>plays PS3 games
and with CFW
>NES Mastersystem SNES Genesis NeoGeo
>Mame
>dreamcast
>n64
>Dosbox
why dont you own a fat PS3?

Attached: PS3_fat-625x352.jpg (625x352, 12K)

I own a slim PS3 and a fat PS2. Between them, they'll last longer than a fat PS3 will.

Also emulation on the PS3 is dogshit.

no games

I love my cfw'd ps3. I old wish more games ran at 1080p because 720p and below in some cases looks a bit washed out on a larger 4k screen.

just replace the Cooling gel on the CPU and your PS3 should last another decade
>literally thousands of games

Every fat ps3 will eventually YLOD

Because it fucking died 5 times on me.

>plays PSX games
>plays PS2 games
>plays PS3 games
>NES Mastersystem SNES Genesis NeoGeo
>Mame
>dreamcast
>n64
>Dosbox

why dont you own a computer?

>owning a NOGAMESTATION 3
no thanks bro, i already own a ps2, 360 and a pc with all those emulators you listed.

Attached: 1484086575691.jpg (1000x800, 695K)

Ps2 and 3 emulation still sucks balls
Ps3 runs the games flawlessly with little to no problems because it still has the actual PS1 and 2 hardware in it

>dreamcast
I'm willing to bet most dc games run like shit in it. Like how the 3ds can """"play""" PS1 games

>Why don't you own a fat PS3
Because they are expensive as fuck and the PS2 compatibility is only in some of the fat models.

>cooling gel

Attached: 1568696598473.jpg (700x1007, 125K)

>ps3 games run flawlessly
lmao

>dreamcast
>n64

Attached: 1_p4idxNuDlV5a8ko20Zzu3A.jpg (262x303, 26K)

>why dont you own a fat PS3?
Because I have a PC, lol.

i can use my PC and run most of it in high res and FPS

Because I have a PC which plays virtually every PC game ever made, as well as everything you just listed except PS3 games and it'll eventually do that too.

It is bullshit. Even though it has RetroArch, there are no N64 or DC cores that are compatible with the PS3 at the moment.

I do own a fat ps3, but the disc reading died long ago. Hold me bros

i do its in my closet

>tfw no PS3 Pro with better cooling and can run PS1/2/3 games in 4k

yeah, and don't forget Word and Excel sheets

cuz I have a PC

>PS2 games
>On a PS3
>4K
Look, I know we're both on CFW, but just a thing mate. The PS2 games you're playing can't even go beyond 480p upscaled into 720p.
Most PS3 games are also 720p.
The only true resolutions about games is PS1 being at 1080p. And that's a bit on the nose there.

Though, that doesn't stop me from wishing what you wish for. PS3 with CFW is already a better emulator for PS2 games than that trash pile of shit called PCSX2.

Attached: here.jpg (1810x2036, 305K)

Because I want my PS3 to work and not sound like it's about to die every time I use it. I have a PC for the rest so I don't have to rely on subpar emulators on hardware from 2006.

There's a new Webman update that has that "Auto #2" cooling. It works really well and your PS3 won't sound like a jet engine taking off everytime you even move in a game. Try it out.

Attached: 1568126018104.jpg (1024x993, 101K)

> PS3 with CFW is already a better emulator for PS2 games than that trash pile of shit called PCSX2.
fuckin lmao

No, I'm serious. There's a handful on games that atleast have the courtesy to boot and run at full speed, whereas on PCSX2 you'd be lucky to see the Memory Card notification.
Also with IPU, Dawn of Dreams has a 2D graphics issue for menus that shows up as pixelated garbage on PS2, but with a config it fixes everything at the price of a bit of speed down when in menus. Can you do that on PCSX2? Fuck no, no known workaround. Even though CFW PS3 showed off that not only can you use cheats embedded into your ISO (even raw PS2 cheats that PCSX2 needs work, hence widescreen hacks), but also use configs to fix up game issues.

It's so fucking retarded. Everytime I want to play a PS2 game, I always just turn to the PS3. Probably because there's either a few remasters (Zone of the Enders and SoTC) or just plain works better on PS3.

Attached: 1567900414816.png (350x350, 137K)

I guess I'll take your word with it. I've always had much better luck emulating on PCSX2 than my slim PS3. That said I usually use my fat PS2 for games that don't emulate nicely.

Alright, that's a good setup. Thanks for atleast listening in.

Attached: unknown (2).png (335x265, 63K)

I do, but it was pretty disappointing that by far the best games I've played on it were PS2 remasters.

My original broke so I replaced it with a 360.
But then I bought another PS3 because I wanted to play infamous 2

I cant because i live in a shithole third world country, i hate my life

>plays googling "ps3 overheating fix" and "ps3 ylod" for hours on end

>YLODs unavoidably

>psx

>he thinks the issue on BC fat ps3s is unironically just the thermal paste

>emulator
>emulator
>no games
>emulators

>whereas on PCSX2 you'd be lucky to see the Memory Card notification.
Posting from a Pentium 4 or something? PCSX2 is shit, but not nearly that shit.

i5-9400k and 1050ti. Some games will just straight up not work.

>N64
Why isn't there one?
Even the OG Xbox has several

I do, but it got updated one firmware revision past the limit for cracking (I think fucking Uncharted did it) and I never found someone to flash or chipmod it that didn't entail mailing my fucking console across the country.

You can hack all ps3s.

if you got 4.85, pretty sure you can install one of those MFW or something. Not sure if you can install 4.84.2 MFW over 4.85.