Muh subversion of expectations

>muh subversion of expectations
>muh sit through 40 hours of absolute tripe to get a 'twist'
When did you realize that VNs are even gayer than M. Night Shaymalan films?

Attached: 1565153643980.jpg (800x600, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v67
vndb.org/v3
type94.wordpress.com/2016/07/22/the-road-to-muv-luv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please don't write of VNs forever all because of the shitty meme that is Muv-luv.

Doesn't the pink one get cut in half?

I've read two other VNs that aren't Danganronpa or VLR. Steins;gate was good, Umineko I dropped after the second part, and it was some of the most insufferable fiction I've ever read.

And this is bumplocked for some bizarre reason.

If you don't like extra you shouldn't bother to keep going.

No it isn't.

play Yu-No

it's not newfig

haha

Attached: 1548387065072.png (800x600, 848K)

Must've been fuckery on my end.

>play Yu-No
Every time I blindly follow a VN recommendation, I get burned. You're going to have to sell it.

it's good

Epic.

And another zoomer bites the dust. That's why maburabu is the best.

I'm 32.

t. Yuzuki-tan

The purple haired one looks like the giant titted purple haired chick from Eiken

OH MY LASER VISION

Play some acutal Kamige like, Fate/Stay Night

Attached: 846e6509f42077f8a3101bb297c722d7.jpg (860x1214, 80K)

Read good VNs like S;G or Saya no Uta instead.

>EOPS will never EVER read Masamune

I don't even know what kind of group they tried to reach with Muv-Luv. It's an absolute drag.

I enjoyed Extra and Unlimited. If you are reading a VN just for s specific part and you don't like the rest you might as well not read it since you aren't liking it.

Attached: Tama.webm (794x594, 1.04M)

>insufferable
This i have to hear. Yea Forums has some fucking awful opinions so I need to find out what this one is.

If you think ML is a drag then VNs are probably not for you.

i hate muvluv, its trash
its als one of the better vns
thats all you need to know about vns

>he didn't immediately drop it when the butler had a light saber battle with a goat from hell

He is right tho. Umineko is seriously unbelievably bad given how good is Higurashi.

How so?
So you just don't like the change in genre, that's fine.

>So you just don't like the change in genre, that's fine.
This is news to me. When did Umineko change its genre?

Just read a book, guys, jesus

Well it's more adding another more direct genre rather than have hints of it from EP1 to 2. People go in expecting a mystery and get fantasy stuff and drop it hard instead of analyzing why fantasy stuff is appearing in a mystery story.

i mean i agree but see here:
99% of vns are just bad eroge. /vng/ is proof of that. ANd muv luv is also an prime example.
The good get exposure either ways.
My friends only play on console and they either played stuff like never17 or steins gate. It just a handfull that is good there is no super niche vn that you need to get out of your to read which is also super good.
Muv luv is such a meme because for whatever reason (i guess the major one being it was one the very very long vns that got fan trranslated, like fate) fags here think its a masterpiece

Why was the Chaos;Child ending so lame? Fucking nothing happens and no closure at all

>muvluv is bad
>umineko is bad
>but somehow steins gate is the good one
that's all i needed to know. absolutely pathetic.
this garbage board doesn't deserve these anyway.

just throw out a bunch of buzzwords and have other drones regurgitate it endlessly without thinking. then you might as well spoil the entire story in greentext and voila, that's how you form an opinion on Yea Forums.

I haven't heard literally any good reasons why ML is bad except it's long and people are playing it with expectations for the end of the story.

still waiting for robotic notes translation. While the science adventures are a hit and miss its clea one of the few not trash vn series

I mean, you can shit all over 'casuals' all you want, but at the end of the day, you need to explain your reasoning.

Yea Forums is fucking renown for it's extremely shit taste, especially with VNs. S;G and Saya no Uta are liked because they are short and anything longer is shit because it requires too much attention with no gameplay.

You played the wrong VN.

Attached: Yu-No.jpg (925x577, 405K)

>any good reason
>indicating i gonna dismiss any reason i dont like as not being a good reason
i also didnt hear any good reason why lootboxes aer bad user!

It wasn't bad, it just felt disappointing by the end

What was Umineko's "original genre," and where specifically did it change?

No one else in the thread is, why should he?
Instead of assuming why not try to make an argument?

>thing gets shilled on Yea Forums outta nowhere
>gets immediately a hate thread the next day
Why the fuck does this keep happening?

>S.G is short
try it again pedo

>No one else in the thread is, why should he?
Because he sounds intelligent, and I expect a triple digit IQ response.

i am not gonna make arguments for your fetish suit eroge with (multiple) tentacle rape scenes to get you off that you dont deem good, user

It's a mystery novel with occult themes and in the episode 2 it shows the occult theme more obviously in the form of magic. One of the main themes of the game is how murders are done with humans and not magic.

Why are their eyes so goddamned far apart? I could fit both my hands in the space between their eyes. How in the fuck can they even walk around

Because Yea Forums hates shills, my low IQ friend.

steins gate is long though

30 hours is pretty short compared to shit like ML, Umineko, Higurashi and F/SN.

Doesn't it turn out that Beatrice is some disfigured tranny? It's a fucking mess of a story.

>decade old VN
>shills
???

>comparred to hirugashi
so a pedo AND pretends to read vns he doesnt know anthing about

What the fuck are you even talking about?

There was a thread yesterday that got 500 replies talking about Muv Luv.

I didn't realize YU-NO remake is actually going to be released in the west.
>Steam
Nevermind.

So? There are games that basically have generals on Yea Forums like Lobotomy Corp.

Yes, that's specifically why I made this thread. Keep up, you dipshit.

Out of my way, Japanese fucking shits.

Attached: Muv-Luv_Alternative_-_A-10_Thunderbolt_II.jpg (1600x1141, 393K)

that you are a pedo that doesnt know anything, first claiming S.G. and uta are shot, indicating they are the same ballpark. While also assuming people dont like muv luv because its not shit but its long, while fate doesnt even gate close ammount the same hate even with all the FGO fags.
Then you go on about how higurashi is the same ball park as something like fate while higurashi is much more akin to legnth to S.G.

Looks like the Maburabu filter is still working exactly as intended.

Attached: sumikill.jpg (1022x2986, 524K)

So you're baiting?
>Complains over decade old VN getting shilled
>Mentions when it was shilled

Talk about garbage opinions, MuvLuv is goddamn fantastic.

I fucking missed the only opportunity to have a good time here in months then.

Can you imagine people saying 'the M. Night Shaymalan filter'? That's how fucking retarded you sound.

this is the only VN I 100% after watching zero, recommend me something else.

Attached: 5958D5FF-08BB-4ED2-88F3-F2279E0EDA75.jpg (800x927, 546K)

A-10s are works of art. They can probably break those snowflake nip mechs like a twig.

i mean sure, but to put it alongside saya no uta when talking about length... it's more in the category of higurashi than it is saya no uta which is super short.

Look buddy, just because you are retarded it doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Higurashi is at least 80 hours long at minimum. 8 chapters and most are about 12 hours aside from episode 4 which is like 8 hours. I play the games I talk about.

there is no reasoning with you memetic fucks. if you actually cared about anything you wouldn't make low quality posts like these.

what is there to discuss with someone who thinks muv luv is 40 hours long, is about a """""""""""""twist"""""""""""""""" and compares it to shyamalan films? even if i made a serious post, what kind of answers, or """""discussions"""""" can i expect from you retards, just based off what you've shown so far?
you clearly never even finished (or started) MLA.

I generally don't go into threads about thinks I like on Yea Forums because of the fucking awful opinions people hold so hard.

