Why are Minecraft players handicapped?

Why are Minecraft players handicapped?

Attached: chrome_2019-09-21_00-25-58.png (464x465, 363K)

what the fuck is wrong with you nigga thats wholesome

Oh dey fukin

tfw parents left me to raise retarded brother

Attached: 1416549249309.gif (500x275, 233K)

I think you mean *sonic players

one I'm gonna do when I find a girl I wanna marry (lmao) is make sure she's okay with not keeping mentally retarded babies.

It's not that they are handicapped, but that minecraft fills a lot of the needs mentally disabled people have. There are clear patterns and rules to things which helps them feel at ease with the game, and as a result a good portion of the fan base is made up of such people.

it's not. the guys in the back are just miserable

She's raping that sod.

Consider the following:
>children played minecraft a lot
>children also watched retarded youtubers whose shtick was casual conversation over the microphone or screaming whenever something bad happened
>a subtype are abhorrent pewdiepie fans who nowadays has become a meme-spouting faggot and his audience is 18-22 years old people
>minecraft has seen a recent resurgence because after being shit on for almost a decade for liking a virtual lego game they started jerking each other off saying how minecraft is good and fortnite is bad
>this proves that fortnite kids will also end up becoming a loud minority on the internet that will jerk each other off and shit up the internet about how fortnite is good in less than a decade
Props to the special needs guy tho

wtf was that sentence, you underaged sperg ?

What Really Annoys Me About Headlines Like This Is The Way Each Word Is Individually Capitalized Like Holy Shit Nigger What Are You Doing

Attached: 1564261276533.png (539x431, 421K)

damnit, I switched it around and forgot to reread it. before posting
>one THING I'm gonna do when I find a girl I wanna marry (lmao) is make sure she's okay with not keeping mentally retarded babies

Damn, hating on actual handicapped people now, not even ironically. This is the state of incels?

>mentally handicapped finds support in his life

Why is this supposed to be funny, according to you?

there is precisely one person's feelings that matter at that party, user

Attached: grape-2.jpg (320x180, 10K)

Why didn't you give it way to the state then?

>handicapped person
>capable of having feelings

Attached: 1552602750580.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Attached: 1552280307567.gif (314x232, 1.15M)

Because it's not an "it" you freak, he's a person that's sick and family, I did my part until he got into a group home.

They may be lacking in thought, but they definitely have feelings

That movie is legit, DiCaprio just didn't get the Oscar because he captured how bleak being disabled is and made people uncomfortable

It's only a person physically they act on emotion responces and instincts like animals, clearly your parents thought the same since they abandoned it and cucked you into raising the retard
>I did my part until he got into a group home.
Oh so you did give it away to the state after all, get off your high horse faggot

>tfw parents gave me more attention after I became attractive and generally more successful school wise after puberty
Unconditional love is a meme

Attached: 1567565243131.gif (112x112, 27K)

Your attitude is the only inhuman thing here

haha what an idiot dumb retard boyyyyy screw his birthday

>gave away to state =/= paying for a group home after signing up for a spot and maintaining legal guardian status

I get that you're an underage edgetard but some people need around the clock medical care, and yeah I am better then my parents, you as well dumb ass.

>they act on emotion responces and instincts like animals

The same is true for all living things regardless of intellect

You are the moral equilavent of women who dress up dogs and pretend their barking is them talking, grow up, it's not a person in any measurable capacity it is a mistake of nature and you only pretend otherwise for society approval and praise for treating it like a real person

Oh yeah I'm sure some underage retard on a Mongolian blanket weaving forum can decide whats human or not, stop smelling your own braps faggot.

If your parents had a mentally retarded kid and he/she was your brother/sister and a black market doctor offered to euthanize he/she for you would you go through with it?

"y-you're underage"
Cope

Yes, its the humane thing to do

If people could see the future and find out their kid would be a Yea Forums user would they abort you and try again

>Cope
Seethe, sorry kid adults are talking

you're just jealous even this poor dude found someone to care about him. and while he's having a birthday for the first time and feeling the warmth of human kindness shine down on him, the only warmth you feel is when you let loose in your diaper you basement dwelling manchild.

The entirety of v is mentally handicapped, this is painful to watch as always

Who the fuck wouldn't? Retards don't magically "get better" and are a drain on resources. Why would you keep a money and time drain in you life when there's no possibility of getting a return on your investment? He's fucked. He'll never get the full human experience. Why would you put anyone through that hell?

why are you projecting?

I probably should have specified that I meant one that was already grown up, like in the original anons situation. That's why I said black market doctor. Let's say 15 years of age.
To be clear I would euthanize a mentally handicapped child without question

what is wrong with u spergs
i get guilty when i yell at my hamster can't imagine wanting to euthanize a person

I'd only do it to newborns or unborn babies if the doctors can tell if they will come out fucked up. I mean imagine having to put up with that for the rest of your life vs just having a week of sadness (couple months for the wife probably)

Holy shit, i need to leave this place like fast

Are you guys edgy on purpose in a shitty attempt to be funny or are you actually like this? I mean if we are euthanizing mentally handicapped folks, you autismo robots and sociopaths are on the list as well. Its never humane to kill anyone you fucking faggots. Stop sucking each others neo nazi dicks and go be kind to someone. Maybe start with yourself.

i wish the world wasn't such a sad place. shit like this is really fucked. poor guy. the older I grow the harder it is to remain un-jaded

Attached: awake-but-at-what-cost-45401361.png (500x505, 131K)

An actual honest to God sociopath, impressive. I hope you're trying to act edgy because if that's how you really feel you're genuinely a danger to be around, a literal sociopath missing something integral to being a human.

That’s just your handicap

Gaylords

>it’s wholesome
you think right now they are all happy? That autistic fuck is probably making the owner consider suicide everyday

Gilbert Grape?

>I am a bitter and depressed piece of shit with no kindness left in his heart and that means everyone else is too.
Some people see genuinely unironically kind user, you probably won't believe it.

If you're here on Yea Forums, you're already a retard. You need that special nerd but there is no one that would give you attention and no places to go so you spend your days wondering why you are here but when user give you (you)s it make (you)s happy. Just like a retard.

>Most sold game of all time
>everyone plays it

thats why OP

I mean, she's keeping you, isn't she?

We used to have institutions for people like this
What happens when he rapes her

If you knew you were going to be born retarded would you want to be alive?