Recoil is 100% RNG

>recoil is 100% RNG
>Trying to manage it will 100% of the time get you killed as spray and praying is always most effecient overall
>As usual, yet another multiplayer release which is handicapping players so the retards have a chance

They found a way to make CoD EVEN MORE casual than how it has always been. You just can't make this shit up

Attached: 3540499-screen shot 2019-05-30 at 2.03.42 pm.png (289x320, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=Z_b3iSEbvtA
reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/d6z1gn/welcome_to_the_call_of_duty_modern_warfare/
callofduty.com/modernwarfare/beta
youtube.com/watch?v=v0rlCJ047Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=v0rlCJ047Ds&feature=youtu.be&t=110
youtu.be/v0rlCJ047Ds?t=22
youtu.be/ppebRbrv01Q?t=2135
csgoskills.com/academy/spray-patterns/#P90
youtu.be/fXtXCafMy1U?t=156
youtube.com/watch?v=yGI8XNiKhDc
youtu.be/fXtXCafMy1U?t=263
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like you're just bad at the game.

Yeah it seemed like fake recoil. I haven't really played a COD game since 6 but I've tried some other and they seemed to get worse every year. Loadout system getting worse, UI getting worse, maps getting worse. And I swear the PS360 games were more detailed and better looking that the new ones saved for resolution (and having tried the beta of the new one it definitely not runs at native 1080p on PS4)

>Sounds like you're just bad at getting numbers which randomly are smaller/bigger than someone else's.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (644x800, 71K)

t..csgo tranny
Keep crying.

This is the best COD of all time. Anyone who says otherwise is a pussy who sucks at the game @ OP's bitch ass. Git gud nigger.

Attached: 1502599274395.png (421x500, 258K)

Why are all the shadows and depth of field so speckly? How do I fix it without enabling the "anti-aliasing" that's just post-process blurring that makes my screen look like it's covered in grease?

It's too soon to call it best COD of all time,gonna have to wait for the rest of those maps, guns and that 50v50 mode before we can say that.

They're also using the awful visual recoil that BF4 had at launch. I remember using a dot in the middle of my screen to absolutely and utterly shit on people who thought it was actual recoil.

Can you shoot down UAVs? I would like the game more if it didn't have that shit

Wake me up when Hardcore is on the playlist.

Attached: 1537837140363.jpg (539x412, 30K)

Found the shitter. OP is correct, this is the most casual CoD to date and it's easy to pick out the casuals who love it. Just take a look at all the love it's getting on reddit. You have to go back.

>Just take a look at all the love it's getting on reddit
I think you have to go back nigger

>this is the most casual CoD to date
>no minimap
U wot?

every fucking year 'cod is back baby'
if anyone falls for that then they're morons, it's the same shit

You'll be in good company, casual.

go back to console homo lmao

Is this on steam I tried searching a few days ago only the old ones show up

Go to twitch and look at the the top left of every thumbnail for MW

They added it back, dumb-dumb.

BO4 was failed abortion of Overwatch, Lawbreakers and Siege.

There is a minimap fag. Its just changed so that enemy fire is only displayed on a compass.

it shouldn't be there at all same with the UAV

no, its on battle.net

carry a fucking LMG or lock-on rocket then, takes five seconds to down a UAV at most

I wasn't even sure if you could shoot it down, I haven't seen a team UAV flying around like in MW2 just the personal one

have any of you been successful while running and gunning? I've been getting fucked up.

Nope, every attachment in the game nerfs ADS and there's nothing to speed up sprintout time. Into the trash this game goes.

PREORDER no cancelled

Attached: 2019-09-21_00-17-0302.webm (800x450, 1.6M)

It's nt the recoil it's the fucking netcoding

Is this the new quake?

>I I'm not bad at the game it's the la la lag!

Attached: Screenshot_20190918_203140_com.android.gallery3d.jpg (1080x2340, 456K)

sorry no most of the operators are ass ugly this one mostly

Attached: dropped.png (850x924, 922K)

Why the fuck did you quote me in this

>I won money on a slot machine once, you're just bad at slots!
Found the shitter again lmao

1v1 me Toujane see what happens

Can't wait for all the tweets about how great this is from people who aren't even in the game's fucking demographic

Is it just me or is the M4 better than 99% of the fucking guns? Cqc, long range and medium range the fucking thing outguns everything. I just wanted to use other guns.

Attached: FB_IMG_1568071013809.jpg (674x668, 48K)

Just because the recoil is RNG doesn't mean that you can't learn it's patterns. Brainlet.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (850x1001, 95K)

It will be if there's a Hardcore mode.

It's CoD. They always give you the best omnitool gun from the start.

Well people didn't want balance anymore and be more like Cod4 and MW2. Which I agree with.

You're wrong anyway, the MP5 is the best gun

>recoil is 100% RNG
then how about not holding down the trigger? sounds like you should be burst firing so that you can manage instead of just spraying and praying

Playing TF2 for over 5500 hours makes me put all other FPS settings to lowest possible to squeeze maximum frames and smoothness at all times. Really wish you could play with the blocky polygon models that the operator gets when you load out of a match. Unironically.

Reminder that Alligeance >>>>>>> Coalition

Look at this smooth ugandan warlord

Attached: call-of-duty-modern-warfare-zane[1].jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

It's fucking COD, what did you expect consoloid?

>play the FIFA of FPS games
>surprised when it caters to retards and normals
>someone actually took the time to make this, and post it

>patterns
>RNG
pick one you fucking retard

At least half of MW2's weapons are viable.

>RNG
>patterns
Those things are mutually exclusive you stupid retard
>it's
>'
>calling anyone a brainlet
lmao

Is the open beta already happening? I fucking forgot to download it

on PS4

True random value computation is fundamentally impossible, the methodology behind generating these "random" values are generated using deterministic arithmetic. At best we have pseudo-random number generation that gives the illusion of true randomness, THEREFORE the "RNG" recoil patterns in COD aren't true RNG and can be learned if given enough time.

Checkmate.

Attached: smug3.jpg (848x720, 421K)

You can't predict random patterns, you fucking idiot. That's why it's random. Unexpected lack of intelligence seeing as you probably play Ubisoft games like Siege.

See
Again. Checkmate.

>True random value computation is fundamentally impossible
Animeposter is retarded? Check.

It's honestly dissapointing that they went with random recoil when BO4 last year did it correctly and gave every gun a learnable pattern of recoil. I guess that's the problem with having 3 devs on the same franchise, every time one of them gets something right the other two don't really learn from it

Please tell me how to "learn" PRNG and magically know what values it's going to spit out you fucking moron

Except there is no pattern to the bullet spray in these games, you can test this yourself by looking at a wall and just pressing the fire button once 100 times. The bullets will all go out in random directions, there's no fixed pattern. Kill yourself dumb ass.

What's the most fun gamemode?

Also, open beta starts in 2.5 hours right?

We get it, you have jungle fever but are in denial and/or the closet about it. Cry more.

>Also, open beta starts in 2.5 hours right?
We have to wait to find out, the website and the game give different start times.

Show me a computational process that can produce absolute unpredictable results. Here's a hint, it doesn't exist, at this point anyway. Maybe another advanced species has found a method of producing truly random results from some form of computation that we can't comprehend but ours species hasn't.

Given enough time in the span of hundreds of millions, or even billions of years depending on how complex the algorithm is, you could learn the patterns in how the algorithm generates the results of these spray patterns. Therefore, these "RNG" spray patterns CAN be learned.

Check fucking mate.

Attached: 1568472916608.gif (275x252, 58K)

low effort bait

Is this supposed to be some next level shitpost? That thing is fucking ugly.

>Show me a computational process that can produce absolute unpredictable results.
Okay.
invidio.us/watch?v=Z_b3iSEbvtA

The underlying arithmetic behind these "random" calculations is deterministic. Again, this isn't true random, it's pseudo-random.

what the fuck is this site

Do you remember hooktube? It died last year, this is basically another version of hooktube that someone made afterwords. No ads on videos, no views counted towards youtube, no traffic in general. It's just another youtube leech website.

neat

Cope.

It looks really strange to me. I can't quite put my finger on what, but something just isn't clicking with me visually.

