Fightstick thread

Post your fightstick Yea Forums.

Attached: EE4B1trWwAEqyJ3.jpg large.jpg (2048x1536, 458K)

Attached: James Chen Stick.jpg (2016x1512, 546K)

How many times has this been hot glued?

shitty artwork

>hori doesn’t make octagonal restrictor plates for hayabusa sticks
>the only company that does makes all the grooves rounded

Attached: 57726249-1B22-4383-ACA4-EFCD76DC34EB.jpg (640x640, 36K)

planing on modding my te2

>playing with octagonal

BASED
cringe
just buy a sanwa JLF if you want octagonal

Here's your stick bro

Attached: 61PIX2xnbDL._AC_.jpg (1000x769, 78K)

Attached: ps2 stick.jpg (960x720, 54K)

>Sailor moon
Nice
>Kasumi cosplay
Eh
>Thot from SAO
Eat a dick

Attached: rich.png (261x425, 72K)

Attached: do9mhc.jpg (640x480, 69K)

There are aftermarket mods for these. Kowal octo gate.

1 button gouken

Jasens Customs are by far best fight stick kits. I have built one of my own and it's fantastic. They even have components to mod regular off the shelf sticks like madcatz qanba or hori, but the Panzer lineup is fantastic.

Attached: 15_se03.jpg (1000x667, 151K)

Finally I can play Mortal Kombat 1 on Amiga 500 the way it was meant to be played.

guy at my locals had this

Attached: 1546486006505.jpg (2016x980, 591K)

>Jojo and generic ahegao
Definitely reddit.

That's cool, dude.

Attached: MUST MORE CUM BE BLED.jpg (1156x1080, 255K)

Attached: mika stick.jpg (720x960, 85K)

God I hate ironic weebs. I bet this guy sucks at unist

we played guilty gear

yeah he kinda sucked, but apparently he was just starting

That said, I didn't see him at any of the monthlies after that...

Attached: triscuit stick.jpg (2592x1944, 1005K)

>octagonal
Why?

I'd stop going to locals too if I found that stick something worthy of presenting in public.

ironic weebs are trend hoppers
fighting games were big for a bit then they all realized they're too hard and dropped them

Attached: 32 button stick.jpg (1200x694, 147K)

What's the difference between an ironic weeb and a failed normalfag?

They're never going to finish Six Stars, are they?

Attached: Weeb Stick.jpg (4320x3240, 3.11M)

Arsalan Ash's stick

Failed normalfag is a weeb who wish he was a normalfag
Ironic weeb is a normalfag who wish he was a weeb

I know that's likely not what you intended but it looks like the tranny colors

>hitbox
>ironic weeb
I dont know a worse combo

That would be the cunt I was referring to. Look at this monstrosity.

Already have two spare JLF octagonals. Unfortunately they wont fit on the Hayabusas which I just find to be superior levers.

Can't play 3D fighters without a stick and a clean diagonal is so important in those games. The square corners have a high tendency to fuck up my accuracy. Without the restrictor, the travel distance for the corners is slightly longer than it is for the straights and I mess up the rhythm consstantly.

Attached: p1010311.jpg (800x533, 101K)

This thing shouldn't exist. But it does. Why does it exist

Attached: PAXEast2013_09.jpg (600x450, 209K)

I hate this shit but also I'd appreciate if someone had source for the bottom-right face with the mouthful of cum

For dive kick.

Attached: cammy stick.jpg (1000x699, 136K)

I like my madcatz TE but also like my obsidian
I recently made the strict switch to playing in my lap which was goofy at first but now I really appreciate the weight of the obsidian
hopefully once my movements are less wasteful I'll go back to the madcatz

Just git gud, I don't think a single top Tekken player uses octagonal gates. Koreans are mega autistic over their levers and always use circle gates, japs are arcade traditionalists and all use square

hey guys is there anyway to play fightan on ps4 using keyboard without breaking the bank

You need an adapter

Attached: doa stick.jpg (1200x900, 137K)

Just picked this thing up, and so far so good. Gonna try and mod the art in the next coming weeks once I figure out what to put on it.

It's bigger than I think I need, but clamshell, more hand space and headphone port is huge

Attached: 71Okmk9GcuL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1125, 67K)

Where do you go to get this stuff? Is it expensive? I've always wanted custom art on my stick but have been too lazy to get it done.

I'm relieved I found out about the kickstarter too late to support it. Did they even add Pistrix (shark girl)? I'd be genuinely surprised if it's ever finished.