Stay mad
Muv-Luv.
If you have the patience for F/SN you can handle it unlike the kiddies whining in here.

Attached: Kagami.Sumika.full.1116487.jpg (1632x1152, 285K)

>play
>VNs

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x375, 26K)

That thread was actually pretty good. Too many newfags for my taste (there's only so many times I wanna read "hey is this game good?") but people had discussion. It's always the first thread after a long time that has a high quality. The threads after end up sucking pure monster cock.

>Higurashi is at least 80 hours long at minimum.
>Counting multiple games together
yeah and the science adventure series are 900 hour long minimum, retard
vndb.org/v67

Because you literally have to sit through dozens of hours of generic, basic bitch waifu bullshit before the plot even moves. There is literally no difference between you and the average western movie goer.

Chizuru worst girl

how long would it take? 90 hrs to beat f/sn all 5 Ed and dojo

Majikoi

This place is a shithole but I still prefer this over /m/ and their fucking TE/SM waifuposting

muv luv is even bad if you ignore the time wasted on extra
fate just showed some eroge scence that you can easily skip
Muv luv pander to cûmbrains through the whole game. Including the very ending of altenative. One of the most retarded vns i ever read.

>cûmbrains
Fuck off, commie.

I can't find a good place to discuss video games. It sucks. There's gold in here but it's all covered in shit.

Reddit is filled with shit taste faggots and circlejerking. They're just a left version of here.

Gamefaqs is degenerate boomers or retards

Resetera is trash

Fuck me, is there any place where game discussion is consistently good?

>Majikoi
also my vote. While there is too much fanserrvice for my taste it recapture for me the fuzzy feeling i had while watching ranma 1/2.
On that note, any other vns with that feel?

I don't know what you fucks are so angry about. At least 50% of the posters in this thread are posting reasonable opinions. It is a much better ratio than the garbage you would see elsewhere.

>complains about reddit
>reddit spaces
You're a special kind of retarded, aintcha?

IRL with your friends

living example A
>everything is bad
if you need a bunch of anonym memester that agree with you tryy discorrd

>there is too much fanserrvice for my taste
Sounds like VNs just aren't your thing.

>Steins;gate was good, Umineko I dropped after the second part, and it was some of the most insufferable fiction I've ever read
and now we know you just have shit taste

cut your dick again, retard

Kill yourself.

was going to, how is the world building? Only reason I was interested in type moon.

So Yea Forums hates muv luv now? I can never keep up with this place.

The slice of life BS is a necessary evil for a long sustained illusion of safety. You get so used to everything being fine and no one dying, that when they do it hits 10x harder. chomp chomp

I consider Muv Luv to be one long ass Visual novel, because all the components are necessary to see Takeru's transformation for teenage punk, to shitty cadet, to the hero of time. The series is a damn commitment, but I do consider it one of the best VNs I've ever played.

Protip: play on steam with the 18+ patch, because the all ages version censors the gore. You're gonna get twizzlers, but it's a necessary evil for the full shock effect.

Majikoi is a genuinely fun VN and the VA fanservice is the best part, you absolute pleb.

Did I say the entire Sci;Adv series? No, I said S;G.

Nobody cares but thanks for the input, retard.

>I spent more hours of my life reading shit, so therefore I am superior to you
Fuck off.

Discord is trash too. It's either therapy session for that one fag or degenerate ERP everywhere.

All they like is mainstream shit. I think I'm the only nigga who likes Japanese games.

there's not much world building desu
it's all about the cast

bad vns are not my thing, yes
>inbefore cûmbrains claim EVERY vn has same level of fanservice as majikoi
cûmbrain triggered

Your fault for playing censored trash and expecting a good game

>chomp chomp
Haha, a bitch dies by getting eaten by an alien. GOTY for all years.

Muvluv is shit, there are thousands of VNs better Same with Fate Stay Night, overrated dogcrap

and higurashi is a series of multiple, you inbreed, not a single game, you inbreed.
Holy fucking shit

I love coming to these threads because reading the actual worst opinions I ever read about a genre I like makes me hate sharing the same space as these people and might actually release me from this prison known as Yea Forums.

Not really hate but simply stating that, while decent and majorly redeemed by the twist and late game developments, the pacing is slow and it is a bit overrated.

alright gonna grab it then, only thing I know about that series is from a doujin where he fucks the big sister character in the forest

>didn't realize this when
>-oomer became a meme
>'based' became a meme
>frogposting became a meme
>wojak became a meme
No, this. THIS is the single worst thing that you've ever seen. Kill yourself.

he's not counting them together, higurashi without the extra arcs is 8 eps
embarrassing

Are you being pedantic on purpose? I literally never heard a single person argue something so useless.

The fuck did you reply to me before?

more about the cast. Something like late 80s fighthing school anime
>recommend majikoi.
>"its fun you pleb!"
why are cûmbrains s easily triggered?

Everybody hates you, tranny. Yourself more than anyone.

unbreakable is shyamalans best film, just came here to say that

keep crying lol

>Protip: play on steam with the 18+ patch, because the all ages version censors the gore. You're gonna get twizzlers, but it's a necessary evil for the full shock effect.
>tentacle rape straight from eroge is for shock effect, along with purity speech
>the emotional "shock" is btw. so great that the girl confessed to raped silly by tentacles has imidaitly sex right there literarly 2 mins after told this story
>there is another tentacle rape and the ending
true masterpiece

Relate to me being a fan of this game.
The only threads that get replies are about a fucking line used by a little girl who's uncomfortable being around a transsexual so she uses the -no my best friend is gay!- line.

Attached: AI_The_Somnium_Files_cover.jpg (1124x1390, 256K)

Keep reading C-tier fiction, lol.

Well, it saddens me that you are mentally retarded but I wouldn't go as far as crying for a tard on the internet t b h.

>higurashi without the extra arcs is 8 eps
those are two games, new fag

I haven't went through it yet, waiting on my pay before picking it up. I am really looking forward to it and to see if Uchikoshi has completely devolved into a hack or not. I have seen posts about the LGBT dialogue and that means that the game will never ever be able to have a thread on Yea Forums.

So you are being pedantic. If you want to be more retarded you could say Higurashi has 8 games since each episode is it's own game and you would know this if you played the games you argue about.

when people say higurashi, they mean the 8 episodes, if they meant the question arcs they'd say so. I don't think higurashi was ever released as just the question or answer arcs.

>UUGH UIGH UGH YOU DO NOT LIKE MILKERS FAP
>YYOU TRANY
>WAIT FAP FAP FAP

Attached: cum.png (247x204, 10K)

It's really good. He toned down on the wacky shit so you don't need to worry about that.

It's the turning point of the series, after several dozen hours of thinking everythings going to be fine, one of the sweetest characters dies in out of left field.

No, I fucking hate twizzlers, the shock value is chomp and how the alien make their fuel. That is censored.

Great, I have to leave now because physical doesn't come out for another 4 days.

Higurashi never was, it was just labled question and answer arc. Hell even Umineko was 8 games until the console port.

After playing Ever17 four times in four different games I think I'm going to pass on this one.

>higurashi was ever released as just the question or answer arcs.
qed

I can jack off because I have a dick that wasn't chopped off by jewish doctors. How about you?

why so mad? You can't tell me you really think le maddo scientisto XDD is a good story oh no nonono

I am completely fine with his wacky stuff, just the expectations for ZTD coming from VLR were too high.

Muh nigga

>so flustered he used a thumbnail in his rage
Good to know I hit the nail on the head.

