>LISTENAN
>READAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

Attached: FRIDAY.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrp39d9ZFtE&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVMItuZ-dmcye4&index=12
youtube.com/watch?v=Db86lpidcz4
youtu.be/cRouoIYjhYE
youtube.com/watch?v=YZva0zJetqY
exhentai.org/g/1235814/a6ff575943/
youtu.be/RnapWbSpdCM
youtu.be/A9THJcq7HEY
youtu.be/UbnSZ9aS1vg
youtu.be/qJvHh-Nk_Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=iHu6AMtp8FU&list=
youtu.be/98fqXx-KFgI
youtube.com/watch?v=_gTpcmiHceI&list=PLglPQHsv33Vw7EbRzttods7QZOeEsBgND&index=56&t=0s&frags=pl,wn
youtube.com/watch?v=fRL447oDId4
youtube.com/watch?v=4J3zvFT0CAA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga-gyW61QWg
youtube.com/watch?v=VMGSGzl5Gfs
vthemusical.bandcamp.com/track/friday-night-motherfucker
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Superman-s-Pal-Jimmy-Olsen-by-Jack-Kirby/TPB-Part-1?id=153882
readcomiconline.to/Comic/New-Gods-by-Jack-Kirby/TPB-Part-1?id=144380
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for reposting, I didn't have the image.

>PLAYAN
Iceborne, Dragon Quest XI, and unironically several Apple Arcade games (Various Daylife is pretty good so far)
>EATAN
The new Cheez-It Pizza from Pizza Hut. A coworker said she got an email about it and immediately thought of me because I'm always talking about coupons and getting people on board to order out
>DRINKAN
Water
>WATCHAN
Death Note
>READAN
Just started Kingkiller Chronicles from Rothfuss, hope it's good. It's been hard to pick something up after finishing Oathbringer
>LISTENAN
nothin
>FAPPAN
nothin
>FEELAN
Good but stressed. I'm always really stressed for some reason, but now I have to think about housing because my apartment wants to raise my rent by $100 for the next year - which I can afford, and I really love the place, so I must just do it.

Also my brother just called me and said he's in jail. I called my parents to pass it on, I guess he got ahold of my dad already. according to dad it's because my brother shot someone so who knows how that'll turn out. Whatever happened to the days when we were goofing off, playing Mario Party and making a home Youtube video series?

Attached: large.png (500x640, 583K)

>PLAYAN
Mordhau here and there. Maybe some of the King's Bounty games for single player.
>WATCHAN
Baseball, college football, Succession S2
>LISTENAN
Random Spotify playlists
>READAN
A Tale of Two Cities
>EATAN
Had a nice bacon cheeseburger from a local joint earlier.
>DRINKAN
Dew
>FEELAN
8/10, tired today but it should be a productive weekend doing stuff around the house, watching sports, and gaming with the lads.

Attached: 1432357404363.gif (420x300, 3.2M)

>>PLAYAN
Mario Maker 2, Batman Arkham Asylum
>>WATCHAN
Saga of Tanya the Evil, movies
>>LISTENAN
Korn
>>READAN
Girl, Interrupted
>>EATAN
Had Chipotle chicken burrito
>>DRINKAN
nothing
>>FAPPAN
eeeh
>>FEELAN
Tired, didn't sleep well this week.

Sorry about your brother. Does he have a history of violence/drug use or whatever? Or is this out of the blue for you guys. Also Iceborne is peng

>PLAYAN
BOTW
>WATCHAN
YouTube shit and food network
>LISTENAN
harley poe
>READAN
Deadly class volume 2
>EATAN
porkchops
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
gay shit
>FEELAN
Birthday yesterday but got a real bad head cold so been bedridden for the last few days doing much better still a little sick but no longer stuck in bed except did have an anxiety attack connected to my brother being a dickhead

Attached: 1524784675332.png (750x708, 387K)

I have a horrible work schedule so I’m still at work until 11:30pm but I can still browse Yea Forums and play some vidya on the side.

>>PLAYAN WoW Classic

>>WATCHAN Directors cut of Watchmen tonight or tomorrow

>>LISTENAN Rock mix

>>READAN Electric State

>>EATAN Shrimp Alfredo

>>DRINKAN Coke and water

>>FAPPAN Not a coomer

>>FEELAN Good

Attached: 1530136291532.png (1000x861, 259K)

>PLAYAN
probably will play league of legends
>LISTENAN
Thom Yorke- Anima
>EATAN
grassfed hotdogs, some pork rinds, parm crisps (keto)
>DRINKAN
evan williams old fashioned
>FAPPAN
memories lul
>FEELAN
feels

>PLAYAN
Mercenaries Playground of Destruction, Shadow of The Colossus, and might play this shitty Inuyasha jrpg I have on ps2. Wish my Ico wasn't a blue ps2 disc else I'd play it.
>WATCHAN
24, Rome, some Mads Mikkelsen western on Netflix which is suprisingly good.
>LISTENAN
Kieffer Sutherland talking about conspiracy shit
>READAN
Akira
>EATAN
Nothing had dinner already
>DRINKAN
Milk
>FAPPAN
Already did
>FEELAN
Dread because I have to work tomorrow and Saturdays are our busiest days. I want to start bettering myself so I might buy some tools and start working on cars and wood to build a birdhouse or something because I want to work with my hands.

Attached: 9d91608374fb5083af166771b22f976ae72d2ac1_hq.jpg (1024x761, 192K)

what feels you feelin bro

>PLAYAN
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
>WATCHAN
Lost, season 3
>EATAN
Pizza: sausage and mushrooms
>DRINKAN
Pepsi
>FEELAN
Pretty comfy, first play through of Stalker.
Would be nice to have some mods to sit next to fire and sleep for extra comfyness

Attached: Cammo Gasmask.jpg (1920x1080, 452K)

>PLAYAN
Halo 3, then FFXIII, then emulating somethin
>WATCHAN
Jerma re-runs
>LISTENAN
Kojima’s zune
>READAN
What’s reading? (I finished Nietzsche’s Antichrist the other day. Was pretty good.)
>EATAN
Wendy’s tendies
>DRINKAN
Coke. Maybe a beer later.
>FAPPAN
I haven’t felt the need for a few days. Feelsgoodman
>FEELAN
extremely fucking depressed. probably just due to having no money and therefore poor diet + nothing to do socially. Last couple of days I’ve basically spent lying in bed waiting for my next gig. I qualify for food stamps and need to get that shit locked down.

how's DQ? that's a series i really need to get into.
Deadly Class is fantastic
>>PLAYAN
Nier, Catherine: Full Body and Bayonetta
>>WATCHAN
Dark City and Brazil, Courage the Cowardly Dog
>>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=jrp39d9ZFtE&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVMItuZ-dmcye4&index=12
>>READAN
Gideon Falls
>>EATAN
lasagna
>>DRINKAN
black coffee and water
>>FAPPAN
i don't think so, m8
>>FEELAN
elevated

Attached: 1567017558487.gif (350x230, 604K)

>PLAYAN
Not right now but I've been playing Judgment, friend let me borrow it. So far I'm not too impressed
>WATCHAN
I have Bob Ross on in the background
>LISTENAN
The boy Bob
>READAN
The posts of my dear friends in this thread
>EATAN
Nothing
>DRINKAN
Jack Daniels
>FAPPAN
Patreon thots Don't worry I didn't pay for any of it
>FEELAN
Like the weekend isn't nearly long enough