So how much would a fightstick run me? And what's a good one to get?

Persona 4 Arena?

Rent free.

What's the absolute most you think would be reasonable to pay for a fully custom fightstick/hitbox?
Like, if you saw a really nice one at a tournament and thought "Fuck I bet that was expensive" and asked the guy what he paid for it what's the top dollar that they could say and have you think "Yeah I could see it?"

I'm thinking about trying to make and sell a few.

I've been thinking about buying my first fightstick. Is Hori Rap 4 any good?

Attached: serveimage.jfif.jpg (576x252, 23K)

Attached: QXN4c.jpg (500x333, 31K)

My current collection so far.

Attached: 4E9F9691-E061-4E05-88F8-3FBC05BD5950.png (828x1104, 574K)

the buttons might be weird. I dont know if you're used to hayabusas but I'm not a fan of them. There's a round one that has fighting games and they all use buttons similar. Weight and stick feel like they should

For your 1st stick it's a pretty good choice. Most people hate the buttons, but since it'll be your 1st stick you probably won't notice. Even then you can always buy some sanwa buttons to replace them easily. The only real drawback to this stick is the cable door will fall the fuck off eventually.

Attached: 20180806_103038.jpg (1922x993, 916K)

where is a good site to check what size the overlay for a custom cover should be? Have you guys ever commissioned art for a stick?

Attached: DRVmYXTVQAAeiSh.jpg (600x278, 47K)

My last one burned in a house fire, and I have this one cus I'm a broke college student, what's a high quality 8 button stick, wanna save for a new one; or is it just easier to build one?

Attached: 79-845-001-03.jpg (640x480, 32K)

I love qanba. the only issue I have with the drone is it's too small for my lap. I have q2 glow that I got for 15% off by using offer code SPOOKY15 :^) and never had to buy a new stick since.

I've had this one for a while, I replaced the buttons and stick however it is kinda funky, the buttons on the right end don't work. Also I never got around to replacing the art since it seemed like a hassle, also its begun to grow on me.

Attached: image0.jpg (498x374, 41K)

I dig it. You better play big body grapplers though

The space between the lever and the buttons make it hard for me to be consistent.
This stick is too lightweight, but i always like the viewlx layout.
The all-star brawl stick is cool. What's specifically wrong with it? Maybe we can help you out here, man.

I assume it must be something electrical or something with the cord. The L2,R2 and Start buttons don't work. I've opened it and tried to adjust the connectors to make sure they were all on snug but it didn't seem to make a difference. It hasn't been a big deal when playing Tekken but when I play a six button fighter its a much bigger hassle.

I do from time to time although I have a friend who I play a lot of games with that has been playing grapplers since Hugo in SF3 and he is like a machine when he plays them so I usually resign those characters to him. I'm still usually playing some other big body with command grabs though. Jack in Tekken and Alex when I played SFV.

Building is easy and neat if you like diy stuff but you don't save that much unless you cheap out on parts
If you only play on pc you can get away with an arduino uno or one of those "0 delay arcade PCB" for like 10$ and do the whole thing for less than 100$ and still have nice buttons find or make a nice wooden case, but if you need console compatibility, which you do if you go to locals, you have to either get the fancy, expensive PCBs like from Brook or padhack, which looks like a huge pain with the modern controllers.

any pcb that's PC / PS4 and Switch compatible you know?

You can try checking the actual board to see if theres any cross-contact. I know shit's annoying for sure, man. If it really is fucked, you can replace the board too. I would just resolder every point and make sure nothings touching.

As a fellow hugo player i respect it. I have to say that the grappler v grappler matchup is usually not very fun for me

Best meathod is to find a donor shell no one wants to use :o a tekken 5 Hori RAP or maybe something last gen. Then, strip the pcb, find a cheap pcb from something like a pad or maybe a controller you don't use and then just solder on some wires :0 thats the struggle stick.

Brook universal fighting board is the only one I know of, probably only one that exists
It's pretty pricey though, ~100$ US for just the PCB, almost twice what I spent on my crappy hitbox in total.

Because it's lit.