Not vidya
Fuck off to /h/, Yea Forums, or Yea Forums incels
Not before you seethe over the 'I' word though virgins
Also 2

It's his best work imo.
At least his most polished work.
Don't worry the twists don't come from ever17 this time.

He just proves that forced meme and wojak posters are too stupid for their own good.

>It's the turning point of the series, after several dozen hours of thinking everythings going to be fine, one of the sweetest characters dies in out of left field.
How fucking stupid are you that you've never seen the 'lovable sister' stereotype killed mercilessly? Are you literally fucking twelve?

i doubt you understand what that you're even saying. this is exactly the type of regurgitated meme opinion i'm talking about.
normally if you liked alternative, it makes reading extra worth it. but you haven't read shit. that's why this is the only thing you can talk about.

same with this post. nobody who read mla would describe like this. only people who dropped it in extra or people who judge it by the art would say something this retarded.

based

I don't understand after playing Unlimited how he thinks everything is fine.

Umineko was physically sold as question and answer parts a bit later for PC actually

>i doubt you understand what that you're even saying. this is exactly the type of regurgitated meme opinion i'm talking about.normally if you liked alternative, it makes reading extra worth it. but you haven't read shit. that's why this is the only thing you can talk about.
I am fully willing to admit that I'm a secondary. Are you willing to admit that this story is the same thing as an M. Night Shaymalan film? If not, what do you think the difference is?

to be fair ever17 ending is his magnum opus tho. No VN ever topped imo. For sure better "tentacle rape and then it was all a dream but maybe not, make up your own ending in your head with your waifus from every dimension!" muv luv, lel

Was it sold for PC as arcs before the console ports? I didn't know that.

sry to interrupt your coping but i hate that piece of shit mla and your response show you cant even dispute one word i written while coping cause its the truth.

I don't even know what you mean by M. Night Shaymalan film. Those films rely on a single twist to make the movie good, where ML doesn't rely on a single twist at all and there are no real big twitsts either, it's the entire story itself that beings it together. People only talk about chomp and twizzlers because of the shock of it but those are not reasons at all why the VNs are good.

>using the pre-teen argument
I fail to see how embarrassing yourself is going to prove anything. You realize we can know you are 13 yo just by how much insecurity and fear of "cringe" things you demonstrate, right?

The twist is that it's not just a basic bitch waifu simulator that you just wasted 40 hours of your NEET life on.

>no rebuttal
>you didnt read it
did we come full circle with 2deep4you ?

If you think about ever17 ending. It's fucking stupid.

You decide to help some random kid cross dimensionally call your dad to get the fuck up out of getting k/o'd then tell everyone else "hey yo just trust k. I need you to dedicate your life to this shit." "Uhh any alternatives" "no bitch listen to exactly EVERY SINGLE THING I SAY"

see we've gotten to the greentext spoilers now. exactly as i predicted.
this is actually a great showcase for why \v\ has such a hard time enjoying more famous ips.

>40 hours
Alternative by itself is longer than 40 hours. I know you said you are a secondary but I don't even know what point you are trying to make anymore.

I don't know about the timeframe but they exist and I picked up both in japan. They're a standard dvd sized case with the big portrait of all the characters.

>\v\
Go back.

Oh I know they exist, I was just thinking of the timeframe.

Attached: 1530194842620.jpg (1920x2715, 3.46M)

Ok, so more than 40 hours. You're just making my case look stronger, you absolute dipshit.

>le green goo bananana XD
Harry Potter has more literary merit.

>"you didnt read mla because no one ever who read mla can make a post about the bullshit in that story, because its too high literature"
ok i didnt thought this game would make me laugh

>too lazy to add gameplay
>too lazy to draw poses and composition for a comic
>writing not good enough to just be a book
>lewd locked behind hours wasted

What's the point? VNs are an absolute joke. It's just trash for chronic masturbators and hilarious steam idlers.

Attached: visualnovs.jpg (312x44, 11K)

How is something long make it bad?

Imagine going to threads about stuff you dislike and spending hours in them arguing lmao.

In this specific instance, it means you're spending extra time on a retarded basic bitch waifu simulator. I fail to see where you're getting lost.

Why do you say it's a waifu simulator?

my question arc copy says 20081229 ver. If it was actually released then, I don't know.

Time for this thread to get some actual fucking taste in it.

Attached: Uta smirk.jpg (1201x678, 189K)

Imagine being a jew, lmao.

How is something being a waifu simulator make it bad by default? There are plenty of games with dating sim elements that have genuine good stories or characters.

It is really sad that you feel so threathened by the first fictional character with a hint of charisma in years. Do you that thing about disliking stuff when it gets popular too? Just learn to love yourself, man.

You date waifus, and your ultimate ending is predicated on which waifu you romance.

This is how it is in Extra and Unlimited but not for Alternative. Extra is more of a straight dating Vn so I will give it to you there but the dating aspect doesn't matter in Unlimited.

people even told you: it's not a ''twist'' at all. it's just a shocking moment. one that serves as a turning point.
and then you wonder why real fans dont bother discussing the story with you. a story that you basically don't know at all except for bits and pieces you've read on wikis or by reading threads.

it's rich to call yourself a '''''secondary''''''. you're a fucking subhuman is what you are.

It's fine as a feature by itself. But you keep missing the point that the story itself is frontloaded with this retarded beta male garbage.

It took me about 120 hours to do and see everything in Muv-Luv, but I probably spent 10-20 hours afk. I do that a lot.

Attached: antenna2.gif (256x256, 93K)

What is your motivation for going into a thread and arguing a game series you never played and don't know anything about?

>This is how it is in Extra and Unlimited but not for Alternative
I'm talking about the leadup to Alternative, you fucking retarded 80 IQ pile of shit triple nigger.

>cant cum in multiple waifus (prefarable all underage) as selfinsert
>no Yea Forums interest
really sad
Utawarerumono 3 was so kino, loved it

Because I see the potential in VNs, but it's wasted on you retarded swine who think Umineko and MuvLuv are good.

Have you read any of them? I don't care if you disliked or like them I just want to know if you read either of them to their full length.

I see potential in you drinking some bleach

Why is western /vg/ only.

The rules are retarded and no one follows them anyways. Console wars are against the rules and have been a common place for a decade.

You'll call it basic bitch, but Danganronpa and Steins;Gate were really good to me.

I tried that for Higurashi, but I kept getting killed in the end for no reason.
I'm pretty bad at visual novels.

Attached: 1377864786550.png (640x480, 528K)

it's not even that. these ''''''''people'''''''''' come into being by reading through threads for games they never touched, spoilers an all. and they do it so much that eventually delude themselves into thinking they know the real thing.

again, that's how a lot of opinions on v are formed. through second hand only. that's what i mean by regurgitating.

I mean what they are fine and good series but I was mostly asking specifically about those 2.

based

I've read as much Umineko and MuvLuv as I could tolerate, because I'm not a shiteater.

Then I have to ask: how can you properly argue or talk about a story you dropped? It's like reading the first chapters of a novel then going to a book club to argue on why the whole story is shit.

I've read the wikis. Now you're going to tell me "you missed all the nuances by not reading it!"

Not him but, while Umineko is amising at the begining and goes to the shitter in the end, Muv Luv does the opposite. It may not redeem it in your eyes if you have no patience for SoL, but do not group it together with umineko.

Yes, I will tell you that. Wikis give tl;drs of stories and just summarize it instead of seeing how the author actually writes their stories.

>amising
That's not a word.