While on a fundamental level you're correct that there is no "true" random, on a practical level, the chance any human being able to predict the pattern on the fly and compensate for it is as close to zero as it gets- and if you claim that anyone can, they would be making millions off of modern slot machines that use similar random number generators. RNG mechanics tied to spread/recoil in shooters lowers the skill ceiling in practice.

>having a problem managing recoil in a fucking COD game

imagine being THIS shitty lmao

Attached: 1566424629335.jpg (548x567, 34K)

What was the recoil system in Cod4? That was the last one I played. I haven't played any run n gun style game since BF3 but this is giving me the yearning again.
I've played some CS and R6 since then but the patient angle watching isn't my thing, I want something faster. Will this Cod be decent or am I just getting memed by astroturfers?

Attached: 1521322481810.jpg (730x1462, 177K)

I hope you love camping windows

Played the Beta and it just doesn’t feel fun for me not sure what exactly it is but something feels off about it
The only thing that’s keeping me interested in the game is the larger game modes

Oh yeah, I won't disagree that RNG lowers the skill ceiling, I'm just being a smartass by needlessly picking apart OP's "RNG recoil" criticism.

Attached: 1556188264331.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

I've been waiting to be able to camp windows again since W@W
If that kind of map design is back I'm sold, I'm sick of this shitty 3 lane arcade map bullshit with no actual sightlines or vantage points

>another multiplayer release
wait there's no single player?

>People unironically arguing about RECOIL
>in a COD game of all games

Recoil isn't severe enough in cod games where you need to "control" it. You quite literally just have to track your target. Which if you're complaining about recoil, you're saying you can't track i.e have bad aim.

Bullet punch on the other hand does add a RNG factor to certain fights though with random headshots from making your or the person you're shooting at's gun bounce up, and makes using scoped weapons a chore. That's more of a problem than recoil.

There will be, and it will have characters from the original Modern Warfare games, but it will be an alternate universe.

It's fun for what it is, but not enough to warrant $60. I still have black ops 4 and barely even play that.

that's fine, I was just worried there wouldn't be a campaign

Will wait until 6 months from now when it's in a Humble Monthly Bundle like the last few CODs were.

>pc game is £50
What the fuck world have I walked in on

Attached: 1534943171597.jpg (625x426, 47K)

I've been playing the beta most of the day. I can't help but think this is basically what we got 3 years ago, except with less spice. I don't think this was supposed to be a "big deal reboot" but more of a sleeper re-introduction to the sub-series.
They didn't even get the rights to use the actual vehicle and gun names. It might just be a beta thing though.

Attached: 1559771430713.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

game will be dead by then

>think it's different now
>it isn't
WOOOOOOW

Eh, with cross platform play I think this time it will be fine.

Disagree. There are no advanced movement mechanics in this cod, thus AW is still the best cod. They ruined it after AW but AW was straight up cod but better.

isn't that based on input device?

>take movement from titanfall, but do a shittier job of it
nah

no

how are they going to stop the PC players from dunking on everyone then?

:)

Because aim assist is busted and removes the recoil. Some faggot in faze completely shit on shroud using a controller while he was on m+kb.

will beta progress be erased?

damn, is cross play an option or is it forced?

optional

okay, cool
i'm excited to try the game tomorrow

Realism > HC
>that guy who thinks getting 1 shot by anything is realistic or fun

They literally give controller niggers aimbots and automatically handle the recoil for them

Haven't seen anything about realism mode, what's different?

"realism" mode is just hardcore with a different name

Same damage as normal mode, but no HUD, no hit markers, map only appears during UAVs

yes

>playing any cowa doody game post Black Ops

Attached: 1540513332658.png (853x477, 435K)

Attached: 1563937213304.png (1396x720, 508K)

Open beta is in 2 hours.

It's tomorrow afternoon, the website has the wrong date.

oh shit, I thought it was tomorrow
nice, I gotta hit the gym first though

Nice argument, fagtron.

I'm installing now on PC but it could be a preload.
Fucking 40GB download

So you're telling me both the date and time are wrong? Got a source?

Yes, I do.

Your ass isn't a source

>he still makes videos
based jon

Attached: source.png (500x488, 16K)

I like it. Can't run on walls and shit

>RNG recoil is bad
Yes because who else but a fucking retard would want to turn the game into another CSGO with practicing recoil patterns for hours a day to get good
Here's a pro-tip, don't run into buildings like a retard and expect to be able to aim and kill out of a sprint in half a second

Attached: IMG_20190917_055737.jpg (1124x944, 55K)

I think a slower paced COD would be great, with smaller, but more detailed maps, destructible floors, walls, ceilings. Think of all the cool shit you could do. Like, imagine Search and Destroy where you could have people put down barb wire on stairs to stop enemies from getting the objective and you could shoot them through the floor and shit. Would be sick.

So the Wesbite and the game are giving different times till the open beta starts? Very epic as
usual activision

Attached: 1562022807050.jpg (491x720, 45K)

This, op is a retard. Try using a mouse.

The reason is to get people to download thinking they can play the beta and to encourage them to purchase the game to get access with the thought process being that they already put all the effort in to download the launcher and install the game to put down money to actually play it.

Attached: 2Bepis.png (480x523, 225K)

Yeah until they add annoying killstreaks and perks

Ever heard of R6S?

Are you describing Rainbow 6 siege as a joke or as a retard?

yeah this game fucking sucks. there's way too much visual recoil and in general the movement and stuff feels stiff as fuck. even bf5 feels more connected.

Yeah I want a game like R6S but not shitty and gay

Both.

get better internet, cuckboi

When you try booting up the game on pc, it says the open beta starts tomorrow at 10 am pst, which is 1pm est for reference.

then go make your own

JUST GIVE ME RECRUIT ONLY MODE UBI STOP ADDING NEW CHARACTERS JUST TO SAY YOU'RE STILL WORKING ON THE GAME

I love watching all these "content creators" and "influencers" who made their career over farming shitty casuals in pugs panic and complain over this game. I fucking love this so much as a PC player.

I will, and instead of operators or soldiers it will be lolis

Attached: 1567008042492.jpg (859x775, 423K)

nice

Looking forward to it, friend.

They are reeeing over the match making being skill based and so are all the shitters it's fucking great

>playing past 4
shiggy diggy zoomers

Upotte game will be the shit

It used to be, but they bumped it to tonight.

>Tfw still two hours to wait
>Was gonna spend Friday night playing it
Guess I'll go back to Shadow Warrior 2, sucks I can't even pre-load either. I ain't pre-ordering shit.

>They didn't even get the rights to use the actual vehicle and gun names.
They in fact never bought rights. Only battlefield did that.

No, its the same. I just checked unless the game just updated within the last 30 minutes. The website says tonight, the game says tomorrow.

>First gun is the best gun in the game

Why do they even bother adding progression/gun unlocks when they do this every fucking year?

reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/d6z1gn/welcome_to_the_call_of_duty_modern_warfare/

You're wrong.

>most screenshake i've ever experienced in a video game
>guns all feel the same to the point there's no reason waiting to unlock a higher level gun when the m4a1 does everything as good as all the rest of the guns
>map design is absolutely fucking horrible with shitty colors and dark corners people can blend in with (i have several recordings of myself in a corner and enemies literally coming and standing right next to me without seeing me - the human eye IRL isn't this fucking blind)
>also like 10 places you can be shot from at any one time with more camp spots than any cod in history
>if you're stunned your bullets don't do any damage (actual fact you can even see your tracer bullets go through your enemy in the killcam with no damage taken)
>recoil is completely random which defeats the point of a competitive game
>spawns are broken to the point you can actually spawn camp people or even spawn right next to other players and die instantly
>they made it so you can't shoot straight away after sprinting with some shitty 2 second delay which is super frustrating (don't recall any game doing this ever aside from mw3 where there was a delay when swapping weapons)
>audio design is absolute dogshit with teammate footsteps way louder than enemy footsteps
>in general audio is all off and what might sound like a nearby enemy is actually some distance away
>if there are 2 people running near you the audio only allows you to hear a single one of those people (try it, it's retarded)
>visually the game is extremely soft and making things out is hard at a distance (and this is on pc i can't imagine how shit it looks at 720p on consoles or whatever)

and that's just from the top of my head. i actually love cod and have spent thousands of hours on previous games but this game sucks dick and i wouldn't play it if i was given it for free.