>ironic weeb
HAHA JOJOS AND ONE PUNCH MANS AMIRITE? BOY EVANGELION SUUUURE WAS CONFUSING, HUH? MAN I SURE HOPE THE NEW FIRE EMBLEM HAS SOME THICC WAIFUS CAN I GET AN AMEN FELLAS? LESS THAN 8 ON MAL? WHY FUCKING BOTHER, IT'S NOT GONNA TOP FMA:B OR KIMETSU NO YAIBA ANYWAYS.
>failed normalfag
where art thou misaki at my doorstep

Attached: 1569006023130.jpg (1692x1252, 111K)

Interesting cosplay user

Going to install a crown 309 in the TE for Tekken

Attached: 20181103_100548.jpg (4032x3024, 3.5M)

That could be the problem, and it may come down to that. However, I think before going that extreme I may have to dick around with it, just to guarantee it isn't something software related.

I don't think thats a good idea. Most teklen set ups in arcade have sega nior (or whatever it is) as a layout. With all the gorilla inputs tekken has going for it, it's going to fuck up inputs being so close to the buttons :0 i see you post your sticks all the time man. If you have vlx money, you can afford another stick to make it a dedicated tekken stick.

Attached: PCStick.jpg (1920x2160, 973K)

Attached: 20140526_163902.jpg (1920x2160, 2.03M)

Alright, man. When you do figure out whats up, just let us know, man. Also, having more than 4 sticks suck.

Damn. I have four but not bad. I see that nice Tekken stick and green goblin Dreamcast stick, nice
I love Hayabusa myself but looking for a newstick. Curious how the RAP4 is with input lag.

Attached: marvel-vs-capcom-2-4e263a31f4132.jpg (1280x853, 178K)

Attached: 20190513_203512.jpg (1333x1000, 856K)

I was thinking of just getting a hitbox from afs but I don't think I have the space for another stick. I would put it in the panzer but it has kaimana leds in the stick too and I don't wanna mess with that.

They haven't released her yet. They say they're still working on it, but who knows.

Imagine seeing tranny shit in everything you see.

Nice lol. I just really want to clear out my collection. I don't have room for it whenever i move.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 2.13M)

You should keep the panzer the way it is. The shell alone is probably worth as much as a vlx or more for some dumb reason. As forspace for another stick: maybe try and trade off the TE since they are so easy to find and mod.

Attached: image.jpg (720x1280, 260K)

Christ you must have a nice job, or banging some one who does.
I consider myself to be a stick enthusiast, but damn.
Still after 4 I am still looking for a new stick and would be this moment if not for other dumb shit to do, like fixing an actual cab.
Nice collection tho

Attached: hori-fighting-edge-ps3.jpg (1200x909, 246K)

Thank man. My ultimate goal is a cab, but even then, i'm not hungry for it. Sticks just come my way and i fix them up haha. Usually i buy them cheap or trade them with other sticks.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 2.33M)

Mayflash F500 is pretty weighty and it works on everything. If you slap in some Sanwa parts it's all you'll really ever need

I don't think I could part with a stick I spent time customizing. I guess I'll just bite the bullet and get a hitbox.

I will, I've also been flirting with the idea of trying out a hitbox or something as well although they may be a bit pricey for how much usage I'd get out of it and I just bought a new GPU so its off the table for now at least.

A Virtua stick too? Fuck. With everything you got there I don't image it'd be hard for you to get a cab.
Having a cab and game boards are nice, unless you can't fucking use them which I currently can't.
Got to love those bubbly seimitsu balltops

Replaced the guts buttons and stick because the buttons were fucking garbage and died immediately

Attached: IMG_20180110_183612.jpg (980x735, 244K)

Wanted to see how decent the shitty bulk chinese knockoff buttons are so I printed a shell. They aren't that decent

Attached: IMG_20180617_193810.jpg (3264x2448, 1.51M)

Thought I'd let you know that I like your stick user. Yagyu is cool, and I also appreciate when people have the decency to not go so far as to plaster smut on their sticks and use them in public.

I love seimitsu parts. The levers and buttons are always nice to play on. The micro switches for the buttons are a different story, though lol. When i have a solid place to call a home, i will get myself a candy cab lol. For now, i move around too much to consider getting a cab. A super gun would be cool, but it's not the same.

>fucking garbage
You have no idea what garbage is until you've used pic related.
Those basic ass madcatz sticks were amazing compared to the fisher price tier diarrhea sticks that came with the jap special edition.
I might be wrong, but I think this trash stick was also the only fightstick available for the wii at the time of the jap tvc release.

Attached: file.png (540x421, 249K)

You can always mod it. I like this one better than the madcatz one in terms of looks.

