Yea Forums, turn the web browser off right now!

Yea Forums, turn the web browser off right now!

Attached: mgs2.png (252x376, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJ_kYwE6USA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Colonel, I just realized something...

user something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home, I only had a couple miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object to the east! It was moving very irregularly. Suddenly there was intense light all around me, and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?

huh?

COLONEL
I MANAGED TO AVOID DROWNING

But Colonel, im using Clover!

61 get!!!!!!!
scissors

I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days...

I replayed MGS2 recently and it's actually a lot better than I remember it being. Shame what the series became.

Yeah, I found big shell to be way more comfy than I thought it was.
It's actually a lot more immersive than shadow Moses.

user, you must complete the mission.

Honestly you've been masturbating a lot, user.
Don't you have anything better to do?

Attached: 1561509156084.jpg (1280x1838, 499K)

INFILTRATE THE ENEMY FORTRESS OUTER HEAVEN.....
DESTROY THE FINAL WEAPON......
METAL GEAR!

Same 2 is a game that's much better on a second playthrough

AHEM

Attached: LA-LI-LU-LE-LOORPATRIOTSASICALLTHEM.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

GET AWAY FROM THE INTERNET,
I'M CUTTING IT DOWN

What we propose is not to control content, but to create context.

You unlocked fast travel

Snake eater was the bomb tho?

I wish it ended there user I really do

>lol jk we actually just care about the war economy and want to turn Big Boss into a messiah figure
4 was a mistake

Attached: 1508520230651.jpg (453x439, 85K)

How could one man be so based?

It was a dip in quality but the last third really redeemed it
4 was just outright terrible

brainlet detected

last Thursday?

Attached: metal gear 1.png (875x600, 168K)

I've noticed it too. There's something about the Colonel and I'm sure we've all realised it, but I just don't have the heart to say it...

You're late Yea Forums, I've been replaying it yearly or more since I first played it. It's easily been 15 - 20 times, and it's still fantastic every time. Even better noticing things I didn't before.

Really wish the series was just snake and colonel completing missions

So MG2 & MGS?

sneed

I don't replay shit often but I've been on an emulating kick. I was like fucking 8 or 9 years old when I first played this shit, it was a real trip.

Give war a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJ_kYwE6USA

Attached: mgs_mei_ling_high_crop.png (253x431, 140K)

But Colonel, this thing says there's horny moms in my area

Explain

Playing mgs2 as a kid, I freaked out and was scared of night lights for a long while
Thought the meta Colonel was legit

Honestly though you have played the game for a long time. Don't you have anything else to do with your time?

2 > 1 > GZ > 3 > V > PW > 4

You cannot dispute this.

any post-mgs3 game above a pre-mgs3 game is wrong, so there is nothing to dispute - you're just wrong.

>Objective is to control humanity
>Create a scenario were people willingly inject themselves with their AI so they can manipulate their thoughts and emotions

who's the brainlet now?

>implying every society in the world would inject AI nanomachines from an American source rather than making their own competing variant
Why doesn't MGS4 ever cover how all of the world falls for it? Are we just suppose to accept that AMERICA BIG, SO EVERYONE BELIEVES THEM?
MGS4's story is shit down to the core. If you ask questions it falls apart much faster than other fictional stories.

The patriots are a global force, and I thought they were operating under the guise of Outer Haven, which all countries utilize

Don't get me wrong, MGS4 has a ton of problems but I feel like they attempted to cover their ass in a lot of situations

Anyone saying GZ is better than a full game - regardless of which one you mean - should be ignored like a flat-earther.

The Patriots are American, not global. They were created only using the American funds from the Philosopher's Legacy. Russia still maintained much of that wealth, yet MGS4 never makes any mention of Russia or any other country standing up for themselves.
So no, they didn't cover shit as far as how America became LE EBIN ILLUMINATI

ah yes, it was under control of american army and various PMCs, you got me. I'll excuse myself out

Attached: good.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

This was the scariest codec message for me because it felt so surreal. Also found this same story in BOTW just last week and it gave me some goosebumps.

Attached: alien-abduction-840551122.jpg (836x1200, 209K)

>Munch, munch
Not now user, I'm eating.
>Munch

>You'll wear out your eyes shitposting too close to the monitor.

>Actually, there is something I have been meaning to tell you but I just couldn't... I think you should know, though. On Saturday morning last week I saw a guy leaving your waifu's thread... How should I put it, it was like they were... "intimate." I'm sorry. Sorry to bring this up during the mission, but...

These are the things the memesters wont tell you about area 51 colonel.

Underrated

Actually, I am in really bad shape financially. I paid money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills. I had no choice but to make you pay for lunch the other day... I'm really sorry.

Attached: LIKE THE GOOD OL' DAYS AFTER 9-11.jpg (898x1200, 101K)

Actually, I am in really bad shape financially. I paid money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills. I had no choice but to make you pay for the Wii U the other day... I'm really sorry.

Attached: she took the wii u.jpg (800x450, 54K)

No.

usually aliens terrify me but i guess i was more shook by AI colonel.

Emit Continent

last thursday?

for me, it was tuesday

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-21 at 1.56.32 AM.png (1109x516, 427K)