Attached: 1557850475533.jpg (773x1148, 206K)

>PLAYAN
nothing
>WATCHAN
nothing
>LISTENAN
nothing
>READAN
this thread
>EATAN
nothing
>DRINKAN
nothing
>FAPPAN
no
>FEELAN
nothing

Attached: 50977148_793531234335086_3488684191485365782_n.jpg (427x427, 78K)

>PLAYAN
Dead by Daylight
>WATCHAN
The Boys
>LISTENAN
My night tempo playlist on spotify
>READAN
Nothin
>EATAN
Grilled boneless chicken with veggies
>DRINKAN
Iced Tea
>FAPPAN
Cam Girls
>FEELAN
Pretty damn good

Attached: Laughing homelander.jpg (1014x570, 56K)

Try exercising user, obviously without a proper diet it won't be as effective but it does make you feel better
I know it's super tough to actually gather the will to do it but it's worth the effort

I think you should play Time Crisis 2 friend, that always cheers me up

My PC doesn't have a coin slot

Attached: 677767576764754337345.png (1092x1037, 65K)

I dunno how lightgun stuff works in emulation but you could always try emulating the PS2 release?
Failing that play Theme Hospital, it's a proper giggle

>PLAYAN
Fatal Frame 3, Dead by Daylight
>WATCHAN
Nothing right now
>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=Db86lpidcz4
>READAN
Nothing
>EATAN
Hot dogs
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
I dunno
>FEELAN
Tired. My brother's dog was acting weird last night but he's ok now.
Thinking about buying Blasphemous. Is it good?

Attached: Spirit, Susie, Ghostface.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

>PLAYAN
morrowind, skyrim, arx fatalis, classic wow
>WATCHAN
a few gaming highlights; i want to watch a movie like the matrix or an interesting anime but i haven't found one worth watching for years
>LISTENAN
gothic rock, and, terence mckenna appreciating the imagination
>READAN
trash fantasy novels
>EATAN
tuna salad
>DRINKAN
coffee and water
>FAPPAN
cute feet, blowjobs, etc
>FEELAN
good, going to install some flooring in two rooms all this weekend so i'm going to get lost tonight and work hard in the morning; and i'm prob going for a run before sunset in a few minutes

Attached: 316643-high-inquisitor-whitemane.jpg (610x705, 93K)

>arx fatalis
An user of sublime taste

>Deadly Class is fantastic
fuck yeah it is i just discovered it last month i really wish i discovered it when it was first releasing since it would have helped since i was dealing with alot of shit at the time

Attached: a91f541734a1f4e071e8d250998a7c07.png (800x800, 334K)

>PLAYAN
Iceborn
>WATCHAN
Maybe a random show on Netflix. Want to get back into anime but nothing ever interests me
>LISTENAN
Nothing
>READAN
Nothing. Deciding if I want to commit to IT
>EATAN
Leftover pizza
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
Nah
>FEELAN
Well like shit. Had a hard day at work and came home and sat at the PC for a few minutes. I started talking with a few friends on Discord and suddenly its 3hrs since I came home

>>PLAYAN
Fire Emblem: Three Houses, FF8 remaster
>>WATCHAN
Narcos, Rome
>>LISTENAN
Youtube drama
>>READAN
Ring of Steel
>>EATAN
A Sub and Kimchi
>>DRINKAN
Water and green tea
>>FAPPAN
not feeling it tonight
>>FEELAN
tired probably gonna catch the flu or some shit

Attached: 1418335605894.jpg (1094x1642, 337K)

>PLAYAN
modern warfare beta in a bit
>WATCHAN
this fucking 2 hour long wings of redemption video
>LISTENAN
Swallow the Sun - The Emerald Forest and the Blackbird
>READAN
nah
>EATAN
reeses pieces and tacquitos
>DRINKAN
Mountain Dew (TM) VOLTAGE (R)
>FAPPAN
pones
>FEELAN
decent, did my homework, matched with a cutie on tinder

>PLAYAN
risk of rain 2 atm i think my friends and I are playing the cod beta soon though
>WATCHAN
Nothing atm but i might watch that wings documentary soon
>LISTENAN
Going through my post rock playlist on spotify atm. Godspeed is playing now but ive already heard them
>READAN
Yea Forums
>EATAN
nothing
>DRINKAN
water
>FAPPAN
in a few mins
>FEELAN
im decent got a workout in today which was nice, but my lower back has been killing me for 2 days straight im not sure why. I start my overnight job monday so im kinda excited for that but not excited to fuck up my sleep schedule. I have homework to do but im going to save it for tomorrow morning. Also i really wish i had some weed to smoke right now playing video games sober reminds me how much i dont like playing games

>PLAYAN
Silent Hill 2, Titanfall 2
>WATCHAN
Fire Force, might start Cannon Busters. Need something to binge since I just finished Carole & Tuesday
>LISTENAN
Old episodes of the Biggest Problem in the Universe
>READAN
idk maybe Phaedo if I'm awake come 2am or so
>EATAN
Had some thin crust pizza
>DRINKAN
Pepsi
>FAPPAN
MILF's
>FEELAN
Comfy but also incredibly depressed. Relationship issues on top of a lot of college work coming up

What kind of anime do you like? Cyberpunk?
You okay buddy?
Pepsi bro

Attached: EAnN_QuXkAI6YFT.jpg (3600x3600, 748K)

>>PLAYAN
control, then dangaropa
>>WATCHAN
disenchantment, some youtube conpiracy shit
>>READAN
death note manga
>>EATAN
painkillers
>>DRINKAN
diet coke
>>FAPPAN
i have this almost stakerish crush on this girl, i talked with her yesterday and i later masturbated for i shit you not an hour and a half straight
im going to dig in friend groups for old pictures of her
>>FEELAN

>>PLAYAN
Smackdown vs Raw 07 . The PSP port specifically
>>WATCHAN
Old WWF/WCW promos
>>LISTENAN
83 Weeks and Kayfabe Commentary
>>READAN
Nothing
>>EATAN
Ate a "Carne Asada" quesadilla earlier. It's not worth the price tbqh. It's at its peak when it's freshly made and eaten with plain white rice.
>>DRINKAN
Water
>>FAPPAN
Not today
>>FEELAN
Tired from work and school

Attached: 1567825405916.png (684x1200, 1.12M)

>this fucking 2 hour long wings of redemption video
i got bored 10 minutes in. this guy is the most boring "trainwreck" i've ever seen. why does he warrant all this documentation? he's just some shitty cod youtuber.

>PLAYAN
some shitty arcade racer
>WATCHAN
just finished mind hunter so completely in between shows
>LISTENAN
blonde on blonde
>READAN
the iliad
>EATAN
braised beef short ribs and rice
>DRINKAN
copious amounts of vodka
>FAPPAN
gym thots and milfs
>FEELAN
better than i deserve

Attached: 1404048714345.jpg (407x405, 72K)

>>PLAYAN
Total War: Warhammer II and quite possibly Killing Floor later.
>>WATCHAN
Cards vs. Cubs
>>LISTENAN
Nothing right now.
>>READAN
This thread.
>>EATAN
Had some Dominos Pizza earlier. Jalapeno, extra cheese and pepperoni on the garlic crust is motherfucking ever god-tier.
>>DRINKAN
Maker's Mark right now.
>>FAPPAN
Not sure yet. I'm in that weird state where I sort of want to but sort of not.
>>FEELAN
Gonna get up early and do some of my grocery shopping tomorrow morning. Other than that, this weekend is off to a good start.