You are the biggest fucking retarded shiteater that has ever graced this site

the absolute state of Yea Forums

You can't even play the first game right anymore. Think about it, the first game was marketed towards people who like slice of life/harems, these people where the the audience for this game, you can't get the same experience unless you go in liking the genre ,and someone lied to you and was able to get you to play it without revealing the twist, except good luck with that because every site that sells this game spoils the twist in the plot synopsis, so now everyone going in goes, when are the mechs,when are the mechs,
when are the mechs,when are the mechs, and this is coming from someone who hasn't finished it yet, and is in the same situation (I keep trying on and off again every other week, but the progress is slow) I HATE SLICE OF LIFE, but I love the disturbing mech shit that this is eventually going to turn into, the whole game is a slog for someone that wants to get to the mechs, maybe because it was spoiled? But I can't fault the game for that because I wouldn't have played it to begin with had it not been spoiled, because I don't slice life. (and apparently I got a ways to go) and since the series is mostly mech stuff with it's sequels, these are the people going into it. I like the childhood friend the most so far Which sucks because context clues lead me to believe she's going ti die, because she's replaced on the cover of its sequel with another girl. I'm not saying your games bad, all i'm saying is getting into it's kinda fucked due to this. Anons, how did you get into this series anyway, i'm genuinly curious?

Oh, I guessed I missed all the parts where the two harem girls who were arguing over the harem MC's dick. I guess I missed all the nuances about the 'ojou-sama' and the 'childhood friend'.

I can tell by this post that you are bald.

you've said nothing about why you dislike mla.
unless you're that clown that called mla 'gamer', in which case you're in the same boat as the other guy: you've never read it and you're only pretending/shitposting.

not him but i read mla (including extra and by that also ultimate) because i fell for the vndb rating meme and i thought it was trash. Here are my reasons:
1. The subversion is stupid. If you are in for selfinsert waifu sims you dont want mecha gore and vice versa. Like imagine you want a good turn based startegy game and it turns out at the half point is a jrpg.
Also extra is bad, even for vanilla. Most generic shit ever in ALL routes. And no you cant your "thats the point" excuse, you can make something vanilla but not shit as fuck. Those are not in conjection.
2. This game is clearly an eroge and because of that it shits on the story. Not only is the cast eroge (aka your entier squad, AND THE OTHER squad, are made by girls that may or or may not find impregnation from you intressting, i think there is 5 minutes of male pilots in MLA that you dont interact with after that) but so are several design choices like suits, tentacles or scenarios.
(Inbefore "but user the games tell you males are rare because of the killing so it makes PERFECT sense that everyone you interact for the majority are females about your age)
The only part i reall enjoyed was the PTSD arc the part where takeru gives meiya(?) the videogame and the effects on her. And the proffesor teacher was also an intressting chararcter. But we are talking about small glimmer of greatness in over 80 hour of slog series

An intelligent person would infer that, since the U and the I keys are close spatially in the keyboard, it might have been a typo.

I like VNsand heard it was good and it had mech stuff so I went in basically blind. Ended up enjoying extra so that was a bonus. Honestly Unlimited released the same time as Extra so mechs isn't really a spoiler.

An intelligent person wouldn't be reading VNs.

I have read both the novel and the manga and I can tell you that the wiki is NOT enough.

Muvluv is fucking garbage.

You wouldn't know that.

pottery

Enumerate, RIGHT NOW, the things that I'm missing out on.

I don't even get you, man.
Your complaint seems to be that Muv-Luv sucker-punches you with a twist genre change after Extra, and this angers you despite the fact that you have no interest in the content of Extra.
It's not as if things are unrecognisable after Extra, either. Because most of the characters are the same, and because you are soothed into the parallel world gradually (no BETA are seen until the second half of Alternative), it's not as much of a whiplash change as some like to describe.
But mostly I just can't fathom why you hate this story so much despite not having even read it.

>1
The game was released bundled with Unlimited, the first game with mechs. You know the mechs exist so it isn't a bait and switch.
>2
It is an eroge but how does that make it bad? There are plenty of good eroge VNs like F/SN, Grisaia, etc. I think you went in not wanting to like it. You do know there are lore reasons why you don't deal with a lot of male pilots right?

>I don't even get you, man.
That means my IQ exceeds yours.

extra is literally a generic romcom and NOTHING else. i hope there aren't actually people going in expecting mechs during any point of it. you only have yourself to blame.

how come when i read it years ago i understood this but you dont? where did you get these retarded expectations?

My buddy told me to read it 8 years ago as I was getting into VNs, and said it was really good and not to read up on it. Only thing he added was there was a hidden extra game in it after completing Extra's routes, and that there was a 9/10 sequel to it.

I do genuinely feel that people already knowing so much about MuvLuv has ruined the experience of reading it, because you end up with people who dont like haremshit at all going into it for the promise of "epic ptsd mech chomps" and coming out dissapointed because at the end of the day, it's haremshit 60% of the time.

>it isn't a bait and switch.
i didnt call it that, i said its retarded because nobody has intresst in that.
>It is an eroge but how does that make it bad?
are you having a stroke? i literally wrote out why for people like you
> I think you went in not wanting to like it.
i think you cant read and get a little to triggered for people not liking your fap game
>You do know there are lore reasons why you don't deal with a lot of male pilots right?
mother of retards

Spotted the casual

The problem is people look too much into shit before actually play it and ends up being spoiled or too much expectations. I luckly just read posts that are "play this, it's good" and end up playing and really enjoying them. I don't think there is a VN I read that I was spoiled on before hand because I tend to just not read details and just take recommendations. Fuck I as never spoiled on a single plot point for S;G and I read that 3 years ago now.

>You do know there are lore reasons why you don't deal with a lot of male pilots right?
dude the guy literally wrote it this:
>(Inbefore "but user the games tell you males are rare because of the killing so it makes PERFECT sense that everyone you interact for the majority are females about your age)

is this like satire or something?

>he started using insults as an argument
I see that you have lost this

Yeah but why does that matter?

As points out, the wiki only provides a TLDR since its information is limited. You can hardly seen the character for what they are. Especially in a mystery novel, you're completely missing out on the why of the story, which is a strong point of the game. Sure the wiki gives you the answer to it, but the way the content is conveyed to you is completely lost.
I admit that Umineko got it fair share of bloated shit and boring part that is not worth the time. Hopefully, the author can improve upon it in time.

i cant have an argument with a person that has dyslexia

>If you are in for selfinsert waifu sims you dont want mecha gore and vice versa
Nigger I went from an absolute haremtrash kusoge straight into extra/unlimited and alternative and I had absolutely no problem with the genre shifts because I'm not a shiteating pleb, and clearly due to the following the game managed to gain after Extra/Unlimited, a lot of people can handle reading something with a genre shift, especially when this shift happens after the entirety of Extra is finished. Do you think people can only enjoy one thing and one thing only?

>why does it matter, that among many other things, the writer handicaps himself by only featuring female that want your dick as major characters to cater to cûmbrains
clearly doesnt matter.
are you guys for real?

It's not even the twist that pisses me off, it's the fucking alien cuck shit (literally) that nobody mentions when bringing up Muv Luv.

MuvLuv isn't a mystery novel. It's a bait-and-switch, and anyone who falls for this shit is a basic bitch person. Just like people who fawn over M Night Shaymalan films.

>I had absolutely no problem with the genre shifts because I'm not a shiteating pleb,
well thats a lie because you eat a one of the worst dating sims for double digit hours
why lie?

>bait and switch
>literally bundled with the game that has mechs
Where is the bait?

I was talking about Umineko, since the reply to you with another user contained that too.

