Xenoblade Chronicles 2

>favorite party member
>favorite blade
>favorite game titan

Morag, Poppi Qtpi and Uraya are my answers.
Maybe Mor Ardain if you only count the design of the titan, but not the area.

Attached: 1555100672236.jpg (1500x1388, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHv3VVFbR8w
youtube.com/watch?v=V0gfc6m3qJg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uRtAbX2-f3A
youtube.com/watch?v=fbTf3moH72s
youtube.com/watch?v=lpwK15RNBLI
youtube.com/watch?v=QKkjfRaQTiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for visibility

Attached: 1568658700340.jpg (1200x1920, 947K)

Bootleg kos-mos

>>favorite party member
Nia
>>favorite blade
Non story related? Crossette
Otherwise Mythra
>>favorite game titan
Uraya by far is the prettiest

I wanna fuck Poppi

>KOS-MOS but improved in every way
FTFY

Attached: 1568658156770.png (1000x817, 1.44M)

Makes my cock diamonds

>favorite party member
Malos
>favorite blade
Malos
>favorite game titan
Leftheria's nice.

Attached: 1534527708739.png (564x594, 483K)

Based and Uraya pilled

Nia
Nia
Uraya but it sucks how there's nothing to actually do on it

Attached: xb2girls.png (1776x3600, 3.36M)

I got it today with my switch lite and it looks kinda bad

Attached: 16231667.jpg (1065x902, 222K)

Xenoblade 2 does not look good in handheld mode.

It's quite rough in handheld mode

zeke
sheba
uraya

Attached: 1537586391637.png (877x1236, 1.13M)

>Buying a Switch lite

Attached: 1560371007082.png (559x566, 612K)

Anybody else here try to play on custom difficult? Normal is too easy and BoC is unfun. WHat tweaks do you make? I bump up the enemies attack rate and debuff duration with a major boost to their HP

Attached: 2018030609352900-659B13F48903294AE2B3FA4F12DA9898.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

Uraya really is popular, didn't expect that

Attached: 1568122547986.png (1263x1400, 1.55M)

Tora
Poppi
Titan of sexy music
youtube.com/watch?v=yHv3VVFbR8w

Attached: poppi 4554432324234.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Why wouldn't it be? It's the only one that really has a truly unique aesthetic. Not that the others are bad but Gormott is your typical forest, Mor Ardain is your typical wasteland, and Tantal is your typical snow level

Attached: 1560184479383.jpg (1280x720, 332K)

Spot on, even if Leftheria is peak comfy

Attached: 1563723111524.jpg (1158x1637, 242K)

>favorite party member
Nia
>favorite blade
Zenobia
>favorite game titan
Tie between Uraya and Leftheria

Attached: 90431DB5-175C-44EC-8158-0C69C13C8354.jpg (1200x1651, 485K)

I modded it and now it's the best looking JRPG in handheld mode. Literally all I did was drop one small file into my SD card.

Sucks for you since Lite isn't hackable nor will it ever be.

Deserts and wastelands are my favorite game environments and I long for a >>>>>>good

Attached: amh araeng 4342455435434.jpg (1920x1080, 872K)

For Torna, do you just max your affinity charts and started fighting the golden bosses? I only managed to beat Sentinel Carpathia so far. I can't really defeat it every encounter, but I can manage.

Pretty much, don't forget pouch items can be extremely powerful.

And chips/weapons, of course

New Vegas lol

That's kinda just one.

I'll add a few more
>Favorite scene
>Favorite boss (Story, super, or challenge)
>Favorite song

Attached: 1519310499451.png (1200x750, 434K)

What specific pouch items do you use? I honestly just use anything that gives arts, and specials.

Nia's confesstion No, not because of the cuck shit but because everything leading up to it is one of the most fucking heartwarming and inspirational things I ever heard and I despise the fact that it's become a meme

True Rosa. Stick the Rosa rematch in the World Tree was an ingenious curveball that I'm sad Challenge Mode didn't have more of

youtube.com/watch?v=V0gfc6m3qJg

Attached: 66792480_p2.jpg (600x847, 236K)

Leftheria

It's a while back so I'm not sure anymore, sorry.
I used some guide I saw online, no idea which it was anymore.

