Which will win

I'm taking the risk on Xbox

Attached: xbox_2_ps5.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

fuck off

SONY

Attached: 1562802082738.png (212x238, 9K)

Nintendo

Attached: 69edda8da1d223f94c59a191ccf9a5f4.jpg (2400x3200, 437K)

xbox if they play their cards right
>complete bc
>new ips

sony if they play their cards right
>complete bc
>new ips

Xbox but only if they call it the 720

xbox

6th gen PS won
7th gen XBOX won (yeah wii but who cares)
8th gen PS won

The same as always
_PC_

NOT SO FAST!

Attached: stadia.jpg (580x334, 12K)

Plan on getting both, but more interesting in what the xbox.

Except ps3 sold more than 360 moron

PS3 sold more by the end of last gen.

If trumps tariffs occur, neither. I imagine Nintendo is secretly routing for trump to do it to fuck the launches up. These will be like $500 and tariffs will make them go to like $600

>Xbox Two
Had a chuckle

>7th gen XBOX won (yeah wii but who cares)
But that's still wrong.

Neither of these will be able to play The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2, the game of the millennia, so they are both irrelevant pieces of trash.

I will get a PC, fuck pay online jewry

Why would you pull on a tongue?
I'd way rather slide down HIS gullet

>TWO
At least 720 made sense, Xbox One literally means Xbox All-In-One
Making meme concepts then naming it Xbox Two for the fourth microsoft console is retarded

>bc
>sony
enjoy your 60 dollar ports

At the tail end on clearance. Xbox 360 was absolutely the market leader between the two.

But imagine the memes that would come from 720
>Xbox 720? More like Xbox 720P man those graphics are shit!

5 > 2

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 56K)

i personally can't wait for nintendo to continue shitting on both of them with a handheld LOL
SWITCH CHADS IN THE HOOOUUUSE TONIIIIIGHT

Windows core OS + emulator bitch

usually the 2nd game in the series is better than the 5th

Sony lost a shit-ton of money with the PS3 though so raw sales numbers don't really reflect their performance that gen.

the one with the better games

Xbox didn’t sell well in Japan because they’re gay guys so there’s that

Not to mention, that was with only 2 regions since xbox is dead in japan while Japan was supporting the ps3 at its lowest point.

>turn twice then walk away

Maybe it's about time I abandoned gaming for reading completely.

Attached: 1568258848727.png (851x768, 771K)

Friendly reminder

Attached: 1559865380703.jpg (1934x768, 218K)

So Xbox?

Attached: DBB8C5E5-3F4D-4E7C-BD66-E11C8D21ECBA.jpg (960x540, 100K)

The one with most LEDs! Amirite??

at this point, PC

PC has one every generation since, like, 1992. But people conveniently forget that. Because PCs are hard. :(

Give me one reason to buy a console in this gen, they are full of subscription shit, you cant pirate like in the old days and so on. Just get a PC

Xbox it's written here

Attached: 1565066889710.jpg (1648x1426, 1020K)

>Nitpicking the "best" platform
Controversial opinion: It doesn't fucking matter.
The enjoyment of a game, the experience of it, isn't defined by a price point or an arbitrary hardware benchmark.
Actual gamers aren't having a console war, they're too busy playing and having fun.

>PS3 won
kek

That Xbox looks pretty sexy

t. Halo and Forza fanatic

ReCore is a great game though

ahem

Attached: 1553898195457.jpg (1440x1440, 224K)

>ps3 won
good joke

No exclusive ever truly is, how can you not know that

Super Bomberman 5 is better than 2, so you are wrong

>still supporting closed, pain in the ass, limited fucking consoles in 2019 when that shit should have vanished in the early 2000s
I can't understand modern idiotic pseudo-gamers.

I was just kidding user

So the Xbox.

Stadia is going to btfo em both. I'll take a little imput lag for max settings 60fps for cheap

PC because free games

No one said so. Pc is finished for gaming steam epic fucked them up..

sony winning anything leads to them acting stupid for a few years when the next gen hits

>I'll take a little input lag

Are you retarded? Input lag is quite literally the worst thing to have in a game.

Nintendo?
>emulators, it's all on PC
Well, derp

>good joke
>kek
I guess it is technically true that the Wii won that gen.

Yah right, like most plebs who play console games at 15fps would even notice it

a challenger approaches

Attached: switch flip.jpg (640x954, 128K)

lol
xCloud is going to kick STaDia's shit in

Cloud gaming is the dumbest idea ever, anyone who can pay for it can just get a gaming pc or a console.

Who makes these fucking pictures

me

MS is making the right moves while Sony just keeps being silent, watching and learning?
But in the end, game pass is going to devaluate every Xbox franchise (even more) to games that aren't good but good enough to be bundled in a $8 monthly fee, while Sony is going to release more top quality first party movies.

360 definitely won last gen no doubt. PS4 pulled me in with the lower price and lack of kinect at the beginning. Now I'm pretty comfy with my One X and superior hardware.

When the fuck is Xcloud coming out? I got a bunch of RPGs I wanna play while I'm not home.

>TWO

Attached: file.png (630x412, 208K)

PS5 technically.
But MS doesn't care about the success of Xbox as much as they used to since getting their games to sell on Windows is nearly just as good.

