Danganronpa series

What is your best/worst character in your opinion?

Attached: 1568895348153.jpg (708x1077, 563K)

Kirigiri is the loveliest!

Cutemaru / Himiko

Attached: cut.png (1025x1031, 776K)

Cumaru

not clever!!

How the fuck are you waifufags STILL obsessing about this awful "game"
Jesus christ

>hehe look i epic trolled the weebs mom
wow you sure showed everyone in this thread. Go eat some tendies, you earned it

When will an actual good one come out where I can either choose to kill someone or be in constant fear of being killed and have to actually think?

Solid response.
This visual novel was so fucking pretentious though. It literally was just filled with waifu bait trash and pretended to be so fucking clever throughout.
How can you actually think this trash is good in any way. How much of a fucking fag are you?

>pretentious
Is there a more misused word on Yea Forums?

Based retard

>/trash/
No thanks. That place is filled with more insane and mean people then Yea Forums

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MY SMASH THREAD!!!!!

So what is her deal?

But it's where these awful Danganronpa threads belong though

not sure if shuichi is the best character but at least he is the best protagonist

fucking agreed, i couldnt finish the first game because i did not like it, but it was anything but pretentious.
These guys are just fucking retards who think they are trolls or proving some point, in reality any normal person sees they are just retards

But I'm not going there. So might as well have it be here

Overated series desu but i enjoyed it

Can't wait for them to reveal Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls 2 next year

It's Mikan

Attached: 1568990263859m.jpg (724x1024, 66K)

me fucking mikan’s ass

Regardless of who is best, can we agree on Akane being the worst mainline character?

>best
Toko. Nagito and Monokuma would be the other contenders, but Nagito is only really great in DR2 and Monokuma isn't nearly as good in V3. Toko was good in DR1 and only gets better.

Akane is the absolute fucking worst

Attached: Toko blush.png (1103x1058, 907K)

That's not Teruteru or Mikan

what's wrong with akane

Nagito is a better character but I like Toko a whole ton.

Attached: 1566582574261.jpg (800x800, 276K)

Fortnite

Reminder to watch Danganronpa 3

Attached: 1567869040993.png (1366x768, 1.16M)

Danganronpa is just weeb YA fiction. Had a westerner written it it'd have been rightfully mocked yet because "muh grorious nihon" can do no wrong it gets put on a pedestal.

I'd rather not but I do want to see the first killing game scene again

I love my gorgeous wife!

Attached: Mahiru (65).jpg (768x1024, 135K)

Dumb as a sack of bricks like actual slow reatrd dumb, and every word out of her mouth is the most inane bullshit highlighting how slow she is, 50% of it some stupid sexual shit

That is among the stupidest scenes in that fucking show
Like, Junko just hands them all a bunch of weapons and is absolutely certain that NONE of them will think killing her instead of each other.

*slap her butt*

Attached: 1568980110594.jpg (600x446, 34K)

I think Nagito gets used excellently (in DR2) but Toko has a lot more going for her in terms of actually being a character. Nagito is like a force of nature, he's a huge mover of the plot and creates spectacles but as a character himself he's pretty simple and straightforward.

Attached: Toko.png (1048x1049, 950K)

Best: Gundham. Nearly every time he opened his mouth gold came out.
Worst: Kyoko. Hate her attitude, her actions, and especially her hypocrisy. But the doormat MC is using her as a rebound gf, so OH WELL, none of that matters. I have a save file set up just so I can vote against her in 1-5 when I get tired of her shit on replays.

Yeah it's all the same graphic violence and insane mysteries and child rape that you could get out of Harry Potter or Artemis Fowl

She does have Mukuro armed right next to her (who does make an example of one of them) plus Izuru right offscreen, and "muh Ultimate Analyst" means she actually can predict how they'll react to being put in that situation.

Attached: Junko.jpg (1008x567, 51K)

I do like that about Nagito, he sticks to his morals and abuses his talent unlike a lot of other characters.

Attached: 1499739654943.jpg (677x984, 272K)

She's just an exaggerated knockoff of Aoi with none of her good qualities
She absolutely refuses to have any kind of character growth or improvement despite a huge chunk of the story being devoted to her and Nekomaru's relationship, in blinding contrast with Fuyuhiko's growth happening at the same time
Everything out of her mouth is "I'm hungry" or "wanna fight" or some fucking stupid comic relief that just gets more out of place the further along the story goes, and occasionally she'll just pull a correct answer out of her ass with "muh gut" instead of having (You) or any of the characters with a brain cell figure it out

>another cυmbrain.thread
Yike.

At least Teru had the decency to die in the 1st chapter

Hit the nail right in the head.

That's why Nagito comes across as a huge plot device to me, nobody else can be relevant and he makes pretty much everything happen because the game is like " just look how cunning and powerful he is and how complex (except not really) his ideology is."

I mean, Kirigiri did the same thing in the first game.

Yeah, and that wasn't good either.

Attached: Aoi_Asahina_Halfbody_Sprite_(23).png (635x560, 197K)

That is one of the reasons I like V3 the most.

Kirigiri is best girl.

fpbp

Attached: 1554011316892.jpg (530x734, 43K)

hey hey

best: cute caring characters, like Seiko, Kirigiri, Chihro etc
worst: self-centered douches, so majority of the cast

Also I'd love to suck Chihiro's cock until he cums violently multiple times

3>2>1

I love my Two (2) wives Chiaki and Ibuki!

Attached: original.png (600x480, 387K)

Attached: 1550520227158.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

i miss Kaede so much bros :'(

Attached: ttttttttttttttttttt.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

I think the saddest part was that she was never a pianist