In normal play, I also just use stuff that gives arts and specials.

Leftheria is hurt by being too disjointed

The Cutscenes where Bana and his minion enter their seats before the Rosa fight, /m/ and just fun as fuck.

Big headed rosa here as well, both because of how goofy it was and it was just a good fight in general.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uRtAbX2-f3A

Attached: 1557964042963.jpg (1600x2071, 1.67M)

>be like five, six hours into my first playthrough
>finally start unlocking the abilities that allow you to use your attacks on pull

The fact that half of the fights were so short that all I could do was auto attack was boring me to death.

The gane's greatest flaw is that it waits so long to take the handcuffs off

fucking cuck lol

Attached: 019.jpg (1200x1721, 456K)

Bootleg Emeralda***
But Poppi's still best Xenoblade girl

Attached: Emeralda Poppi.jpg (850x1202, 281K)

>Favorite party member
Zeke or Tora. I love comedy magnets.
>Favorite blade
Male blade? Aegaeon/Wadatsumi. Female? Nia/Poppi/KOS-MOS (Normally I love big robotiddies but that fucking high cut on Nia hnggg)
>Favorite game titan
Mor Ardain/Superbia

>Favorite scene
I really liked the fight between Lila and Poppi
>Favorite boss
All the story bosses have been easy as shit, I haven't done any of the super or challenge bosses.
>Favorite song
Torna's battle theme. Holy hell it's so jazzy.

You do not comprehend the depths of my hatred

The Supers are easy too, but the Challenge ones are made with a better understanding of the game's combat system in mind

Attached: ECmmOKQUEAAf3NI.png (653x900, 679K)

Yeah it's getting more fun now. Only other real complaint I have at the moment is that more than half of the sidequests I've done have been "obtain a number of an item" with their droprates being seemingly low. Are most sidequests like that later on as well?

Her Emeralda colors are super cute.

Attached: 45354543543354.jpg (1200x675, 183K)

None of the sidequests are anything overly complex

Oh, I forgot how fun Rosa/Sakura was to fight based on what another user said. Just for the SUPA ROBO shit. Fantastic. Especially the reveal of Great Sakura (whatever the fuck her english name was, Great is a better reference to Mazinger)

Sucks that the Challenge Mode version doesn't have Bana driving it

I love Morag!

She's really good too

Attached: 1562358829978.png (640x906, 1.06M)

As someone who’s played nothing from the metaseries other than XB1 so far, do I play left before right or right before left to get the fullest experience of both?

Attached: DA6DA101-6BCE-42A7-A494-7DE750A8CEB1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.55M)

It's still a unique aesthetic.

Yes, but I was explaining by why it's a notch below Uraya

No.

Right before left. It's easier to transition away from anime-kitsch-feverdream than back to it.

>buying a Switch that only does handheld mode and wondering why more intensive games don't look good

Attached: nia tongueout.png (1244x1178, 1.24M)

>can't even spell her name right
No you don't.

Attached: no bully the scot.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

Seriously, why the fuck is anyone who uses Yea Forums buying one?

Attached: EE6f-N_VUAAr_94.jpg (1700x1122, 140K)

Morag and Kora make my dick become the BIIIG DICK

>favorite party member
Morag. She really should have been the protagonist
>favorite blade
Perdido
>favorite game titan
Uraya

Attached: 1556234053726.jpg (3748x2894, 1.25M)

>favorite party member
Zeke. Playing him with Greataxe, Pandoria and Megalance to pull those clutch perfectly timed Topple-Launch-Smash combos is pure fun and I love all of his H2Hs.
>favorite blade
Top three Blades are Wulfric, Finch and Dagas, in that order, the first two because they're perfect cinnamon buns and the last one because I love how he constantly clashes with everyone else and his level 4 Special with Zeke is just perfect. Also he has by far the best idle animation in the game.
>favorite game titan
Tantal, hands down. Best music, best atmosphere, best design, best lore, best spooks

>>Favorite scene
Pneuma's awakening gives me goosebumps everytime
>>Favorite boss (Story, super, or challenge)
Torna's battle vs Malos was a spectacle to behold
>>Favorite song
This game has beautiful tracks all the way through but One Last You leaves such an impact

The Malos fight looks fun. Shame I likeley won't ever get my community level high enough to play it

If I cum on her armpit she will rust?