Agreed, most casual CoD to date.

So far the only problem I can see going forward with the game's base mechanics is that lens glare is far too strong. It's like a flashlight attachment defeault set to ON on snipers constantly.

It's fine for Core where sniping doesn't exist anyhow, but for Hardcore it's going to kill any chance of it existing.

sucks to suck

>spent thousands of hours on previous games

The fact that MW3-BlOps4 zoomers like you are being triggered by the game is exactly what is telling me it's probably actually really good for the first time in nearly a decade.

has it been proven that console players get reduced recoil? it sure as hell seems like they do

>tfw I only care about the single player but I dont want to pay 60 dollars for it
Multiplayer is fucking gay. Should have just devoted resources to the campaign and made it 3 times longer.

This. I kinda hated the maps they put in the demo, not really for the quality but because they felt like wasted potential. In many of them I kept looking things like the crane in back of the one map (where in the promo some fags were shown camping, it was a still image most likely conjured by some rando artist that never played the map but still) and hoped that things like those would have been included. Then again it's the demo and other game modes may have extended maps that take advantage of those, BUT WE JUST DON'T FUCKING KNOW. For all we know they could just be windowdressing and will always stay that way. The mapd in general felt way too small and too... CoD like.
I was hoping they would go for more open styled maps this time but as far as the demo goes it kinda just looks boring tunnel labyrinth.

I guess we will see at the full lauch how the other gamemodes and maps are. It's not like we have much choice since all other major shooters have an heroed themselves.

They should have put more focus on things that are less like "traditional CoD" and made a stronger move to BF audiences with Ground War and bigger maps being show like they did with all the marketing, but no. Fucking TDM and Conguest (which may as well be one and the same).

Attached: 1568822281385.gif (500x281, 246K)

this is the hardest CoD so far. Every single person complaining are the people who were comfy with the previous 8 games doing the same formula. This game is more heavy and requires a lot of attention to detail and people are used to being numb and mowing down casuals and getting easy streaks. The meltdown especially on Reddit is pure bliss.

Haven't played cod since MW2 and I don't know what happened but I'd gladly go back to MW2 over this any day. Everything just feels so much slower and less fun, isn't cod meant to be an arcade shooter not a pseudo-competitive shooter?

They panic because they were never really good at MW games.
Most of these guys blew up during black ops 2 and subsequent games. You know, brainless chicken arenas?
Oldfags who used to make videos during cod4/mw2 have mostly dead channels or they switched to other games years ago. Back then it was all about montages anyway, not some shitty guides or commentary.

Attached: selfie claymore.jpg (640x406, 17K)

>crossplay
>controller gets so much assistance that it's superior to the mouse
what a fuckign joke

i still top the leaderboards more often than not. if you thought the other cod's were bad this is way, way, way worse because those were actually more competitive in a sense where this is some dumbed down shit which is full of random elements which you can't control. normally a game can pass if at least the map design is decent so you can use the map to your advantage as a tactical player to overcome some of those issues but the map design is probably the worst in the long history of the series. dull colors, a million camping spots (which was already an issue in cod games) dumb decisions like having a spawn directly overlook the B flag some some sniper camper can just camp at spawn all safe and get free kills on anyone who wants to actually play the objective etc. this is casualised as fuck to satisfy little kids. anyone who is even remotely competitive will know the maps suck dick. the only "decent" map is the one in england with the crates but if you play it clever you can spawn trap the other team behind that wall which is dumb as fuck and they'll enevr be able to get out.

Is it Titanfall 2 levels of bad? I haven't played CoD since Blops 2 but it had that absurd snap aiming.

nah they just have easier time tracking because of the aim assist. Recoil is there

Yes but you will be shot in the back 100% of the time you look up.

the maps wouldn't be so bad if smoke grenades were unlocked by default

Retard.

Attached: 1557612813760.png (1920x1032, 176K)

Yes it's actually making me want to buy a CoD game for the first time in like ten years.

Suddenly all the retard-tier children who've been run and gunning around the 3-lane arena maps are getting mowed down by players who actually play methodically and use positioning.

So it's just the normal mode then, got it.

I'mma wait for the HC.

AW sucked fucking dick, it was vastly inferior to IW. Sledgehammer titles are a goddamn disgrace.

I never played TF2 with a controller, but they do have some really strong snap aiming. They also dont have to actually control the recoil, since it automatically keeps the weapon centered on the target. It also followings moving targets perfectly while controlling the recoil.

I don't think you've played MW or any other CoD with a good/competitive team. This MW is insane with a tactical premade. You can't blindly rush anywhere against a good team. You have to actually use your brain and your tacticals to have any chance. This is the first time I've actually been challenged in a game. Go fuck yourself and complain on Reddit and Twitter.

It unlocks in 1 hour and 20 minutes from now. I don't know why you retards are even arguing when their website tells you the fucking time.
callofduty.com/modernwarfare/beta

>everyone is dumb and sucks except me
>finally a shooter that caters to my slow reflexes and sharp tactical mind where I can sit in the window behind our spawn and wait intelligently for my prey!
Well said, brother! Fuckin' casuals!

on that big domination map with the broken houses it's a massive camp fest and one of the worst map designs i've ever seen. if you want to win a match all you have to do is camp in one of the broken buildings on the edge because you can overlook half the map from each side. it's the typical 3 lane cod but taken to another level to promote camping instead of pushing or engaging. there's no tactics in this game. you want kills? camp in one of those houses or that one house overlooking the B flag.

Everyone is going to be playing while you sit in this thread telling everyone it's not live yet LMAO

Have fun, loser!

Realism Hardcore mod is gonna be GOAT if there's good maps.

Really at this point I'm just waiting on the full map layout list to decide whether I buy this game.

Attached: 331a98f1be88220ca6b8f42f4172a16930f267b60966bb7a79ec74b0e03847fe.jpg (425x480, 44K)

smoke grenades can make that a non issue

this.
it's only the shit players who couldn't hack the fast paced games who are loving this because their "tactics" are to just camp and get kills because it's the only thing they can do. once they get in a real gunfight like 1v2 or even 1v1 they get bodied and get mad.

How long does it usually take for them to make the cheaper multiplayer only version?

smoke grenades only last so long and they don't cover up fundamental issues with map design. if a map is literally better for camping than engaging that's terrible map design. too many corners and windows to just sit and hide in.

multiplayer has always been the worst part of cod though

I think my reaction time is still pretty good. People are mad because you have to actually use your brain to succeed in pugs for once.

Attached: Capture.png (1382x420, 18K)

>aim=skill

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

>camping=skill

Attached: 1556440489294.jpg (720x539, 41K)

they give you enough time to run into cover

A few months, though you save fuck all. Blops 4 saved you $10 to cut out zombies. This might be $15 since it has a campaign like Blops 3. Not much really and CoD never goes on sale sadly.

played for half an hour, im not feeling it
its not bad, animations look slick as fuck, but eh..
other than the maps, i can't pinpoint what i don't like about it

not when there's a spawn camper with a one shot default sniper overlooking half the map and the B flag which has absolutely no protection. i literally went 40-3 a couple games ago by just camping with a sniper on that map and you get free extra ammo as well because of that dumb perk thing they have. if i can get 40 kills camping some retard casual can. it's literally dumbed down and way too easy to play. it's the easiest cod yet because of all the shit camping spots and retarded mechanics.

camping is a reasonable tactic and forces maneuver and teamwork, stay dumb

- infantry officer

It's also unfun. Patrolling at least I see how people can do it, camping I don't. You're literally just stood ADS waiting for someone else to fuck up so you get a kill. CoD has never been a tactical or slow shooter. And while recently I've got bored of the same old SMG rushdown specialist one shot spam, I'd still take it over half the lobby headglitch/camping with AR lasers.

>CoD has never been a tactical or slow shooter.
zoom zoom

>joined the military
>gives life advice as if he's intelligent and makes good decisions

Attached: 1566505389070.gif (297x200, 496K)

literally only people who were shit at the previous games will say this game is good because they can finally camp and it's rewarded.

It's aite so far
Just don't like female niggers in my game

it wasn't and will never be.