Attached: bringles.jpg (400x394, 64K)

Now that's a meme I haven't seen in a long time...

the actual history behind wings is kinda nuts as someone who watched him when i was younger and now seeing what his life is like after all this drama its sort of interesting to me learning how it all unfolded

>why does he warrant all this documentation
he was pretty popular in the really early days of youtube gaming, it's one of those more "fallen from grace" kind of documentaries, even if its a fairly niche community

>PLAYAN
Just recently got a switch so still playing Fire Emblem Three Houses and Mario Maker. Picking best girl was hard but after the time skip, now I really don't know who to pick. Lysithea and Hilda are carrying my team so hard it feels wrong not to choose one of them tho.
>WATCHAN
this thread :)
>LISTENAN
Carve out the face of my God by Infinite Body. I was looking for stuff that sounded like Belong and Yellow Swans, and this is really doing it for me.
>READAN
This thread :) but also trying to finish Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeps
>EATAN
water
>DRINKAN
water
>FAPPAN
JOI maybe, would be sick to find one in Spanish
>FEELAN
alright, desu.

>Smackdown Vs Raw 07
one of the most fun games I've ever played. Why the PSP port specifically?

Control looks pretty cool but not willing to shill out the money they want at this point. Looks like a sick 20-25 dollary doo game.

Silent Hill 2 and Titanfall 2? Good fucking game choices, mane. Hoping to play SH 2 and 3 for October to ring in Halloween and stuff again this year.

Can't wait to try out the Cod beta with friends tomorrow. Been a long time since I played anything with some of my friends on console since moving to PC.

Attached: 1535762098403.png (446x327, 358K)

were people really that starved for cod commentators back then?

>Why the PSP port specifically?

I'm emulating it on my phone. I wish I still had my PS2 cables because I have my original copy

Attached: Screenshot_20190906_200037_org.ppsspp.ppsspp.jpg (2340x1080, 1024K)

kinda? he was among the first to do it kinda like how dsp was the first general lets player and that's why he was as popular as we was for as long as he was

>recently got a switch
same bro, the last console I bought was an xbox 360 in like 2009. having a blast with the switch so far.

>Control looks pretty cool but not willing to shill out the money they want at this point. Looks like a sick 20-25 dollary doo game.
i pirated it but its way better than it looks
its mostly gameplay which is surprising from the people who made fucking quantum break, the coombat is pretty simple but fun, you wont have a hard time with any of the bosses since you can spam attack them, maybe during some arena fights it gets hard but then again i barely upgrade the character
the scp setting is handled pretty well, i would like to see more weird/creepy/bizzare stuff tho

when i used to watch cod commentaries i watched any youtuber who had a good amount of views. Wings was one of the first commentators in the CoD community that i knew of but because of the shit that is talked about in the documentary he just fell off and never got it back. The only time people care about him now is when some controversy happens its sad, but he did it to himself.

dont go with whos the better unit go with your favorite character i did

Attached: Leonie_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 613K)

I was watching the Wings of Redemption video but it really is boring. His whole life is nothingness and surprisingly uneventful, even when someone tries to dramatize it.

What route did you pick? You did choose best pals Golden Deer, right?

you sound pretty burnt out on everything. hope you find something to cheer you up.

considering what a boner everyone has for Dark Souls I'm surprised I've seen so little coverage or anything on Blasphemous. It looks cool but that makes me a bit wary.

get help

Based Bob Ross poster

Attached: 1555956434753.png (929x1200, 385K)

>PLAYAN

Fire Emblem: Fates

>WATCHAN

Haven't really been watching anything for the past few days due to playing aforementioned game

>LISTENAN

Nothing, might listen to trance later though

>READAN

/x/, Yea Forums and my discord server

>EATAN

Nothing, dinner is almost done

>DRINKAN

Orange juice mixed with cranberry

>FAPPAN

Nothing

>FEELAN

Slight headache, family member's getting my nerves

Attached: 60150164_p0.jpg (563x799, 402K)

>>PLAYAN
UFC game with a friend
>>WATCHAN
Shirobako
>>LISTENAN
talking heads
>>EATAN
got lots of snacks stocked up

Attached: 1 (3).jpg (740x1000, 136K)

Fuck it, man. As long as you're enjoying it. I remember playing this game non-stop with my cousins one summer. Those old WWE wrestling games were so good some of my cousins who didn't even watch the shows played them just based on the gameplay. The engine was so fun.

I just wish the Nintendo tax wasn't a thing. I hadn't bought a ninty console in a while and was surprised to see shit like Mario Kart is still almost full price if not full price if you want it digital.

The SCP aspect of the game is kinda what attracted me to it. I actually had no idea it had anything to do with SCP until people on here posted shit about it, so I'm just trying to go in as blind into as I can, but I'm not paying more than like 30 for it if I get it since its singleplayer.

That's even harder. Between Lysithea, Ingrid, and Marianne I can't choose at all. I can't fuck with Leonie at all tho. I picked Golden Deer originally for her and Ralph's stories, but then I was just met with Leonie constantly talking about wanting to bend that ass over and grab her ankles for my dad. It's just annoying.

You played botw yet? I can't put it down.

Nice brew. I havent played FE in years, any advice on which one to start with?

Attached: 862202FF-7CC7-45D2-8F73-ED87C78F2437.jpg (566x566, 22K)

>PLAYAN

this chess game on the library computer

>WATCHAN

the clock

>LISTENAN

some asshole arguing with a librarian about an overdue fee or some shit

>READAN

this thread

>EATAN

not tonight or ever maybe

>DRINKAN

had some water in from the fountain in the lobby

>FAPPAN

no

>FEELAN

fucking horrible. as of today, i am officially homeless. i've spent the last few hours on the computer here at the local library and they're about to close soon. i'm not sure where to go for the evening.

Attached: 1548468680554.jpg (710x453, 57K)

I played that originally on the Wii U, but I hated the Wii U enough that I think it detracted from my enjoyment of it. I thought it was good but not great. That controller is fucking awful and the idea that I had payed for the console just to play that game really ruined my mood. I should have waited off and played it on switch and I think I'd have enjoyed it more then

I just came back from Moscow, dying to play Metro 2033, stuck at the librarian level tho, too scary

Holy shit, do you have a homeless shelter you can go to? Id let you crash on my couch if you lived around me

>PLAYAN
Skyrim
>WATCHAN
Kimetsu no yaiba
>LISTENAN
Despacito
>READAN
Nope
>EATAN
Some pizzas
>DRINKAN
Lemonade
>FAPPAN
Y E S
>FEELAN
Okay

Attached: 1568895348153.jpg (708x1077, 563K)

>Leonie constantly talking about wanting to bend that ass over and grab her ankles for my dad
it actually does become less of that in later supports with her seeing him as more of a hero although i can respect that they did push it kinda hard in her c-rank and in her a/s rank it becomes that she just wants to protect you and you become mercenarys together

Attached: IMG_20190422_173754.jpg (1242x1352, 124K)

Sup, playa. I actually don't know. I only ever played one Fire Emblem before this on the gameboy advance a couple of times and then never touched them again until this one when I got my switch. I liked the game a ton, I just never played the rest for whatever reason.