Rex
Perun, but I like Perdido too
Tantal, I love the verticality of it

>Favorite scene
youtube.com/watch?v=fbTf3moH72s
>Favorite boss
Story: Amalthus
Super: Chickenheart Dagmara, I just love Pippitos in general but this one has a fucking lightsaber
Challenge: Strategyzer Nitro. Mk. VIII in general is my favorite Challenge Mode battle because I love the World Tree enemy designs so much.
>Favorite song
Battle: Still, Move Forward!
Field: Tantal (Night)
Town: Gramps (Day)
Event: The Tomorrow With You

Zeke
Pandy in personality and looks, Sheba for looks, and T-elos for pure step on me. Malos is an honorable mention because he's the best bad guy in the game.
Torna
>So long, partner
Or anything with Malos for that matter. Zeke falling off the cliffs was always fun too.
Tyrannotitan is my favorite superboss in looks but the fight at Olethro Ruins is good one.
Still, Move Foreward! is forever on my playlist. Roaming the wastes is basically cheating, and Tantal's music is fantastic as well. Counterattack and Yggdrasil and Torna's battle theme and really the whole soundtrack is too damn good.

>anime-kitsch-feverdream
The most accurate description of XB2, describing both its strengths and negatives in three words

>scene
Midway scene during the final battle
Really shows Rex’s growth and does some Mach-speed characterization for Malos
>Boss
Amalthus
>song
Drifting Souls

>Strategyzer Nitro
Use a fire combo, Seal Self Destruct

Attached: borx50a2bsh01.png (856x557, 318K)

>Really shows Rex’s growth and does some Mach-speed characterization for Malos
Enlighten me because I was confused as fuck

scottish mommy

>Favorite scene
Nia’s Blade Reveal
>Favorite boss (Story, super, or challenge)
Final Malos fight in Torna
>Favorite song
MOR ARDAIN FIELD THEME LET’S GO!

Attached: 07173310-4172-45E5-B7BC-E243FD2C4D63.jpg (1240x1900, 343K)

Based

Attached: 1518662962110.webm (1000x562, 1.45M)

>in an alternate universe, mommy morag is the protagonist of XB2 and pneuma is two shotas
>everyone else is unchanged and nia still gets cucked

It could have been kino

>>favorite party member
Zeke.
>>favorite blade
Fucking love Wulfgang.
>>favorite game titan
Gormott.

>>everyone else is unchanged
Brighid? Rex? Pyra/Mythra?
>nia still gets cucked
Die

So a big part of Rex’s development is realizing that being someone’s friend doesn’t mean you help them in a fight or do menial tasks for them, it means you help them become a better person. You affect your friends by being a good example so as to bring out those qualities in them.
This is a theme in the game at large, manifested through the blade system where you literally take on facets of the Blade you have equipped as Battle Skills
In the scene I mentioned, Rex is holding back and trying to get Malos to see that the world and humanity can become better. But Malos is convinced of the inverse: that almost everyone in the world is a piece of shit who makes everyone around them more of a piece of shit.
Rex points out he’s going to keep trying to help people become better and tries to make Malos realize that Jin’s final wish was for Malos to give up his omnicidal mission. It’s worth pointing out that Malos and Jin epitomize a more toxic, self destructive version of the True Power of Friendship that Rex has recently discovered. They found each other at their lowest points and cling to each other as the only source of empathy for one another in the world.
Jin, being a Blade without a driver, adopts Malos’ innate desire to destroy the world because he wants to stay close to Malos (but convinces himself he wants it as well). Malos misunderstands this desire in Jin as being genuine and decides he wants to help Jin destroy the world to stay close to him (even though Jin only wants to do it because he thinks Malos wants to do it). There’s some other motivations present in Malos but that’s a separate essay.
So, Malos points out that as much as Jin just wanted to connect with him, that desire to connect sent him down a path of murder and he asks Rex if he would forgive Jin. It’s important to note that Malos is very poorly hiding a second parallel question of whether he himself can be forgiven

Attached: 1557089170235.jpg (1365x2048, 249K)

Continued:
This is because Malos feels directly responsible for the path he put Jin on and believes he was nothing but a bad influence on him, creating a cherrypicked example in his mind that justified his misanthropy and self hate

>Jin, being a Blade without a driver, adopts Malos’ innate desire to destroy the world because he wants to stay close to Malos (but convinces himself he wants it as well). Malos misunderstands this desire in Jin as being genuine and decides he wants to help Jin destroy the world to stay close to him
I don't buy this. What evidence is there that Jin wasn't sincere in his desire to end the world?

