Rank them

Rank them.

Attached: Zelda_Logo.svg.png (1200x489, 92K)

Attached: zelda tier list.png (855x463, 314K)

1. Oracle of Seasons
2. OoT
3. ALttP
4. Twilight Princess
5. Zelda 1

nothing else matters. gg2ez /thread

No

> S Tier - Ocarina of Time
> A Tier - A Link To The Past, Wind Waker, Majora's Mask
> B Tier - Link's Awakening
> C Tier - Skyward Sword, Breath of the Wild, A Link Between Worlds
> D Tier - Every other 2D Zelda
> F Tier - Twilight Princess

Majora's Mask is a shitty game and collecting all the masks is a chore not worth doing, especially when half of them are useful for very little besides a heart piece. Anyone that rates it S tier is conflating the atmosphere of the game for the gameplay and general polish.

please don't kill me, it's just my opinion

Attached: zelda.png (1064x469, 375K)

3D > 2D

Just my opinion. Don't go all autist rage on me please. They are just games.

Attached: zelda.png (1216x562, 391K)

Attached: my-image.png (1064x281, 384K)

>Oracles
>Minish Cap
>underrated
nigga u wot

Spirit Tracks and Four Swords are definitely underrated as fuck though.

samefag

Attached: 1557170532088.jpg (1036x1332, 1.05M)

Kino of varying degrees:
ALttP, LA, OoT, MM, WW, TP, Oracles, BotW

Worth playing:
Zelda 1, Zelda 2, Minish Cap, Spirit Tracks

Meh:
The rest

I'd windwaker in A but apart from that I totally agree

Not same fag. I'm the second one. I find OOT and MM to be much better than every other Zelda game. They are the only ones that I can actually replay and not get bored. I tried replaying all the rest and got bored an hour or two in despite liking most of them on first play through

Attached: my-image.png (1064x467, 352K)

>atmosphere of the game
much more important than you give it credit for

Majora is the only game where it's that important though. All the others can be enjoyed on other merits, but really the only thing Majora has going for it is atmosphere. It does atmosphere well, but that's not what I'm playing Zelda for.

ayyy
Idk why, I just couldn't really get into Wind Waker. I did beat the game but I didn't enjoy it as much as the others. Good taste, though

2D Zelda games > 3D Zelda games

It's weird how everyone used to agree on this and then in the past 5 years or so people have started acting like Majora is somehow the best because MUH DARKNESS. It used to be common knowledge Majora was sub-par, I'm not sure what to blame for the change except maybe the retarded youtubers sucking the game's dick.

>collecting all the masks is a chore not worth doing
Then don't do it. It's the concept of optional content.
>Anyone that rates it S tier is conflating the atmosphere of the game for the gameplay and general polish.
Reminder, user
>On top of the memorable atmosphere, the game has some of the most kino moments in the entire franchise (e.g. lovers sidequest, gibdo mask sidequest, Romani sidequest including the possible bad ending if you miss it, and everything about the moon to name only a few)
>Gameplay is just the same as OOT but with overall more interesting movesets thanks to the transformation masks
>Polish is absolutely fucking impressive for a game done in about 1 year

Keep in mind I haven't finished TLOZ, AOL, LA, OOS or OOA, and I haven't even played FSA at all.

1. TP (The pinnacle of OOT-style Zelda, the gameplay isn't as good as BOTW but the story is just so much better)
2. BOTW (Best gameplay, serviceable story)
3. MM (Best concept)
4. TWW (Best art style)
5. ALTTP/ALBW (It's basically the same game)
6. TMC (Endearing litte sidestory)
7. OOT (Ok game but grossly overrated, recycles a lot of plot and gameplay progression from ALTTP)
8. ST (A marked improvement over PH in everything but the transport, the ship was better)
9. PH (Overall it's okay but the Temple of the Ocean King is a nightmare)
10. FS (It's only fun as multiplayer)
11. TH (Ditto)
12. SS (Abject cancer, can't stomach anything in this crap game)

>kino moments
>Gibdo mask sidequest
>Romani sidequest if you fail

You're the textbook example of a person overrating this game. The Lover's sidequest and the moon were actual kino though.

Attached: loz tier list.png (873x467, 423K)

Guess how I know you're a teen

>Gameplay is just the same as OOT
With half the dungeons, and 3 of the 4 that are in the game are awful.

The optional content is 99% of the game, and most of it is just fetch quests and chores. Majora has strong atmosphere, but as a ZELDA game it is one of the weakest in the series. And really, if you care the most about atmosphere, there are better games for that that you could play like Gothic, The Void, or Morrowind.

>but as a ZELDA game it is one of the weakest in the series
Wind Waker. Dungeons, overworld, side quests, pacing: all ass.

Thinking about emulating BOTW on PC

Literally haven't played a Zelda since 1999 Ocarina and the gameboy one before that

Attached: 1547602505400.png (376x341, 104K)

how old u?

I said "ONE OF" the weakest. God knows there are worse games, like Skyward Sword which is the worst game in the series by a country mile.

>With half the dungeons, and 3 of the 4 that are in the game are awful.
Now you're just spurting braindead bullshit, user. Stone Tower is the only one that's not underrated, and that's likely because of the soundtrack.
>Woodfall is a decent first dungeon, memorable enough with the shadowy rooms and a dungeon item that doesn't feel cheap or gimmicky.
>Snowhead is perhaps my favorite of the bunch. You get constantly higher with bits of goron roll platforming. The fire gimmick is interesting too, as the game gives you deku sticks and torches to unlock shortcuts before you get the arrow upgrades. And the boss is appropriately at the top of the dungeon and action-oriented.
>Great Bay's mechanical look is refreshing and the currents gimmick is alright. The boss is also somewhat challenging. That's about it, i found it mediocre but by no means bad.

Woodfall is dull as dirt with an awful boss fight.
Snowhead's only redeeming factor is Goht.
Great Bay is almost as tedious as the Water Temple in OOT and Gyorg is both boring to fight and incredibly poorly designed visually.

MM just doesn't have the strengths other Zelda games do. It has unique strengths, which would be fine, if it weren't for the fact that there are far better games for scratching that itch outside of the Zelda series.

your taste is actually good and similar to mine

They are all pretty shit to be honest....

Four swords adventure > 3d dot game heroes > > > > the rest

>MM just doesn't have the strengths other Zelda games do. It has unique strengths, which would be fine, if it weren't for the fact that there are far better games for scratching that itch outside of the Zelda series.
Indeed, i'm not going to deny it. Same thing can be said about every single other game ever made, though.

MM would be higher but it's too short you could say the same for WW but I'd argue WW is a better game overall

Attached: zelda.png (528x409, 279K)

>this thread again

Attached: my-image.png (1064x467, 376K)

I only played OoT and Like Between Worlds. The latter was so forgettable.

The dungeons were just fine as far as 3D Zelda goes.
>there are far better games for scratching that itch outside of the Zelda series
Such as?

4/10
6/10

fpbp

S tier: LA, MM
A tier: OoT, TP
B tier: WW, LTTP
C tier: BotW, LoZ, AoL
D tier: SS

thanks user!

5. The original
4. A Link To The Past
3. Majora's Mask
2. Wind Waker
1. Ocarina of Time

Anyone who thinks that OOT is not the best Zelda game shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinion on the internet.

OOT is everything that's wrong with Zelda.