Is this the most soulless remake of all time?

Is this the most soulless remake of all time?

Attached: dark-souls-remastered-comparison.jpg (1920x1008, 981K)

Attached: remake_64_all.jpg (2400x1800, 1.03M)

sotc ps4 is worse

Literally false

Right looks better, faggot nostalgia fags.

Remaster is shit.

64DS is better

SotC PS4 is a shitshow

yes

You fucking idiot.
It says Dark SOULS right there.

It's not about looking better, the shape of the fire is intentional, it's supposed to look like tendrils. Whoever did the effects for the remaster clearly didn't know that and assumed they were making an improvement just because it looks better. Look at what a firekeeps soul looks like, it has the same tendrils. There's other places with that imagery as well like the roots of the bed of chaos.

>64DS is better
No, it isn't. Awful controls compared to the original already make it a dumpster tier remake

>left: unique
>right: generic used in every game

This.
Never seen so much empty cherrypicking when it comes to SotC, at least the Spyro complaints were kind of legit despite cobbestoneposters.

Attached: sam.jpg (638x803, 191K)

great joke OPEE. I see what you did there XDDDD

>why isn't my fire making perfect artistic shapes reeeeeeeeeee

i like both for different reasons

its weird but i agree with everything here
like rainbow bowser is 10x memorable to literally just his 3d model

that new snowman painting and literal just bowsers rendering on the puzzle are disgusting

Call me a cuck but I was severely amazed during the 64 era when Mario's half would be covered by flowers.

Shame what they did to the remake, disgusting really.

Attached: 2019091715113500-9129043EF2AAD7F1157CF852BACB8F7D.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

All effects were fucked, torches, fog gates, lava, shine on armor, literally everything they could fuck with they fucked with and ruined
It's fucking incredible how bad they visually fucked the 'remake'

>Old game flame: Beautiful ethereal quality to it. Almost more like flowing estus than actual flame, which makes sense given the context
>remaster flame: Generic splotchy fire effect seen in every game ever.
I seriously don't understand the decisions behind the remaster. None of them make sense.