Yeah I remember using some old Seimitsu levers in some Jap cabs I played on not too long ago, good times.
My end goal is to swap the western cab I have for a candy cab whenever I figure out how to better use either.

I'm sure it will come in due time. It's just a matter of practicing whatever game you like. When playing mvc2, i mostly know how to play it on a western cab. Tekken: i can do both jp,kn, and us pretty easily. 3rd strike: i only touch it on a city candy cab layout haha.

You stick fags and /vr/ are the only place I can get a good answer for this question. I'm considering low-balling someone on a mvc2 cabinet, because a stick and some 5-6 buttons are completely kaput. How much am I going to have to spend on new equivalent switches/stick/buttons?

Thanks man. Marvel 2 is actually one of the the game boards I scored for cheap.
I can play on any cab but ultimately sold my soul to the Japanese.
Pic not exactly related. Egrets are fucking gorgeous, but also typically more expensive than Astro City here.

Attached: Egret II_4570635906_22eabfa602.jpg (375x500, 132K)

bro..... i fucking love symphogear....

Attached: gimme.png (481x380, 369K)

Stick and buttons are cheap, maybe around 50-60 dollars. No clue about the switches

Well if the buttons are depressing but nothing is happening on screen, it's a switch issue right?

it's NTR

I switched to a qanba drone for ps4 shit since my old case was just getting rough from pcb swaps.

Its cheap as fuck and goes on sale with free games with it all the time just grab one and swap the stick for Sanwa the buttons are fine but easy to swap if you want also. The stick that comes with it is useable but get used to never letting go when holding down since it looks to spring up to quickly and hit up on its own. Otherwise solid beginner stick out of the box as well.

Could be wiring, could be the board or connections but I never built out of anything besides a ps360+/ufb and those use screw in terminals.

How hard is it to customize these things? I wanna customize my Qunba Obsideon but I'm a blind man in a cluttered area.

That's fair. What would be a fair price on the entire cabinet for something in that condition?

Switches come with buttons, so rather cheap. Don't be such a douche and lowball him too hard unless he really is a PoS.

Dunno, only ever worked on arcade sticks.

Its super fucking easy literally just unscrew some shit and replace the stock plexi.

I just checked mine and it looks like a pain.
All the screws for the case are hidden under adhesive rubber feet and the entire casing is plastic so no metal front plate.
The case is also pretty thin, so I'm not sure a standard JLF would even fit inside.

I can only imagine, the pricings lol. I'm from the east coast, so i have to go out of my way for any candy cab. The closest one i've seen around here was a capcom impress. I'm looking for candy cabs that don't suffer things like monitor burn outs or electrical issues.

It's basically abandoned in a shitty arcade for tourists. half the coin doors don't work, stick 1 doesn't have any upper range, and stick one's buttons basically don't work except for 2.
Pic related, the one in front is the kind of cabinet it's in.

Attached: pic related.jpg (1200x630, 131K)

You just have to be creative, my friend. You can always swap buttons out. As for the lever, you might have to zombie a setup or maybe jusy use the microswitches off of a JLF.

Buy Seimitsu LS-56 with octogate. Literally best option if you're not into traditional square

Thats a depressing looking place.. rob him clean in that case. Buttons and levers can always be replaced easy.

You make it sound that way but I'm literally retarded. I'll give it a try I mean I managed to homebrew a 3ds surely this can't be to hard. I'm gonna break my first fightstick aren't I...

Depends, my very first stick was the wireless Tekken 6 one that came with the collectors edition. Buttons and lever were ass and soldered on the PCB.

>Want to get a hitbox
>New console generation just about to come
I could just buy the parts and make it myself to save money, but I really can't be bothered.

Attached: 1551767260868.jpg (674x796, 77K)

I will user, but I am peak retarded. I have no clue what a fair price for cabinet and board/cart would be, let alone how far I could reasonably lowball them.

That could be modded too lol. Frankenstein it.

You will likely just have to remove the buttons and hex screws on the front. Then you get art and a new Plexi from Tek innovations or something. Really simple stuff.

Just pay attention to what wire goes to which button or better yet mark them. There's no soldering or anything though its literally just take out a couple of screws pop some shit out put new plexi and art on then pop your buttons back on and plug in cable and screw it together. It takes like 10 minutes.

In that case, you can just replace the PCB with whatever works in the future. It's a really simple process.
I lost the dongle to it long ago, it was also light as fuck and not that comfortable to use.

