Fuck it

Fuck it
Remake Hyrule Fantasy, Link to the Past, Seasons, Ages, and Minish the same way

Attached: fd38777279ac4d886fcca1f1542609e112ecce264282a985aa89eab7abdd8452.jpg (1024x1024, 992K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOfBMuOhwzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8qAkjemBf3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They need to remake every game. Any game older than 10 years should be remade with modern graphics and design.

Attached: linkle_inquisitive.webm (480x700, 3M)

youtube.com/watch?v=DOfBMuOhwzQ
>when you play the ballad of the wind fish in front of the egg and all the instruments you've been collecting start to play
why do i find this moment so awesome

Attached: images (1).jpg (237x212, 8K)

Or they could just make a good Zelda game that's original.

You disgust me.

>shitty remake OST/SE
As expected of a frogposter.

as long as minish keeps the wind waker style i am 1000% okay with this, although it already holds up by far the best of any zelda game

gamer.

this

>hyrule fantasy
this is america, we just call it zelda.

I doubt they'll reuse this engine to remake LoZ games, but I will love to see a new LA spinoff or even sequel. It seems like a complete waste to use this once.

>Link to the Past

They already did, sort of.

How about they just remake all the Zelda games using the BotW engine?

>BEEO BOOP BLEEP BLOOP SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kill yourself boomer

what the fuck is 'Hyrule Fantasy'?

>Remake AlttP
No! Just no, let's stay with AlBW

Why would you want a remake thats literally the same game but with shittier graphics?

meme name of Zelda 1

>the same way
Probably wouldn't have the same art style.

>WindFISH
>is clearly a fucking whale, a mammal

Attached: 1556117922040.jpg (620x525, 137K)

You'd all play a Zelda 2: The Woolly Link remake.

THE WIND FISH IN NAME ONLY, FOR IT IS NEITHER

They should've instead literally just remade these games in wind waker engine and assets.

Straight up 3D game sequel to Links Awakening, windfish all that shit is what I want

in the olden days whales were considered to be fish so it's just supposed to give it an old timey feel.

More Hyrule Warriors.

Attached: 7s432.jpg (1280x720, 431K)

>weeb animu pic
>post is completely fucking retarded and wrong
Why is this ALWAYS the case? It's unbelievable really. 100% of the time this is true.

to be fair Akko is a total retard herself

>a buzzword is his only rebuttal
As expected of a frogposter once again.

fuck no, manual art or bust

Attached: moblins2.jpg (806x484, 413K)

Shut the FUCK up, don't you dare besmirch its mature tone with this stupid bullshit.

>runs like shit
>it's not even unreal engine

Most of the games would break apart since you possibly could skip most if not all of them

>and design
Oh that's actually the cancer pill of that whole comment right there.

Why did people even think it was

logo at end of e3 even though it was for something else

Nintendo: the only company in the world who is praised for having 75% of their output be remakes of the same game with minimal enhancements generation after generation

art style is fucking awful my man

Using the same character is not remaking the same game you autistic monkey.

how is it wrong? All the things stated were facts. Whales are mammals. The windFISH has the appearance of a whale. You can have a reason for why that is but the post is still factually sound.

Or ALTTP concept art.

Attached: 0lvgmdip05b11.jpg (1079x1546, 947K)

Just remove the ability to climb.

an NPC addresses this in the game. have you played it?

I kind of like the art style but for the love of God let me turn off the fucking tilt shift

Attached: 1456598367938.jpg (640x400, 38K)

am i the only one who's dissapointed with the new final boss theme?

I'd like a NES Zelda remake but only if it was a very transformative remake instead of 'the old game but on the unreal engine'
hell, they could just make a map recreation (not tile based, fully 3d) on the BoTW engine and I'd be happy

Why is nobody really talking about this game? First time player here and I want to talk to people about it

yeah thats probably my main issue with it to be honest, the fact that everything looks like shiny plastic toys

based and minishpilled

Gotta, say there's something pleasant about seeing everything from Link's Awakening re-imagined with proper 3D models and high-quality music.