>muh coombrain
Opinion disregarded, sorry you're so braindeficient you went into an 18+ Eroge expecting it to have more class than Erect Nipples In Skintight Bodysuits.

You are bald.

I take it back, there is no bait. The only people that could tell you that there is a switch is pathetic waifu retards who play games to date fictional women.

Is this the worst thread on Yea Forums that isn't about politics? I think so. How 1 man can be so dumb and bring down and entire thread is impressive.

beautiful thread

We get it, you don't like dating sims. Why did you play this if you don't like dating sims?

>it's trash because it has an all girl cast.
there we go. i summed it up for you. now you can stop pretending like you actually read alternative.
80 hours of alternative and you can barely remember the names. stop kidding yourself.

nobody with a viewpoint like yours woul actually sit through the game.

>Why did you play this if you don't like dating sims?
So you're admitting that MuvLuv is a dating sim?

He has said a few times he never read it and just read a wiki article.
Yes, Extra and Unlimited are dating sims. I said this earlier in the thread.

It's very clear that Muv Luv Extra is indeed a dating simulator. Did you not realize this when reading them, retard?

>Opinion disregarded, sorry you're so braindeficient you went into an 18+ Eroge expecting it to have more class than Erect Nipples In Skintight Bodysuits.
but i am acknowledging that? Its rather shutin neets that cant cope arround the fact their shit eroge is nothing special

>Yes, Extra and Unlimited are dating sims. I said this earlier in the thread.
Then you have to understand that people who want to get to the 'meat' of your supposed GOTY don't want to play dozens of hours of virgin bullshit.

I would love to hear how ML of all VNs isn't special.

Do not reply to me baldie.

*snap*

>/r/eddit

Reddit is unironically better than Yea Forums and this thread proves it.

>it's trash because it has an all girl cast.
>reading compression of an 4-year-old
is this burger education or are you being dense on purpose?
You inbreed ask me how it was a bad thing to make a all female cast that want your unwashed selfinsert dick for flimsy reason, because it handicaps the writer for no reason other then getting your waifu bucks.
Your response:
"trany, all females arent bad!"
go fap or dilate or whatever you guys do

Kill yourself, and go back. You decide the order.

Why are you ignoring posts that prove your opinion is bad?

It's brilliant. The only thing people who praise ML talk about is the mechs and gore, so people go in expecting that. Then they get pissed off that there's no action. Extra filters these fucking secondaries out nicely.

4channel.org is an English Imageboard, please learn the English language before posting here, thank you.

QED
>i would love to hear
nah, people here dont even read reasons before going outright lying or literarly false quote. You would just also reply "hur dur baldie,tranny!". If you want a actual response, respond to this:

>so people go in expecting that.
I think mechafags are niggers.

There was 1 dude shitting a couple of Rance threads for 8 hours straight by himself yesterday. Probably some schizo having autumn aggravation.

Notice how there are tons of replies to that post saying why it's wrong?

This is you.

Attached: ExQCv0v.png (1300x866, 821K)

i think this guy is mentally ill.
these are the kind of people that find their way onto Yea Forums these days.

because i tend to ignore stuff that is made up.
Why are you fag? user?
Your response. "but i didnt say that"
"why are you ignoring!!!"

I honestly want to know why people go to threads about stuff they hate and spend hours complaining about it, especially games they read fucking wiki articles about and pretend they are an expert.

Ironically I don't give two shits about the mech stuff. That's why I couldnt get into TE and SM.
All I cared about was Takeru and his journey

nope, show literally one that is not misquoting or making up stuff or sreech tranny or bald

>All I cared about was Takeru and his journey
start muv luv
thats begining and end of the journey for takeru because of the le epic ending
could saved alot of hourrs user

>wakes up in bed with an ojou-sama
>has a childhood friend who wants to jump his bones at every turn
You cared about Takeru because you're a stupid wish-fulfilment nigger.

Same, brother. I don't mind mechs, but it just aint the same without the god himself

I hated Takeru in Extra but the character development in Unlimited and Alternative were really good. I also like Unlimited almost as much as Alternative because of dealing with people growing up in the shitshow that is that world.

>dealing with people growing up in the shitshow that is that world.
HAHAHAHA, this is the average MuvLuv reader. A fucking Shadow the Teenager bitch.

If you are the same person who said they read the story for Umineko and Muv-Luv on a wikia then this is you.

Attached: 1539360426682.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Low tier

>muh low tier
>can't explain why his shitshow isn't a low tier western movie

God I want a Lambdadelta GF bros...

>what most people deal
wtf most people have several high school females that want to suck their dick with 0 responsobility and billionars want to marry them while transported into a hellhole military school that teaches nothing for the avarage joe with girls in sex suits?
Bros i think growing up went very wrong for me...

She is great.
This is the last (you) I am giving.

Attached: 1524097079269.jpg (1574x1517, 1.67M)

What in the world are you talking about?

I'm holding you to that.

don't you feel ashamed of yourself? i keep saying this, but you haven't actually read alternative, and yet you have this much of a hot opinion it. doesn't that make you think at all?

your opinion is almost entirely based off assumptions. and your points boil down to 'it's bad because it is an eroge at its base'. it's really that simple.

its to deep 4 you, relive the high literature journey of takeru to understand

Let's talk about the perfect known as Tama.

Attached: CcYfCZXUsAE-oRx.jpg (500x376, 55K)

You're talking to multiple people who have this assumption. It would be in your best interests to prove that your game isn't just eroge bullshit.

>cant do it
i love when triggered shitty eroge lovers cant even direct quote

They're a dumb ESL trying to be coherent despite barely having a grasp of the language.

>everyone in this thread that hates shitty eroges are the same person
>also this person cant have read this shit eroge because he says it shits, because its so good
based fucking comedy

You really aren't joking

How do I get PC VNs like Muv-Luv to play on a tablet? I want to read them but I don't want to sit in front of my PC for literally hundreds of hours and destroy my back.

Fuck off. You and that other sperg are never changing your tune about it no matter what anyone would say.

You don't even know who's posting at you, you stupid faggot. Get fucked.

>given how good is Higurashi.
Somehow that has even worse pacing than Umineko and chapter 8 absolutely ruins it.

I don't know what they gain from doing what they are doing. It's not like Yea Forums as a (you) karma system like reddit, literally all they are doing is wasting their own time.

>doesn't understand how ideological subversion works
That's why the jews own you, you 80 IQ pile of shit.

either get a windows tablet or use teamviewer
i do the latter though I have my headphones connected to my computer directly through bluetooth because sound doesn't work well with teamviewer. Too much lag, if the quality even comes clearly.

>assume everyone is one guy
>"oh wait thats not possible because of the time stamps..."
>"Well MAXIMUM YOU AND THE """OTHER""" guy
holy shit does every shit eroge enables this level of cope?

It has shit pacing because it was the first novel he wrote and didn't have an editor at all so at least there is an excuse.

>still replying

>use teamviewer

Does that have mouse emulation for touchscreen?

its no coincidence that people defend this game the same autistic way that people do XC2.
They even have some kind of similar trashy waifu fixated design

>this entire thread

Attached: 1498656389528.jpg (486x485, 81K)

OP here. I've learned a lot from this thread. Foremost, is that anime fans are fucking retards. I really wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but they're fucking stupid. I even watched Youjo Senki. There is nothing dumber than a NEET who thinks he's smarter than other people because of the obscure material he consumes. Pure scum.

Worst thread on Yea Forums

yeah

Sadly not an uncommong sight.