>want to modify stick and put some art on it
>live in mainland Europe and all the good sites are for the US
What do?
Is shipping those plexi-covers across the pond a good idea?
I hate how boring the Hori sticks look.

Attached: 79-994-052-S01.jpg (640x480, 25K)

I mean if that's your only option and you really want to customize it, why not?

I don't know, I just fear that it will arrive shattered to pieces (and take over a month).

I loved tatsunoko vs capcom so much. So much heart and soul went into that game. That game is the first fightan that I actually learned so it will always have a special place in my heart.
Pic related is a stick i just picked up. I have some parts(new balltop and plexi with my name) coming in a few days. The buttons are hyabusa and i keep hearing about sanwa. This is my first stick so idk what the difference is really. Can someone explain how sanwa and hyabusa buttons compare to me?

Attached: BEBE237A-B152-41CD-AF4E-B88F138AF78E.jpg (4032x3024, 3.57M)

Plexi glass is super tough since it's made to resist people bashing on that shit for years. Delivery has to depend on what you choose, just like any other place. If you want art though, it will probably take 1-2 weeks.

Never got etched Plexi so I don't know how long that process is.

How much did you all pay for these? I'm a poorfag.

They're pretty close, but I think hayabusa buttons have slightly more resistance to them than sanwa.
Hayabusa buttons are my preferred type and I've been through the sanwa, seimitsu, and HBFS.
The downside is that hayabusa buttons only come in black, but that might have changed, I haven't bought any parts in over a year.

I JUST purchased etched plexi and the entire process is about 2 weeks. I live in America idk if thT matters.

Thank you for the answer, i hope you are blessed with sone ggs.

I never really liked how that stick had a cutout for what I assume is the start button.
Minimum like 150 for a good one. There are also sales when tournaments are going on. You can also probably pick up a used 360 round 1 TE for cheap if you only play PC.

Good to know, I was thinking about getting etched Plexi for my panzer but I always have a hard time desing stuff since I never use Photoshop. Would look really nice with the Kaimana LEDs

We're still a ways away from a new fighting game generation though, and Sony wants to make the PS5 backwards compatible so I doubt you'll be in a bind should we get ps5 versions of T7 SFV etc. We aren't gonna get a "new" gen of games for a while at this rate. Worst come to worst you'll be able to just swap the PCB when the time comes. Worrying about the next thing in FGs is a bad mindset anyway, similar to how people never buy ArcSys games because "the next one is coming out". So what?

If you're really desperate, you can look for a broken TE2+ on ebay.
These sticks had a notorious QC issue where the input on the sticks would break and most people wouldn't bother to fix them.
Luckily, it's really easy to fix, just rip off a specific piece of the pcb and it's like new.
That's how I got mine for

>this thread

Attached: aGjwP46_460s.jpg (460x259, 21K)

This. A huge amount of fightans just came out( soulcalibur, mk11, samsho). These games are not going to just gey abandoned.

I should like looking at something i’m going to spend countless hours using.

Attached: 08B41C71-EC45-411F-9C08-3837F01F8E75.png (486x505, 178K)

That was a really nice gun tho desu

Please.
We all know that SF6 is going to be a close to launch title for next gen and capcom/Ono will absolutely shit the bed once again in some spectacular fashion, giving us an incomplete pile of garbage to start off the new generation.

Attached: BirthdaySurprise.gif (314x291, 2M)

Are you willing to pick it up yourself? If thats the case, ask for somewhere between 300-500. Tell them most of the shit needs to be worked on and that you will be responsible for picking it up.

Attached: 71n5lGFI79L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x704, 89K)

They're still milking seasons out of SFV and they'd make less money on a new gen system anyway. There's a reason FGs lag behind console launches and SFV itself is a good example.

Used QWE and Space and my regular stick to see if I'd like using a hitbox. iWR moves are easy as fuck and I got used to my combos aftera few minutes.

I thought they were only supporting SFV till 2020? Anyway, Tekken 7 is doing really well so I doubt 3 will be the final season unless interest drops all of a sudden.

