Persona 6

What would your perusona six be like?

Attached: 201805231013872.jpg (1763x720, 255K)

fard and shit

Anything but another fucking school setting like it's probably going to be.

MC join isis.

Have it be a police force.

Do something new like It'll probably be the same shit but with more shiny for casuals though.

>Main color
Green

>Setting
Out-of-the way town in North Dakota/Montana known for it's old-timey boarding school, Bramblewood Academy, and for having some cult shenanigans go down in the 70's. Town has an air of placidity undercut with the feeling that something is worming its way underneath everything, invoking the feeling of Twin Peaks.

>MC
Japanese exchange student, Sun Arcana. A young woman looking to find her purpose in life and become extraordinary rather than her usual wallflower of a self.

>Velvet Room
Takes the form of a ski lodge/hotel representing a place of comfort and rest as the MC makes their journey of self-discovery and actualization. Attendant is Victor, an eager, if short-sighted, young man seeking to learn more about the worlds his master finds such interest in.

>Main theme
The flow, not the distinction, between fact and fiction and the malleability of ideals.

>Personas
Personas are summoned via jailbroken COMPs, thereby referred to as Consciousness Manipulators, essentially giving them backdoors into the Wild Card, something that gives Igor both curiosity and pause. Party Personas take the form of mythological figures that have had their deeds or identities warped by time or culture.

Sun: Tawaret/Marici/Sophia
Hierophant: Dantalion/Lucifuge
Chariot: Ophiucus/Ouroboros
Emperor: Thunderbird/Heracles
Empress: Mothman [West Virginia]/Babalon
Hanged: Snappy/Abaddon
Strength: Tepes/Kresnik or Kudlak, depending on choices
Star: Danzaburo
Justice: Pales
Priestess: Helios
Hermit: Stolas

>Party

Main group is the Occult or Paranormal Academy Research Team [OoPARTs] otherwise, and somewhat pejoratively, known as the Demonology Club or the Ghost Hunters. Mainly made up of students and their sponsor in the history teacher but gain a few outside members as time goes on.

The plot gets started as the MC arrives in town but things are undercut by a strange series of disappearances as of late and growing rumors of some kind of monster in the woods.

I like the idea of it being in a hospital featuring characters with both physical and mental issues. Mental issues would preferably be a nice middle ground between "too intrusive" and "cute quirk".
Not creative enough to think of the gameplay implications that come with that or anything else beyond that though.

ghostbusters but set in persona.

Attached: 34223-posts.article_md.jpg (700x394, 128K)

In my fantasies it would do away with half the slice of life crap and do more exploration and combat like TMS#FE, but I know for a fact they're just going to keep bloating the social link shit.

Attached: 6352132_sd.jpg (618x1000, 231K)

keep the social link shit but drop the shool.

Attached: me and the boys.png (1021x768, 754K)

Make it about Adults rediscovering energy and excitement in their life while still having to deal with adult life issues.

Attached: tslow.jpg (268x402, 32K)

why do people think it’s green and not purple or orange

Attached: CAC6A062-4FE9-4251-9DEC-6B1F18E6C917.jpg (791x1024, 161K)

What's the comic from

jesus fucking christ.
Why even wear clothes if you keep ripping them.

the idea of peoples "personas" manifesting into something power is fucking gay to me. this is some incelcore shit

Green Persona is already SMT4A anyway

Attached: 40589452745287104250.png (1366x835, 573K)

4 humors.

Have it take place in a remedial school. I want a Persona where the main character's life genuinely sucks.

i dont know but im not making the same mistake of playing the beta version again for the 3rd fucking time in a row and just waiting for the superior complete game a couple yrs later

Attached: 85OOu1T.png (367x277, 212K)

Persona 3

hahaha lolol!

wheres 1&2IS&2EP

Make it about young adults fresh out of college in an office environment, like in Eternal Punishment

>gay greentext colour
>Not the superior classier purple

EP was the worst selling Persona game

the only way to win is to shoot up the place then kill yourself.

Unfortunately, I always thought EP was kickass.