I heard the 3DS ones were really good too, to the point where I'm thinking of going back and playing those after I finish this one up.

stop pretending to bait yourself its pathetic

Attached: 638ea0ac5bf0b4c7a0d1b0b6ae59b117.jpg (236x236, 11K)

I chose Black Eagles first because Edelgard and Bernadetta, now I'm doing Golden Deer and I'm pleasantly surprised that I'm having so much fun during my second playthrough

Anyone playing titanfall 2? I need someone to buddy up with.

maybe you should look at getting a job rather than postin on Yea Forums dude looooooooooooooool

>PLAYAN
Red Dead Online and Enter The Gungeon. Co-op is pretty fun!
>WATCHAN
LP of MGSV, fun to see how someone else plays it.
>LISTENAN
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy soundtrack, I'm addicted to it.
>READAN
Yea Forums
>EATAN
Lentil chips, decided to treat myself tonight.
>DRINKAN
Caramel coffee.
>FAPPAN
Cute boys.
>FEELAN
Pretty tired, haven't gotten much sleep this week.

Attached: mogg1.png (700x700, 278K)

look up a homeless shelter, a salvation army, something, bro. Call up a family member or simply ask one of the staff at the library if they know anywhere you may be able to stay as a homeless person. Someone should be able to tell you where you can sleep and it not be on the actual street.

Attached: 1508532255329.gif (500x300, 489K)

different user but awakening and three houses dont play fates its a garbage story with 100% creepy incest fanservice

Attached: 1194aa85-ab07-44e1-bc90-b04835226d45.jpg (983x1920, 138K)

>PLAYAN
Team Fortress 2 for the first time in a few months
>WATCHAN
Star Trek TNG
>LISTENAN
Talking Heads
>READAN
All these moon runes I'm trying to learn
>EATAN
A sandwich
>DRINKAN
Tea
>FEELAN
Pretty good

Attached: 1560660245071.png (319x158, 107K)

Maybe I will hold out for Three Houses then. Still don’t have a Switch yet, really liking the A E S T H E T I C of the Switch Lite, but part of me knows its a bad deal... I feel like such a pleen. Any advice user?

Attached: 2B6F07C3-B8A0-4763-AC76-91A4B6590940.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

I think she's way more interesting when she's not talking about how much she idolizes Jeralt and when she's an actual person outside of her idolatry of him. The humility she shows in coming from that super fucked and broke villlage and just wanting to pay them back for the help they gave her to get to the school is awesome. She's actually far more likeable in all of the other supports with her than the one with Byleth. I S'd her, but I couldn't get over the daddy shit being present in every single one.
Marianne I thought was super whack until I S'd her and now I think she may be one of my favorite characters in the whole game. I just didn't see as much progression in Leonie's character WITH the MC.

copy/paste from last thread

>PLAYAN
Yakuza Kiwami 2, Resident Evil 6, maybe Persona 5
>WATCHAN
Sopranos, Seinfeld
>LISTENAN
New Music Friday
>READAN
N/A
>EATAN
Chicken and rice
>DRINKAN
Water/coffee
>FAPPAN
Maybe tonight
>FEELAN
Pretty good, gonna chill all day. Should do some studying and update my resume but that can wait til tomorrow

Attached: 1455468863571.jpg (1725x1619, 1.08M)

>PLAYAN
Dying Light The Following. It's pretty good.
>WATCHAN
Kikoskia's Deus Ex Invisible War LP for some reason, that game is bad.
>LISTENAN
Random OST's on YouTube
>READAN
Yea Forums
>EATAN
I'll having stew later
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
whacked off to Peta Jensen earlier
>FEELAN
Meh.

Attached: EEwDWUPUcAMOn3h.jpg (850x1716, 46K)

>PLAYAN
Making it towards the end of Shadowbringers and grinding on gathering, maybe some EDF later
>WATCHAN
Watched some Vinesauce when I was eating dinner with the roommates, showed another one of them pilotredsun and Dilbert of all things and potentially scarred him for life
May watch some of a Vietnam documentary later
>LISTENAN
P-MODEL/Susumu Hirasawa, going on philosophical journeys I have no business going on
youtu.be/cRouoIYjhYE
>READAN
The Boyhood Deeds of Fionn mac Cumhaill
>EATAN
Szechuan (dry pot lamb)
>DRINKAN
Finished my milk coffee, got myself a half gallon of Turkey Hill green tea
>FEELAN
Alright

>>PLAYAN
Daemon X Machina, Blasphemous, working on my Doom levels. Finally got Map01 of my wad to a spot I can accept visually.
>>WATCHAN
Speedruns
>>LISTENAN
Testament, Megadeth, Death
>>READAN
Yea Forums, (you) guys
>>EATAN
Had pizza
>>DRINKAN
Water, Pepsi
>>FAPPAN
gay stuff
>>FEELAN
Pretty tired from work

>>PLAYAN
>Team Fortress 2 for the first time in a few months
>>WATCHAN
>Star Trek TNG
Holy shit, are you me?
Where you at in the series?

>PLAYAN
Witcher 3
>WATCHAN
Dark Crystal series
>LISTENAN
Judas Priest, Opeth, Sabbath ABBA
>READAN
Guitar Tabs
>EATAN
About to Nacho Box from Taco Bell
>DRINKAN
SIP
>FAPPAN
Maybe
>FEELAN
Pretty good, can't wait to see Babymetal tomorrow

Attached: 1559978854722.jpg (900x691, 116K)

I SEE A NIPPLE MODS

>PLAYAN
COD:MW, Bad company 2
>WATCHAN
twitch streams
>LISTENAN
nothing
>READAN
here
>EATAN
all dressed chips
>DRINKAN
kraken
>FAPPAN
nothing
>FEELAN
decent

/copypasta

>nsfw on blue board
clinge

Bernadetta is actually the reason I want to go back and do a Black Eagles route next. She seems really likeable in how odd ditzy her character seems to be, from the little I've seen of it.

I'd say hold out if you can. The game is pretty fucking sick. The lite does have a real cool design, with the emphasis on the pokemon ones, but you can literally buy a 5 dollar dbrandskin for the regular switch and make it whatever color you want, joycons and all. The new switches even have better battery life than the lite in portable, so even if you only ever play it portable, you get to play for longer.
If you are only ever going to play portable, and you will never ever play it on a TV, maybe the lite would be more comfortable to hold and play for periods of time tho. That's its only real saving grace. But never having the option to play on a TV at all is a hard concession to make since you can buy a grip or different joycon-like controllers for portable mode on the regular switch, have a better battery life, and get to play it on a TV.

Attached: nq95nb2pcy711.png (393x418, 112K)

>>PLAYAN
Finished arkaham knight, it was mediocre, too many car sections.

Played a bit of ctr too and they havent fixed a single thing about the hitbox issues, it is all very infuriating.

Played more of darksiders 3 and for whatever reason the fps just plummets in some areas.

Gonna try the batman lego games that i got for free on epic store later, i havent played a lego game since the ps2.

>>WATCHAN
Steven Universe, Duck Dodgers and Neon Genesis Evangelion

>>LISTENAN
[YouTube] GTA Vice City Flash FM Complete Track (embed)

>>READAN
Nothing at the moment

>>EATAN
Salmon, japanese rice with furikake mostly

>>DRINKAN
Mostly water and coffee, but i need to start drinking decaff coffee because this shit is fucking up my stomach

>>FAPPAN
to a lot of things.

