Deep Rock Galactic

Why is the Autocannon so shit?

Attached: deep rock galactic.jpg (616x353, 66K)

Increase the attack speed, the thing hits like a truck by itself.

come on you atom brained lumps of lard

long live the dwarves

Because you touch yourself at night.

Jokes aside, I've come to realize that majority of the secondary weapons are more tactical type of equipment, where as the main arms tend to be more straightforward damage-dealers. In case of Autocannon, its role really is to break the armors and take down individual, bigger targets, while the minigun is an all around chip-damage spammer with crazy fire rate.

Attached: rock and stone.jpg (2048x1152, 496K)

>tfw the Laser Scanner is so good, you don't even need to use VOIP
Dunno if it was intentionally designed like so, or a lucky fluke, but that thing's amazing.

Attached: 1568727962086.png (2480x3508, 1.36M)

More like Deep Rock Autistic. Notice how there's any Vermintide threads gee I wonder why.
Take your shitty copy of a copy of a game, open your greasy dwarf arse and push it up way deep your colon.

>t. couldn't even beat Haz 3

>elf obsessed with gay anal
That's not the kind of cavern excavation we were discussing, knife ear.

Attached: 1518121702441.png (428x237, 194K)

What does this do?

Attached: Perks.jpg (1137x734, 176K)

Exactly what is says. It's a passive of course.

Go to the equipment console, and add a new perk.

CROPPA VEIN LETS GET IT

>game has voice and text chat
>...
>can frequently spend multiple missions in a row without anything besides pings and the occasional "Rock&Stone!"

Honestly this,
I don't mind talking but making the pings good enough for squeekers to not get on voice is A+

Attached: 1568840835465.jpg (800x672, 115K)

Lez go find dem shiny bits me fellow stunties.

Attached: dwarf.png (450x475, 91K)

>Everyone's going on about Deep Dives, new Customisation options, Batteries, new gun mods
>Me in the corner wanking and admiring HUD Customisation options so I can immerse myself even further in the Hoxxes IV atmosphere
The no-HUD mode was fun already but it had its issues. Now there's no stopping /comfy/.

Attached: 1560368643804.webm (582x520, 953K)

>You have to equip perks
Oh

Quick tip: use Iron Will. It's the best perk in the game.

BRT>Magnum
Fite me

It’s “Addle-brained”, retarded leaf lover.

I feel the same about new voicelines. They really add a lot of charm.

Vermintide squandered any potential it had to fix itself multiple times. Take your broken, bloated piece of rat crap and blow it out your ass.

Attached: 1564671755963.png (512x512, 309K)

I have nothing to say, just bumping the thread a bit.
ROCK AND STONE, BROTHERS!

Attached: 1568825204723.jpg (871x781, 86K)

>new from free weekend, rushing all my dwarves to promotion before deep dives
>join a haz3 game near completion for easy XP, everyone else is already promoted strangely
>pick driller
>pod lands in the direction of a long hallway, spam "follow me!" and run to the far wall to dig
>the gunner starts endlessly typing out essays
>"dig to pod noob"
>"noob dig now!" as I'm already digging
>"fucking noob" as they refuse to follow me, and get lost
>they die to a bulk detonator, get left for dead, and justify to themselves why they died by saying we don't deserve the full payout
>he was a UK gay furry with literal "OwO - *nuzzles directly next to your furry nuts* - Mmm let's rape your dog at the next convention!!" comments everywhere

Is this rock and stone?

Attached: 1566015966790.gif (200x170, 2.9M)

Hello fellow miners, I have a question
What do they mean by "sticky flames" in Driller's flamethrower upgrades? Does it refer to the damage-over-time thing? Or to the stream of flames you shoot?
I'm confused

Sticky flame = ground fire. Avoid it and go for direct damage, ammo and, explosion upgrade.

Ohhhh ok, thanks
That's the upgrades I chose. actually
I didn't even notice it leaves fire on the ground, cause I've been aiming at the monsters, not the ground lol

>play with my bro on hazard 4
>doing just fine
>friend drops in mid game
>suddenly there's an endless fucking streams of enemies and we're constantly overwhelmed and barely holding out through swarms
Is the difficulty ramp up per player absolutely fucking retarded, or does our friend suck?

How much less fall damage? Can I drop from skyscrapers with this?

Attached: plastcrete.png (646x105, 9K)

No, altho it does reduce fall damage enough to be able to take a few shortcuts

It feels pretty significant.

It is only 15% reduction on max level.