I meant pneuma as inclusive of pyra/mythra. I would die of laughter so you'd get your wish.

Pic eerily related.

Attached: RedYellowGreen.png (699x588, 319K)

>What evidence is there that Jin wasn't sincere in his desire to end the world?
Not him but wouldn't that be Rex, if he really believed in his path he wouldn't have had any hope whatsoever for him to prove his world view wrong.

It was present but it’s stated almost explicitly by Rex that this isn’t what Jin wanted
You can see it implicitly in his actual actions: after Torna, he ends up destitute and homeless and seemingly without motivation to do anything. He was more depressed than angry or malicious, and Malos gave him someone to live for again just as he had done for Lora

I can understand that Rex changed his mind, but that interpretation implies Jin never wanted to end the world.

I took it as Jin was lost in depression, but meeting Malos made him realize that he truly despised the Architect for creating the world as it is

I’m sure there was some genuine hatred in there but the last moment between Malos and Jin makes it seem like Jin’s priorities were his feelings for Malos over his own self-centered hatred
That might just be my own interpretation of that scene but it’s what I thought was implied by him choosing to stay behind and let Malos meet the Architect alone rather than going himself to have a shot at killing him; that ultimately he cared more about getting Malos to what he wanted than getting it himself

I don't know where you're getting any of these ideas. Malos hatched with the burning desire to be the endbringer because Amalthus' bitch ass hated everyone and thought he should be god. He wants to kill the architect because Amalthus wanted to kill the architect. Jin wants to kill the architect because he's a poorly written character and he's known for 500 years that Amalthus is his enemy and the architect has nothing to do with how blades are treated. He never wanted to end the world. he wanted to end humans to end the regression the praetor caused. Rex makes Jin realize not all humans are terrible again and then makes Malos realize even he could eventually become accepted as a companion if he just stopped trying to be Amalthus' weapon.

See my interpretation of Malos' arc was that he originally wanted to destroy the world because he saw humans as lowly creatures deserving of extermination, but seeing the state JIn wound up in and realizing how he started the chain of events that led it there changed his hatred to one that included the entire world.

Meanwhile Jin came to realize that he felt the same way about humanity that Malos did and found a new purpose in his life through teaming up with him to kill the Architect.

>the architect has nothing to do with how blades are treated.
Blades lose their memories by the design of the Architect, not Amalthus

I agree with that your reading of Malos, and I’m sure Jin came to feel a comparable hatred but, at least based on their scenes and assuming what Rex is saying is true, the core of Jin’s motivations was his relationship with Malos
The two of them seem to just be fluffing each other’s hateboners, but without each other, they’d both just be depressed assholes hanging out in an alley

Exactly, but I don't by this idea that they're a pair of sitcom characters that are doing something they don't want to do because they each think the other wants to do it

He specifically wants to meet the architect to kill him and end the world, it’s something Mikhail specifically shows reservations about
Or at least that’s what Jin says. Ultimately it seems he mostly just wanted to do whatever Malos wanted to do

It took very little time to 100%, one of the most stupid complaints about Torna. I have way more reasonable issues with it than that.

It feels overwhelming to me.

>Favorite Party Member
Rex unironically. He's a pretty funny guy.
>Favorite Blade
Technically, I never even got the blade I'd consider my favorite. Dahlia. In her stead, I'd say Herald was pretty sick.
>Favorite game titan
Mor Ardain. The music there is just too damn banging.

