Attached: v.png (291x41, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/tomoko/
oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate this fucking board and videogames

burnt out from Yea Forums

cunny

Attached: 1559315080821.jpg (1600x1200, 361K)

Yea Forums? more like PEE!

I hate talking about video games

steamcommunity.com/id/tomoko/
>tfw no bf

Attached: 111.jpg (352x389, 28K)

How do I update Java.

TRANNIES

Sayaka is such a healthy girl

dilate

why the are you cyberbullying me dude, honestly whats your issue. i just come to esea to enjoy myself and try to escape the constant harassment i face every single day and then you have the nerve to come onto my profile and writelike that. honestly what the would inspire someone to say something like that, i can't even fathom what kind of abuse you must've faced in order to think that unwarrented comment was even remotely okay. whenever i show up to class and sit down everyone starts laughing and touching me andand its just so ing frustrating. i'm wearing a hoodie and everything trying to blend in and people just won't leave me be. at least on the internet no one can tell that i'm a dog and give mefor it, but you've somehow still managed to ruin my day. thanks a lot bud

have sex

have sex

don't you ever reply to me ever again

WOJAK
PEPE
COOM
POLITICS
TWITTER
LITERALLY ANYTHING THAT ISN'T VIDEO GAMES

LGBT WHY DID THE JAPS CATER TO THEM OH MY GOD THE LEFT HAS WON

Attached: kaname-date-ai-the-somnium-files-0.26.jpg (210x240, 15K)

sex
also even more politics

oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html

Have sex

thanks

OMG I LOVE DICK AND CUTE BOYS SO MUCH! I WISH I WAS A CUTE ANIME TRAP WITH A TWINK BF, OWO!
AND ALSO, FUCK TRANNIES!!

Attached: iv7vjKo.jpg (707x1000, 585K)

"Ill-phrased" is the understatement of the year. "Fractally ill-conceived" is more like it. If you were trying to absolutely stereotypically archetypally embody a Plato's Forms-World Ideal of the neckbeard trope in the tropingest tropey possible way, you nailed it. If I didn't believe you were sincere, I'd make a Poe's Law joke, but you're really too tragic to actually land on the razor's edge there where humor makes it hard to distinguish the intent. Seriously, on behalf of everyone trying to stand up against the stigmas that some people try to apply against men as a DIRECT RESULT of insane extreme examples like you ... fix the craniorectal inversion, stop generalizing about women like we're a horde of NPC mobs with one base program (you inanely myopic sophomoric embodiment of ego lol jfc listen to yourself), and try shutting up when you feel an impulse to preach insane arbitrary social constructs that are literally precisely identically as much made-up tautological fantasy as any religion. And if the deliberately repeated use of hyperbolic language in this comment doesn't make it clear enough, I am completely totally dead serious about the literal non-hyperbolic weight of meaning in every hyperbolic word choice.

society

this but unironically

This but ironically

this but sardonically

this but as a wojak edit