>watching easy lgbt allies

This.
Take it to ResetERA

Control spoiler mode plz

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNtLQ42mJJs
youtube.com/watch?v=o6mhUUoB1Qc

Fuck off with this shit

Thank you :3

I've watched pretty much nothing from them since the phase 4 announcements. MORE streams, no real bosman show, damiani proving he is a lazy fat fuck even more by cancelling game sleuth, brad having that awkward as fuck moment where he had to say after everything was done that he had some ideas to the chat and the room got dead silent. They're going in the wrong direction, people loved them when they were GT, just fucking do what you did at GT and you'll be infinitely more successful

Attached: bosman blood.png (875x439, 512K)

Thank you blood

BOSS MAKING ME DO STUFF BAD ME DOING NOTHING WITH NO DRIVE GOOD

>brad having that awkward as fuck moment where he had to say after everything was done that he had some ideas to the chat and the room got dead silent

Attached: braddamiani.webm (480x270, 108K)

Do the EZA believe Islam is right about women?

You'll break Damiani with that.

Gigaboots
The Official Podcast
Castle Super Beast
Funhaus(Dude Soup)

Ben a complete shit and worst ally.

Freddie Wong was pretty entertaining on Dude Soup. Troy Baker, on the other hand, was fucking insufferable.

>watching the Gundam stream
>Ben unironically uses the dub names for JoJo stands
As if I needed any more evidence that he's a fucking weeb poser.

Attached: 1416235948929.png (531x471, 748K)

In the same stream he tries to explain Touhou as if he's knowledgeable about it but he wasn't even aware of it as a danmaku game. He seems to think that the fangames and doujins are the actual original content.

nah i don't really care for ben's shit sometimes but he said he didn't know fuck about 2hu and that was what he gathered it was probably from all the random sidegames that have been localized by actual publishers recently

Yeah I haven’t been able to sit through an entire podcast in a while

Maybe I'm just remembering him as more of a dumb fuck than he came across in the moment, but to me it sounded like he was doing that shit he always does where he claims to like or have knowledge about some niche series and then it turns out that he's actually only played it for like 10 minutes or looked up the absolute bare minimum information on a wiki.

I remember before Ys 8 released he was talking about being a fan of the Ys series, and then went on to say that he had only played 7, and THEN went on to say that he didn't even finish 7 and had only played it for a few hours.

Why did they change the podcast dates?

yeah i get that but he actually did say he's never gotten into the series and only has a muddy (incorrect) explanation for what it is, again probably from the various games xseed and nisa have localized recently that they probably get press release emails for

I thought people here hate SJWs, why do you like these SJW onions boys in particular?

remember the time he claimed he liked the Senran Kagura series in the same post he complained about how PBS started with Ryoubi and Ryona doing their same sthick they've done for like three games up till that point