Legit curious, what makes this year's CoD better than the last one?

Attached: 1412474989940.gif (500x500, 994K)

nothing, shills are here again to try to get you to buy the game LIKE EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

It's 100% luck.

wish the movement in this game was like ghost recon advanced warfighter, not too fast that it's an advantage but no too slow to handicap you, it was just right, it had that weighty and heaviness feeling to it

how the fuck do I set the game in fullscreen

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Daily reminder that MW2 was literal perfection.
If you disagree you are just wrong and a stupid faggot nigger.
>Inb4 One many army and muh grendae launcher insta kill
Fuck off lmao

namely everything they didn't put in the demo.
Things like bigger maps and BF3 style vehicles that are placed on map rather than killstreaks ect and new game modes, mainly Ground War.

Instead we got TDM and TDM_2.0 in a pocket sized tunnel labyrinth.

Wait for the micro transactions

You're going to hate this game

for me its that it can't die anymore on PC because of crossplay. I can play in peace knowing that I can actually get into matches any time I want.

Csgo also has rng recoil past the first five bullets.

terrible port
60fps feels like 25, wtf is this shit

Really? I could have sworn they named the AV-8B, DEagle etc etc in another game
I guess I've been on too many FPS

fags leave

Attached: IfYouDon'tLikeItThenYouMustSecretlyLikeIt.png (500x328, 43K)

here's your (you) loser

smoke cuts off los for sniper

so does the beta start today or tomorrow on PC? if you launch the game it says tomorrow but it says today on their website

What's wrong with the lean?

it can start right now if you redeem this code faster than the other anons :)

Attached: myextracode.png (817x455, 49K)

So this game really is just Rainbow Six Siege

COD is dead.

F

No lol.
I think they got away with the desert eagle in cod4 somehow. And also with the Javelin/Stinger.
But all other weapons use non trademarked names such as "Dragunov" instead of "SVD".

>haven't played COD since BLOPS
>give this a shot
>having loads of fun
>NVG mode is silly fun
>even beta has a decent handful of weapons to play around with
>big dopamine hits when on streaks
it's dumb as shit but after years of blowhard fart huffing games and wannabe e-sports for every game, just hitting "quick play" and getting into multiple DIFFERENT game types blew my nuts off

>a good chunk of respawn devs left after making one of the freshest multiplayer shooters of the decade to make a reboot that goes out of its way to be safe and regressive

i sleep

based
thank you user

Attached: 1568693860730.png (342x276, 86K)

>camp
>get loads of kills

this is the game for me

I dunno i rush on domination with an LMG, i cap flags and still get minimum 20 kills.
People who say this game is a campfest are just shitters who sprint everywhere.

i've probably killed you 50 times by just camping at spawn. this game is based for shitters like me who can't play an fps worth a shit. literally 'camp: the game'.

Attached: Call of Duty®_ Modern Warfare® 2019-09-21 01-03-40.webm (1694x1080, 2.48M)

wtf its not open beta?
i downloaded it for nothing?

This.

Eight years of braindead 3-lane arena run and gun has given us the gift of an entire incompetent community of players on a platter to fuck over. They have no idea how to play methodically, check corners, clear spaces, use team strats, position, determine enemy placement from team mate placement. They can't even counter someone sitting in one place when there's a Killcam plus names over heads plus lens glare on snipers lmao

You can give them all the crutches in the world, but they're just prey for skilled players.

He forgot to mention headshots are a one hit kill.

link your twitch account to your battle.net account and watch someone stream the game for 2 hours with drops enabled and you should get an invite drop

CoD recoil has always been random, but shaped. And each gun has a different recoil shape. But the sight is perfectly accurate, so you always hit if you learn how the gun kicks on average and stay on target. That denkirson forum has had autists analyzing CoD recoil and netcode and other mechanics for all the fucking games. They even made flash programs to visualize all the weapon stats and recoil patterns for each combination of attachments.

not really, my k/d is above 2 usually lmao

so is mine and i rarely have to even cross the half way point of the map. just go prone in some corner and get 30 kills. love it.

no thanks. when is it actually going to be open?

you haven't played the game yet and you spill lies on the internet. Who actually goes around lying on the internet in 2k19?

literally 12 minutes from now

Online peaked with Black Ops 1, and at any rate is the single player campaign good?

Open beta 10 mins dogs source: Open:reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/d6z1gn/welcome_to_the_call_of_duty_modern_warfare/

>literally post evidence of me playing the game
>y-you haven't p-played it

are you retarded?

This is actually CS 1.6 / R6S with respawns. As someone who used to play CS a lot, i absolutely love it. I can literally sense people through walls at times and even spam through walls like in the good old days.

camping is for professional players only please stop

And the game tells a completely different time you fucking retard. That's what I've been saying the whole time.

>tfw england map
>building with the upstairs has the double doors at the bottom
>camp behind one door and kill all the people running in there from spawn
>when they come back for me i just switch to the opposite side door
>literally free kills and i can do it whilst eating a cheeseburger and one hand
>tfw got 3 chopper gunners in 3 games on that map doing just that

og course it does because its not unlocked yet yo u idiot

It's the true successor to CoD4 and MW2, plays great.

people playing the beta, are there any unoptimised graphic settings?

I 100% believe that. People are fucking idiots and get gunned down by one guy holding an angle, then proceed to rush the same angle next time hoping he's not there. Every spot has several opportunities for flanking and if you complain about campers then you actually need to git gud and stop running into the killzone like a blind sheep.

>download now

I still can't figure out how to make the game not dithered speckly shit without maxing the fake post-process AI that just makes the entire screen blurry

>this is the most casual CoD to date and it's easy to pick out the casuals who love it

That's like saying if you like a specific version of Angry Birds it makes you a casual. The CoD franchise itself is for casuals.

Attached: dammit-these-fourteen-year-olds-tick-me-off-1349233.png (500x397, 89K)

yeah man this is the first cod i've enjoyed because i can be shit and still get 30 kills a game. i don't like the previous cod's because you need to move around to get kills but in this you can just stay in prone at spawn with an lmg and get free kills on people trying to get kills. in battlefield as well if you camp people just destroy the buildings i hate it. this game is the first noob friendly fps shooter. i'm hoping to get a clan of friends and we'll all get deployable cover with maybe one guy with the ammo perk and we'll just sit in spawn and rake in the free kills.

You may be right, but depending on the recoil system in the game and the nature of how the rng is seeded, it basically can end up being true rng. You could have the rng be seeded by a value calculated from the date and time, offset by every input from the player altering t in different ways making it effectively impossible to repeat the same rng, even if it’s technically pseudo random, because of how the start point is generated it is more or less random for us.

I was having fun for an hour. And then never again.

Is open beta out?

well the game has already crashed on me

>use a 12 gauge O/U from about 20 feet away
>hit some guy square in the chest
>basically a perfect shot on my screen
>he eats it like some sort of superhuman
>another time some guy just didnt take damage from a round while he was like 2 feet away in front of me
>spams melee and beats me down so fast the flash would be jealous
im assuming the team behind this has never actually shot a gun in their lives
also why do i have to change my tv settings so this game doesnt look like a blurry mes where i cant see anything

Attached: bruh.jpg (253x420, 25K)

You need an activision account to play? What the fuck, isn't battlenet enough?

yes

CSGO works almost the exact same, why are people complaining?

>past the first five bullets
The RNG starts with the first bullet.

CSGO's recoil is 100% rigid though
Please do your research before making an ass out of yourself

>Please do your research before making an ass out of yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=v0rlCJ047Ds
CSGO's recoil is not 100% rigid. It has a pattern, but there is still deviation from that pattern. Even the very first bullet has strong deviation.

Meanwhile OP said "100% RNG" you dumpass

so for pc do you have to sign up for an activison account? whats the point

You don't seem to understand. CoD has a bullet spray pattern that is straight on the reticule, just the random deviation is made a bit stronger than in CSGO.
It's almost the exact same thing.

wtf? theres to much visible recoil? theres barely any recoil especially visible.

Accidentally unbound the gestures/sprays key (default is T) but it's nowhere to be found in the options for keybinding to rebind it. Not a big deal, but still an oversight.

>CoD has a bullet spray pattern that is straight on the reticule
Wrong.

he's talking about how much the sight shakes while you're shooting, that's new for CoD.