>>FEELAN
I was fired a couple of weeks ago and no one is hiring at the moment. Now i guess i'll just study for some public job tests ill have in the upcoming months and maybe have a career change because i suck major ass at what i do. I feel like i wasted my life even though i tried my best. Fuck

>Also my brother just called me and said he's in jail.
hopefully it was in self defense. Good luck with that.

nothing beats the good old cheeseburger

happy b-day user

i think of getting the new switch but i want to see if it drops in quality like the regular one when you play on hand-held mode.

delicious pasta

i tried tf2 today and spent half an hour defending against the other team and no one wanted to get the intel willingly

i got witcher 3 months ago but the beginning is so slow. is it even worth it?

>that playan
BC2 was a blast.

Attached: fiesc0.png (2800x2000, 1.06M)

>Playan
Trying to wrap up a DOOM wad i've been working on
>Watchan
Maybe Eraserhead later
>Listenan
Infest the Rat's Nest
>Eatan
PB&Js, I'll make something more fancy for saturday.
>Drinkan
Water
>Feelan
It was a pretty easy week, so the weekend'll be extra nice. but still hoping for a better job someday.
Also that Area 51 shit didn't result in anyone getting shot, so i'll be marking that as a disappointment.

Attached: f7f8e8c5514c5a336346cfb44bf2d9b3.png (422x295, 58K)

>i think of getting the new switch but i want to see if it drops in quality like the regular one when you play on hand-held mode.

I mean, it's just a switch with a better battery life due to a new CPU. The only way that you'll get parody between the dock and handheld versions of games is if Nintendo comes out with a new model that is stronger, but even then they'll have to provide a new screen for the handheld since the current one is a 720p screen for true congruity between the two modes.

>PLAYAN
Reignited Trilogy: Ripto's Rage
>WATCHAN
Down the Rabbit Hole on WingsofRedemption
>LISTENAN
Nothing
>READAN
Yea Forums
>EATAN
Protein shake
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
Asians
>FEELAN
Not bad. Date went well this evening and we might be down for another next weekend. I feel like I lost a bit of my success with women. This time last year I was drowning in p00n but now it seems to have slowed down a bit. Maybe women in my area just don't use Tinder and Bumble s they once did? 23 to 24 makes that much of a difference? I'm not as actively trying to get laid? IDK. It just feel off

I'm taking a shit at this exact moment :3

Attached: +54561569.jpg (800x800, 61K)

>>PLAYAN
forza
>>WATCHAN
anime
>>LISTENAN
pavement
>>READAN
dune
>>EATAN
sushi
>>DRINKAN
smokin that damn pot
>>FAPPAN
nothing
>>FEELAN
breddy good. breddy high.

I unfortunately work graveyard shift tonight, but...

>PLAYAN
Baldur's Gate:EE and Age of Empires 2 HD. Been playing a solo Mage/Thief and I'm having fun, might try Deep Rock Galactic tonight.
>EATAN
I'll probably stop at In-N-Out on my way into work, since I haven't had a good burger in like two weeks.
>DRINKAN
Some cheap sparkling water and tap water.
>WATCHAN
Want to catch up on The Chain and rewatch some DM tips/painting videos for my D&D session on Sunday.
>READAN
Finished The Elfish Gene, thought it was ok at best. Started Empire of Imagination, liking the first 30 pages or so thus far.
>LISTENAN
Transistor OST is my jam right now. Might try to find something else soon though
>FAPPAN
Taking a break from it for now.
>FEELAN
Bretty gud. Friend of mine stopped by to hang out and we chatted about D&D Sunday, and just in general. Lots of people get busy nowadays so it was nice. Work shouldn't be too awful tonight.

>PLAYAN
Picked up Untitled Goose Game and Borderlands 3 today after work. Also had an urge to play more Yume Nikki lately but never got around to it
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
Red Letter Media's re:View of Gremlins 2
>READAN
Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?
>EATAN
Spicy chicken wings
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
Just did to a girl with hime cut
>FEELAN
Sleepy, but fine. Drove around in a speed boat today and had a blast

Attached: Madotsuki.jpg (600x600, 500K)

>PLAYAN
Monster Hunter Iceborne, testing out some sticky lbg builds. Gonna play some Arkham Asylum soon
>WATCHAN
Gō: Hime-tachi no Sengoku
>LISTENAN
Electric Light Orchestra
>READAN
Nothing
>EATAN
Corn chips
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
Not feeling it today
>FEELAN
Okay, might have a on call kitchen job soon, ain't much but its start. Really want to get out the neet life, shit is boring and life is becoming a routine.

Attached: vp2ysqi4n5n01.png (1066x747, 840K)

>buying not one game but two from EGS

Attached: 1489116615352.jpg (637x946, 57K)

>PLAYAN
Dino Crisis
>WATCHAN
Nothing right now, might watch some more Patlabor tomorrow though.
>LISTENAN
Celldweller
>READAN
Nothing right now
>EATAN
I haven't ate anything in a few hours, probably just going to wait until the morning.
>DRINKAN
water
>FAPPAN
Don't feel like it.
>FEELAN
Alright.

Attached: dude.jpg (626x620, 40K)

I didn't buy them from there tho

>PLAYAN
RoR 2
>WATCHAN
nothan
>LISTENAN
Dopelord
>READAN
nothan
>EATAN
carbonara snack pot
>DRINKAN
Gin and tonic
>FAPPAN
Probably not. Too drunk anyway.
>FEELAN
Spent. Went drinking with a friend. I mentioned in the previous thread how 8 out of 8 women who've flirted with me recently have been taken.
Make that 9. It's not even funny anymore. I'm fucking cursed.

are there any major differences between dying light and the expansion? Really liked the main game.
Unless you're trained, be prepared for a soul crushing amount of vegetable peeling. Also, based listenan.

>home youtube series
fuck user... growing up is just weird... I miss just being able to not worry about whos gonna die from a drug overdose in my family.
fucking based. that video is really well done. my favorite is his terry a davis video
based asuka
>PLAYAN
Been playing GTA 3, I fucking love how cozy it is.
>WATCHAN
BrutalMoose, Super Milk Chan
>LISTENAN
Minamina Goodsong, Scatman John
>READAN
Who fucking knows
>EATAN
Razzles and Popcorners
>DRINKAN
Coke and Water
>FAPPAN
GF bouncing on a dildo
>FEELAN
Fucking depressed. I think I'm gonna need to get glasses and I'm trying to find a meaning to life but really I'm not finding anything. Everything is just so tiresome. My uncle is out of his mind on meth, just everything is awful

Attached: milk chan 12.jpg (720x480, 182K)

>Uncle
At least it isn't the only living brother you have left. My brother literally abandoned his son for some junkie cunt and fucked his whole life up even worse than I fucked mine up. I'm at the point where it feels like I don't have a brother anymore because I already know he's going to either die or end up in prison but it's honestly better for me not to talk to him at all because all he does is lash out and just try to drag somebody down with him.

>"At least"
no go fuck yourself you dickhead. I really dont want to hear about your issues, and frankly I dont care about them because you obviously dont care about mine and rather try to fucking "up" me in personal issues. fuck you.

Attached: milk chan 10.png (259x224, 14K)

>My uncle is out of his mind on meth, just everything is awful

had an uncle that used hard drugs for a while. it was fucking awful so i somewhat know how thats like. best of luck.

