project, from what I've heard the last season of the show and the main episode are the droolings of some faggot who decided the story on their own.

there's a shiton of RPGs where you can

Attached: 20181220_041802.gif (382x678, 3.86M)

>Baulders gate
>necromancer
>fire arrow
>Summon wolf
>rock armor
>summon skeleton at level fucking five

Oh yeah

Loads

Attached: 1440975889793.jpg (1279x1657, 202K)

Grim Dawn.

don't forget
>magic
>skeleton
the fuck is this japshit? fantasy?

I want to play a necromancer that just has a few powerful zombies, rather than an army that folds like paper.

are there any good necromancer management sims?

City of Heroes Mastermind.
rip

I mean there are private servers now.

>game takes a fucking sick 90-degree turn and gets a million times more interesting
>never goes anywhere with it

What the hell happened? I'm furious.

Same thing that happened to Andrew Hussie. Too many fingers in the pie, and a lot of those fingers are the fandom/tumblr kind.

Something is definitely rising .

Attached: RISE.webm (540x960, 2.96M)

the summons last only a few turns, don't get people's hopes up you heartless bastard

What was his phylactery, Yea Forums?

>Etrian Odyssey adds a Necromancer class.
>They can only summon ghosts.

goddammit

Attached: ChoBCghVIAAtrCk.jpg (1000x750, 195K)

what the fuck is wrong with this .gif?

The show's quality

>.gif

Attached: 1377660675607.png (427x459, 314K)

.webm, my bad
I'm just fucking confused as to why it's suddenly sped up

The gimmick is the song they're lip syncing to is slowed down while they're recording themselves so that when the recording is sped back up to match up with the song's original speed the video has a certain shitty uncanny look to them because humans don't express themselves at 200% speed.

4u

Attached: slooooow.webm (540x960, 2.2M)

Every time I play this game I get past the initial part and lose the ability to go onward
Am I missing something? My character is usually really undertuned even on easier difficulties
Im not even making hybrid chad builds, just simple shit like ranger or barbarian

Makes enough sense.

Undead knights on PSP

Tales of Maj'Eyal has pretty okay necromancy. You unlock necromancer class by collecting all four parts of necromancer lore through any number of playthroughs and killing necromancer Celia once you do.

It as your typical undead summons, and also allows you to become a lich.

Attached: 109538.png (1287x695, 484K)

I don't have the proper kind of autism to get through ToME.

Do you have one with sound?

I don't care that tiktok is cringe I still want to put it in her butt

Empty your bladder.

>Summon Skeletons
>Not make them from the corpses of those you've killed
Garbage.

The Catalyst Comet

the Solid&Shade mod for the original mount and blade is peak necromancer
just uh, be ready. it gets... weird.

It's not honestly THAT autistic, though some classes are very tough to play without proper minmaxing.

coombrain

she's underage

And...?

>roll sinistrope
>can only buy spells and skillbooks in the dirty slums because it's outlawed
comfy

Attached: 20190919171200_1.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

It's pretty mediocre.

Guild Wars & Guild Wars 2

too bad skeleton mages fuck you in the ass until you get dark empathy 5/5 and too bad your minions keep blocking your path
also lichdom sucks

As is there weren't enough negros already.

Total Warhammer

Attached: latest.png (577x890, 880K)

He's a tranny now, too busy sucking dicks and being depressed I suppose.

Fuck off pedo, she's 14.

Pathfinder is a shit game that only works if you go full magic.

>trannies in dwarf fortress
>when adventure mode is finally good, i can go on a one-man genocide crusade
based

Attached: 1542094926891.jpg (320x320, 13K)

DA:I necromancy is almost entirely debuffs/cc and dots. It has one "summon" and it's a spirit from the fade. Problem is you have to play DA:I and the second problem is necromancy is dogshit because a lot of enemies are immune to cc.

Arcanum

Attached: 42737-arcanum-of-steamworks-magick-obscura-windows-front-cover.jpg (748x1036, 176K)

Don't forget that they can potentially instantly kill anything and immediately raise it as a wraith as long as it's not outright immune to instant death attacks.
They can also turn their wraiths into bombs. Ghost bombs. That shit'll fuck you up on a spiritual level my dude.

Would still be legal to breed in Germany, Italy, Hungary and Estonia.

>14
what a fucking hag
if you think she looks young youre a fucking idiot. shes easily 40+

if you think she looks 40+ you need to leave your house more often

cope

no u

Dominions doesn't really put you in charge of a single character, but you can make necromancers in it. And ACTUAL necromancers that raise thousands upon thousands of undead, and then turn the fresh corpses of their enemies into new undead soldiers. Not the usual "necromancer" shit games give us where a necromancer can just summon 2 or 3 shitty skeletons

doesn't give the necro feeling at all.
I'm 2/3rds through the game and deeply regret going sinistrope

Same devs also have Conquest of Elysium that's more streamlined, faster and somewhat roguelikeish game, that has Necromancer as one of the factions.

>nerfed
Skeletons were utter shit until they were "nerfed". They didn't have health regeneration, they'd constantly disappear, they had negligible life and damage. The only "nerf" was that you got less of them, but a single new necroskeleton is stronger than 50 old necroskeletons.

If we're talking about the base game, only in morrowind you can (possibly constant) summon unlimited skellies, bonelords and co. (one could argue that a conjuration expert is not real necro tho)
Now, if we're talking about moda, there's dozens that let you create an army of zombies. Blasphemous revenants (again, for mw) is probably the more lore friendly one (except for the cringey name of the npc that teaches you necromancy). It's quite old but follows the homonymous book quite literally (i.e. you have to prepare the corpse and gather materials to build the skelly, down to leather and bolts)

going entropy and light magic together seems pretty powerful but I have to say all the summons are fucking worthless because of Skyrim AI.

Wow, you mean 14 is legal in the Holy Caliphate of Germany?

It is. Also, you go a bit east to Romania, you can legally do lewd things with 13 yos as long as you don't penetrate them.

adventure quest worlds. buy a membership

C'mon user, it's a gateway roguelike with a UI that a WoW player would find friendly
Als you can start as a pretty strong skeleton
>Tfw my first win was with a berserker skelly

Undead Hordes

The XP penalty for skellies is kinda shitty though. My first win was with temporal warden

I hate all darkest dungeon clones with a passion
Especially because what they clone is the combat interface, which is the worst and most stupid part

Divinity original sin 2 with tweak summon mods and more skillbooks mod

Attached: lxi2ov76u2oz.jpg (1440x2048, 244K)

Dragons crown
The sorceress can have 3 skeletons fighting with her.

I really appreciate the effort of putting necromancy but jesus christ what a clusterfuck of spell it was. Barely any synergy between spells but easily broken along warfare and summon.

Why won't nobody with real passion for necromancy make a class for a game,. god dammit

Attached: me and the boys.png (1422x1000, 854K)

HoMM series for sure my favorite necromancy was the H5 TOTE necromancy.

Attached: dk.jpg (1103x1078, 370K)

Well shit