Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Skyrim thread

Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Skyrim thread

Attached: finally awake.jpg (1000x563, 149K)

Skyrim belongs to the Dunmer, Nords are savages and deserve to be enslaved

The Dunmer are entitled whiners that should be kicked out the Nords already gave them an entire island to colonize for free and let them live in a district of Windhelm while a little Nord girl is on the street selling flowers to survive.

Dunmer.

That is our name. Yet you deny us even this courtesy. You, the white-skinned, jaundice-haired apes of this godsforsaken frozen wilderness. To you Nords, we are the gray ones, the ashen-skinned, the "dark elves" of Morrowind who have as much place in your land as an infection in an open wound.

Oh yes, we have read your great cultural work, "Nords of Skyrim," in which you extol the many virtues of your people and province, and invite any visitors to come experience your homeland for themselves. Well come we did, Nords, and the reception was less than was promised - but exactly what we expected.

So I, Atal Sarys, Dunmer and immigrant to Skyrim, have decided to answer your beloved book with a work of my own. And let all who read it know that Nords are not the only race to reside in this cold and inhospitable realm. For we dark elves have come, and little by little, shall claim Skyrim as our own.

Indeed, one might be surprised as to just how well we've settled into Windhelm. The district once known as the Snow Quarter is thus named no more. Now, they call it the Gray Quarter, for such is the reality of the Dunmer occupation. The district is now populated entirely by my kind, a victory not lost on its residents.

So now, "children of Skyrim," you have the truth of it. You may call this province home, but you can no sooner claim to own it than a cow can claim to own its master's field. You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter.

>The Dwemer had fucking steam, automated machinery and robots below Skyrim while the surface hundreds of years later still struggle to build proper roads
why? Is the universe of TES in constant technological decline?

The Dwemer were the only non-nig race

They tampered with the fabric of reality on a regular basis. It's why dwemer metal never rusts or decays, tonal fuckery at its finest.

Fun fact: old Yea Forums hated this game

Technology's all over the place and I don't even know where to start user

The real old Yea Forums hated Oblivion

First time I played I sided with the empire because they made sense in the context of an eventual second war. Now I'm just like "Skyrim belongs to the nords".

I wonder what the canon outcome of the war will be.

>nords are the niggers of the realm
>redguards are based and split the atom with a sword
What did Todd mean by this

*dragon noises*

Attached: 75.png (1920x1080, 3.35M)

But doesn't Morrowind belong to the Dwemer? Checkmate, swine.

First redguard you meet in Skyrim is a homosexual sissy who cannot stop talking about the cloud district. What did Todd mean by that?

Nothing belongs to them their machines and falmer inherited their stuff

>Be given the most historic part of a city
>Refuse to integrate
>Refuse to work
>Get pissy when people think you're scum
>Meanwhile the "savage lizards" sharing a warehouse take care of it and try their hardest to get along
Dunmer truly are niggers.

>have modded playthrough
>stop playing weeks ago
>every time I want to go back I lose interest
It's all just the same shit over and over again. What do I do?

I bought Skyrim for the first time ever almost a year ago and played for acouple days , put in about 7 hours and set it down and haven’t touched it since... I want to get back into it but it’s been so long I would have no idea what I’m doing , where I left off, how to control it, ect... should I just start over? Or grind it till I remember

Reminder.

Attached: costanza elder scrolls.png (1594x2254, 477K)

Moorowind was dumbed down from Daggerfall, what's your point?

Yes, the second empire built fucking spaceships.

Lol shut up nigger

true but it wasn't dumbed down to the point of looking at a fucking item counting as an ancient puzzle that nobody could figure out
THEN recycling that same fucking puzzle again and again
cmon faggot

Attached: 1534197956029.jpg (612x563, 145K)

he cute

The point is that Morrowind started the trend and Skyrim was the inevitable result.

Thanks user~

Attached: headpat.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

More like selling her flower, am I right boys?

The first redguard I met was a down on his luck swordsman trying to feed his family