WASHINGTON POST RANKS EVERY ZELDA

OOTFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/09/20/every-zelda-game-ranked/?wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Attached: p2yopa3yfab21.jpg (717x1012, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rVHxT
vice.com/en_us/article/3kz4x9/the-zelda-twin-peaks-connection-is-real
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>rank based on amount of globohomo content

Attached: 1503220481707.jpg (250x243, 29K)

>no archive link
nice try, Washington Post.

>MM above OoT
Fake news

Actually based list, but Link's Awakening is too high and MM and BotW should be swapped. Do that and swap LA with OoT and it's a perfect list.

>breath of the wild in top 5
>majoras mask in top 10
>oracle games not in 1st

Skyward Sword is exactly where it belongs in that list.

>washington post

Attached: 1455835219583.jpg (281x200, 7K)

UNBELIEVABLE SIGHTS
INDESCRIBABLE FEELINGS

Attached: 6964d0a343a054d86d2af9e0eb518907.jpg (953x1310, 233K)

>Skyward Sword not 1st

LOL pls

It doesn't. It doesn't belong below some of the handheld titles. The motion control complaints are overblown, the guy complains about dousing precision when the game tells you to center from time to time.
The real problem is the area reuse and weak overworld, that's true, but you still have expansions within the areas you explore, and the dungeons were some of the best of the 3D titles.

The hate is overblown to the point that people rank it as if it was a complete disaster although it's not.

>10. The Legend of Zelda (1986)
>it generally isn’t an essential play. This game belongs in the Smithsonian, but not atop any Zelda rankings

Attached: 1568776972608.png (507x507, 141K)

>Just before defeating the final enemy, I turned off my Wii and immediately went to YouTube to watch the ending. For me, the Link of “Skyward Sword” met his demise, and never won.
Imagine being this autistic.

Attached: 1323713576930.gif (484x236, 2.67M)

>washington post

Combat is mostly just a waiting game (as infamously explained in YouTuber Arin Hanson’s takedown).
Oh you fucking cunt.

Attached: 1531020233565.jpg (568x562, 51K)

That is kind of retarded, but the Demise boss fight does fucking suck. The arena is awesome, but the whole thing was a giant step down from TP's final bosses and way too easy.

>Believing anything a man says when he literally forgets how the A button works in Zelda

I'm not clickign youf faggot link arnckeln igger

how about instead you fucking post the actual numbers you whore or a bin of the contents

this faggot doesn't know games. I know games and if he disagrees with me even slightly then he is wrong biasted retarded and nitkpickcing I in bye bye

Attached: 1555265117689.jpg (1500x2122, 199K)

>mfw this post

What is with modern Yea Forums and hating links? Are you guys just insane or what?

Attached: 1557172760713.jpg (1280x1148, 452K)

not giving you clicks mr clickbait

Attached: 1555687265252.jpg (215x204, 6K)

based tourist

BASED! Majora's Mask was like the best game ever even though it was only 4 hours long! The sidequests are atmosphere! PURE BASED, KINO AND COMFY AND SPOOPY!!!

Attached: 1566447747210.gif (263x301, 383K)

I don't want to give clicks to professional libelists.

I ain't giving you page views

Absolutely based and redpilled top
Except for Link's Awakening, should have been way fucking lower.

seething

Top 3 are really the 3 best zelda games, but I'd switch MM with Botw
Fucking kino list desu

>presidential candidate you don't agree with wins election
>give website emo banner with a new emo slogan
>make 90% of all politcal articles about him
lol, and they want people to pay them for reading their content

>Washington Post
Literal fake news.

Absolutely fucking based. BotW cemented itself as the best Zelda game ever made the moment it was released and nothing will change that.

Attached: ZeldaBotW_thanks_B_1080_1920.jpg (1080x1920, 1.28M)

Based fellow Sorceressfriend

Attached: 1491222631840.jpg (707x1000, 298K)

Why did people stop considering ALTTP the best?

OOT is just alright user take it easy.

>TFH, SS, DS games and TP rightfully at the bottom half where they belong
>OoT rightfully below ALttP, ALBW and MM
>top 3 rightfully LA, MM and BotW

Finally, an accurate fucking list.

Attached: 1554500352220.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

Too old for zoomers.

god i disagree so much
at least they ranked twilight princess in the lower half of the games though that they got right

The fact that actual adventure is back on the menu made it the best.
It can still be improved upon, of course, but that makes the wait for botw 2 only more exciting.

Attached: 61794770_1054009671474712_3931646859199428747_n.jpg (1080x1014, 95K)

>no archive link
Go take out an ad if you want clicks that much faggot
archive.is/rVHxT

>WaPo

Please neck urself

absolutely based

Ganondorf in TP hits for 1/4th a heart user.

This is honestly why Breath of the Wild is so far on top of the list: It's the only recent Zelda game that's actually challening. Yeah eventually you can fully upgrade Soldier's Armor and make everything hit for 1/4th a heart, but at least you can CHOOSE to do that and that's still pretty far in the game.