Then what is stopping bullets from firing directly behind the shooter? Even for a Casual Strike player, you're not very smart.

>still no dinosaurs

Its the only way to get crossplay to work properly

It also saves all your data between games, so you can play on PS4/Xbone/PC with the same character.

it's dogshit,wasted my time downloading it

It looks like a knockoff of COD rather than COD. The series is so derivative of itself at this point that it now just looks like a cheap clone of itself.

shotguns are broken i think.
at least the pump action needs a rework. The double barrel one is fine because you can fire two shots quickly.

A. That doesn't make any sense, CoD has recoil just like CS where your point of aim moves up and laterally
B. The other guy is the one talking about CS
C. You are retarded

yes. it barely shakes and is easily handle able have you ever played a video game?

Honestly the first LMG is pretty underrated. I just mow down morons who just rush around everywhere and never have to reload. If I manage to hold down a point, I have the accuracy of a laser.

It's better than Blops IIII, but nowhere near as good as WWII or older COD games. Map design is tighter and more original than the series has been in many years, it's nice to have maps that aren't just 3-lane corridor shit like Dota.

im playing right now but the game runs like shit. might be because im still using a gtx 670 in 2019

Ask him, not me
I'm just clarifying what he's talking about you fucking autist

CoD has a spray pattern just like CSGO has a spray pattern.
Why do retards like you have such trouble understanding this? How do you function in society

>CoD has a spray pattern just like CSGO has a spray pattern.
That's exactly what I'm saying.
Why can't you read?

That's not what has been said, dumb ESL

Why isn't Ground War in the beta? That's the only multiplayer mode I was interested in.

yep, ive had 2 blue screens playing this. wtf?

Anyone play on win7?

it comes out tomorrow

niggas there are literally videos on YouTube RIGHT NOW showing that recoil is not RNG

>making the game a little closer to real life
>it's casul!

That's exactly what I said you stupid retard
Try and keep up, it's not hard

It's not exactly the same recoil as in CSGO so Casual Strikelets scream RNG
>mfw CSGO players are so shit at FPS games they can't even win in CoD

Attached: 1496828519869.png (414x353, 213K)

>COD RNG recoil = BAD
>Cs:Go Ak recoil pattern looks like its 7 every time = GOOD
fuck off, this isnt "learn the recoil pattern" you dumb nigger

Attached: angry as fuck.jpg (576x545, 33K)

*Ahem

Fuck smg babies

>CSGO's recoil is 100% rigid though
Take an english class, ESL.

me, shit's been crashing every other game

Cute Smugtania

Do you not know what spray pattern means?

I guess not, I cannot get it to run on win7 because there is no directx12 support for win7 and this game

Any idea why the fucking beta is 42gb?

Holy fucking shit, I thought it was a joke. The TTK is hilariously low.

the bullet spray in this game isn't on the reticle. the visual recoil is exaggerated so even though your reticle is flying left and and right when you're shooting someone the bullets are actually going in a straight line if you look at it from the killcam when you can see the bullet spray. battlefield 4 also did this but removed it because having exaggerated visual recoil is just straight up stupid and doesn't contribute to the gameplay at all.

Do you? Something that centers the same spot is a pattern. Water that drops once every second is a pattern.
It's funny that pattern recognition is the biggest factor in IQ tests.

>Trying to manage it will 100% of the time get you killed as spray and praying is always most effecient overall
nigga what

Crashed, lmao. This is terribly optimized for PC.

>Something that centers the same spot is a pattern. Water that drops once every second is a pattern.
So yes, the opposite of RNG.
Are you legitimately braindead?

What does this mean? Doesn't low TTK mean dying really quick which is normal for the series?

There is such a thing as a random pattern

THEY ADDED GROUND WAR

Attached: 1559233348232.jpg (542x573, 108K)

uninstalled. crashes, blurry as fuck, boring.
uninstalling battle.net while im at it too.

I want console only crossplay. Dont want to see pc or mouse icons in the lobby

And just like in CSGO, the water does not drop exactly once every second, nor does it land in exactly the same spot every time. There is deviation in everything.
It still has a focus. Bullets that randomly fly out of a barrel still come out in a cone.

It's basically hardcore TDM but with HUD on

The game completely froze my computer and I had to reset to even do anything about it, it actually ate my fucking OS.

fucking BASED

>getting punished for running and gunning
>M4 is the best gun in the game
>ADS adds shitty fuzziness to sight

Crashed on the NVG map, now i'm stuck on this loading screen. Nice job Infinity Ward.

Attached: 1547506171335.png (1920x1080, 111K)

Wrong, CSGO has consistent spray patterns that can be compensated for.

Game is deadass spawning me infront of the enemy

>CSGO has consistent spray patterns
The bullets do not land in the same spot. There is RNG to those patterns just like there is RNG in CoD's patterns.
All bullets, for every shot in every spray pattern, come out in a randomly deviated cone. Even the awp's single bullet is hit with RNG.

for once i think i prefer domination over TDM because of how shit the spawns are

Every fucking year you niggas expect COD will alienate their target demographic, the Hardcore Casual gamer. It's not, it's always going be cater to that group because they're the ones who buy it every year.

If you want a hardcore experience go play many of the military shooters that out today. If you just want to zone out and look at pretty graphics then COD is a valid option.

>The bullets do not land in the same spot.
Nobody ever said they didn't. The pattern is still there.

>There is RNG to those patterns just like there is RNG in CoD's patterns.
CoD's patterns are ALL, rng, CSGO has RNG just on slight deviation for exactly where each bullet lands within the specific preset spray pattern.

Ironic that you're the one crying about patterns yet you're still the one who doesn't know what the word means

Holy shit, it fucking crashed again. Even games from 1998 run better than this shit.

dog your not gonna run any game thats come out in the last 5 years on a gtx 670

>have 1200 hours in MW2
>havnt played any other COD since
JUST

I have an rx 580, nigger. When The game ran for the one match i was in it was 60 fps on high, now it does nothing but crash. You are aware that crashing has nothing to do with your specs, right?

>silky smooth 45 FPS
based

Attached: 1568817865087.png (1080x1080, 549K)

>Nobody ever said they didn't. The pattern is still there.
It was when you said CSGO has patterns and CoD doesn't. CoD has patterns just like CSGO
>CoD's patterns are ALL, rng,
CoD's patterns are as RNG as CSGOs. The only thing that differs is the severity of the RNG, which only stands out when run and gunning, which is also present in CSGO but for some reason you like to ignore that.
>CSGO has RNG just on slight deviation for exactly where each bullet lands within the specific preset spray pattern
Stop run and gunning and you will see that CoD has less RNG.
Why do casual strikers think the presence of a visible pattern means the absence of RNG?

actually this is a lot of fun
the guns feel nice n snappy

This is actually comical, it crashes all the time now. I didn't even start a match and it just froze again.

Nothing special. I'll just stay with BF4

No hope of running this on win7 then, anons?

POOR FAG

Everything was fine 30 minutes ago. I played 2 matches and now it crashes every time i'm loading into a map.

Attached: tl-horizontal_main.jpg (640x434, 49K)

delete this
im buying a 2070 super next week

Attached: 1534518037738.jpg (512x512, 37K)

>tfw can run Crysis at max settings with mods and blow shit up at 60fps
>but can't run modern AAA titles without bad FPS
whoa...

The PC ports are atrociously optimized. If you have a console just play it on that honestly.

>It was when you said CSGO has patterns and CoD doesn't. CoD has patterns just like CSGO
Not like CSGO, no. BO4 did but not this one.

>Why do casual strikers think the presence of a visible pattern means the absence of RNG?
I literally never said that user, the point is when there's a pattern you can spray and still hit every round if you have the pattern memorized. The deviation is not enough to make that not work.
>casual strikers
And for the last fucking time I'm not the guy who came in here talking about CS

How is ground war?