I'd honestly love to see Seasons and Ages get the treatment, but they should really do $60 for BOTH if they go down that route.

Nah I could never get into it. I like LBW,LTTP, minish and other 2d zeldas but always had trouble getting into LA and the Oracle games

Yeah what those games need is variable frame rates and stuttering instead of consist performance.

>framerate is the only thing that matters in videogames!
I was playing Ocarina of Time 20 years ago and Shadow of the Colossus 10 years ago both at 20fps and having a blast while doing it

Attached: Jaden.jpg (460x460, 59K)

Not with that horrid and frequent performance dip

I'm disappointed with most of the OST, the only real standouts are Tal Tal Heights, Face Shrine and Turtle Rock

This shit is so soulless, it looks like some $5 Lego mobile game. LA was always one of my favorites, it legit makes me sad zoomers are going to grow up with this version

So you don't like the original art style?

i enjoy the plastic, hand-built aesthetic of LAHD, it goes really well with the simpler top-down and sidescrolling formulas and makes the world more endearing as a whole to me
combine that with the dungeon builder and we got a solid formula for a zelda maker
given the vast arsenal of tools and weapons that link gets in the top-down titles, i'd honestly love a game that could combine all of them and their uses into one huge game

Both of those games were severely held up by their technical limitations even when they were new, dumb nigger

and they're still regarded as some of the best games ever created and are loved by pratically everyone, you adorable retard
performance doesn't matter

link between worlds is already basically a remake of alttp in basically the same art style but without the bright colors/bloom. minish cap is trash and better left forgotten

i'd play a seasons/ages remake tho

>tfw as millennial as it get
>never touched a 2d Zelda
>LA was releasing soon, ALttP out on SNES online
>tried it out since curious
>mfw
Where have this game been all my life? Its honestly great and charming. fuck the 3rd big boss tho
Kirby dreamland 3 was a pleasant surprise too. Shits cute

Attached: E81FCBC3-41A6-460F-ADB0-87C9C4FA2650.gif (300x250, 31K)

Cause it looks like hot garbage. Lazy remake, no one is interested.

Is it a good remake?

>every Zelda remake will be toy town from here on
This is practically guaranteed. Not only does it play to the Switch's hardware weaknesses, it makes merchandising a whole lot easier and inexpensive. And the games will always sell like full price hotcakes, regardless of how lazy or short they are.

Attached: D8zRSynU0AAMZSL-2-1.jpg (1504x803, 642K)

People said the same thing about Wind Waker's Artstyle yet here we are, mainline Zelda games alternate artstyles.
You guys are dumb if you honestly think Toy style will be the new style for remakes.
Plus it's clear that the artstyle is this way because of the fact it's a dream, I mean both the start and end of the game when Link isn't in the dream, it's standard realistic anime.

That actually kinda makes sense. Never thought about it

Does anyone know if a bottled fairy resurrects you?

Crazy Tracy's lotion (formerly potion) resurrects you.
But the bottled fairy just says open to heal yourself.
Will it auto-resurrect like the lotion/potion and like fairies in other Zelda games or does it require physically opening like potions?

Also the "I got a thing" dialogue boxes take WAY too fucking long.

>Photographer mouse replaced with shitty as Dampe.
>Meaning no photo situations
>No Tarin interuppting in front of the rooster
>No picture with the Zora
>No fisherman falling over board
Nothing.
Just Mario Maker dungeons.
Fucking sucks.

Also, more than 20 seashells required for ultimate sword. Fuck off.

Also Ocarina is white instead of Red
This game is "fun", but they are butchering it.
$60 is way over priced.
For $60 they should have made it look like the Ocarina and Majora's Mask remakes. No this Amiibo game.

It's not bad, but it should be only $40 like Spyro and Crash were, or even less since in the end its a gameboy game that will only last 7 hours.

I was born in 1997 and played the original on my brother's Gameboy color and got this one last night. Both terrific. I'm just upset about the framerate.