Attached: 1557111805828.png (1674x1998, 451K)

>PLAYAN
Gonna play some CrossCode, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, and Blood Dragon
>WATCHAN
Mahoromatic 2
Grave Enounters
>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=YZva0zJetqY
>READAN
08/pol/, /k/, Yea Forums, /o/, /vr/
>EATAN
Protien bar and flame grilled steak
>DRINKAN
Arizona Iced Tea
>FAPPAN
exhentai.org/g/1235814/a6ff575943/
>FEELAN
alright, not too good, not too bad either

Attached: медведь.jpg (1200x674, 75K)

Drinkin some beers and about to get down on some Gran Turismo and probably RDR2 after that.

You're so cool bro how can I be like you?

mother fucker you gave me that "at least!" bullshit that no one likes. no one likes to be told that they dont have it bad because someone else has bad shit happen to them as well.

WHAT ARE YOU

>PLAYAN
Remnant with my friend then Astral Chain, and then some Underrail
>WATCHAN
JoJo part 4, Wild Wild Country
>LISTENAN
New Korn album
>READAN
Nothing
>EATAN
Fajita bowl
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
Nothing
>FEELAN
Shit cause last weekend got a DWI now idk what to do and feel like a huge disappointment to everyone

How is stalker?
Is wow classic worth trying
>Super milk Chan
Holy shit I miss that show so much. I remember seeing it just on out of nowhere but couldn't stop watching it
You'll find someone soon man
Eat something
Is Iceborne good?

Attached: 1557380538038.png (1166x946, 978K)

thank you user

You're so badass bro just tell me the secret of how to be a badass like yourself user-sama!

>PLAYAN
WoW Classic /
Guilty Gear X2
>WATCHAN
Yu Yu Hakusho
>LISTENAN
Buckethead
youtu.be/RnapWbSpdCM
>READAN
Soul Eater
>EATAN
takis
>DRINKAN
still water
>FAPPAN
Dizzy
>FEELAN
unruffled

Attached: classic.png (1366x768, 1.92M)

>PLAYAN
Code Vein updated demo. S'pretty good. I was scared the update would make me regret pre-ordering but it did the opposite; I'm even more excited for the game now.
>WATCHAN
Nexpo on YouTube
>LISTENAN
Nexpo on YouTube
>READAN
Nothin in particular. Usually I answer "texts from a friend who I cherish the shit out of" but said friend is sleeping like a baby on the other side of the country. Sleep tite fren
>EATAN
Had a chicken chimichanga followed by some strawberry ice cream. I'm fat.
>DRINKAN
Water now. Kinda wish I had beer.
>FAPPAN
Dunno yet; probably something depraved later.
>FEELAN
Weird. My cousin died a few days ago. I wasn't close with her but she had a kid and I'm worried for him.

Attached: cxzzxsmxd.png (730x290, 37K)

>PLAYAN
Silent Hill Origins on the PSP. Not a bad game, but some levels just feel like they drag on for far longer than the other games, they just look kind of large and empty and samey. Not a fan of the stamina system either. Still liking aspects of it though like the visuals, the sound design, and I'm kind of spooked.
>WATCHAN
Friday the 13th Part 2. It was kinda corny but I still dug it
>LISTENAN
Last Podcast on the Left
>READAN
In between Uni textbooks, Yea Forums.
>EATAN
Basic pepperoni pizza
>DRINKAN
Tons of water
>FAPPAN
Shinozuka George and SeN Astronomy doujins
>FEELAN
Like I need to study at a library or anywhere other than home. Also like I need to manage my time so I can still consume some horror shit for October

Attached: 1567551842991.gif (398x398, 503K)

>PLAYAN
DMC4:SE, and then maybe some Tekken 7 or Halo:CE
>WATCHAN
AVGN marathon
>LISTENAN
youtu.be/A9THJcq7HEY
>READAN
A bunch of threads that are off-topic
>EATAN
Chicken
>DRINKAN
Good ol' cup of ice water
>FAPPAN
Taking a break from that to build up the next time. Might MOTIVATE me to meet an actual woman.
>FEELAN
Slightly depressed or just down. Been thinking about my future and I'm scared as to how I'm going to go about it. I still don't know what I'm going to do with my life. However, martial arts as an extracurricular activity sounds fun. Might help with the sad angle.

Attached: 1535135128690.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

wow classic is a lot of fun
running around and absorbing all the things is a fun way to play. reading all the quest dialogue and getting lost out in the weeds to maybe see some big statue or monster you've not seen b4 is a neat exp.
especially if youre poor and stoned
how's jo jo?

Attached: Dizzy.jpg (2274x1573, 3.69M)

>PLAYAN
ffxiv
>WATCHAN
maybe some youtube vids or something between load screens
>LISTENAN
king gizzard and the lizard wizard
>READAN
catching up on wsj releases and whatever's new on my mangadex feed
>EATAN
just ate some roast beef and jambalaya, p good
>DRINKAN
mango/strawberry flavored water
>FAPPAN
nothing, but i might catch up on downloading hentai vids/doujins that i recently favorited
>FEELAN
fairly decent.
pic unrelated, have a chill night Yea Forumsros.

Attached: 5ddf.png (483x447, 393K)

How’d she die, user?

>PLAYAN
DMC5, bayo 1 and 2, and sly 2 >WATCHAN
YouTube and anime
>LISTENAN
Discord niggas and the sly 2 ost
>READAN
Probably azumanga Daioh
>EATAN
Steak and baked potato
>DRINKAN
Coke Zero and coffee
>FAPPAN
Big butts>FEELAN

Attached: 8335DFB7-AF6A-4A96-A0A9-3E0DD2E10CA8.jpg (913x875, 72K)

>PLAYAN
Hyper light and/or Link's awakenin
>WATCHAN
I wish I could watch Promare
>LISTENAN
Yung bae. You know how it is, also some ASMR
>READAN
Peter pan, It's really unforgiving compared to it;s Disney counterpart.
>EATAN
Spicy sweet chili Dorites, and probably somethin nice later
>DRINKAN
Rum and Coke, and some tea later
>FAPPAN
No idea, but probably, so love me some woman fugire
>FEELAN
Well, pretty alright. Going a little slow on my art studies, but what I have done I'm feelin pretty alright about, it's literally all I want, I want to create incredible things and nobody can help me to get there except for myself. There's something kind of nice about that. I love this opportunity to live, I love this opportunity to create.

frick

Attached: __hatsune_miku_vocaloid_drawn_by_rella__d75dbf4c3ee1d4ea9df88e7b9efd7a7b.jpg (1490x839, 1.61M)

Heart failure, I think. I don't have the heart to ask exactly what happened; can only guess from little bits I hear.