Attached: Flandre.png (637x431, 171K)

VN's are mostly trash but subahibi is mindblowing, it really uses the format to its maximum potential and feels on the level of a great book. especially if you're the kind of person who's interested in this stuff to begin with. it's a ride.

you pretty much agreed to my point. that it's all about it being an eroge.
and i'm supposed to ''''''''''refute'''''''' that.
see this i posted this early in the thread. and everything turned out like i expected. and notice how the assumption changed from the beginning of the thread.
and it will keep changing because none of have read this story and yet you know everything about it.

at least read the thread you fucking monkey

>not all the wojak threads
>not all the frog threads
Kill yourself, jew. You are a jew.

>where did you get these retarded expectations?
These threads.

You're a dipshit who wouldn't understand reality if it slapped you across the face.

Is this pasta

>STILL replying
This nigga doesnt even speak english and you're wasting your time trying to refute his incoherent 'arguments'

Of the vn i read
I liked little busters and cross channel

most interesting and truest take
waifu fags are the worst

Little Busters is good.

Zoomer is a state of mind.

>nigga
Go back to your normalfag shithole.

You should give Rewrite and Subahibi a try, the former being akin to LB and the latter CC.

Will they announce anything next month at the event?

i can't believe subahibi has only been mentioned twice, you guys are hopeless waifufags
at least yu-no got love

Do I have to play the first high school dating garbage part of Muv-Luv if I just care about the sci-fi parts ?

>Fuck I as never spoiled on a single plot point for S;G and I read that 3 years ago now.
You know that's funny, i'm not really enjoying the slice of life in Muv-Luv, but I absolutely loved Steins;Gate, and it's kind of a similar situation to, I was spoiled that the gane has time travel in it, the big thing I was playing the game for, waiting for it to happen, but I ended up actually really enjoying the other characters, before it even got to the whole time travel segment. Maybe I liked it more because they're all in college.

i know. worst thing is i've seen these kind of retards here before. it very distinctly reminds me of a certain shizo from a certain thread on vg. this site is juct fucking doomed.

That's because Steins;Gate is actually good.

>juct fucking doomed.
kek

The SoL stuff in ML cane be good and bad but the stuff in S;G was really good. Despite people shitting on it I think even 0 is good too but I am also weird in the fact I don't think the S;G anime is all that great as an adaptation and I never watched 0 at all.

Attached: 1509632123100.jpg (5000x3634, 987K)

>shizo
You're a fucking commie. Die in hell.

Just play through 1 route

I'll be honest I skipped through field hockey

There are a lot of schizos on /vg/, you would have to be a lot more specific.

You're an idiot.

it's not this. these subhumans have literally not even played the game. their entire opinions are made out of regurgitated garbage.

SG's SoL parts are more 'high brow' and mature than Extras for sure. Hard to enjoy a cast who exist in a haremshit parody-world.

Just play Extra nigga, it isn't that long and it's made better as you go through the other 2 games.

>but i enjoying steins gate steins slice of life
thats because its good and the whole game doesnt revolve around and the eroge premise of a dick riding opportunity which is your MC.
Even takerus "best friend" is female, like holly.

>spoiled on the time travel in S;G
i thought this was a defining feature of the VN.

bro thats a vidya, apparently

MuvLuv is pure harem fantasy. Anyone defending it is a fucking retarded autist that has never had sex. And yes, I realize that I'm on Yea Forums, but seriously fuck you.

I literally have no idea why you would read an eroge VN then complain there is eroge, lik ewhat were you expecting? That is like reading fucking F/SN and complaining people are fucking in it.

you're better off sticking to more entry level shit like fsn or steins gate.

>spoiled that steins gate has time travel in it
uhhhhhhh

Why are you replying to me?

What do you think 'entry level' means?

FSN is not entry, it's very long and has eroge in it, the kryptonite for posters like him.

Because you're a stupid numale.

>everything i like that people say its shit its deep and niche
>everything people like instead is entry level
1x1 Yea Forums

subahibi is the best VN easily but it rarely gets acknowledged because it does a great job ripping apart the kind of people who read a lot of them

>not even Muv Luv can escape shitposting threads on Yea Forums
You wouldn't recognize good fiction even if you were slapped in the face with it. Muv Luv is only the best piece of science fiction ever written. And it's a porn game.

Attached: muv luv umbrella.png (1026x600, 266K)

Calm down bug eater, take your meds if you somehow got it into your brain that my post was defending MuvLuv.

> has eroge in it, the kryptonite for posters like him.
1. "has eroge in it", based retard
2. There are 4 scenes that have almost 0 relevance to the plot and are patched in the all age version, where some scenes are even better, for cûmbrains like you to jackoff.
Not an all female cast with titty suits. Try again tho

>and has eroge in it
So you gamers admit that entry level is anything that doesn't involve porn?

people are complaining becaus people pretend is some high level literature and not another shitt eroge.
See:

Out of all the boards talking about good writing and fiction, Yea Forums is the last one I would hear from. Yea Forums is the laughing stock of the website and threads like this is the reason for it.

Attached: 1499405291078.jpg (1037x1200, 354K)

Katawa Shoujo is a legitimately good entry-level VN

easy to get into, approachable. i think those fit the bill. steins gate especially.
maybe not fsn though.. it just happened to be among my first. but it is kinda shonen-ish if you ignore the ero scenes.

>1. The subversion is stupid. If you are in for selfinsert waifu sims you dont want mecha gore and vice versa.
That's where you're wrong you manime casual fuck. Well not that I -want- death and gore but that's what makes it effective.

It isn't obvious to you kids these days because you get literally zero of the references, but Extra was still made and marketed as the kind of romantic comedy that would appeal to guys who like giant robots. Like shit the game literally opens with an alarmingly accurate turn based simulation of Virtual On. But keep in mind that's Japan when giant robots were still mostly relevant, so it's hardcore otaku audience, while most western "mecha" fans are buttfuckers

Attached: 1343140184795.jpg (1286x988, 259K)

>has eroge in it
so you dont even know what eroge stands for.
Why doesnt that surprise me, cumbrâin

ML also has an all ages version that censored the suits and removes all the porn, try your argument again.

>Best girl
>Gets friendzoned in the canon route

Why does this always happen in Japanese games?

Attached: Meiya.jpg (2000x2921, 1.44M)

You're a nigger. I won't be responding to you anymore. I can tell by your typing that your skin is brown.

back to the pedo general >>>/vng/

>CHOMP
>DUDE ALIEN NTR LMAO
muv luv is fucking trash
I heard yu-no's ending was disappointing, you gotta try harder m8

>censored the same suits that are still titty suits
>is still the all female cast
try again "has eroge in it" kun

>I heard
This summarizes the whole fucking like, jesus christ.

We get it, you're sexist.

you're lucky nobody here is the kind of shitter that throws around the term SJW easily.
because you're exactly the that kind of unhinged lunatic that makes them look so bad.

>I heard yu-no's ending was disappointing

Attached: average v poster.png (1206x180, 15K)

It's funny the VN audience is trying to be as civil as possible while the haters and constantly throwing around retard, jew, semen brain, etc. out in every response.

Kill yourself, commie.

what are you even on about esl kun?
are you kinda proposing that muv luv ISNT a harem fantasy?
That "triology" ends with turning the "ambigious" gender friend into a definitive female who is cocky ready and wishing multiple characters from another timeline/dimension that are also female AND want canonicly (see photoneflowers) takerus cock.

>TDA
>Schewarzesmarken
>Total Eclipse

Choose one to be translated next.

Attached: magnus lux.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

Based schizo tourist.

i'm not. and you really are mentally ill user.

the wacky scifi and mystery story is approachable. that's just how it is.

Schewarzesmarken ranobe

TDA by as extreme margin.