Bottled fairies do not resurrect you

>mainline Zelda games alternate artstyles.
We've been stuck in halfway cel-shaded bullshit for the past 10 years with 3D titles, that's not alternating.

What did she see?

ok but next time they remake an older 2d Zelda, please release with stable 60 fps

What's sir Arthur doing there?

The dip only happen during screen transitioning for me, and it feels like some fuckery in the code, not the hardware’s fault

Why didn't they just go with the fucking Link between worlds art style? Why they make everything look like plastic funko pops.

>8 Direction movement when the DS and 3DS games had 360 degress
Fuck that, should have made more in the style of A Link Between Worlds, just fix up the character models.

>it feels like some fuckery in the code, not the hardware’s fault
No shit? There's no reason why the Switch should not be able to run this type of game unless it's been poorly coded, hence asking for the game to run at 60fps, not the system.

Whats the fucking point then?
They butchered this game.
No photo ops that add to the story, instead mario maker dungeons.
Requiring more 20 seashells to get the ultimate sword.
Statue collecting.
Lego/mii/amiibo bullshit artsyle.
Slime boss requires you to hit his eyes then quickly get between them, instead of just pegasusing into him.
Moldorm you have to wait until he stops freaking out to hit him again.
Button placement fucking things up so I'm mixing up my sword and Y item
Blue moblins are pigs instead of bulldogs
Ocarina is white like Saria's ocarina instead of Red like before.
Heart pieces and seashells constantly appearing in crane game and store, meaning you'll need to find more heart pieces and seashells.
Green prisms are now black balloons.
Green cactus are not purple crystals.

This is just more work, cutting out more fun parts of the story, and using a gay artstyle.

Even worse, I heard they CHANGED the timeline so that Link's Awakening is now BEFORE Oracles.
That makes no fucking sense.
Link gets on a boat at the end of Oracles.
Also the anime opening may look good, but they change 15 year old Link into 12 year old Link from Oracles, which make no since since they changed it so it happens before oracle.

It blows my mind that in ALttP there was only one dungeon theme. What the fuck were they thinking when they decided to make a game with so many dungeons, they thought "oh hey, we only need one theme. and it doesn't matter if it's only a minute long loop" like what they fuck

That would actually be pretty sick. Haven’t played this one yet so haven’t judged the graphics, but a dungeon builder would be so cool

What's wrong with the soundtrack? It's one of the only things that's really been improved.

stupid akkoposter

whatcouldhavebeen

Attached: 94762.jpg (1100x1127, 424K)

Honestly both of these games have great graphics and aesthetics. Sorry you need everything to be super edgy and dark.

Attached: what.png (550x375, 120K)

It's a gameboy game not a monster hunter skyrimjob hack and slash open world circle jerk.

>DQ needs to be super srs
What the fuck is wrong with you.

Attached: 189B75DA-1DA3-4CC7-92CA-BDAC84DC376B.jpg (1024x768, 222K)

The song he specifically posted wasn't much better or worse than the original, but overall, the instruments don't match the songs in the slightest. Everything has to be with some stupid string instrument or have some irrelevent techno ring and it ruins the whole thing. BotW had this issue too.

Wait botw had a soundtrack I don't remember this

give me Ocarina of Time with updated graphics and I won't see sunlight for a year

Didn't they make a 3DS OoT like a couple years ago?

I actually think the dungeon arranger is fun, if a bit barebones at the moment. Feels more like a concept prototype than anything else

Imagine if it could:
>Draw tiles from all top-down zelda games
>Use the cavernous rooms where they connected multiple tiles to make it simulate a single big room
>Let you reskin tiles to fit a particular theme
>Pick and choose what items someone goes in there with, and let them find items throughout
>This would let people do stuff like 'bomb only dungeons', or dungeons that actually opened up as you found more stuff like regular ones do
>Being able to upload and share them with other people online

Just give me Zelda Dungeon Maker, goddammit

dungeon builder's already a part of LAHD

What do you think she's looking at?

Attached: linkle_glance.png (480x700, 417K)

something disappointing

A wh*te boys dick?

