WE'RE GOING HOME Yea ForumsROS

youtu.be/xXyBVbryR9M

Attached: cube world.jpg (460x215, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/CWTesseract/win7fix/releases/download/v1.0/dlls.ziphttps://github.com/CWTesseract/win7fix/releases/download/v1.0/dlls.zip
twitter.com/i/status/764178758597275648
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fuck

Was about to post myself
I enjoyed the gameplay of what little was there before, this should be great

Attached: WISE FWOM YO GWAVE.jpg (1642x1234, 761K)

So it was the 30th and steam fucked up and put up the date before Wollay released the trailer. Loved the land generation, the bridge to the enchanted forest was great and I hope we see more interesting shit like that in release. Alpha had some good stuff, but nothing too out there, especially compared to early Minecraft. Let's get some floating land masses. Also the Steel Empire's Mana Mech looked way bigger then the last time he showed it off.

>its been 7-9 (i can't even remember how long) years since they first started viralling their game on Yea Forums

Hate the art style but love the animations.

Gonna have to dig up that email with my serial or download or whatever.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 16K)

Yeah but
Minecraft>Cube cuck

where's my key :(

At last, the cycle has broken. Also the trailer is kinda crude with the editing but it's cute.

Attached: cube cycle.png (1952x1796, 399K)

you have to login on the cubeworld website :)

Yeah, they didn't spend a long time on it, but it's still nice and shows off the kind of things you can expect in the later parts of the game. Flying to land marks instead of respawn statues was what I expected, but I didn't think you would just jump off the eagle and use your Glider. That will help getting around a ton. I wonder if this confirms that we will have to find the Glider and Boat every zone though, I'm sure this was all one play session, but the Glider and Boat disappears from their bar, but we see a new artifact in the desert, some kind of whip or is that a repel line for climbing? Would be nice to have a secure line to be able to rest and get stamina back for longer climbs.

>No Win7
Fuck you, I paid for this

They made an official statement on it now or something? In either case, download this and put it in the folder. github.com/CWTesseract/win7fix/releases/download/v1.0/dlls.ziphttps://github.com/CWTesseract/win7fix/releases/download/v1.0/dlls.zip That will let you play

>large empty world

every time

really sick of this meme

>oh man I sure hate games with large empty worlds
>that's why I keep buying games with large empty worlds
>and then go into the threads about games with large empty worlds to complain about the large empty worlds in those games
>it's not like I could just ignore games with large empty worlds and play other things, there is nothing else after all

>that's why I keep buying games with large empty worlds

Are you projecting? I don't buy shit games that go on hiatus for 10 years and barely look different when they come back

Go far enough from any city and it's the same thing really.
>Leave city and travel for a bit
>Nothing but the wilderness

So why are you here?

because I can't refresh this board without seeing you retard shilling as hard as possible for it

>being excited for a game in development for over six years finally releasing is shilling now
ok retard

OH MY GOD

enjoy your autism

S O U L
OO
UU
LL

stop shilling this scam

this, what the fuck, at least minecraft lets you build shit everywhere so it's technically not empty.

so it's just a minecraft ripoff?

its a ripoff of both minecraft and terraria

i'm confused, is cube world that really old game that everyone was hype about for being an evolved minecraft, then the dev just face-planted and disappeared? or was that something else?

I can't believe a wojak thread about feminist frequency died for this! What the fuck mods, ban this video game discussion!

Kind of, yes. He's got about 6 years worth of work and considers it a finished game, though says he still wants to add more if he can help it. Hopefully the gameplay loop is actually fun and doesn't get old in 30 hours.

i mean all i wanted was minecraft with a reason to explore, if that's all it easy that's an easy 200 hours right there.

>that slow ass glider
>that grating water sound when riding a boat
This shit better be moddable.

Well, no building, unfortunately. But it seems to be plenty of reason to explore and an actual story. I wish Wollay would hint more on what that is, but hopefully it's good.

As you complete quests and find artifacts the speed will increase.

This game has barely anything to do with Minecraft.

Glider speed levels up as you find artifacts that improve it. It starts at 100% increase of your running speed and Wollay didn't say there was a max. The sound should be easy to remove, all sounds are just stored as .ogg files, replace it with a blank one.

Well hopefully that's true.
Still hope there's at least some customization or modability to this, that dungeon looked pretty empty of enemies. I'd like to bump the spawn rate in dungeons by about 2000% if that trailer was anything to go by.

I think dungeons will have more spawns in later areas. Alpha could throw 10 enemies at once just rounding a corner if you weren't careful and there was plenty of footage of the improved dungeons on his twitter that showed them pretty bunched together. twitter.com/i/status/764178758597275648

From a marketing standpoint that trailer was fucking awful, but I really wish we got more trailers like it.
Just raw ass gameplay, UI and all.

Don't worry user, you'll get your wojak feminist thread when Wollay gets metoo'd coincidentally a few days after launch

reminder it's just 1 (one) butthurt autist spamming on these threads because he hates it for some reason
just ignore him and ride the hype train

>hype train
I advise all anons to never board hype trains, no matter how much they think they'll like the game. You only open yourself to disappointment and lowered standards.
Allow yourself to be pleasantly surprised than let down.

>SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL, ALL I CAN SAY IS SHILLLLLL!!!!! AAAGGGHHHH

Attached: 6699F67B-43CA-4902-92B6-2C47C5DAE396.jpg (215x235, 7K)

Was pretty interested 6 years ago.

keep it to one thread you gullible idiots

this

dare i say it

dare i say it bros

this game

has

SOUL

Just going to say this.

These threads are only good for shit posting.

it's so fucking SOULFUL it hurts me

Not even the shitposters can keep these threads alive most of the time. It's so anti-popular, yet somehow the threads are even worse than tranny bait like Celeste and HiT

>anti-popular
Because it happened before most of Yea Forums was even around, so they can't relate at all. Anything before 2014 is the enemy to the teenaged wojak posters

how long could this game possibly remain interesting for? how many lands will you visit before you start seeing the same shit over and over?

Attached: 1423433038580.png (1248x1504, 81K)

>newfag gets mad that there's more than 1 thread for a game that's about to release
>doesn't know how to hide threads or set up filters

We don't know, alpha could be pretty tiring even 10 hours in, but there really was fuck all to do aside from pet collecting and killing shit. It's going to really be down to how repetitive quests are and if the Grand Quest system is interesting for the five factions and whatever story they have.

is there any way to actually play if you have the game right now or is it just a dummy client that has nothing in it? it downloaded in like 1 second so i'm assuming that it doesn't have a single shred of actual engine in it except for worldgen

imagine being this actually angry about a video game on the internet

sort your life out you sad freak

see