None, but TDA is the only one that isn't entirely shit.

>It's funny the VN audience is trying to be as civil
Go to /vng/. Ask in your politest way preffered way possible that you want VN recommendation without waifus/harem and are not about fucking underage girls.
Post screenshots of all the replies
now stop lying or being a newfag

>i heard i heard
but you know nothing. and yet you write so much.

>mentally ill
schizo

These are jews using mental health against you, just like they did it in the Soviet Union.

In this thread, not on /vg/. /vg/ is a beast all on it's own and I say this as someone who used to briefly browse those threads, those niggas hate everything that isn't FOTM. I remember last time I was there I was trying to discuss G-Senjou and no one there could make any argue at all on why it was bad.

Kill yourself.

>kike glownigger trying to subvert their own zogbrain by linking any negative speak as communism
I'm on to you, Moishe.

but that would make me a jew, not black, you mentally ill shizo.

Looks like /pol/ is here, fantastic. Can't be a thread on Yea Forums without this.

This is what I'm talking about.

tsukihime, hollow ataraxia, utawarerumono, higurashi, danganronpa 1-v3, saya no uta, SubaHibi

pottery
however i agree /vng/ is the worst cûmbrain general. Its literarly worse then waifu gacha generals, its quite the thing

A bit late but here I go.
Yu-no is essentially a mystery point and click game. The protagonist acquires a letter and a strange device left to him by his recently diseased father that allows him to mark a point in time and return to it (essentially saving). Following the instructions on the letter, he brings the device to a certain landmark spot in town and gets involved in a life or death situation that has him sent to a parallel world. In order to return to where he belongs, you explore the several routes and begin to gain clues as to the true nature of the town, but in doing so you begin to attract the attention of those after your device..

Attached: yuno-route-map.png (640x480, 55K)

>it gets good later I promise: the VN
Defend this, Yea Forums

Planescape: Torment, which is WORDS WORDS WORDS: the VN didn't even take an hour to get me hooked, but I'm 15 hours into extra and I'm about to blow my brains out
I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR COOKING CONTEST BECAUSE ALL YOU GIRLS ARE SHIT except sensei
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Attached: 1536909650378.jpg (850x1512, 63K)

People would listen to you more if you didn't use forced memes.

If I read this will I get sucked into playing the gacha?

you cant discuss anything in /vn/ that doenst involve cummie cummie titty
Thats why stuff like utawarerumono gets never mentioned and has such low exposure arrrund here

You might like the gacha less if you do since the gacha has so many characters and rule breaks from FSN that you just won't bother with it at all.

It's either that or obnoxious REAL DEAL fags

You should also mention that the game is pretty clearly a product of its time, and the protag is a lecher. This seems to be important now that jizzheads the epic new meme.

Personally I'd like to read all of them but I am already invested in TDA, I'd like that finished first.

Attached: worm carrier beta.jpg (1920x1080, 554K)

The opposite

>more if you didn't use forced memes.
what are you talking about. If you cant follow text flow on Yea Forums let me help you:
What exactly is the meme here my enlighted friend?

I will ask you there: where do I start with utawarerumono?

Try the first one.

Sounds like you're gay user, boylove vns are two threads down.

Just drop it if you hate it. Why do you want to suffer? You already know it's not gonna be worth it

this
vndb.org/v3

>utaware is getting a offiicial translation in 2020
yo wtf

Is on steam or consoles? Or do I need to pirate a transnalted copy?

The main takeaway is that gamered VN likers are literally too stupid to defend themselves against the communist hordes. I have learned this.

What the fuck is gamered?

if you want it now you can pirate translated, but like that user mention above you next year its gets a official release, beside 1 everything is console i think

it is, but that's not why people like it. people like it as the epic scifi war story it is.
of course that's an impossiblity in your sex obsessed brain, and that's why i called you a SJW.

I think I might wait for it and get all the games when it comes out.

english nigga

Are you gonna be alright dude?

the original version yes, but there's also a remake coming next year on ps4/vita with updated sprites and the gameplay from the newer games

I didn't even know it had gameplay, I thought it was just a straight VN.

>people can actually ask a question like this these days
I don't even know if I should feel bad or sad, such a weird feeling knowing that the days of joke mockups of steam being filled with eroge aren't a joke anymore.

Can someone help an user out and link the previous thread where they discussed Muv-Luv?

im not even the same person
and the game has harem ending, like the person you reed about that pointed out that fact.
Your eroge with wonky pictures is not epic

Do you know what a harem ending is?

the VN is the focus, but it is also a (pretty simple) strategy game.

do you know what all female characters wanting selfinsert(you) cock is?
Again, our "le epic deep" mecha story ends with girls playing pingpong while their titties fall out and wanting to sleep with takeru in the new timeline while he barerly remembers anything. Thats what the ending of alternative results into. See photoneflowers
Get over it by fapping

Remake version on the sequel engine.
Unfortunately it's fucking NISA.

>and the game has harem ending
excep it doesnt. it's actually pretty laughable to say that. i guess you retards are talking about ml and not alternative.

see, this what i said from the beginning. this is a pointless thead full of shitters who want to argue about something they only understand through second hand opinions.
alternative is the reason people praise this vn, and alternative is an epic scifi war story first and foremost.

this one?

pottery, again
it always funny when the "you actually didnt read it!" guy is the one that has no clue about the series

>he didnt read photonflowers*
time to go back tourist, chompy memes!

kek btfoed

If you disliked MuvLuv so much, why did you read the entire mainline series, and then its spinoff? Honest question.

>gets btfoed, as user said
>now goes from "you didnt read it" to "why did you read it?" cope. Inbeforre "Im not him"
you are the most pathetic person i ever had the displeasure on Yea Forums. Good for you
dilate and kys

i honestly forgot if i read all of photonflowers, but some of that sounds vaguely familiar. i doubt any of it impacted the actual ending of alternative as its just side stories.

I'm not that guy, I was genuinely curious. Having arguments on Yea Forums is for nerd virgins in the first place. inb4 more incoherent accusations over an actual question with no ill intent behind it.

Attached: 0rn1O15.png (836x751, 53K)

photonflowers has an epilogue to the Sumika route of Extra.
I believe photonmelodies has an epilogue for Alternative.

Altered Fable is the non-direct-canon 'epilogue' of Alt.

Altered Fable is in melodies yes

Yeah that. photonmelodies has that in it.

well sure. after checking i'm pretty sure i read some of the chronicles, but probably not more than that. so where's this 'harem ending'?

Huh? I'm not the guy bitching about Muv Luv. Harem ending isn't a thing either way though, and the fact that that user thinks it could be proves he's somehow too retarded to comprehend Muv Luv.

Attached: 20190325014218_1.jpg (1024x600, 145K)

It doesn't exist, theyre just an esl-retard wikireader you shouldn't even respond to, seeing as they plucked out an entire set of spinoff storied as their argument, and even picked the wrong set, instead of referring to the actual spinoff theyre talking about.

Retard.

Fata Morgana was a pretty good time.

Takuya is a really refreshing protagonist. I could feel it was worth it exploring everything in the scenes just to hear his commentary. Not to mention all the jokes he made. I wish more anime and games used characters like him instead of MCs who go EHHHHH and have no backbone.

Dumb faggot. Which part of the ojousama did you like? Oh wait, did you like the retarded 'childhood friend'?

>spinoff
retard

Yeah, shame that the new trend for MC's has been fairly backboneless pushovers. Guess it's hard for the new vegetarian male in japan to insert as someone with an enjoyable personality.

retard lol

>retard lol
Jew, lmao.

