Super Mario Odyssey 2

What do you want to see from it?

Attached: b82f261636b7f5f8e854e2dbfad2d07cbf96b2bbr1-756-440v2_uhq.jpg (756x440, 62K)

Other people than just Mario playable, hopefully. Throw in Luigi, maybe Yoshi or even Wario.

Then have the trailer for it shared with a Waluigi game.

Mechanically I have no idea, honestly more of the kind of content the first game had to offer would be perfect

I don't want to see it at all

/thread

sunshine sequel

An acknowledgement of locations and peoples from previous games in the IP that have not been explored since. Like the Piantas and Gnocchis for example.

Diamond City

2d gameplay. No 3d platformer Mario game is good. None.

I'm just gonna assume your favourite game is either World or one of the New series.

3, actually, but World and New series is fine because IT'S FUCKING 2D AND DOESN'T HAVE SERIOUS FUCKING CAMERA AND GODDAMN CONTROL ISSUES. WHAT A GODDAMN CONCEPT.

Keep the game grounded in a single setting Sunshine-style so the games don't rely heavily on smorgasbord "variety" as a crutch for worldbuilding and the gameplay springs from it.

I know that isn't a possibility given the eponymous Odyssey title, but no it's the only good direction 3D bing-bing platformers can go without wearing-away.

This Ashley being confirmed part of the canon Mario universe would pretty basado.

I'd like weirder locations. Ruined Kingdom was great, but it was over in a few minutes, and other than that, most of the other worlds were just twists on "jungle level" "Ice level" standards.
I want them to get weird with it. Give me fungal levels taking place in the heart of a giant mushroom creature. Give me a world that takes place in the deep sea floor with horrifying bio-luminescent enemies. Have a level based off of old 1800s fog covered docks full of crusty fishermen and spooky old styled sea monsters. Just get creative with it and I'd be happy.

Attached: Harbor Kingdom.png (563x389, 394K)

that's too scary. might be offputting to thechildren

The same thing again with different levels. No water levels with bullshit jumpscare enemies or horrifying undersea life.

I wish they'd give the 64DS quartet another try.
It has potential.

Attached: 61qnU4Jl8LL._SL1062_.jpg (1062x842, 87K)

A couch co-op mode would be greatly appreciated. I feel like the open levels would fix a lot of the problems that 2D co-op mario has.

I'd also like new costumes for mario, especially ones that are just different normal outfits, I really liked the aviator and suit costumes in Odyssey

maybe a bit more story and character interaction
nothing too deep, but just have some more reoccurring characters with different motivations and have a real sort of story line going.
New villain, maybe make bowser an ally in this one.

More fleshed out levels, you could do a lot with Odyssey's movement options, but the game rarely required you to use much of them. Less nostalgia baiting, or if it does do that, make it cool. The sm64 section in Odyssey was kind of a let down since we only got such a small portion of the castle. An actual coop mode would be great, and maybe a more substantial reward for 100% completion, like another character with different movement capabilities or something

This. I want to be able to shoulderbash with wario and throw eggs with yoshis.

>IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NINTY IPS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A MULTIPLAT, NINTENDOOMED, THE SWITCH IS A TOY HOLY FUCK I'M LITERALLY SHAKING I'M LITERALLY SHAKING I'M LITERALLY SHAKING I'M LITERALLY SHAKING I'M LITERALLY SHAKING I'M LITERALLY SHAKING I'M LITERALLY SHAKING I'M LITERALLY SHAKING I'M LITERALLY SHAKING I'M LITERALLY SHAKING I'M LITERALLY SHAKING I'M LITERALLY SHAKING

Attached: 1484529177511.jpg (610x761, 26K)

This. At the very least give us back playable luigi

Or maybe he just wants something new instead of a sequel

Settle down you seething little faggot

more distinct world themes, playable luigi, and way less easy to get moons.
at most put in 200, and make them more engaging to collect.

I wish it was a different game. I was severely disappointed and still haven't finished it. The one with the cat suit was better in my opinion