This "game" fucking sucks

this "game" fucking sucks
submarine part was fun though

Attached: inside.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

No it doesn't. It's great.

I wish there were more short games with no filler like limbo and (to some extent) inside.

I thought it was sublime. One of the funnest experiences I've ever had playing a game.

It's like the first couple minutes of Limbo - the actual good part - but the whole game is that.

>more gameplay than the average sony-procuded movie-game
>"game"
Just go away already.

are you serious? what gameplay? does holding right for 2 hours while occasionally having to move boxes or pull levers count as gameplay for you? it's fucking boring

Do as you're told and go away. Obey your betters.

Obey your betters.

no
this shit sucks and i want to understand why you're praising it

He's gone, finally. Anyway, what a great game, the only shitty part is when the game breaks one of it's own rules and you need to let the siren grab you because suddenly it's not a failstate anymore.

Obey your betters.

stop shitposting

Fuck off. Obey your betters.

Kys

I played it all the way through and it was meh. Not shit but only a few really great sections like the water parts and the final section. The lead up was trash.

why are you like this

Obey your betters.

SUFFER ME NOW

Attached: celebrimbor.jpg (610x345, 186K)

Something I love about this game is that there was zero filler. It went from new idea to new idea constantly, and it was always propelling you into something fresh.

look i already got it that you're being ironic

Did you guys notice that you end up in the same spot as in the miniature you fall into the first time you become the blob?

This game fuckin sucks because it's got an open world with a good setting yet nothing to do and is linear as fuck.

Attached: 220px-Mafia_II_Boxart.jpg (220x330, 24K)

Little Nightmares was the best kid spooky adventure game