>no milky fucky
trash

Nigga what are you on about. I'm not even talking about Muv-luv.

Attached: dodge.png (640x480, 90K)

>Nigga
Say 'nigger'. The 'hard R'. I dare you.

>scroll up during the 4th chapter
>that redtext in the backlog
>go back through the entire VN after seeing this
>no redtext
Still was cool as fuck, there were a lot of really great moments, and the OST was stellar.

>game has tits
trash

cut your dick off tranny gay

Was he /ourguy/?

Attached: BGI_2019-05-07_00-22-15.png (1440x1080, 2.05M)

Yes.

you first, pathetic faggot who cant handle seeing a pair of tits on his screen

hgngnghghg
*faps all over of this trannys face*
you cant do that with you dickless tranny
MILKERS ARE THE BEST

I know it's supposed to be a common thing but I can hardly imagine even the japanese would like self inserting as something like that. At some point you have to become uninterested right?
I feel like I'm walking into a trap so fuck off

The only hard R here is you, Retard.

>I feel like I'm walking into a trap so fuck off
You should, because you're a redditor.

You too, faggot.

Since this is a shitposting thread I might as well post the official VN tier list:

God-Tier:
Subahibi
Tsukihime (far-side only)
Forest
Kichikou Rance

Excellent Tier:
Higurashi
Remember 11
F/SN & F/HA
Dies Irae

Good Tier:
Majikoi
Muv-Luv Trilogy
Island
SeaBed
Chaos;Child and Chaos;Head
I/O

Alright Tier:
Steins;Gate
Saya no Uta
Umineko
Rewrite
Every Key VN
Utawa series

Oh shit what are you doing:
DR 1-3
CROSS CHANNEL
DDLC

pathetic

literally every generic 3x3 "look at my taste aren't i sophisticated and have great taste" tier

Put a bullet into your own brain, lmao.

Every route is canon. Did you forget that Sumika was looping Takeru through Unlimited multiple times?

pretty based

Attached: riruru5.png (1276x954, 1.32M)

I didn't give a shit because time manipulation is low IQ garbage.

Takuya was great. His character having actual charisma is really what makes the game. With the way the game is structured, that is you spend lot of time alone with Takuya exploring, if he wasn't hilarious the game would have been really boring.

your existence as a human is low IQ garbage you subhuman

You're dumb as shit, and you make me embarrassed as a non-jew. Wait, are you a jew?

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia so the characters you just watched horribly die for ~100 hours can live a happy fake life

after thinking about it I am rescinding my based for this being a cringe psyop

>It isn't obvious to you kids these days because you get literally zero of the references.
I'm sorry but my wall of text is to big for me to know what exactly you're saying here. Which part in what I said was it that i'm not understanding again?

>but Extra was still made and marketed as the kind of romantic comedy that would appeal to guys who like giant robots.
Okay, I havn't gotten there yet user, is this the sequel to the first game? How do you make a romantic comedy out one of the girls being torn in half?

>Like shit the game literally opens with an alarmingly accurate turn based simulation of Virtual On
Yes, and then that's it for until later on when you go to the arcade and do it again against your guy friend, other than that there's nothing to lead me to believe the game is mecha centric, also most people would only see this scene after having bought it. Was it advertised with this though?

Based goy.

Yesz but that's from you fucking her.

Unironically a kuso post from a kusoposter

>Was it advertised with this though?
Are you such a zoomer you've just never seen a game magazine in your life or what

Keep reading c-tier fiction, you stupid faggot.

>God-Tier:
>Subahibi
Fucking zoophiles, literally worse than pedos amirite?

Amazing how it still doesn't approach the kuso that is the kusoge muv-luv

>pedos
Go back to your normalfag shithole, where you justify Jeffery Epstein, you pile of shit.

Stay mad resetpedo :^)

Stella > Meiya > Marimo
> Chizuru > Yuuko > Ayamine > Sumika > Tama > Mikoto

Attached: Meiya date.jpg (800x600, 87K)

Burn in hell, jew.

Why do you want your mother to burn in hell? :(

Photonflowers was a side-story collection for the PS3, the one you are thinking of is Kagayaku Toki ga Kienu Mae ni also that's all a simulation being done by Mana to see which girl Takeru will pick, it ain't real

I would have accepted it without the spoiler

Do they win in the end?

>Was it advertised with this though?
type94.wordpress.com/2016/07/22/the-road-to-muv-luv/

>July 21 2001
Tech Gian includes the first episode of Akane Maniax in this month’s issue. The idea is that Akane Maniax will run for five months, ending in November, cleaning bridging the gap between the KimiNozo and Muv-Luv release dates. This is the first time fans get a clear look at the Muv-Luv characters.
Akane Maniax included a lot of references to other mecha series too
>March 25 2002
Figure maker Volks puts up a teaser page featuring their future Muv-Luv offerings. The illustration on the page shows Meiya wearing a strange pilot suit and a robot silhouette. Fans begin to wonder if there might be a science-fiction/mecha component to Muv-Luv.

>April 25 2002
Volks updates its site to show off its offerings for Dolls Party 7. Among its offerings are “Meiya Mitsurugi: Type-99 Surface Pilot Fortified Suit”, “Takemikazuchi: Meiya Unit”, and “Takemikazuchi” (a white version of the Meiya Unit). Volks does not offer any additional insight into what these terms mean or how they are related to Muv-Luv. Fan speculation begins to intensify.

>July 24 2002
Minami Kuribayashi holds a live performance at Shibuya Eggman. During this concert, she performs the Muv-Luv Extra ending theme “I will” and the Unlimited ending theme “Harukanaru Furusato no Uta” for the first time. As a secret special guest, Masaaki Endoh (then famous for Gaogaigar) appeared to announce and sing the Muv-Luv song “Carry on”
Gaogaigar is a mecha series

>October 25 2002
Volks updates its page with additional offerings. These new offerings include “Fubuki: Takeru Shirogane Unit”, “Fubuki: Meiya Mitsurugi Unit”, “Fubuki: Chizuru Sakaki Unit”, “Fubuki: Kei Ayamine Unit”, “Fubuki: Miki Tamase Unit”, and “Miki Tamase: Type-99 Surface Pilot Fortified Suit”.

Yes

And you keep having nightmares about boobies, you fucking pathetic faggot

Nice projection, jew.

t. balding nu-male

t. jew

t. u

Isumi is for pump and dump

Which Isumi?

Pathetic jew.

why do people go into VNs already not liking them and either force themselves to read all 100+ hours or drop them and make a thread on Yea Forums about how they got memed on? that's worse autism than people who actually do enjoy VNs.

Attached: 1568880299899.jpg (248x250, 3K)

Allright buddy you've had your fun. Shouldn't you be on your way to school with the rest of the 2nd graders?

They've lost control of their lives.

Why do you say that?

Why do commies use ostensibly conservative images like Bobby Hill?

what is this schizophrenia holy shit my man

Attached: 7598813.jpg (1200x1200, 113K)

Kill yourself, you soviet faggot.

Attached: 2e398dbf9c67b3739eb7b1d48a3907b84ac4299ff62f65a8115a7968b9e4074c.png (452x440, 133K)

I dunno. I'm not good with comebacks

Stupid jew.

I imagine it's something like:
>see other people enjoying thing
>want to enjoy thing with other people
>try to do the thing, but unable to enjoy it
>complain

Attached: utaware-voice_2019-05-15_20-28-19.png (640x480, 349K)

>Need to see cute girls die
No thank you

Anything else in your vocabulary?

The jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers.

Interesting. Tell me more

Seriously?

Why not?