As someone who enjoys going on solo walks listening to music in the middle of empty fields...

As someone who enjoys going on solo walks listening to music in the middle of empty fields, this game honestly looks fantastic. Wrapping that idea in a supernatural/sci-fi setting also helps.

Attached: Death-Stranding-logo.jpg (1920x1080, 823K)

Me too OP, fucking hyped just to feel lost in the middle of nowhere thinking about life and death and listening to music. It will be my go to game after work

I get it. Some people are really going to like walking around in a serene wilderness with some spooky shit, why didn't he make that? The story looks retarded. He's not smart enough to pull off some complex multifaceted tale and it's going to end up, at best, like his "best work": a bloated mess with a few good ideas in the way of a good game.

I don't know if it'll be a "go to" game for me, but I have a feeling it might be one of those special games that I'll revisit if I want a very specific type of emotion and feeling. There aren't many of those, so I'm looking forward to having another one to add to the collection.

Attached: LISA.jpg (1992x5824, 1.29M)

I like it too. I guess it also helps that I hike a lot And have watched every Norman Reedus film and TV series including RIDE

I don't really like the overly expository writing of MGS, and I'm sure it'll be the same for Death Stranding, but as long as the narrative manages to connect to the main theme and has some strong characters I'll be able to look past some of the expected clumsy delivery.

How is ride? Where can a Spanish person watch that shit?

Is RIDE any good?

So far it looks like a fairly straightforward postapocalyptic story with some mildly surreal elements. I doubt it'll be too indulgent.

His style is like anti storytelling, and very Japanese and like shitty modern WRPGs.

Attached: 1568812777136.png (609x664, 397K)

?
People are walking around with babies attached to them and shit. I don't know what you're talking about. You can also already tell from the trailers and what's been shown so far that it's overindulgent.

So there's a slow build up and then everything pops off in the second half? Sounds fine to me

It's Kojima saying this, so in reality, it's a slow build up to a zeitgeist of retarded shit that makes no sense and is told very poorly.

It'll be a tangible story that can be pieced together, but as you say it'll probably be told poorly.

Can't wait to blast this game in one sitting or at least try.

people need to understand that Kojima is a guy who always delivered good content. Like Bethesda before ESO and Fallout 64.
taken out of context and actually untrue to the real words

His last 3 games were shit. Ever since Fukushima left, it hasn't been the same

Glad it appeals to someone but it's just not for me. I hope you have fun with it m8.

no, it's just your shit taste and understanding of his games

Dumb fukushima meme poster.

Sorry lads. The last 3 games were shit. I know it hurts because you dickride hard, but it's the truth

>last three games
>unfinished MGSVtpp
>unfinished MGSVgz
>Peace Walker kino
hmm, no, yeah I think it's just your shit taste

I know exactly what you mean, last time I felt that was with rdr2, and I don't know if I will be playing it again anytime soon to be honest. But the comfyness levels of this one seem to be out of this planet, I'm really looking foward to be under a blanket in a rainy day spending absurd amounts of time optimizing my boxes on my back and then recreating in the scenery. I'm autist like that

Attached: 1568674356133.png (930x618, 903K)

oh, wait, actually forget Peace Walker
>P.T.
>the game that people still play and are trying to figure out
>one of the bigger mysteries
>shortest best horror game
you really have a shit taste, nigger

Concerning the lack of trees.
The real reason was to save on processing power but it fits the environmental aesthetic of the area shown in the demo as well.
In these high altitude rocky biomes you rarely get any trees because the layer of dirt is too shallow for a plant to really dig its roots in, receiving copious amounts of mist the growth of plants who can extract moisture from the air or shallow grounds like grass and moss is favored at this altitude.
The problem is it seems they decided to place this biome near sea level, strange decision. Only volcanic outcrops could be so bare at low altitude.
That being being said, having taken frequent trips to the mountains of my country i was fooled by the exactitude of the landscape rendered. At least during every instant we didn't see any large water surface.

Attached: W6VTVTUTRUD2W5OHNQVJGADVDI.jpg (932x582, 139K)

Just started watching RIDE. Besides Normans voice being overpowered by the music, it’s kino. Watched season 1 so far , gonna download the last 2 seasons.

Personally I like the whole delivery man thing, and the english commentary subs of the latest gameplay cleared a lot of questions I had. At the same time, it really isn't for everyone, I can guarantee many, many people will fucking hate this game with a passion. All I know is that we need more AAA gigantic budget games to try weird stuff like this

If you had not mention it I wouldn’t have realized it. I guess it’s like you said, it doesn’t fit that environment.

As long as it's not a boring generic TPS, I'm good. The combat looks goofy but it's not really worse than MGS in that regard.

>lack of trees
dude, do you even watch these things?

Attached: file.png (1804x960, 1.48M)

You know what's better than going on solo walks listening to music inside a video game? Doing it for real. I play games to do things I can't do.

>It's going to a literal walking si-

Attached: Death Stranding Combat Gameplay.webm (640x360, 3M)

>As someone who enjoys going on solo walks listening to music in the middle of empty fields
you've never done it city boy.

Attached: 1567870653296.jpg (1658x2468, 832K)

oh wow. shit walking sim with some shit combat from mgs5

This HAS to be paid shilling, right? No normal person could possibly be this desperate to rationalize what is obviously a half finished game

Gameplay looks interesting for me so that's covered but i'm worried about the plot and the characters, i'm worried it's going to be an incoherent poorly told story with plot threads loosely attached to each other and more memes, tricks and meta commentaries than anything else.
We're starting to know the guy and his bullshit i think many people are warry for good reasons.
I'd like to know more about the difficulty settings though, i'm really more into the traversal and mission planning side of the game. It looks more fun than other possible parts of the game.

your worries are misplaced and unheard of

>mission planning
LMAO

Conserning the lack of tall vegetation in the demo recently shown, i'm glad there are trees elsewhere in the game but it enticipate that these areas will have lower draw distance which is fine for a forest i suppose.

>worrying a Kojima game with have shitretard writing is misplace
nah MGS4 and Vs writing alone should have ended Kojimas career

>conserning
>but it enticipate
>lower draw distance because vegetation
100 keks.
your concerns are retarded.

yeah, I watched MGSIV thrice now, and still can't find a badly written line. Though, if you're a faggot that thinks he can jump into a game without knowing its background, and then rees that there's nothing that makes sense in it, I guess you can say it is bad. but only because you're retarded.

>Reporting CEO to himself

Attached: file.png (600x610, 494K)

>why don't you become a real secret agent instead of playing these Metal Gear games
>you could help your country for real
Shut up mom, i play games because they are easier than real life. No i don't want to start a farm and grow my own crops, no i don't want to become a real racer pilot.
I have a job and i play videogames in the evening. Why don't you become a real private-I instead of reading your crime books, stupid mom.

Attached: 16437049.jpg (298x300, 28K)

>mgs5 combat
>oh no they using fights that look like human fights and therefore it looks just like "blank" game!

Not gonna lie this is 100% why I'm here.

Yeah planning your trip, looking which path to take, loading up with the right gear for it, taking into account the rain or the amazon guys, loads of cases or small delivery, hitting multiple delivery points, in which order, efficiency, supplies, mission planning.
I love doing this.

damn is this thread full of little soi faggots
fuck your feelings and emotions

This, it clearly has soul. That's what it takes for me to take interest in a game these days.

Go back to Facebook or wherever you came from.

Are you one of those retards that think people don't actually like games, they just pretend to?