Attached: Malos on his death bed.gif (500x280, 1.42M)

Well like I said, a lot of this is still driven by what Malos’ motivations are, which is actually a sort of interesting topic.
Malos’ motivations are a grab bag of different influences, both external and innate, but they all point to the same end goal so it’s hard to tell which is the ACTUAL driving force but also whether the existence of a TRUE motivation even matters to him by the end.
Obviously you have Amalthus’ own misanthropy that got imprinted onto Malos. But Malos lacks the ego to protect his own self-identity from his malice like Amalthus tries to do.
But then you also get his bit right before the final boss: he’s clearly aware of the role Amalthus’ influence but seems to not care about fighting that impulse because he’s found a new, more genuine proof of how fucked the world is: Jin and his whole story. How Malos and the world at large seemed to fuck Jin up hard and leave him in the gutter becomes Malos’ conscious reason to want to destroy the world, which makes any attempt by Rex and the gang to get him to fight against his sub-conscious desire ineffective.
So it seems like Malos would want to destroy the world no matter what but the reasons seem to fuse and shift

Right but his biggest issue is that blades became slaves and weapons rather than partners and friends with the reign of Amalthus and he also caused the world to regress by preventing any core he got his hands on from ever evolving into a titan.
Yes Malos wants to meet daddy and end the world but that specifically came from Amalthus. Jin doesn't really have a reason to genocide anyone as long as he can stop the cleansing. He especially doesn't have a reason to spend 500 years being depressed about a Mary Sue while actively working with the guy who killed his friends fighting to stop him + works for the guy that killed her in the first place. Yeah he's salty about blades being forced to forget their previous lives but he clearly isn't that concerned since he burns all evidence of his previous life except the mask.

>Favorite Scene
When Rex unlock's Pnuema's power and goes full Dragon Ball against Jin
>Favorite Boss
I'm drawing a bit of a blank on notable bosses. I guess the Mecha Rosa fight since it's memorable and the music was dope.
>Favorite Song
Mor Ardain daytime. You just can't beat it.

Personally I'd recommend left before right. It makes all the easter eggs, references and plot parallels more enjoyable.

Let me ask you this question, boys.

Most memorable Unique enemy you fought?

For me, 100% it would be Confiscator Jimmy. I remember I saw him on the way to Rex's hometown and made a note to go back and kill him when I was stronger. I went back at some point only to lose time and time again, and I was wondering why once I got him to half health he just started shitting on me.
>mfw I notice he's got a Seal Healing ability

Attached: 1463189258248.png (538x420, 436K)

Chickenheart Dagmara because I blew him over the edge of the rail and had to jump down after him without getting killed

The sheer surprise of True Rosa also made that pretty memorable

>Most memorable Unique enemy you fought?
Cloud Sea King Ken. Can't get much more memorable than a building-sized chtulu squid swimming through Silent Hill weather.

>Favorite Party Member
Nia
>Favorite Blade
Pandoria
>Favorite Titan
Tantal
I'm a sucker for snow levels

Attached: 1561855965455.jpg (1000x824, 149K)

>favorite party member
Kora. I thought having a valley girl Blade was funny
>favorite blade
Nia. Morag's a close second
>favorite game titan
Tantal. I love snowy places and the music is amazing.

Attached: 1546092839272.png (600x800, 321K)

>pic
God damn it. Everyone in this fucking game is bitching about how hard a life they had except the girl who actually did have a hard life

Attached: ECbZ8yGUwAAcAy7.jpeg.jpg (1100x1235, 237K)

Does Nia count as a party member if you mostly use her as a blade?

I count Blades as party members anyway, so sure.

I just want to build my own Poppi..

>Favourite party member
Poppi
>blade
Dahlia
>titan
Uraya (Gormott a close second though)
>scene
The inn at Tantal where everyone's shitting on mopey old Rex, and Poppi goes to punch his face in (but instead shows him kindness).
>boss
Don't feel strongly about it, but Mecha Rosa probably. It's a fun scenario, and not played seriously.
>song
Hard to pick, but probably Counterattack

Attached: Tsuki Screenshot 2019-07-06 20-20-53.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

Fair enough. Then Perun is my favorite blade

Why does Poppi mostly stay in kid form after being upgraded?

i still think Mor Ardain has some pretty nice music with it, gives it some bonus points

Man I just wanna hear some more news about their next project they've been working on.