>Inspired by “Twin Peaks,”
what

vice.com/en_us/article/3kz4x9/the-zelda-twin-peaks-connection-is-real

Literally two seconds in Google, you stupid ape

MM is mediocre at best and this obsession with it in the past 5 or so years is retarded.

The only handheld games it's better than are the godawful DS games.

>best zelda isn't even on the list.
Are the people who wrote this post, even true zelda fans.

Attached: FPTRR_UK_Box_Art.jpg (800x715, 192K)

Attached: zelda.png (1216x562, 391K)

NO Zelda game after N64 matters except for BOTW.

OOT and MM are the only really great Zelda games. The rest range from ok to meh to terrible.

WaPo is fake news

Actually good taste

>washington p*st

Attached: f7d.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

I can't even read your shitty site if I wanted to, Wapo, I only view sites that adblockers work on. Enjoy becoming irrelevant in the coming years, deadmedia

>modern Yea Forums

>"Since this opinion is popular, I will go against it!"
I remember when I was 12.

MM chads always win baby.
OoT niggers SEETHING.

Games that are extremely popular:
League of Legends, World of Warcraft, FFVII, OoT
Games whose fanbases are extremely butthurt about the above game’s popularity and feel the need to express their anger on every occasion:
DOTA2, FFXIV, FFVI, Fedora’s mask

Any more examples of this?

I like both. OOT and MM are vastly superior to the rest of the zelda games.

Dota chad here and you're completely right, but at least we're a bit justified since Riot actively went after Dota 2.

>triforce
>skyward sword
>four swords
>adventures of link
>phantom hourglass
>spirit tracks
>twilight princess
>legend of zelda
>minish cap
>oracle of seasons/ages
>ocarina of time
>link between world
>windwaker
>link to a past
>links awakening
>majoras mask
>botw

there you faggots go. so you dont have to give them clicks.

unbelievably based list holy fuck

Attached: 1566740850092.png (750x780, 77K)

How far up your own ass and overdramatic do you have to be to make your tagline "Democracy Dies in Darkness"?

Zelda tier list made by someone who doesn't actually like Zelda much

Attached: zelda tier list.png (1110x501, 227K)

i didn't want to google or a link. you were supposed to tell me a story. if there's no story time then don't even bother replying to me you dumb faggot.

Attached: gay and fucked up shit.jpg (398x360, 89K)

tp sucks lol. its a good game but a very mediocre zelda game. even the final boss fight isn't nearly as epic as i remember it being as a kid. and most of the dungeons blow, dont even have to go into the overworld. final boss for SS felt way more hype and posed a threat

>caring about the opinions of others
>especially from a company run by faggots
Saddening.

Attached: legend of zelda tier list.png (1216x467, 377K)

>Demise is more hype than Ganon

Attached: 1553397032371.png (623x450, 36K)

i've played dota since 2012 and the only league comments made are jokes about how easy the game is like hurr league diamond = dota 1k. anyone who actually plays dota knows how vastly superior it is and is not at all hurt butt over league being popular. dota has biggest tournaments and league often cries about the superior development of dota. i vaguely recall league still doesn't have voice chat?

Attached: 1537396942182.jpg (500x504, 67K)

Where's the lie though?
Zelda 1 has aged like milk, just like 99% of the NES library

>A Link Between Worlds and Wind Waker above OOT

Respect.

Attached: 1560127240440.jpg (312x326, 32K)

yes lol. fight is stupid easy and writing is really bad, not that anyone plays a zelda game for writing/story. you know ganon will be in the game cause its a zelda game but he's not even mentioned until that last minute and then when midna potentially dies zelda asks you to keep fighting mid boss fight for no reason as if link needs motivation or reasoning to finish the game he's been working on this entire time.

Arin sucks at video games and has generally shit opinions but he's right here. Ocarina has a lot going for it but combat is definitely not one of them. I'm not sure why Zelda fans aren't willing to admit their 20 year-old game has lacking combat, when so many other games from that time period have aged even worse.

Motherfucker died to clams in the water temple

Fucking clams

legend of zelda is my favorite series but its 'combat' isn't a core reason why. half of the best zelda games have extremely mediocre bosses. everyone shits on SS for its motion controls but it has the best bosses in the series

fuck off wapo

Attached: niggers.png (946x968, 510K)

>People finally acknowledging Four Swords adventure for the kino it is
I'd put it in A tier honestly but it's a start

It’s shame physical copies are so pricey and requires importation

Put botw in A tier and I agree

Well I'm playing it now, and it's really not that bad.
The major problem for today's standards is that you aren't told what you're missing when you can't do something.

Otherwise, it's really straightforward and everything is pretty well designed, underrated (/ "forgotten" ?) game imo

MM should be moved down right below OoT, but accurate list besides that

Is it really that pricey nowadays.. I got it for a fairly cheap price at a ToyRus.

OoT isn't even superior to half of the franchise's titles at this point, and the only reason you colossal morons rate it as highly as you do is either out of nostalgia or sheer obligation.

>Zelda 1 has aged like milk
It aged better than OoT.