>PLAYAN
Risk of Rain 2, maybe Guacamelee
>WATCHAN
Aint watching shit
>LISTENAN
Truckfighters
>READAN
Finishing some cosmere shit and starting Malazan collection
>EATAN
Nuthin
>DRINKAN
Mate tea my negro
>FAPPAN
m a s s a g e p o r n
>FEELAN
I wish a meteorite wiped us all out

>PLAYAN
Modern Warfare
>WATCHAN
Thinking of watching Highlander Search for Vengeance while writing after I'm done
>LISTENAN
Nothing at the moment, but Metallica is stuck in my head
>READAN
Nothing
>EATAN
Ate some pizza rolls because nothing else to really eat
>DRINKAN
Water is the only thing available to me atm
>FAPPAN
Japanese model an user in another thread linked to
>FEELAN
Pretty good despite my regret of not getting a shot for my arthritis today. Also mildly frustrated at the CoD servers having issues which they should be resolved soon hopefully.

youtu.be/UbnSZ9aS1vg

Listen to them both together

youtu.be/qJvHh-Nk_Ew

Attached: 51239313_p0.jpg (2854x2054, 1.89M)

Pretty gud,
Play all three games, and install the Misery mod

Attached: chezahunya.jpg (600x300, 27K)

JoJo is pretty good. The animation and style is odd and might take getting used to but it's fantastic otherwise

>PLAYAN
FE 3 Houses and Splatoon 2
>WATCHAN
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
>LISTENAN
Sublime
>READAN
Yea Forums
>EATAN
Chicken wraps and ramen
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
Random shit on pornhub
>FEELAN
6/10 going to the gym but still kinda overweight

Attached: ren2.jpg (954x906, 70K)

hell yeah dude! super milk chan is great, if you want heres a link youtube.com/watch?v=iHu6AMtp8FU&list=
sorry about your DWI dude, we all make mistakes!

hows the beta?

>PLAYAN
Code Vien, now that I found out about the update, and 2hu 6 again.
>WATCHAN
Tatami Galaxy
>LISTENAN
youtu.be/98fqXx-KFgI
>READAN
"Again!!" S'pretty good. I only have Volume 1 but I like what i've read so far.
>EATAN
Chinese Food.
>DRINKAN
Arizona Tea
>FAPPAN
Sibling Romance
>FEELAN
L A Z Y. I didn't wake up til 2 PM and didn't even draw or study today. Fuuuuuuuckkkk.....

Attached: 1465967188540.png (800x700, 187K)

Night Yea Forums

Attached: 129194753-288-k509263.jpg (288x450, 68K)

You're drink best Arizona, right user?

Attached: Arizona_Strawberry_Half_Iced_Tea_Half_Lemonade_23.0_FL_OZ_Can_800x.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Having fun. Doing Cyber Attack with friends right now. Testing out the cross play too with me on the PS4 and them on PC (because I'm a lazy fuck who doesn't feel like installing battlenet and already had the game installed on the PS4)

>PLAYAN
Untitled Goose Game
>WATCHAN
Untitled Goose Game reviews
>LISTENAN
Madeon
>READAN
Yea Forums
>EATAN
Velveeta Shells and Cheese
>DRINKAN
Nerds candy flavored Slurpee
>FAPPAN
Gay chubs
>FEELAN
At Home and tired

Attached: 17CBD4DB-7E62-428B-9C25-18D3D32B33EF.png (1600x1266, 513K)

>>PLAYAN
Katamari Damacy Reroll and Untitled Goose Game. So fun and charming
>>WATCHAN
Finished Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance with my gf. Mostly solid plot, awesome characters, and fucking amazing puppetry. WATCH IT
>>LISTENAN
TWICE and Katamari
>>READAN
Just finished My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness. Highly recommend. It was a really interesting and personal story about loneliness, mental illness, and growth
>>EATAN
Spaghetti. Only one bowl though because I need to stop being a fatty
>>DRINKAN
Water
>>FAPPAN
I dunno but it was a shitty week so I really need it. Probably vore or weightgain or femdom, or all three
>>FEELAN
Happy but exhausted. Had an argument with my gf but we made up. We're tough.

What kind of chinese? I need to look up the calories in chinese so I can budget for it...

Keep it up user. I'm just walking home from work each day which is like 45 minutes which has to help a bit at least

I'm really excited to play Link's Awakening, but I think I'll wait on it for now. I have a fuckton of other games to finish first, including other Zeldas

Attached: 1557108852121.jpg (1920x1606, 434K)

>>PLAYAN
Link's Awakening Remake, Spyro 3 Remake, and Castlevania Bloodlines
>>WATCHAN
AVGN
>>LISTENAN
Architects
>>READAN
Berserk
>>EATAN
Picked up a burger and some fries
>>DRINKAN
Orange soda and water
>>FAPPAN
M/S doujins
>>FEELAN
Pretty good. Sega Genesis Mini is pretty good. Can't wait until it gets hacked so I can add more games.

Attached: gucciuke_shadeameshi.jpg (600x451, 43K)

>PLAYAN
Sekiro and team fortress
>WATCHAN
Succession
>LISTENAN
Lateralus
>READAN
Yea Forums
>EATAN
Pizza
>DRINKAN
Coke
>FAPPAN
Nofap
>FEELAN
Good just got the new iphone

Attached: 45FA9F9D-9826-48F0-A61F-B75AA5BF1E39.jpg (288x288, 34K)

>PLAYAN
Cuphead, finally made it to King Dice
>WATCHAN
Conan the Barbarian
>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=_gTpcmiHceI&list=PLglPQHsv33Vw7EbRzttods7QZOeEsBgND&index=56&t=0s&frags=pl,wn
>READAN
the news, mostly on egypt protests. /eg/ soon maybe
>EATAN
nothing
>DRINKAN
nothing
>FAPPAN
something wholesome
>FEELAN
I want to see the world burn please

Attached: egypt protests summary.jpg (2500x1413, 2.66M)

I've never seen this flavor before but I am drinking Half & Half. It's the good shit.
Just Teriyaki and Yellow Rice. Not sure how many calories that is though.

>PLAYAN
Started FFVI for the first time.
>WATCHAN
Ghost in the Shell
>LISTENAN
Not much.
>READAN
Gotham by Gaslight.
>EATAN
Chipotle
>DRINKAN
Soda
>FAPPAN
Not sure yet.
>FEELAN
Pretty good. Finally the weekend and this week wasn’t bad.

Attached: 92B0ED11-9FCF-46EB-816E-498B0A6B804F.jpg (900x798, 110K)

>>PLAYAN
Rabi-Ribi
>>WATCHAN
GDQ vods
>>LISTENAN
nada
>>READAN
Way of Kings
>>EATAN
Had chicken for dinner.
>>DRINKAN
Root Beer
>>FAPPAN
Been in a yuri mood lately, so probably neps.
>>FEELAN
Feeling super cozy tonight.

>cosmere shit
How much Brando Sando do I need to read before I can even begin to understand the cosmere stuff.
Patrician taste my dude
Which Ghost in the Shell?

Dtkdkxktotz

>PLAYAN
Pathologic 2 (I've been kicking myself for not playing this sooner)
>WATCHAN
Barry: Season 2
>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=fRL447oDId4
>READAN
Stone of Farewell by Tad Williams
>EATAN
Nothing at the moment
>DRINKAN
Cappuccino
>FAPPAN
No
>FEELAN
A little tired

Attached: Taya Tycheek.png (1672x1083, 1.11M)

>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
Shameless
>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=4J3zvFT0CAA
>READAN
Parasite Eve by Hideaki Sena
>EATAN
Nothing, think I have a stomach bug
>DRINKAN
Lemonade
>FAPPAN
Dunno yet, depends on how I feel later, I guess
>FEELAN
Nervous, job interview tomorrow
Can stop being a NEET again, thank god
Got this fuckin stomach bug though
Unironically worried I'm gonna shit during the interview

What's the new iPhone like?