Uraya is the most underrated theme in the game. Majestic and comfy youtube.com/watch?v=lpwK15RNBLI

Ophion most likely. I remember I'd been fighting him for 10-15 minutes, barely hanging on and having hardly made a dent in his health. Then I managed a full burst chain attack ending on Poppi QT Pi, and it just obliterated him - from about 75% health down to nothing. I was in disbelief.
Also the first time I fought him I tried running away halfway through the fight, and he kept targeting me no matter how far I ran. I was half the map away and he was still locked on. Absolute bastard.

Because she can change forms at will.

Xenoblade 1 DE.

But she doesn't even power up for the final fights with Jin, Malos, and Amalthus

>favorite party member
Morag without a doubt. Love her style and design.
>favorite blade
Absolutely love Kamui/Obrona's design and she seemed to be totally my style in that one cutscene where she was alive.
>favorite game titan
Mor Ardain just for the music and ambiance
> favorite cutscene
youtube.com/watch?v=QKkjfRaQTiY
It's a bunch of anime cliches but it was just extremely satisfyingly epic. Give me shivers everytime Counterattack starts playing.

Attached: 7d5aac47d9422f3a561768cddd3ea663.png (888x769, 993K)

That's not their next project.

>Also the first time I fought him I tried running away halfway through the fight, and he kept targeting me no matter how far I ran. I was half the map away and he was still locked on. Absolute bastard
I want to try this now

Probably because the scenes with her pack more emotional punch with her in her innocent-looking alpha form.
I doubt the important scenes would play the same way with her robo stripper form (much as I like it).

I was rolling my eyes because I thought it was a knockoff of Prison Island in XB1 and then to think the blatant parallels all turned out to be intentional

Jap Rex and Pyra are so much better but I fucking need English Malos and the Welsh cat noises

She and to a lesser extent Tora, fill the young, childlike, and innocent quota of party members.

A shame, because Qt is a cutie, and QTpi almost isn't even canon outside a couple throw away lines about upgrading Poppi more. She has zero story mode cutscenes.

>Pneuma's awakening gives me goosebumps everytime
I felt so powerful the first time I got her and now I never use her anymore because she actually limits my ability to do damage.

None of the fun shit in this game is canon. I hate that about it

>yfw you knock an enemy off the sides of the map, only to realize in exchange for the kill you miss out on the money and item drops

Attached: Oh_shit_im_okay.gif (250x141, 983K)

Why are Jin and Nia the only Flesh Eaters with "super" forms? Is it just random?

Attached: EEwIjXdU4AUM0d2.jpeg.jpg (1451x2048, 422K)

The Zohar is canon, giant robots are canon, the multiverse is canon, Shulk is canon, that's enough cool canon to me.

QTPi is an optional sidequest anyway so of course she's not going to be featured in story cutscenes.
>limits your ability to do damage
>every move used while she's active is a crit
>great passives and specials
>can combo into every element
Nah.
With salvaging you should never have needed money anyway.
Plot armor mostly. Patroka threatens to use hers too but Mik stops her, so we don't really know what they were capable of.

Of course, but why is she an optional sidequest in the first place? And even discounting QT Pi, QT hardly features in the story after her introduction.

>>limits your ability to do damage
When you're like me and do 8 orb chain attacks to the super bosses in challenge mode you're better off not using her because you want the chain to go on longer for you to get more shots in.

>Patroka threatens to use hers too but Mik stops her, so we don't really know what they were capable of.
If they had them, wouldn't they have used them against Amalthus?

I don't know man. I agree it's dumb.
All of the real bosses in challenge mode have too much HP for chain attacks to be the most effective way to kill them. Overdrive is better for them typically, but Pneuma hits every orb to full burst quicker and end the fight quicker.
All of the Torna people don't make sense. It's dumb.

>All of the real bosses in challenge mode have too much HP for chain attacks to be the most effective way to kill them.

If you use Pneuma they don't but If you get a prolonged chain going with QTpi or Zenobia delivering several hits that reach the damage cap, it's much more powerful than using Pneuma, and I personally don't even use Elma or any DLC blades.

>All of the Torna people don't make sense. It's dumb.
I would bet that only Jin and Nia's father knew the proper method to make a flesh eater

why doesn't this version of poppi have no doujin love? its fucking criminal

Optional instead of mandatory

What was the first rare blade that everyone rolled?

For me, it was Agate on Rex. A real cutie. And she was really solid too. With her, so long as Tora or Nia got the Break, I could Topple, Launch and Smash all by myself.
>UNTO THE BRINK!