Maybe if it's you.

Attached: linkle_smirks.png (460x600, 355K)

>the same way
You mean censored?
Fuck off with your censored game.

The censorship is pretty minor, the game playing like absolute ass with constant framedrops and half the bosses being made even easier for no good reason is pretty terrible.

>performance doesn't matter
Then why did they remake both of those games with higher framerates?

Everything is supposed to look like shiny plastic toys.
That's why they made everything look like shiny plastic toys.

>>Everything is supposed to look like shiny plastic toys.
No, they thought it'd be a good look if everything looked like shiny plastic toys.

They were wrong. And really, that wasn't the design goal anyway. Everything looks like a toy because toys are easy to model, they have lots of easy curves and rigid lines.

>No, they thought it'd be a good look if everything looked like shiny plastic toys.
Thus they made everything look like shiny plastic toys.

OoT and MM generally hit 20fps, though. There was the occasional stutter, but it never hit Goldeneye tier.

LA feels much worse than Goldeneye did. If it's going to stutter on every "transition", I would've preferred them to bring back the screen system. At least then it wouldn't be as noticeable.

Just get Katsuya Terada to work on a video game. Why has nobody ever done this?

Because you can't translate cool cover art to in-game models?

can you just not steal in this one or just not on hard mode?
I just can't pull it off. might be the first time i actually buy the bow.
fuck you I'm having fun

yeah you can steal but you'll have to finesse it a bit
but you suck for not wanting marin to be happy

and that was a poor decision, because it looks like trash.

It feel like they are testing the water with it for. SMM-esque release
But then unlike platformer Zelda’s gameplay isnt exactly that involving. Maybe make it more along theline of puzzle with more tools/interaction?

Actual soulless shit.

Just listen to that horrible sound compared to the original.
youtube.com/watch?v=8qAkjemBf3M

Was the ending depending on stealing? thought it was just not dying. Well, I'm at like 900 rupees now. might as well just buy it at this point

No. Link's Awakening's good because it's attuned to what the game was trying to convey. Trying to standardize this look is a mistake.

You're technically correct however it's been different variations of Cel style.
WW and BOTW do not look a like.
Nor SS or BOTW.
People are acting like that future remakes will be identical in artstyle to LA.

>asking Dragon Quest to use someone who is not Akira Toriyama
>ever
WESTERNER ALERT WESTERNER ALERT
STAY THE FUCK OUT

you're right, only death
but you're still setting up an instant game over through walking through a door
second, your name still gets changed to "thief" for the playthrough, and that's still lame

>butchered
You over sensitive little monkey

I’ve got more faith in the creator’s explanation than your bullshit whining, lad

I'm fucking tired of remakes and reboots, not only in vidya but also in movies and shit
Fucking desperate cashgrabs that normies, retards and nostalgiafags keep eating up

The creator? You mean the port monkeys they foisted this game off onto, who said "yeah, it'll be easier if we can just make everything look like shit", so someone had to come up with an excuse why?

Explain why the original games didn't have "dreamlike" aesthetics. Explain why the Oracle games reused so many of the assets if they don't have the same bullshit explanation.

The photos in LA were Chibi styled so that's one "dreamlike" aesthetic.
Also the reason why Oracles reused so many assets is because it was being made by Capcom, a team who never made a zelda game before, and was actually working on a remake of Zelda 1 before they started Oracles so of course they were going to reuse sprites.

>they actually tried to adapt the Game Boy arpeggios

This is what happens when you attempt to mimick soul but fail. Those arpeggios were designed for a Game Boy, they sound retarded with a modern 16bit DAC.

>Explain why the original games didn't have "dreamlike" aesthetics.
I should think the existence of animal people, and Mario characters, amongst other quirks, establishes a dreamlike aesthetic despite the 8 bit visuals

Attached: 192169-265403-hippopng-620x[1].jpg (620x558, 89K)

>Hyrule Fantasy
Nah, let that turd dies.

>minish cap is trash and better left forgotten
You're joking right? It having only 6 dungeons was its only fault.