Fuck, I could listen to Katamari Damacy's soundtrack all night. And FYI I've never had any luck counting calories for Chinese unless I'm making it. Shit's basically impossible.

Attached: MF.jpg (640x413, 150K)

>And FYI I've never had any luck counting calories for Chinese unless I'm making it. Shit's basically impossible.
Yeah, I figure it'll be far from accurate, but at least making the attempt will keep me from stuffing myself and cheating TOO badly

>PLAYAN
M&B Warband
>WATCHAN
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
>LISTENAN
Help!
>READAN
Blood Meridian, about to finish
>EATAN
Fish and chips
>DRINKAN
Carlsberg
>FAPPAN
Unsure
>FEELAN
My luck, socially, has flipped from stable to completely fucked. So I'm just going to try to do the best with what I'm given

Attached: 1568961734778.jpg (320x240, 46K)

dtmraymDGmarykqrhmrymq

Hah, that's just about what I do.
With things like that, it's pretty much portion control all the way.
I really do suggest learning to cook Chinese, though.
Nothing helps more with counting calories than being the one who puts the calories in there.

Attached: EM.png (671x603, 168K)

Prayin for your brother man.

>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>READAN
The Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolf.
>EATAN
Steak and potatoes.
>DRINKAN
Good ol H20.
>FAPPAN
Nothing
>FEELAN
Real tired with some big exams coming up next week.

>>PLAYAN
WoW and XIV maybe the Cold Steel demo later
>>WATCHAN
random youtube videos
>>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga-gyW61QWg
youtube.com/watch?v=VMGSGzl5Gfs
>>READAN
chans
>>EATAN
had a burger earlier today
>>DRINKAN
coffee
>>FAPPAN
maybe later
>>FEELAN
Pretty okay, slept a lot today and I only work one day in the next week

Attached: 1546435622333.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

>>PLAYAN
Going to play some Pokemon Yellow, maybe CoD mobile. Going through Dark Cave in Yellow. Been playing BL3, too. Currently on the second planet.
>>WATCHAN
Food Network
>>LISTENAN
Grimes lately
>>READAN
Now Wait for Last Year between Plato dialogues
>>EATAN
Had homemade fries with boiled hotdogs
>>DRINKAN
Coffee
>>FAPPAN
Traps
>>FEELAN
Meh. Just meditating and writing lately. Being a NEET, it's hard to be (let alone feel) productive. But I don't want to subscribe to slave labor just yet.

Attached: 1568150232144.jpg (750x831, 54K)

Vjfjjcjfjjfjfjgjg

Pretty nice, got myself the max. Real smooth and fast, great display and camera

>PLAYAN
Link's Awakening, the Modern Warfare, and some NBA 2K with my friend.
>EATAN
Had some mexican food (Fried fish, Barbacoa, Rice & Beans) gonna get some Hooters wings right now.
>DRINKAN
Sierra Nevada Beer
>WATCHAN
was watchan some rally crashes compilations earlier.
>READAN
nothing at the moment
>LISTENAN
some Calvin Harris
>FAPPAN
Overwatch R34 and Latina ass porn
>FEELAN
Pretty good. Feeling tipsy. Nice and warm.

Attached: IMG_20190914_194452.jpg (600x900, 112K)

>PLAYAN
Modern Warfare and Final Fantasy XIII
>WATCHAN
Breaking Bad
>LISTENAN
Alice in Chains
>READAN
20'th Century Boys
>EATAN
Chicken Nuggets
>DRINKAN
Coca Cola
>FAPPAN
Nothing
>FEELAN
Tired.

Attached: 1562645683995.jpg (900x600, 88K)

Original ghost in the shell film. Local theater is playing it.

>PLAYAN
Sekiro
>WATCHAN
New Japan Pro Wrestling
>LISTENAN
Inferi
>READAN
Nothing
>EATAN
Chicken
>DRINKAN
Beer
>FAPPAN
Incest
>FEELAN
Ok, no gf just go to work and go home
Just want a thicc asian girl

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-233143_Instagram.jpg (1080x1061, 710K)

Which game do I get for the weekend?

Attached: 101.jpg (770x852, 160K)

>PLAYAN
L4D2
>WATCHAN
The Boondocks with my mom
>LISTENAN
Elton John and OutKast
>READAN (struggling)
Jojo part 6
>EATAN
PIZZA AND HOT SAUCE NIGGA
>DRINKAN
CHEAP WINE
>FAPPAN
Handjob
>FEELAN
Good, kinda salty i got diarrhea right before my work out so i had to skip it. Im gonna have a girl over soon, and SHE wants to watch anime and smash. Lets hope she doesnt kill me

Do you own a ps4? Drksiders 3 is free on plus. Besides that Styx is a pretty fun stealth game just not perfect. RE2 is the only "good" game on this btw.

>PLAYAN
Mordhau and Darkest Dungeon. Got a bunch of DD mods and named a bunch of characters after my dudes online.
>WATCHAN
Made in Abyss, might grab Girl's Last Tour to watch some time later.
>LISTENAN
vthemusical.bandcamp.com/track/friday-night-motherfucker
>READAN
Your posts, because you're my bro, you fucking Yea Forumsirgin.
>EATAN
Bacon pizza
>DRINKAN
Arizona Sweet Tea, Dr. Pepper, Warlock pumpkin stout.
>FAPPAN
Drunk tomboys.
>FEELAN
Good because I'm trying to bust out of neetdom and grab my own place. Got job counciling tomorrow so I can't drink as hard as I like, but that means tomorrow's my day.

Attached: 20190731184209_1.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

>Conan the Barbarian
good taste

tytyty

>>PLAYAN
beer games
>>WATCHAN
saltybet
>>LISTENAN
saltybet
>>READAN
Yea Forums
>>EATAN
beer
>>DRINKAN
beer
>>FAPPAN
any milf in leggings
>>FEELAN
could be worse

Attached: windings.jpg (496x372, 45K)

>>PLAYAN
WoW Classic. I uninstalled Overwatch. I'm done with it and I doubt they'll ever fix it.
>>WATCHAN
Hunter Classic videos
>>LISTENAN
80's jams
>>READAN
Jack Kirby's Jimmy Olsen & compadres
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Superman-s-Pal-Jimmy-Olsen-by-Jack-Kirby/TPB-Part-1?id=153882
Jack Kirby's New Gods
readcomiconline.to/Comic/New-Gods-by-Jack-Kirby/TPB-Part-1?id=144380

Also 1Q84.
>>EATAN
Caesar salad tonight.
>>DRINKAN
Lemonade and ribenna.
>>FAPPAN
SHAGGIN
>>FEELAN
siiiiiiiick in a bad way

Attached: 1568664176991.png (900x650, 1.25M)

>PLAYAN
SC2, maybe later Planetside 2
>WATCHAN
Binging the last of some season anime after a few games of SC2
>LISTENAN
Darker than Black OST while I play SC2. Will probably still listen to it while I play Planetside desu.
>READAN
Another new chapter of Killing Morph. Also new chapters of grooming manga #2837, OPM and NEET girl.
>EATAN
Pizza
>DRINKAN
Pink lemonade
>FAPPAN
moar yandere
>FEELAN
Tired as usual
Girls Last Tour is great. Don't forget to read the manga for the ending.

Attached: Neeko wa Tsurai yo - Vol.1 Ch.6 - 10.png (1114x1600, 935K)