>PS3
>Winner of the generation
Only the dead can know peace from this cope

It's apparently being tested in Korea rn but it probably will come out either next month or after that

SPHERICAL

If this could play the 3ds and ds family I'd be down

correction: it's being tested in SK next month

So PC.

Sony will continue to wisely invest their money in high profile exclusives while Xbox continues to persist solely off of Boomer momentum left over from the 360 era, and the status quo will largely be maintained

Is this because of 5G? Am I going to need a 5G phone to stream games?

Attached: 1452391959902.png (299x369, 244K)

We're going into part two of the PS3 except this time we won't get the great games the PS3 gave us

>MS is having an inside Xbox the day Sony plan on showing off TLOU2
The fucking balls on them.

Attached: 1551519536829.gif (304x281, 2.05M)

the xbone controller looks like a girl in spats bending over

The xwhat?

Let's see how well this ages. I'm betting on Xbox.

Attached: Stadia will END consoles and PC..png (754x423, 330K)

I'm tempted to grab whatever the new Xbox is, but then I think to myself "why not just get game pass on PC instead?" I'm not touching PS5 with 38 foot pole until we're a few years in if ever.

My friend who's a console normie, like watches sports and stuff, just said "well won't the next xbox just be a PC? I might aswell just get a PC instead"

Great games? What, you mean Resistance and LBP? That shit sucked.

I love the subtlety of this bait, good job user.

Yeah like Google Glass, Google+ and the shit ton of products Google abandons just because

I really doubt most normies will go through the trouble of learning how to build and maintain a good PC. Especially after they see how well the next-gen consoles will perform.

I don't really care to name them all off but it had a great selection, unlike the PS4

maybe ive influenced him too much

>all this gay next gen concept art
for me it's the sony disk destroyer 5000

That's literally a fucking router that your shitty cable company rents out to you

forgot to post pic

Attached: disk destroyer 5000.jpg (3000x1265, 456K)

>discs
lol

>ps5 controller is just the namco revolution
lmao

I hope that makes them go crazy and let shitton studios to make AA budgets games.

nacon

no idea why i thought of namco instead

Why would you choose xbox when they have no exclusives?

With one screen? like hell

Are they really calling it the xbox one two? Am I dreaming?

fix

fix

Attached: 123.jpg (1648x1426, 605K)

I'm gonna buy both.

Halo motherfucker

>also coming to xbox game pass
Gamepass gives people with a pc no reason to get a xbox

Who makes these trash fucking terrible concepts

ITS SPHERICAL

Attached: game-sphere-its-spherical-https-t-co-jnyuys9da1-23895135.jpg (498x375, 80K)

Attached: 1568286951417.jpg (710x842, 151K)

>paid online
>worse exclusives
>no games 2011 onwards
>winning
lmao

Only an Xtranny thinks the Cucklett is anything but DOA

I have more faith in Apple arcade than stadia

List two ps3 games. And the gen was over in 2013.

>worse exclusives
Nice meme. PS3 had nothing worthwhile until it got Puppeteer.

Xbox will have better performance but no games.

PS5 will have worse performance but no games.

Xbox wins.

Let the bodies hit the... *tsk* *tsk*

>Maybe it's about time I abandoned gaming for reading completely.
nah dude, you can do both, i do both. when im at home i do vidiya. when im goin to work i read books for about 1-2h a day. simple as that

Attached: based kojumbo.jpg (544x366, 46K)

The only reason each one has ever overtaken each other is because the other one screwed up. Sony is doing well their two biggest faults this gen are the censoring and crossplay, meanwhile Xbox's biggest fault this gen is lack of content; Xbox has a huge gap to make up and the despite buying a bunch of studios their output is yet to be proven under Xbox but Sony can still fuck up big but over Sony is in a better position.

Attached: 46S1RwH.jpg (293x393, 41K)

pee see

Attached: ECweV52WsAA1Wfv.png (1024x768, 824K)

PC, you dumbass.

>360 definitely won last gen no doubt.
It was a draw last gen between them in the US. But world wide PS3 won. Granted the console itself is a mess, but what mattered was the 1st party games.

Ps4 guy here, probably gonna just build a nice machine instead. Xbox always comes out the gate swinging with games and then there's nothing for the rest of the lifespan after 3-5 years in. Playstation's library has just been kinda disappointing this gen compared to the last few gens.

Xbox Scarlett

Literally the only game 360 has that I want to play is the Japanese elusive 360 Virtual On

You mean 2009, Xbox had nothing from 2009 onwards.

Ironic

Attached: Kaiba_Laugh.gif (500x378, 711K)

In what way? There is no difference between a hard core into PC, Sony, Xbox, or Nintendo. I say PC over consoles because technologically it will always btfo consoles.

>Had 360 and had an amazing time with the console, no regrets.
>xbox one release didn't appeal to me and when it dropped the always on connection for unlimited family members I went with ps4
>besides a handful of games, everything was pure movie or mediocre and no bc, just paying over for them or using crappy psnow
>regret and seeing what gamepass does plus bc, I'm going to try the new Xbox

whoever designed these is a massive retard no one in their right mind would make a touch only controller

Those are all on PC user. Why would you ever play a game that's available on PC on a console? It's an objectively worse experience.