The Black ops spawns were clown world. I dropped tdm entirely in bo4

>Not like CSGO
It's almost exactly like CSGO's. The only difference is the pattern itself.
>when there's a pattern you can spray and still hit every round if you have the pattern memorized
You literally can't when random deviation is introduced that is significant enough for a bullet to miss even if your trend point was center mass.
>The deviation is not enough to make that not work
youtube.com/watch?v=v0rlCJ047Ds&feature=youtu.be&t=110
There's a reason IQ tests are so based on pattern recognition. It weeds out retards like you

another camp fest, big map tho

>join a match of TDM
>literally spawn in front of someone and die
>three times in a row
>fourth time I finally get to move before getting killed
>until someone spawned behind me and shot me
fuck that shit

Attached: 1555728340063.png (806x952, 1.61M)

>You literally can't when random deviation is introduced that is significant enough for a bullet to miss even if your trend point was center mass.
At the typical range of engagement, it doesn't.

>There's a reason IQ tests are so based on pattern recognition. It weeds out retards like you
Why do you keep making fun of yourself like this?

>At the typical range of engagement
At the typical range of engagement you are guaranteed to miss at least 1/20 of your shots.
youtu.be/v0rlCJ047Ds?t=22
Do you really have this much trouble understand that even with a clearly visible pattern, there is still RNG? CoD has less RNG than CSGO, you've done nothing to disprove this

Modern Warfare Remastered made me appreciate how much faster modern CoD is. Getting spammed down by the M16 over and over from some guy head glitching haf way across the map got boring real fast. Even more than the sped specialists with their one shot ults.

Same, it doesn't even reach the main menu before crashing now. The update seems to have broken the beta.

>>recoil is 100% RNG

Let's say CSGO and PUBG have an 8/10 on the recoil scale. This new CoD has a 1/10 in comparison. RNG recoil really doesn't matter when every gun is a laser beam and 3 rifle bullets to body kill. The only potential problem I could see is with LMG's sustained fire. But who the fuck uses LMG's in CoD.

it really does. my card isn't amazing but im still averaging 45-55 fps and ithe game feels so fucking sluggish.

listen, I am not defending this bullshit franchise at all in any way shape or form, but damn you are salty as fuck over a BETA. Who gives a shit the audio is bad? They will fix that... hopefully. Wow, it sounds like I'm defending this franchise but I'M NOT.

The FOV slider breaks in ground war mode.

>CoD has less RNG than CSGO, you've done nothing to disprove this
You have to actually make an argument before anyone can disprove it

activision shill spotted

I'd argue 70% of that is modern CoD kiddies caring about stats too much. I'll die on a hill that while k/d kiddies always existed, they've become an epidemic that has ruined CoD. It's the reason you'll never get a proper arcade shooter anymore, because muh balance, muh map layouts etc. etc. etc.

>CSGO's recoil is 100% rigid though
Dumb ESL

That wasn't me you stupid fuck.
Keep on shitposting with buzzwords because you have no argument

Doesn't matter if you're pretending that wasn't you.
>CSGO has consistent spray patterns that can be compensated for.
dumb esl

This is my main skin, and I’ve never consumed ((soi))

not him but that's true
the recoil is rigid but the spread per shot has rng, spread =/= recoil

Twitter did it. No one cared about k/d ever as it's easy to farm. But now all the speds post it to social media like it's a badge of honour.

Is it just me or does this game feel a bit too battlefield-y?

>set up lmg on deployable cover
>lay into someone from 200 meters in ground war
>they jumpslide sideways into cover and leap up and instantly headshot me with a 50 with pinpoint accuracy in midair after eating 10 bullets
Uninstalled lol

It works the same in CoD. The problem is the ESL makes these statements either not understanding what rigid means or not understanding it's the same in CoD.

Attached: 2njf7f.jpg (481x631, 76K)

Nowhere near as good as Battlefield

Congrats user, you won a pretend internet argument against someone who isn't me
I'm not sure why you think I'm supposed to care

Now when are you going to show me how CoD has less RNG?

>patternshit
>deviationshit
fuck tacticool kiddies. Remove patterns, remove deviation. The only guns that should have patterns are shotgun spreads.

It feels nothing at all like BF in any way. This game feels like CoD4 with a higher TTK.

10x worse than battlefield

its ok. i couldnt care for the ground war, it feels like a shittier BF3. the cqc is nice but my video card isn't good enough so I probably won't bother getting the game

Simply google "call of duty" with "laser gun" and/or "csgo" and you'll find all the evidence you need. CS kiddies seethe at CoD's laser accurate guns

10th crash in a row. Fuck this. I'm not wasting my time anymore.

>FOV setting doesn't change or resets with no way to change it
>ADS sens just flat out doesn't change

this sums up my gripes with the game

especially the 10 places at any time and samey guns part
honestly they should have just remastered modern warfare 2

How badly optimised is it? I only have my cheaper 770 4GB right now as my 1070ti is being replaced. Should I even waste my time downloading 40GBs?

>hurr l-look it up yourself
So, you have no proof and you're admitting you were wrong?
Got it!

It doesn't even run properly on PC, don't bother. It will just crash whenever you reach the main menu or start a match.

if your card is overclocked it wont be too bad. it felt like 'glue' for me when i was looking around though. havent had a game run this poorly even of all the new releases.

>prove earth is round
>"it's common sense"
>hurrr you expect me to accept that
Everyone knows guns in CoD are laser accurate. I've already given you the video of CSGO guns being unable to hit targets even 30% of the time, where's your video of CoD guns missing that much?
You're just posting to continue the argument at this point because you can't fathom that CSGO isn't the skill-based esport you always imagined it to be.

>tfw AMD Fag
>It's running just fine for me
I'm speechless, if it can run for me it's usually pretty damn good.

Attached: 1568937784227.png (960x948, 1.08M)

Ground War is fucking kino.

Attached: 1345605391306.jpg (357x432, 62K)

>Everyone knows guns in CoD are laser accurate.
That isn't an argument.
Concession accepted!

Runnin' good for me but I have seen others cite problems even on high end gear

based fellow amd chad
though it runs like shit for me since I still have a god forsaken 970

Attached: amd-chan.png (1024x1024, 917K)

holy fuck this game is dogshit

Same but it keeps crashing for me.

This is legitimately fucking awful. I can't believe I wasted bandwidth downloading this fucking garbage
>die within a millisecond
>guns feel like fucking shit and are not accurate at all
>peformance is shit - constant hitches and stutters
>netcode is fucked - people teleporting everywhere and skipping around
FUCK ACTIVISION, FUCK INFINITY WARD AND FUCK ANYONE WHO STILL BUYS CALL OF DUTY

Attached: 1547594756313.jpg (750x753, 57K)

Here's a clip of someone full auto spraying, without ADS, and while moving.
Do the same thing in CSGO and bullets will fly 50 degrees out of the barrel

Blops 3 is still the best CoD to date. Everything after that is shit.

youtu.be/ppebRbrv01Q?t=2135

>Here's a clip of someone full auto spraying, without ADS, and while moving.
You mean that thing where bullets go in a completely random spot within the crosshair cone?
Good job proving yourself wrong idiot

>The game that introduced one shot kill specialists
>Good
Lmao

Can you even aim in the vehicles?, cant see the shit when air to helicopters

>within the crosshair cone
CSGO bullets come out in a cone, they don't come out with a single potential ray.

>we could have been living in a timeline where everyone followed the example of Titanfall 2 and made decent shooters
>instead we're living in the timeline where everyone eats stuff like this up

Attached: 1426338419948.png (510x510, 181K)

>CSGO bullets come out in a cone, they don't come out with a single potential ray.
CSGO bullets come out in a cone, but they still follow the spray pattern even if you're running and gunning. In CoD, if you hip fire, the bullet goes in a completely random spot within the crosshair.

You are wrong.

I really wish I could play $20 to just play gun game, because the rest of the multiplayer sucks

i ran it fine on win7
make sure your driver is updated and prepare to suffer a couple crashes and really slow menus for a couple games but it runs

>this is still the best customization, fight me

Attached: 1566961174562.jpg (1242x968, 787K)

Advanced movement bad! Boots on ground good!

Gungame is incredible, but ground war looks decent too. All the other modes look absolutely godawful so far though.

I tried the beta for an hour. Never touching that again.

Until you get perma banned from customization.

Who are you quoting?