Vale. Then I accidentally released her and she became the last blade I rolled

>Finally get around to trying out the game
>Get near the end of the game, and spend an entire day doing quest clean up, hours of Tiger Tiger to get Poppi up to snuff, farming Love Sources and Legendary Cores
>With all that nonsense out of the way, nothing left but the actual gameplay bits
>I'm fucking retarded and didn't save
Well, guess I'm never playing this game again.

Attached: 1555283822503.png (244x192, 14K)

Why the fuck is this game still unable to record video on the Switch?

Easily the coolest Blade weapon in the game.

Attached: 543354345354345.jpg (1280x1795, 322K)

I guess because of all the spoilers.

I know, the game has been out for years now, I guess they feel they're still worth keeping secret, to some extent.

I think I pity rolled Boreas.

That's retarded. Why should I be unable to record just because somebody else didn't play the game?

I swear I've seen a picture where Poppi gets mad at Tora wearing a Pyra shirt and wears a Rex shirt as revenge? Am I just imagining things?

If your first round of specials aren't damage capping with QTPi you're doing something wrong to start with. The damage cap on a chain attack is still lower than you can deal during overdrive which also decreases boss driver combo resistance and works amazingly with Volcano etc. Pneuma is never a decrease in damage that's what I'm saying. Also, Amalthus' dudes made the rest of the Torna crew flesh eaters and after rediscovering it from Judicium. Their failed ones turned into nothing or Cole at worst probably.
My first one was Azami on rex. Looks cool but sucks.

>>favorite party member
Zeke, hands down
>>favorite blade
Design wise: Wulfric and Perceval
Personality wise: Kasandra, Praxis, Azami, and Sheba
>>favorite game titan
Gormott, the music for both day and night is too good

Attached: 1555610298200.jpg (1763x1841, 914K)

That looks like something from a gacha

Morag
Mythra
Leftheria is cool.

Attached: 2c6a8b3790cabc32c8e19fced5eae54f.jpg (869x801, 126K)

They are the coolest

Attached: EE6vQc3U0AA_s-x.png (589x600, 220K)

What happened to Roc after the game? He isn't seen with the party after chapter 4.

Attached: poppi 4545543543453.jpg (1447x1960, 1.41M)

Rex uses his scythes in Chapter 7 even though he's not even in any of the cutscenes. It's fucking jarring.

Attached: 453453345345435.jpg (2261x1272, 988K)

I've tested my setup several times and the chains do more damage without Pneuma in them. Don't know what else to say. Maybe I broke the game

He doesn't escape with them in the credits. I can only assume he was left to die in space

Amalthus never wanted to kill the Architect, and Malos had no interest in meeting him until Jin wanted to question him. Also what the hell are you talking about by claiming that Malos works for Amalthus? He stopped working for Amalthus ages before the game. He was doing stuff that was actively against Amalthus' desires.

Blades that aren't in your party are shown chilling in Garfront instead, including Roc, so we can assume they've all made it once the Titans escaped. Adenine is 100% fucked though if you've both finished her questline and didn't take her to the final fight.

Bump.

Morag
Newt
Mor Ardain

Attached: 1514654044064.jpg (1199x753, 113K)

Holy shit.

Best girls are Praxis, Poppi QT, Pneuma and Blade Nia. anything else is shit taste.

Morag, because before hitting endgame and being outclassed by Tora (with godawful grinding from Tiger Tiger), I felt she did her job solidly.
Favourite blade is hard to pick, but Brighid comes hand in hand with Morag doing her job well, and I really like her design.
Titan zones wise, nothing really hit me as much, plus with the godawful map system (compared to Xenoblade 1), I remember a lot of frustration trying to find shit. Exploring, fast travel and trying to find shit didn't felt worse than 1. I do love the Mor Ardain soundtrack themes though.

Beat the game this week
>Party Member
Zeke
>Favorite Blade
Storywise-Poppi is just too precious
Non-story-Zenobia, seeing her so happy at the end of her quest hitting the monster was perfect
>Titan
Uraya

Will do DLC and NG+ in probably 4-5 months. I am burnt out from this run.

Attached: sbqnqmggby801.jpg (960x540, 68K)