For a collector's item.

imagine getting upset by colours

Attached: kek.jpg (201x192, 9K)

>colours

Attached: 2019-9-21 11-8-48.png (87x30, 940)

I just rewatched that scene since I haven't played Snake Eater for years. There wasn't anything actually wrong with the gun so I don't know why Ocelot got rid of it

That might be true, I don't follow SFV tightly. But yeah, the rest of the pack is here to stay. NRS games last 2 years minimum, Tekken 7 is at its peak and not slowing down, SC got a S2 surprisingly, and SamSho is still brand new and chugging along fine. Not to mention BBTag JUST got 2.0 and more DLC, UNI-clr is on the horizon, and new GG is coming out likely on the PS4 because that's where the install base is. Also consoles launch near holidays, FGs usually do not, so at the earliest like Q1 2021 we'd get something. 2+ years is a long wait if you wanna hop in.
This kind of turned in to a general "play these now not later" rant but it applies to sticks too.

imagine only learning simplified english lmao

Attached: amerilanguage.jpg (500x389, 35K)

Yeah... from which artist?

>learning
it just looks stupid

Attached: 1544266386208.jpg (3536x1989, 2.48M)

Burgers can't even speak English

looks like rocket monkey.

Sc6 is legitimately a fantastic game. I urge you guys to try it out next time it’s on sale. The game is fun and the balance is superb. I know they get a LOT of flak for reversal edge, but it’s honestly not even very good and it’s getting changed soon anywau.

spanish is their primary language lol

What this user said
Good luck eurobro

kek
You got a double Perfect against my sides

W2c that joystick

>I never really liked how that stick had a cutout for what I assume is the start button.
I think it's a safety hatch you can cover so you don't accidentally press it during a match

Of course they ended up patching hold-to-pause into the game...

>like arcade sticks
>not a big fan of fighting games
I wish more games came out on console that you could play with a stick. Here's mine, still need to replace the face plate.

Attached: stick.jpg (1024x672, 129K)

I like the gradient you got going on but there is a lot of empty space there no?

Playing shmups and beat em ups is just as fun

Attached: unknown.jpg (768x1024, 128K)

>Ruining a perfectly good Daki for a joke

Shit looks uncomfortable as fuck to play on too.

Odin Sphere remaster on PS4 plays like a dream on stick actually, try it out. Most 2D games too actually. Just not stuff like Dragon's Crown where you use the d-pad or right stick a lot.

Shoot 'em ups and bullet hell games would like to have a word with you
Generally anything 2D that does not require two analog sticks will work
Which is why I am left heartbroken that it won't do with Dragon's Crown since I've always been a fan of Capcom's D&D games, both of which work great with a stick and Dragon's Crown is just that with a differnt name and more T&A
But yeah beat em ups, shoot em ups, run n gun and all sorts of 2D arcade-based genres are worth trying
You know there are actually some sticks out there based on those kinds of games. I think Deathsmiles is one of them
I play pic related with mine and you'd be surprised to know how comfy it is

Attached: DustAnElysianTail_0001.jpg (1280x720, 419K)

He got a boner for BiBo.

>jojoshit
ironic weebs are the worst

It's fine if you hold it vertically

proud of it ngl

Attached: gondolastick.jpg (1635x1149, 445K)

Yeah, I was disappointed that Dragon's Crown didn't play with a stick. I did get Odin's Sphere at some point, I should play that on the stick, thank you.

You can play any single stick game with those.

Attached: Tetris-Plus-Jaleco-1996-Arcade-Coin-Op-Sony-PlayStation-PSX-PSone-Sega-Saturn-SS-Puzzle-Xtreme-Retro (608x425, 36K)

My one regret in life is that I may never see Jeff "JohnnyUtah" Banedlin's Harlequin baby fightstick design.

>tasteful weeb
very based and very jealous

mine started out like that

then I added seimitsu parts and vinyl car wrap. really easy to do mang. remove the plate, peel away the wrestling man graphics, clean away the the glue with alcohol, apply vinyl wrap and trim with exacto knife

Attached: 1533782402618.png (1200x900, 1.31M)

bout $65 for thisbrawlsticks were $20 new for awhile. siemitsu parts were like $35, and I paid $10 for the 3m white carbon fiber wrap

How about no

Attached: 6dfd0ab1da94cb15c9441bc4fd42881a6df0a95c_2_690x367.jpg (690x367, 116K)

anybody using this baby?

Attached: 71pyu4d+YaL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 11K)

Have you noticed my little friend in the top-left corner?
thanks breh

Ordered it while I wait for the PowerA, got any data of how it performs on tekken?
and if the dpad is as good as the godly saturn?

>Post your fightstick
i can't post my dick on a blueboard.

but seriously now, i'm thinking about buying a cheap playstation 1/pc usb controller, taking the circuits out and use it to make my first fightingstick