For me?

For me?
Its nööt.

Attached: noot.jpg (1280x1024, 192K)

>doing a playthrough last week
>newtgats and frogs keep fighting 24/7

this game surprises me with the amount of small details and things you can do, although I feel the wiki is essential to discover certain things

this game is incredibly underrated

FUCK JUST PORT IT ALREADY

TiP was rare's last good game
I pray every day for a PC port

Even the ds version is somehow good. It's pretty sad that this gem will be forgotten because it was on the xbox timeline of Rare

>newtgats and lickatoads are arch rivals
>newtgats will not fight with lackatoads
>salamangos will not fight with lickatoads
>salamangos and lackatoads are arch rivals

can we get a new viva pinata game... please...

I thought Kameo was a good post-Microsoft Rare game too.

>>newtgats will not fight with lackatoads
I like this, if only so that you can keep newts and frogs in your garden without them constantly trying to murder each other.

I genuinely believe this is Rare's best game. Anyway, for me it's the Syrupent family.

Attached: Twingersnap wildcard.webm (720x404, 1.19M)

>play TiP again
>find a glitched, full colored chippopotamus freaking the fuck out outside the garden
>haven't even gotten one yet
what the fuck

The Fourheads is honestly my favorite hydra in vidya.

That's part of a pinata unlock requirement. I don't know if you're supposed to be able to see it from the garden though, it doesn't look right.

It's such a crazy method to acquire it, I was so worried I'd fuck up every time I'd try to create one

I eyed those eggs like a hawk until I saw that third bounce. I was always paranoid that the moment I looked away--even for an instant--that egg would hatch and I'd have wasted time and resources for nothing.
But yeah, who the fuck would think to do the same trick twice? It's genius.

for me?

Attached: Jameleon.jpg (1000x800, 105K)

Oh, now it works.
"you mistyped the captcha."
Bitch, there was no captcha to type!

PORT IT TO THE SWITCH YOU FUCKING MORONS YOU'LL MAKE BANK

Attached: 4b6.jpg (400x343, 8K)

Is it just me or is TiP more fast paced than the original? I feel like I can't really get attached to any of my Pinatas because the game is constantly throwing stuff at me. In the original I felt like I had to work towards new Pinatas but this game just constantly hands them to me.

Funny, I always thought the opposite was true: that Pinatas were harder to tame in TiP and more valuable to make up for all the new species and that the original was a lot more relaxed.

why is he so perfect?

Attached: limeoceros.jpg (640x480, 148K)

>knocks Pester out of the garden
>cool desert variant
>great wildcard
best pinata

Attached: upload_q0pb2m07it0c25ocen18e8e812732970-final2.jpg (1232x904, 200K)