If they designed the maps around it I don't think anyone but shitters would've complained. The issues with advanced movement in CoD is the maps are designed, then chopped away at to add a reason to slide or wall run.

some cod youtuber, he did something like this

>but they still follow the spray pattern even if you're running and gunning
Just like CoD's, and like always CSGO's equivalent scenario spray is much more RNG-filled than CoD.

Reminder that these autistic retards are the people crying SAY WORD MONEY STOLEN

I need the opinion of a fellow oldfag, zoomers need no apply

How is it compared to the original MW? Is the multiplayer experience similar?

Fucking beautiful

Completely different.

You must be high on fucking crack AW had literal perfect movement for CoD

not similar at all, if anything it reminds me more like titanfall in terms of how fast paced it is

Thanks, i wont get my hopes up then, i havent played a CoD since they removed dedicated servers for MW2. Even then my last FPS was Red Orchestra, hope i dont hate this.

>Just like CoD's
No it doesn't you dumb shit, your example is hipfire which is just a random spot in the crosshair cone.
You lose.

>cone
There is a pattern, then. Without a pattern it would be true random.
It is the exact same concept as CSGO's spray patterns, which also have deviation in them.

???
Do you not know how a fucking cone works? That isn't a pattern, there's no pattern, it's a completely random spot in a circle

Again, you sit there bitching about the definition of "pattern" and then you say stupid shit like this

Without the cone there is no pattern. The bullets all target a specific area, just like in CSGO's cones.
>b-but the cones in csgo are different!
They really aren't.

>recoil pattern
It's not 2000 anymore. Fuck that scripted trash

>Without the cone there is no pattern.
Like I just fucking said, a cone is not a pattern

In CSGO the cone is much tighter and moves according to a pattern, in CoD the cone is significantly wider and does not move in a pattern

You are wrong

>It's not 2000 anymore.
Spray patterns are a modern invention
It wasn't even a thing in 1.6

which of these is following a pattern, retard-kun?

Attached: Untitled.png (800x600, 27K)

>wojackoff complains about someone's argument

Attached: dialed.jpg (1300x866, 118K)

most of the maps encourage camping, I usually the person who runs and guns and after playing this game for 1 hours I was camping and bored out of my mind bc if you run out in to the open you instantly die

also I had 5 games with a positive 2.0 kd and for some reason for the rest of the time I played with the most sweatiest people. I'm here to have fun, I'm not be trying to be sponsored by mountain dew

Attached: 1497821704117.gif (444x250, 2.68M)

I don't even know what the fuck I'm looking at, nothing there seems to show what CS does
Either answer me or admit you're wrong and fuck off

Anyone else on PC having cpu issues? My processor is a bit old but should be close to recommended specs.

>In CSGO the cone is much tighter
It literally isn't. In CoD you can spray down someone from across the entire map and reliably hit them multiple times, you can't do that in CSGO with even your first bullet.

>I don't even know what the fuck I'm looking at
room temperature IQ Casual Striker confirmed

You're confusing spread with recoil again.
CoD is huge spread + no recoil and CS is small spread + huge but consistent recoil which is less RNG. You are wrong.

Keep samefagging and shitposting all you want, all you're doing is proving yourself more and more wrong

Yep, my stuff is all pretty high end but I'm still having CPU issues

>CoD is huge spread
CoD has almost no spread when compared to CSGO. You don't understand what spread is, dumb ESL
>CS is small spread + huge
CS is huge spread with consistent recoil. CoD has consistent recoil too. It has had consistent recoil for the longest time.
>“All the recoils are predictable patterns that you can get used to and start counter steering,” Smith confirmed, adding that this works on both the horizontal and vertical axes.
With CoD's laser accurate spread and consistent recoil, it is superior to CSGO lottery-esque gunfights

>CoD has almost no spread when compared to CSGO.
In the context of hip firing you're talking about, this is completely straight up untrue. CoD has always been all about giant spray cones that fill up half the screen.

>CS is huge spread with consistent recoil.
No it isn't, it's set spray patterns with small cones per bullet in that pattern.

CoD has more RNG. You lose.

Do I need to pre-purchase to play the demo? And why the fuck is this game using battle.net and not steam.

>Yea Forums says game has shit optimization
>play it
>it has god tier optimization

Attached: mw.jpg (3840x2160, 3.18M)

>Do I need to pre-purchase to play the demo?
No, open beta just went live a few hours ago

>And why the fuck is this game using battle.net and not steam.
Because CoD is Activision, and Activation and Blizzard are one company now. The last CoD was on bnet too.

>25 round mag on the AUG
Look at what they did to my gunfu

>In the context of hip firing you're talking about
Dumb ESL-kun, I never stated hipfiring specifically. Moving and shooting in CoD is a far tighter cone than moving and shooting in CSGO.
The spready in CSGO is so huge that you need to be standing still to hit a target just a few feet in front of you. It's equivalent to the spread you get from jumping in CoD, and jumping in CSGO while shooting is insanely inaccurate outside of the peak.
>it's set spray patterns with small cones per bullet in that pattern.
As are cod's, but CoD's cones are much tighter, which grants it the infamous "laser gun" title. This is why full auto spraying with a rifle in CoD at long range is viable whereas even tap firing in CSGO isn't worth your time.

Its literally the same exact game. I can't even fathom it. They actually made the same exact game for the 200th time.

>Dumb ESL-kun, I never stated hipfiring specifically.
You literally did
>without ADS

Fuck off retard

ground war is fucking awful holy shit. makes battlefield look amazing

dumb ESL. You can get better spread than CSGO even without ADS while moving. It demonstrates just how terrible the spread is in CSGO that cod's maximum-spread firing mode is still tighter than CSGO's

AUG in real life can't have more than 25 round mags

what happens, does the gun explode.

/k/ autists brain explodes. For a board all about guns they can't imagine clips that hold non-standard amounts.

50% of fags ITT
>"guns feel like fucking shit and are not accurate at all"
other 50% of fags ITT
>"LMAO LASER GUN RECOIL KYS CONSOLE KIDDIES GG2EZ"

Attached: 1542087801414.gif (540x445, 972K)

it's illegal and isn't good for the gun

healthy gun gets too many rounds-- doesn't feel good and actually becomes FUN

many such cases

>You can get better spread than CSGO even without ADS while moving.
This is still just straight up fucking wrong. Hip fire run and gun in CoD just sprays bullets in a random spot in a giant static cone, CS still follows a spray pattern that you can compensate for and especially if you use an SMG you can get significantly more precision (i.e. less RNG) than in CoD.

I don't even fucking know what ESL means user, but keep on spouting buzzwords instead of actual arguments because it's doing great things for your case

From my experience, guns are lasers, until you get shot, in which case aiming becomes a bitch because your soldier flinches and flails his arms all over the fucking screen so you can't stay on target.

Attached: 1557193352711.png (565x541, 157K)

>that you can compensate for
Even while shift-walking you cannot compensate for the terrible spread.
Guns in CSGO aren't as accurate as you think. CoD is much more accurate, regardless of whether or not you're retarded enough to think there's no pattern behind a cone shaped spray.

>Even while shift-walking you cannot compensate for the terrible spread.
Yes you fucking can. Go open up CS and pick a SMG.
You are fucking stupid. Do your research before making an ass out of yourself like this.

What happened to hardcore or whatever that was on the earlier beta this week? It was the only fun mode

I love how the only white Male skin for the "good guys" is a Jack black lookalike goofy fuck and then theres like 3 black Males and a black female skin. I'll admit its funny to see the whole team as that bandana dude

That doesn't bother me at all, when flinching your aim quickly jumps up but then back down on target, you miss maybe 2 rounds out of a full-auto at range if you're not aiming center-mass. Maybe I'm just used to the flinch mechanic though since I've been playing CoD on PC and console on and off for a decade. But it's not unbalanced since you cause the same flinch for enemies too. But I probably would prefer they get rid of the flinch just because it's kind of pointless. Maybe they should patch it so only high powered rounds make you slightly flinch or slow down when shot.

>can't skip the intros
Why

>see enemy doing assaination on team mate
>ready launcher
>direct hit
>loud REEEEEEE over death mic
big keks

Attached: 1565390478952.png (622x768, 472K)

>tested
>bullets consistently land in completely different spots each time
hmmm... Looks like CSGO doesn't have any set pattern while moving, it's purely random.
I didn't expect it to be THIS bad, I thought it would just be large spread. Looks like CoD is even better than I thought it was in comparison

So I'm rather disappointed by the Battlefield style mode. I don't think they redesigned COD around big maps, it just feels rapid and chaotic.

I like that Rainbow Six Siege style mode where you respawn teammates.

Will community servers be a thing on pc? I'm guessing not because they want to sell mtx

Then that just means you suck dick. The pattern is there, if you look it up and compensate for it you can keep your fire centered FAR more than CoD's pure random cone.

>Looks like CSGO doesn't have any set pattern while moving, it's purely random.
Wrong.
csgoskills.com/academy/spray-patterns/#P90

That pattern is still there while you're running and the entire purpose of SMGs in the game is for doing exactly this, "wahh I tried it and I can't aim because I don't know what I'm doing" is not an argument.

what recoil

What mode is that?

how do you assassinate, hold the button?

>the pattern is there
Oh i'm sure there's a "pattern" there. But it's even less of a pattern than CoD's jumping spray 'pattern'

Attached: 2019-09-20_20-49-16.webm (1920x1080, 2.16M)

Are mtx the reason why community servers have been dying a slow death?

Why did they start dying in the first place, actually?

Bitch and moan all you want, any pattern is more of a pattern than a RNG cone with no pattern.
You lose.

>any pattern
That's not even a pattern.

Same, I'm absolutely loving the maps. Flanking nerds like crazy with doubletime, I don't think I'll ever give it up.

Because companies want to sell microtransactions and they can't do it as effectively if they allow community servers. That and they're just extra work on pc.

>links stationary spray patterns
user... CoD has those too. youtu.be/fXtXCafMy1U?t=156

Cyber Attack, sorry that I have to link to a streamer but its the only one I could quickly find showing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yGI8XNiKhDc

So you're trying to either eliminate the other team or blow up their core. So it's like Siege/Counter-Strike.

>they can't do it as effectively if they allow community servers
Why not?

Sorry in advance for being a retard

Because community servers are basically the wild west and they can allow for users to use their own client side skins. That and companies will often manipulated matchmaking systems to match players with no cosmetics with ones with flashy cosmetics to incentivize them to buy mtx. They can't do that on community servers

Oh, it's just fucking search and destroy. Aka the most popular mode on pc since fucking cod2

>New ground war mode is a better battlefield than the last few actual battlefields
>Get shit on the first couple rounds, haven't played a modern fps is awhile
>Finally get on a big spree from a sneaky flank
>Disconnect

Attached: 1563479676667.gif (540x540, 2.22M)

Why does the beta have an unselectable subtitle option?

COD is about the campaign not the multiplayer, we can't know if it is the best COD of all time until we play the campaign

>Learnable recoil pattern
>Shitters (a.k.a hardcore pro's/esports fags) think this is the peak of skill
Disgusting

Attached: 1563882120150.png (1144x888, 501K)

Look at those ridiculous patterns, call of duty is just trying to copy CSGO and failing miserably.

Do they think it's even humanly possible to match some of those patterns? What a joke.

>vsnyc is off by default
Absolutly unbelievably based, fuck that bullshit titanfall 2 pulled

Meh, I'd buy it if I knew the hardcore modes would stay alive for more than 5 months on pc. I loved cod2 and cod4 s&d promod. Spent so much time playing that.

I'll definitely pirate it and play through the campaign though.

crossplay will keep it alive

>Casual Striker thinks you're supposed to full auto the entire mag
Only some of them get ridiculous towards the end, and for those you're obviously supposed to only spray the easy to manage part. For someone who takes esports so seriously you're not smart enough to think of that?

it's all about reaction time, aim, and situational awareness, spray patterns are fucking retarded and should not exist in any game

I agree, spray patterns are cancer and RNG only belongs in war sims, but someone who defends CSGO like that user really shouldn't be using that as an argument.

>hardcore
>popular on consoles
Don't make me laugh please. Besides, I have no interest in stomping auto aimers.

Is anyone else getting an unreal fucking stutter? I'm maintaining 60 fps but the stuttering makes it unplayable

>there are retards who already paid $60 for this
lmao

But the point is the console playerbase blows pc out of the water, so it's still a bunch more people to play with. And even though they're gonna have tiny fov you can play with the ones who get woke and plug in a kb+m, which is allowed now.

>play with SMGs because I like them even though they do shit for damage
>assault rifles are objectively superior and I always do twice as good when I pick up some guys M4

Attached: goose.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

>can't even slap a suppressor on the mp5 to make it perfect
Shit game

>watching gameplay
>3 control point mode
>monkeys cannot grasp the concept of this mode and run in circles or ignore the control points all together

I know this is COD, but goddamn.

>shoot gun
>gun moves down

Attached: haram.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Unless they re-introduce akimbo no.

Attached: CAA49D3E-3B5C-47FA-848F-EDC1369C1B3B.png (1366x420, 786K)

I got it for free, thanks NVIDIA

Attached: 1557847935785.png (557x924, 306K)

god this shit sucks on pc it feels like im playing with vsync on but its definitely off

>there are anons who still don't view the average pleb as worth less than dirt

That's because you're playing on borderless fullscreen retard

why is no one talking about
>game about shooting people to death
>has dismemberment toggle
>can't choose to see swearwords in chat
>can't even write "balls"
I don't fucking get it

Attached: dog punish.jpg (1080x1047, 377K)

its fullscreen you fucking monkey

>fuck ton of hackers
>no memorable maps
>pistols are useless
>can only choose from a pistol or launcher for secondaries
>an absurd amount of camping
>eats up all your fucking ram
Just give me MW2 remastered for fucks sake

Attached: 1568783764784.jpg (1080x1070, 236K)

Call of Duty is what modern responsible parents use to babysit their children.
CSGO and Dota are what irresponsible parents use.

Based retard

yeah blizzard is so fucking gay, they did that shit

A visit to the zoo is always fun. I might partake in some Team Deathmatch chimpouts later.

voice chat exists

>pistols are useless
One tap deagle. Opinion discarded. That's a good wisdom from reznov tho.

>an absurd amount of camping
Pretty normal cod experience for me.

there is

Try actually clicking the link, there's a set pattern the recoil follows.

Yeah, but it doesn't change the fact that it has more spread than CoD to the point where the pattern isn't even visible anymore when moving.
At least CoD's spread is tighter and less RNG-based, so the patterns are still followed to some extent with moving.

>Yeah, but it doesn't change the fact that it has more spread than CoD to the point where the pattern isn't even visible anymore when moving.
Except it doesn't and you haven't made an actual rebuttal against it.

>At least CoD's spread is tighter and less RNG-based
I've proven this wrong multiple times now and you just ignored it.

>Except it doesn't and you haven't made an actual rebuttal against it
see . Can you tell which gun's pattern that is? You can't, because the spread in CSGO is larger than the spread of your ass everytime gaben releases more lootboxes.
>I've proven this wrong multiple times now and you just ignored it.
Where have you proven this wrong? CoD has spray patterns, clearly visible spray patterns, and has much less random deviation, even while moving. youtu.be/fXtXCafMy1U?t=263
Honestly, you really need to stop obsessing over CSGO. It's a terrible game, you've been caught up in the esports nonsense and think too highly of it

>see . Can you tell which gun's pattern that is?
Moving around makes no difference, if you follow the spray pattern it'll compensate and be centered. Your argument makes no sense and you have no point, you're wrong.

>clearly visible spray patterns, and has much less random deviation, even while moving.
>BO4
We're talking about MW.
And, no in every CoD hip firing is a random cone with no patterns. You still haven't addressed this because you know you're wrong.

>Moving around makes no difference
That's why you're always gravitating towards gold nova. The sooner you realize CSGO is an rng-infested game that punishes you for moving, the sooner you'll rank up. The fact you can't name what gun is used in that webm is proof enough
>We're talking about MW.
MW has them too.

No but the mag well gets bent out of shape.

>That's why you're always gravitating towards gold nova. The sooner you realize CSGO is an rng-infested game that punishes you for moving, the sooner you'll rank up.
No argument, concession accepted!

>The fact you can't name what gun is used in that webm is proof enough
That's completely irrelevant and means nothing, if you're using it you know what gun it is and can move for the spray pattern